Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,430 members, 7,812,276 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:01 AM

This Goes To The Ladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Goes To The Ladies (1162 Views)

Slay Queen Steals Facebook Lover's ATM Cards As He Goes To Smoke Weed (Video) / Lagos Big Boy Goes To Bed With 9 Ladies (viewers Discretion Adviced) / Help Please: My fiance Goes To Bed Without Saying Goodnight Daily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Goes To The Ladies by frankkydee(m): 8:32pm On Mar 13, 2016
pls ladies in the house,what's your own definition of a broke guy because most of you always say you can't date or marry broke guys. so,just want to know the yardstick you use in tagging a guy broke.
Re: This Goes To The Ladies by Joygalore(f): 8:38pm On Mar 13, 2016
Check the dictionary
Re: This Goes To The Ladies by Nobody: 8:46pm On Mar 13, 2016
when you haveN200 as the highest currency in your wallet and N500 as your total money in the bank account you're broke sir
Re: This Goes To The Ladies by Nobody: 8:48pm On Mar 13, 2016
When you have only 20k or below.
Re: This Goes To The Ladies by frankkydee(m): 9:07pm On Mar 13, 2016
Stupedinluv:

some ladies if a guy don't have a car,a house or even big phone he's broke
Re: This Goes To The Ladies by frankkydee(m): 9:11pm On Mar 13, 2016
Joygalore:
Check the dictionary

if i were to be looking for dictionary meaning of broke,I won't be here asking. I came here to ask for people's point of view.
Re: This Goes To The Ladies by frankkydee(m): 9:14pm On Mar 13, 2016
olihilistic:
when you haveN200 as the highest currency in your wallet and N500 as your total money in the bank account you're broke sir

do u think that's what most ladies term as being broke?
Re: This Goes To The Ladies by Nobody: 9:21pm On Mar 13, 2016
When u are divided into two parts... You are broke
Re: This Goes To The Ladies by Nobody: 9:26pm On Mar 13, 2016
frankkydee:

some ladies if a guy don't have a car,a house or even big phone he's broke
He is not broke, they are greedy.
Re: This Goes To The Ladies by firstking01(m): 9:28pm On Mar 13, 2016
Owk, them ladies come answer

1 Like

Re: This Goes To The Ladies by firstking01(m): 9:29pm On Mar 13, 2016
Stupedinluv:
ha much dey your account??

1 Like

Re: This Goes To The Ladies by Nobody: 9:32pm On Mar 13, 2016
firstking01:
si eba puo

1 Like

Re: This Goes To The Ladies by frankkydee(m): 9:32pm On Mar 13, 2016
Stupedinluv:
He is not broke, they are greedy.

hmmmm
Re: This Goes To The Ladies by frankkydee(m): 9:36pm On Mar 13, 2016
firstking01:

and if she tells u how much that's in her account,what would u do with it?
Re: This Goes To The Ladies by Nobody: 9:58pm On Mar 13, 2016
frankkydee:

do u think that's what most ladies term as being broke?

when you don't have money you are broke and most ladies see you as an irrelevant individual
Re: This Goes To The Ladies by Nobody: 10:02pm On Mar 13, 2016
Unfortunately we Nigerians often misconstrue concepts. Ideally, a broke person is someone whose funds are expended in such a way that what he has left is insufficient. That means a guy that earns #200,000 monthly can go broke if he squanders his money. The class of guys that Naija girls detest are poor guys. To this I say, if poor guys are disdained, then poor girls should be disdained too. That's right. If you're a girl and you earn below #10,000 monthly, then you're a poor girl and should find a guy that also earns #10,000 and below. Any poor girl that dates a guy above her class is a useless, shameless ωhore. Let the rich date the rich and the poor date the poor, so that we can have an end to all these ridiculous threads about Naija guys being stingy because we don't empty our bank accounts whenever you're in the mood to spend money you didn't work for. I assume if you're rich you can bloody well use your own money to buy sanitary pad cool
Re: This Goes To The Ladies by frankkydee(m): 10:26pm On Mar 13, 2016
Rollar:
Unfortunately we Nigerians often misconstrue concepts. Ideally, a broke person is someone whose funds are expended in such a way that what he has left is insufficient. That means a guy that earns #200,000 monthly can go broke if he squanders his money. The class of guys that Naija girls detest are poor guys. To this I say, if poor guys are disdained, then poor girls should be disdained too. That's right. If you're a girl and you earn below #10,000 monthly, then you're a poor girl and should find a guy that also earns #10,000 and below. Any poor girl that dates a guy above her class is a useless, shameless ωhore. Let the rich date the rich and the poor date the poor, so that we can have an end to all these ridiculous threads about Naija guys being stingy because we don't empty our bank accounts whenever you're in the mood to spend money you didn't work for. I assume if you're rich you can bloody well use your own money to buy sanitary pad cool

bros,ur blood dey hot o!
Re: This Goes To The Ladies by swaggzo(m): 10:38pm On Mar 13, 2016
olihilistic:

"SIR, I'M DROWNING"
grin cheesy
Re: This Goes To The Ladies by Nobody: 10:40pm On Mar 13, 2016
frankkydee:
bros,ur blood dey hot o!
Lolz grin
No worry, I don drink pure water tongue
Re: This Goes To The Ladies by swaggzo(m): 10:41pm On Mar 13, 2016
Rollar:

BROS ARE YOU A CARPENTER?
CUZ YOU JUST NAILED THE WHOLE MATTER FRONT & BACK!
cheesy

1 Like

Re: This Goes To The Ladies by frankkydee(m): 10:46pm On Mar 13, 2016
Rollar:
Lolz grin No worry, I don drink pure water tongue

that's beta bro,take a chilled one
Re: This Goes To The Ladies by Nobody: 10:48pm On Mar 13, 2016
swaggzo:

BROS ARE YOU A CARPENTER?
CUZ YOU JUST NAILED THE WHOLE MATTER FRONT & BACK!
cheesy
grin

Re: This Goes To The Ladies by swaggzo(m): 11:04pm On Mar 13, 2016
Rollar:
grin

THIS YOUR SIGNATURE EXPENSIVE DIE.

THE MODS ONCE BANNED ME FOR SAYING THEY MOVED AN ENTIRELY SHITTY POST TO THE FRONT PAGE!
undecided
Re: This Goes To The Ladies by Nobody: 11:16pm On Mar 13, 2016
swaggzo:

THIS YOUR SIGNATURE EXPENSIVE DIE.
THE MODS ONCE BANNED ME FOR SAYING THEY MOVED AN ENTIRELY SHITTY POST TO THE FRONT PAGE!
undecided
Don't mind the anti-knowledge oppressors. They banned me because I shed more light on Lilith as the symbol of feminism undecided

1 Like

Re: This Goes To The Ladies by Nobody: 12:43am On Mar 14, 2016
swaggzo:

"SIR, I'M DROWNING" grin cheesy
hun?
Re: This Goes To The Ladies by Strahovski1(m): 12:51am On Mar 14, 2016
Any lady that measures a guy's pocket is a wh0re. Rich or poor. Especially the poor ladies. Useless idiots.

(1) (Reply)

Women Must Take Responsibilities And Take Care Of Men Too / Counter Thread: Common Misconceptions Most Girls Have About Dating / Women Wonders Of Creation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.