Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,655 members, 7,816,683 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

Men: Take Money From Your Gf? (poll) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men: Take Money From Your Gf? (poll) (1791 Views)

Poll: Would you accept money from your Girlfriend?

No Way, I have Pride: 45% (11 votes)
On a Loan Basis: 12% (3 votes)
Yes, I'm not ashamed: 29% (7 votes)
Yes, And I Love It!: 12% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

What Happens When You Climb Fence To Meet Up With Your Gf (pic) / Why Do Men Take Pleasure In Hitting A Woman? / Guys, Why Do You Give Money To Your Gf's All The Time? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men: Take Money From Your Gf? (poll) by platinumnk(f): 4:15pm On Jul 20, 2009
[glow=pink,2,300]Men : Would u take money from your GF, seeing as that she is not your wife (engaged does not count)
And Im not talking about Going Dutch on dates.

Im talking she straight giving you  money.

Does that make u feel less of a man.
[/glow]
A Wise Person said " A guy is not a man, he should never accept money from his GF only his wife"
"He could never hold his head up as a man accepting money from a woman. All monies should come from outside sources. "

[glow=pink,2,300]So Guys, Would you, could you? Lets hear from you. [/glow]
Re: Men: Take Money From Your Gf? (poll) by platinumnk(f): 4:27pm On Jul 20, 2009
[glow=pink,2,300]I know the men are lurking, this need to posted on Front page Spiky, I need some answers! angry grin[/glow]
Re: Men: Take Money From Your Gf? (poll) by chiejik(f): 4:33pm On Jul 20, 2009
i donot think somebody that calls himself a man should collect anymoney from his gf.is not proper.but the story has change ,as awufu dee shaa
Re: Men: Take Money From Your Gf? (poll) by biola44: 4:42pm On Jul 20, 2009
i can and it depends on d circumstances, no man is an island
if am in a fix and she is d only one "willing" to help, why not?
it doesnt make me feel less and i hope not to be in such anyway
Re: Men: Take Money From Your Gf? (poll) by biola44: 4:44pm On Jul 20, 2009
chiejik:

i donot think somebody that calls himself a man should collect anymoney from his gf.is not proper.but the story has change ,as awufu dee shaa
how is it not proper? morally or what?
Re: Men: Take Money From Your Gf? (poll) by posakosa(m): 5:02pm On Jul 20, 2009
YES, we all need help at some point

Be careful about freeloaders. Give the money as a gift without expecting anything back. 

Just because a woman gives a man money doesn't validify the notion that the man you just gave money to will not dump you.

Give the money as a gift, , and not everyone feels comfortable pimping themselves off to an aristo and hence, not all men have money.
Re: Men: Take Money From Your Gf? (poll) by platinumnk(f): 5:06pm On Jul 20, 2009
[glow=pink,2,300]I wanna know who voted "Yes and I Love it"

What about if ure just fresh in a RS (like 6-7 months) and ure down in your luck, and ur GF offered a huge portion of her savings to help you out, even though yall are newbies in the relationship, would u take the money?

How would u feel?
[/glow]
Re: Men: Take Money From Your Gf? (poll) by biola44: 5:09pm On Jul 20, 2009
yes, feel i've found a woman who,s not after morning! grin
i will wake up from d dream and wash my face, cheesy
Re: Men: Take Money From Your Gf? (poll) by justwise(m): 5:14pm On Jul 20, 2009
chiejik:

So women should be collecting money from their bfs? or have u been sleeping?
Re: Men: Take Money From Your Gf? (poll) by platinumnk(f): 5:16pm On Jul 20, 2009
justwise:

So women should be collecting money from their bfs? or have u been sleeping?

[glow=pink,2,300]Women shouldnt be excessivly collecting money from no one. If she loves you, she loves you for who you are not what you can provide for them.

Biola44, u didnt answer my question?[/glow]
Re: Men: Take Money From Your Gf? (poll) by izeek(m): 5:17pm On Jul 20, 2009
wat! u rather i borrow from a neighbour,
or some frend who would use it someday against me.
why wud i not accpet, i wud rather u said dont make it a habbit.
but if sh knows everything about me, and the purpose for my needing the money, then i wud accept.
Re: Men: Take Money From Your Gf? (poll) by yeancah007(f): 5:19pm On Jul 20, 2009
platinumnk:

[glow=pink,2,300]I wanna know who voted "Yes and I Love it"

What about if ure just fresh in a RS (like 6-7 months) and ure down in your luck, and ur GF offered a huge portion of her savings to help you out, even though yall are newbies in the relationship, would u take the money?

How would u feel?
[/glow]
Well I wouldn't be offering someone I just started dating 'a huge portion of my savings' for no reason. . tongue
Re: Men: Take Money From Your Gf? (poll) by justwise(m): 5:23pm On Jul 20, 2009
platinumnk:

[glow=pink,2,300]Women shouldnt be excessivly collecting money from no one. If she loves you, she loves you for who you are not what you can provide for them.

Biola44, u didnt answer my question?[/glow]

U see that is my prob with 'some' women, its all abt money money money, things like: if u love her then u shld be able to give her money, rubbish!! what happens when the money is nnot flowing? she will jump to another guy?

I will definitely look after my gf, without condition, she can as well sign a contract with me, i pay and get her services than calling it rela/ship
Re: Men: Take Money From Your Gf? (poll) by platinumnk(f): 5:25pm On Jul 20, 2009
yeancah007:

Well I wouldn't be offering someone I just started dating 'a huge portion of my savings' for no reason. . tongue

[glow=pink,2,300]Understand that,but the offering could be a test!

but as a man, how would u feel? How would u take it, and how would u respond? [/glow]
Re: Men: Take Money From Your Gf? (poll) by platinumnk(f): 5:30pm On Jul 20, 2009
justwise:

U see that is my prob with 'some' women, its all abt money money money, things like: if u love her then u shld be able to give her money, rubbish!! what happens when the money is nnot flowing? she will jump to another guy?

I will definitely look after my gf, without condition, she can as well sign a contract with me, i pay and get her services than calling it rela/ship

[glow=pink,2,300]True dat, I dont support extorting money from your Significant other as well.

Some men think its the responsiblity to do EVERYTHING for a woman, and thats where the problems begin. . .

Someone posted "Is Love for the Poor?" That is a prime example that men believe that Girls only want men for $$.

My advice: Stop giving them money! [/glow]
Re: Men: Take Money From Your Gf? (poll) by justwise(m): 5:36pm On Jul 20, 2009
platinumnk:

[glow=pink,2,300]True dat, I dont support extorting money from your Significant other as well.

Some men think its the responsiblity to do EVERYTHING for a woman, and thats where the problems begin. . .

Someone posted "Is Love for the Poor?" That is a prime example that men believe that Girls only want men for $$.

My advice: Stop giving them money! [/glow]

Giving should be from the heart, not to buy her love or, i want to give and see her happy, but she shldn't demand it, i mean,
Re: Men: Take Money From Your Gf? (poll) by platinumnk(f): 5:39pm On Jul 20, 2009
justwise:

Giving should be from the heart, not to buy her love or, i want to give and see her happy, but she shldn't demand it, i mean,

[glow=pink,2,300]And if she offered it? How would u feel? [/glow]
Re: Men: Take Money From Your Gf? (poll) by justwise(m): 5:41pm On Jul 20, 2009
i will take if i'm really really in need of money BUT i must give her back asap, i will take gift from her but not real cash
Re: Men: Take Money From Your Gf? (poll) by platinumnk(f): 5:46pm On Jul 20, 2009
justwise:

i will take if i'm really really in need of money BUT i must give her back asap, i will take gift from her but not real cash

[glow=pink,2,300]Would u still do it if you know that u might not make the money back? And she will be emptying her pocket? Would that make u feel like less of a man? [/glow]
Re: Men: Take Money From Your Gf? (poll) by justwise(m): 5:49pm On Jul 20, 2009
platinumnk:

[glow=pink,2,300]Would u still do it if you know that u might not make the money back? And she will be emptying her pocket? Would that make u feel like less of a man? [/glow]

Then i'm not taking from here, definitely, it will kill my spirit to see her empty her pocket, knowing full well that i can't pay back, no chance
Re: Men: Take Money From Your Gf? (poll) by Ben13: 5:51pm On Jul 20, 2009
money from Gfs. . .mehn, it's sweet.
Re: Men: Take Money From Your Gf? (poll) by platinumnk(f): 5:53pm On Jul 20, 2009
Ben20001:

money from Gfs. . .mehn, it's sweet.

[glow=pink,2,300]Shame on you grin

I got u Justwise. . like ur type wink
[/glow]
Re: Men: Take Money From Your Gf? (poll) by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jul 20, 2009
newbie gf no . . . but established gf getting closer to being engaged? sure!
Re: Men: Take Money From Your Gf? (poll) by izeek(m): 6:02pm On Jul 20, 2009
personally there is nothing wrong with the idea,
although i make it a point of duty not to ask, but the if ever i did, i returned even b4 the said date.
Re: Men: Take Money From Your Gf? (poll) by TheSeeker(m): 6:04pm On Jul 20, 2009
Yes, I will from a sugar-mummy(if I'm the type that engages in such); sugar mama is a girlfriend anyways. A girlfriend who I will have been dating for as long as 4 years with prospects of marriage, yes, I will and PAY BACK. Others I'll say HELL NO!
Re: Men: Take Money From Your Gf? (poll) by blackmann(m): 6:07pm On Jul 20, 2009
There is really nothing i see that is wrong in collecting money from ur GF if u are broke and need it for something reasonable. Anytime i dnt have cash on me, my babe loans me money, but i do give it back.
Re: Men: Take Money From Your Gf? (poll) by justwise(m): 6:18pm On Jul 20, 2009
platinumnk:

[glow=pink,2,300]Shame on you grin

I got u Justwise. . like ur type wink
[/glow]

The key word: pay back!!!!

@ Platinumnk, u know, alot of decent girls will respect a man who do not go around depending on girls, who work his backside off to make it, not asking gf for money and NOT paying back, sick
Re: Men: Take Money From Your Gf? (poll) by platinumnk(f): 6:41pm On Jul 20, 2009
justwise:

The key word: pay back!!!!

@ Platinumnk, u know, alot of decent girls will respect a man who do not go around depending on girls, who work his backside off to make it, not asking gf for money and NOT paying back, sick

[glow=pink,2,300]yes, thats the type i respect.

But I wanted to get it from a mans point of view. [/glow]
Re: Men: Take Money From Your Gf? (poll) by platinumnk(f): 7:52pm On Jul 20, 2009
[glow=pink,2,300]@Ben, I assume u selected option 4 abi?[/glow]
Re: Men: Take Money From Your Gf? (poll) by justwise(m): 8:05pm On Jul 20, 2009
platinumnk:

[glow=pink,2,300]yes, thats the type i respect.

But I wanted to get it from a mans point of view. [/glow]

I understand where u coming from. Thanks
Re: Men: Take Money From Your Gf? (poll) by platinumnk(f): 8:15pm On Jul 20, 2009
justwise:

I understand where u coming from. Thanks

[glow=pink,2,300] U W  cool[/glow]
Re: Men: Take Money From Your Gf? (poll) by TOPE20001(f): 10:16pm On Jul 20, 2009
davidylan:

newbie gf no . . . but established gf getting closer to being engaged? sure!

I agree
I think it all depend on how deep your relationship is.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why R People Scared Of Datin Online? / Why Is That Most Of The Girls That Love Me, Are Not Upto My Standard ? / I Dont Want To Lose Him,what Do I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.