Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,519 members, 7,812,607 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:09 PM

Help Please: My fiance Goes To Bed Without Saying Goodnight Daily - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Please: My fiance Goes To Bed Without Saying Goodnight Daily (4680 Views)

"What My Fiance Did For Me After Breaking My Leg In An Accident". Photos / My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him / 10 Statements Ladies Normally Use To Lure Guys To Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Please: My fiance Goes To Bed Without Saying Goodnight Daily by mohince(m): 11:34pm On May 07, 2016
My fiance and i have been together for two years now….I dont understand why but she will just go to bed without saying anything while we are chatting No goodnight, bye bye, swtdreams, i love you, nothing nothing ...... When she dint reply in time that's when i realized she has sleeping, at that moment when i called her to say goodnight she doesnt pick the call.... All she will do the next day is saying sorry that "the sleep snatch me away". Am not happy, it seems the love is in the verge of collapsing.... this hurts my feeling because it makes me feel like I am not wort it for her to say it and do it…
i need help
Cc lalasticlala
Re: Help Please: My fiance Goes To Bed Without Saying Goodnight Daily by mohince(m): 11:35pm On May 07, 2016
Help me Please... I need positive reply and advice
Re: Help Please: My fiance Goes To Bed Without Saying Goodnight Daily by kudoxs(m): 11:41pm On May 07, 2016
mohince:
My fiance and have been together for two years….I dont understand why but she will just go to bed without saying anything while we are chatting No goodnight, bye bye, swtdreams, i love you, nothing nothing ...... When she dint reply in time that's when i realized she has sleeping, at that moment when i called her to say goodnight she doesnt pick the call.... All she will do the next day is saying sorry that the sleep snatch me away. Am not happy, it seems the love is in the verge of collapsing.... this hurts my feeling cause it makes me feel like I am not wort it for her to say it and do it…
Cc lalasticlala
so what do you want us to tell you, how to make decisions you alone can make? Gattaout of here n stop jumping fence for someone that can't jump potholes for you. Try letting sleep snatch you away too for a whole week.
Re: Help Please: My fiance Goes To Bed Without Saying Goodnight Daily by Zambux(f): 11:43pm On May 07, 2016
Op talk to ur fiancee, we don't look like her....

3 Likes

Re: Help Please: My fiance Goes To Bed Without Saying Goodnight Daily by searchng4love: 11:46pm On May 07, 2016
Op your point exactly?
Re: Help Please: My fiance Goes To Bed Without Saying Goodnight Daily by doublewisdom: 11:51pm On May 07, 2016
How will she say goodnight when you chopping her punny free of charge for two years ?

1 Like

Re: Help Please: My fiance Goes To Bed Without Saying Goodnight Daily by Beamborla(f): 12:02am On May 08, 2016
Dump her and come to me... I promise to always say good night, I love you, you are my hero before going to bed.

I cross my hrt cheesy

Let's be serious, how does she sleep? If she is the type who sleep very easily without knowing it, then you would have to get used to it.

2 Likes

Re: Help Please: My fiance Goes To Bed Without Saying Goodnight Daily by talk2alabama: 12:04am On May 08, 2016
Beamborla:
Dump her and come to me... I promise to always say good night, I love you, you are my hero before going to bed.

I cross my hrt cheesy

Let's be serious, how does she sleep? If she is the type who sleep very easily without knowing it, then you would have to get used to it.
loool u will never change bimbo cheesy
Re: Help Please: My fiance Goes To Bed Without Saying Goodnight Daily by Beamborla(f): 12:07am On May 08, 2016
talk2alabama:
loool u will never change bimbo cheesy
Time registered May -07 -2016

How comes ?
Re: Help Please: My fiance Goes To Bed Without Saying Goodnight Daily by youngeagle(m): 12:07am On May 08, 2016
Love don't live here it don't even visit
Re: Help Please: My fiance Goes To Bed Without Saying Goodnight Daily by talk2alabama: 12:08am On May 08, 2016
Beamborla:

Time registered May -07 -2016

How comes ?
let's say, i'm a guy from ur past..
Re: Help Please: My fiance Goes To Bed Without Saying Goodnight Daily by Beamborla(f): 12:13am On May 08, 2016
talk2alabama:
let's say, i'm a guy from ur past..
shocked shocked shocked

Which of the past?
Positive or negative
Are you here to haunt me or comfort me

BTW
I need to see my pastor for serious talk tomorrow. He told me old things are pass away when I answered the alter's call last Sunday and here you are from my past angry
Re: Help Please: My fiance Goes To Bed Without Saying Goodnight Daily by talk2alabama: 12:16am On May 08, 2016
Beamborla:

shocked shocked shocked

Which of the past?
Positive or negative
Are you here to haunt me or comfort me

BTW
I need to see my pastor for serious talk tomorrow. He told me old things are pass away when I answered the alter's call last Sunday and here you are from my past angry
babe relax... I think positive past..
Re: Help Please: My fiance Goes To Bed Without Saying Goodnight Daily by Beamborla(f): 12:19am On May 08, 2016
talk2alabama:
babe relax... I think positive past..
Hmmmmmm...

Let's reminisce together na cheesy
You lead wink
Re: Help Please: My fiance Goes To Bed Without Saying Goodnight Daily by kokoA(m): 12:21am On May 08, 2016
Oya you to go to bed without saying goodnight to her. Can we focus on politics now
Re: Help Please: My fiance Goes To Bed Without Saying Goodnight Daily by talk2alabama: 12:23am On May 08, 2016
Beamborla:

Hmmmmmm...

Let's reminisce together na cheesy
You lead wink
lol. I still like the fact that ur sense of humour is still good. kiss

I suppose u are serving nw
Re: Help Please: My fiance Goes To Bed Without Saying Goodnight Daily by Beamborla(f): 12:28am On May 08, 2016
talk2alabama:
lol. I still like the fact that ur sense of humour is still good. kiss

I suppose u are serving nw
Let's do it this way; one question from you, one question from me.

*note*
I must not answer all of you questions but you must answer mine. Don't ask me why lipsrsealed

Yes, I'm serving Now.

What was your previous moniker?
Re: Help Please: My fiance Goes To Bed Without Saying Goodnight Daily by talk2alabama: 12:29am On May 08, 2016
Beamborla:

Let's do it this way; one question from you, one question from me.

*note*
I must not answer all of you questions but you must answer mine. Don't ask me why lipsrsealed

Yes, I'm serving Now.

What was your previous moniker?

begins with a C and ends with an R
Re: Help Please: My fiance Goes To Bed Without Saying Goodnight Daily by Beamborla(f): 12:34am On May 08, 2016
talk2alabama:
begins with a C and ends with an R
embarassed embarassed embarassed
Someone from my past should know I'm no genius. Just tell me already.

Perhaps, you were the one I was crushing on before my unavoidable exile cheesy
Re: Help Please: My fiance Goes To Bed Without Saying Goodnight Daily by talk2alabama: 12:35am On May 08, 2016
Beamborla:

embarassed embarassed embarassed
Someone from my past should know I'm no genius. Just tell me already.

Perhaps, you were the one I was crushing on before my unavoidable exile cheesy
check my profile again
Re: Help Please: My fiance Goes To Bed Without Saying Goodnight Daily by Beamborla(f): 12:38am On May 08, 2016
talk2alabama:
just check ur followers list..
cheesy cheesy cheesy

What happened to the 'C' word na?
Re: Help Please: My fiance Goes To Bed Without Saying Goodnight Daily by talk2alabama: 12:39am On May 08, 2016
Beamborla:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

What happened to the 'C' word na?
I said check my profile
Re: Help Please: My fiance Goes To Bed Without Saying Goodnight Daily by Beamborla(f): 12:42am On May 08, 2016
talk2alabama:
I said check my profile
Done that already
Re: Help Please: My fiance Goes To Bed Without Saying Goodnight Daily by talk2alabama: 12:43am On May 08, 2016
Beamborla:

Done that already
and u still weren't able to decipher?
Re: Help Please: My fiance Goes To Bed Without Saying Goodnight Daily by Beamborla(f): 12:46am On May 08, 2016
talk2alabama:
and u still weren't able to decipher?
I have.
Then I asked what happened to the 'C' word in your first moniker.

You through with service now.
Re: Help Please: My fiance Goes To Bed Without Saying Goodnight Daily by talk2alabama: 12:47am On May 08, 2016
Beamborla:

I have.
Then I asked what happened to the 'C' word in your first moniker.

You through with service now.
yes. Where are u servin too?
Re: Help Please: My fiance Goes To Bed Without Saying Goodnight Daily by mohince(m): 9:03am On May 08, 2016
Beamborla:

I cross my hrt cheesy

I dnt knw u, nor where you reside..... Dis the first tym am seeing ur name in nairaland, i dnt do blind love
Re: Help Please: My fiance Goes To Bed Without Saying Goodnight Daily by SmellingAnus(m): 10:14am On May 08, 2016
It doesn't mean she doesn't love you. It's just part of her... It's simple, make sure for the next 6 months you Will be the one to either sleep off or don't pick her call after then let's see how it goes.... By the way, get busy, some times inactivity makes us more attached to what we should be moderately attached to...
Re: Help Please: My fiance Goes To Bed Without Saying Goodnight Daily by Beamborla(f): 2:54pm On May 08, 2016
mohince:

I dnt knw u, nor where you reside..... Dis the first tym am seeing ur name in nairaland, i dnt do blind love
There is always a first time cheesy
I promise not to ever disappoint you... I can even stay away and watch you sleep if you want. Won't that be romantic? kiss
Re: Help Please: My fiance Goes To Bed Without Saying Goodnight Daily by Beamborla(f): 2:54pm On May 08, 2016
talk2alabama:
yes. Where are u servin too?
Kaduna, hon

How is life after service?
Re: Help Please: My fiance Goes To Bed Without Saying Goodnight Daily by talk2alabama: 4:43pm On May 08, 2016
Beamborla:

Kaduna, hon

How is life after service?
phew.. dey did nor even carry u and come to d south sef.. life's great babe... wink u teaching rhai?

(1) (2) (Reply)

See Me.... See Wahala, My Oga Husband Sabi Wewe / Why Are Most Single Moms Promiscuous? / Ladies , This Is How To Detect A Man Who Wants To Be Dominated!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.