Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,255 members, 7,811,715 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:52 PM

What Are The Advantages And Disadvantages Of intimacy gadgets From Personal Experience - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are The Advantages And Disadvantages Of intimacy gadgets From Personal Experience (3203 Views)

Why Do Girls Get Angry About "Virginity" - My Personal Experience / Why Would A Girl Keep Her Nudes In Her Phone? - Personal Experience / 4 Disadvantages Of Dating A Younger Man In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Advantages And Disadvantages Of intimacy gadgets From Personal Experience by Nobody: 9:27pm On May 04, 2017
I often wonder why people use intimacy gadgets. Not until recently when i bought I bought this inflatable doll from a friend at a good price. My problem with it is that it helps with the release of konji, but does not cure the lusting after flesh and intimate connection. Thus, it only leads to more indulgence and less control of self.

I am wondering if people share same experience or something different

I had to stop and use a scissors to destroy the doll, because there was something evil in the midst. releasing my hard juice on something that is inhuman and does not respond to my touch is ritualistic

For the advantage, its only on the cure of konji, which it never really does. it just provides release, and heightens the intensity of the next round of konjictous feelings.

With all these girls around the streets of lagos possy cannot waste o, nor my man juice ontop of intimacy gadget

please ladies and gents share your own experience
Re: What Are The Advantages And Disadvantages Of intimacy gadgets From Personal Experience by chigoziri2403(m): 10:30pm On May 04, 2017
pictures of the gadget and you or........

1 Like

Re: What Are The Advantages And Disadvantages Of intimacy gadgets From Personal Experience by Nobody: 12:09am On May 05, 2017
chigoziri2403:

U better believe
Re: What Are The Advantages And Disadvantages Of intimacy gadgets From Personal Experience by Nobody: 12:14am On May 05, 2017
And lemme quickly add that this device has barely stayed 3days with me.

PokeTotoBoy:

U better believe
Re: What Are The Advantages And Disadvantages Of intimacy gadgets From Personal Experience by Nobody: 12:16am On May 05, 2017
My problem with it is that it helps with the release of konji, but does not cure the lusting after flesh and intimate connection. Thus, it only leads to more indulgence and less control of self.

I agree with you on this. I bought a vibrator and I became addicted, I think it was because my need for sex was satisfied and the feeling was so intense that I couldn't get enough. I had to bin it because I felt so emotionally empty. The good thing was that I didn't sleep around but I settled for celibacy because that is the natural order of things.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Advantages And Disadvantages Of intimacy gadgets From Personal Experience by Nobody: 12:23am On May 05, 2017
Yeah... ur head dey there.
Like me, I thot this could help cut my expenses on women for sex. But it increased my appetite for it, plus the emotional void. Atleast on the flip side, i no spend ontop woman this week.
Halfpenny:
My problem with it is that it helps with the release of konji, but does not cure the lusting after flesh and intimate connection. Thus, it only leads to more indulgence and less control of self.

I agree with you on this. I bought a vibrator and I became addicted, I think it was because my need for sex was satisfied and the feeling was so intense that I couldn't get enough. I had to bin it because I felt so emotionally empty. The good thing was that I didn't sleep around but I settled for celibacy because that is the natural order of things.

Re: What Are The Advantages And Disadvantages Of intimacy gadgets From Personal Experience by PossieSlayer: 1:06am On May 05, 2017
trapqueen, zarzar, berlin... come and see and spread the word of what ya eyes have seen.
PokeTotoBoy:

U better believe
Re: What Are The Advantages And Disadvantages Of intimacy gadgets From Personal Experience by Nobody: 1:19am On May 05, 2017
Why?
PossieSlayer:
trapqueen, zarzar, berlin... come and see and spread the word of what ya eyes have seen.
Re: What Are The Advantages And Disadvantages Of intimacy gadgets From Personal Experience by chigoziri2403(m): 5:54am On May 05, 2017
PokeTotoBoy:

U better believe
warris Dis? shocked
PokeTotoBoy:

U better believe
warris Dis?
Re: What Are The Advantages And Disadvantages Of intimacy gadgets From Personal Experience by chigoziri2403(m): 5:56am On May 05, 2017
PokeTotoBoy:
And lemme quickly add that this device has barely stayed 3days with me.

how does it work
Re: What Are The Advantages And Disadvantages Of intimacy gadgets From Personal Experience by chigoziri2403(m): 5:57am On May 05, 2017
Halfpenny:

did it make you feel better than the main thing?
Re: What Are The Advantages And Disadvantages Of intimacy gadgets From Personal Experience by Nobody: 6:24am On May 05, 2017
chigoziri2403:
did it make you feel better than the main thing?

A million times better somehow because:

You can't compare machine with manual grin

But sex is more than stimulating the spot it's a connection and you become fulfilled both physically and emotionally. Toys are empty and hollow and I felt worse afterwards, yet I wanted to do it again. It's like the difference between (being thirsty and drinking) water and Coca-Cola. You won't quench your thirst with Coca-Cola no matter how much you drink it but a few sips of water will quench your thirst.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Advantages And Disadvantages Of intimacy gadgets From Personal Experience by chigoziri2403(m): 6:31am On May 05, 2017
Halfpenny:

But sex is more than stimulating the spot it's a connection and you become fulfilled both physically and emotionally. Toys are empty and hollow and I felt worse afterwards, yet I wanted to do it again. It's like the difference between (being thirsty and drinking) water and Coca-Cola. You won't quench your thirst with Coca-Cola no matter how much you drink it but a few sips of water will quench your thirst.
I like your last paragraph, it's intelligent,..... do you have normal sexual urge before using it?
Re: What Are The Advantages And Disadvantages Of intimacy gadgets From Personal Experience by chigoziri2403(m): 6:33am On May 05, 2017
Halfpenny:

please can you tell me in what WAys it's a million times better?
Re: What Are The Advantages And Disadvantages Of intimacy gadgets From Personal Experience by PossieSlayer: 12:24pm On May 05, 2017
You are a self-servicer Charley

tongue

PokeTotoBoy:
Why?
Re: What Are The Advantages And Disadvantages Of intimacy gadgets From Personal Experience by PossieSlayer: 12:25pm On May 05, 2017
Its not better in anyway... Go do the real thing and you know this true

chigoziri2403:
Re: What Are The Advantages And Disadvantages Of intimacy gadgets From Personal Experience by chigoziri2403(m): 2:18pm On May 05, 2017
PossieSlayer:
Its not better in anyway... Go do the real thing and you know this true

she has experienced both ways, let's hear from her
Re: What Are The Advantages And Disadvantages Of intimacy gadgets From Personal Experience by PossieSlayer: 4:43pm On May 05, 2017
Lol, you must be very pathetic, boy.

chigoziri2403:
Re: What Are The Advantages And Disadvantages Of intimacy gadgets From Personal Experience by chigoziri2403(m): 5:05pm On May 05, 2017
PossieSlayer:

from your moniker, you must be mischievous grin
PossieSlayer:

from your moniker, you must be mischievous
Re: What Are The Advantages And Disadvantages Of intimacy gadgets From Personal Experience by chigoziri2403(m): 5:09pm On May 05, 2017
PossieSlayer:
Re: What Are The Advantages And Disadvantages Of intimacy gadgets From Personal Experience by PossieSlayer: 5:21pm On May 05, 2017
I am certain that you are a liar tongue
chigoziri2403:
from your moniker, you must be mischievous ;Dfrom your moniker, you must be mischievous
Re: What Are The Advantages And Disadvantages Of intimacy gadgets From Personal Experience by chigoziri2403(m): 9:33pm On May 05, 2017
PossieSlayer:
I am certain that you are a liar tongue
seems you haven't slayed any posse lately, I have one for you, if you would be a good boy
Re: What Are The Advantages And Disadvantages Of intimacy gadgets From Personal Experience by Nobody: 10:52am On May 06, 2017
chigoziri2403:

Halfpenny you are needed here to clarify for this gentleman, before he blows hos top.
Re: What Are The Advantages And Disadvantages Of intimacy gadgets From Personal Experience by chigoziri2403(m): 2:36pm On May 06, 2017
PokeTotoBoy:

Halfpenny you are needed here to clarify for this gentleman, before he blows hos top.
you again?
Re: What Are The Advantages And Disadvantages Of intimacy gadgets From Personal Experience by Nobody: 2:58pm On May 06, 2017
Me again? On my thread. Obong, u go find yoh way because e be like say u don loss.
chigoziri2403:
you again?
Re: What Are The Advantages And Disadvantages Of intimacy gadgets From Personal Experience by onyedika946(m): 3:11pm On May 06, 2017
chigoziri2403:
haha
Re: What Are The Advantages And Disadvantages Of intimacy gadgets From Personal Experience by chigoziri2403(m): 5:03pm On May 06, 2017
PokeTotoBoy:
Me again? On my thread. Obong, u go find yoh way because e be like say u don loss.
no be only thread Na Needle, or you be tailor, sex starved timid bimbo
Re: What Are The Advantages And Disadvantages Of intimacy gadgets From Personal Experience by Nobody: 5:07pm On May 06, 2017
chigoziri2403:

It's better because it's a machine that you control but it can never be the real thing because it's a machine that you control. There is nothing like the real thing.
Re: What Are The Advantages And Disadvantages Of intimacy gadgets From Personal Experience by Nobody: 5:40pm On May 06, 2017
U lie again. i am not sex starved, i just can't get enough of the kitty boi. It is as if u don't get it. its not like u will, u castrated beast of burden.
chigoziri2403:
no be only thread Na Needle, or you be tailor, sex starved timid bimbo
Re: What Are The Advantages And Disadvantages Of intimacy gadgets From Personal Experience by Nobody: 5:44pm On May 06, 2017
Babe u are mouthed.

Hope u know we single folks are all half pennies walking about looking for their other half. I can make u whole if u give me time, and a try.
Halfpenny:

It's better because it's a machine that you control but it can never be the real thing because it's a machine that you control. There is nothing like the real thing.
Re: What Are The Advantages And Disadvantages Of intimacy gadgets From Personal Experience by Nobody: 5:49pm On May 06, 2017
PokeTotoBoy:
Babe u are mouthed.

Hope u know we single folks are all half pennies walking about looking for their other half. I can make u whole if u give me time, and a try.

I be man
Re: What Are The Advantages And Disadvantages Of intimacy gadgets From Personal Experience by Nobody: 6:05pm On May 06, 2017
lipsrsealed

embarassed

Halfpenny:

I be man

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Account Balance Will Shock You!(screenshot) / Cheating Wife Bursted / Twitter Users Blast A Guy For Trying To Body-Shame A Dark Skinned Baby (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.