Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,579 members, 7,847,444 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:34 PM

My Childhood Friend Did His Marriage On Saturday - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Childhood Friend Did His Marriage On Saturday (983 Views)

Amazing Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nairalander Childhood Friend / Man Who Did His Wife's Wedding Introduction The 1st Day They Met Marks 3rd Year / A Lady's Reply To A Guy Who Asked For Her Hand In Marriage On WhatsApp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Childhood Friend Did His Marriage On Saturday by mcdonald247(m): 5:25pm On Mar 14, 2016
My Friend who is from IKOT EKPENE LGA, AKWA IBOM STATE got married on saturday,I wish him divine blessing and all good things in JESUS name Amen,photo

Re: My Childhood Friend Did His Marriage On Saturday by menabae(f): 5:27pm On Mar 14, 2016
cheesy
Re: My Childhood Friend Did His Marriage On Saturday by kaka22(m): 5:34pm On Mar 14, 2016
@op. Did you seek his consent before posting his pictures with his fiancee/wife on nairaland? undecided
Re: My Childhood Friend Did His Marriage On Saturday by goodmorning40: 5:40pm On Mar 14, 2016
I have Clapped for them, guessed that is what u want

(1) (Reply)

Girls, Let Me Teach You How To Chat / Photo: When Your Girlfriend Is About To Wreck You / 6 Signs To Identify Ugly Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.