Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,595 members, 7,812,952 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:25 PM

Guys, Have You Ever Fought Because Of A Girl? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Have You Ever Fought Because Of A Girl? (2032 Views)

Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth / Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy / Common Misconceptions Most Guys Have About Dating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, Have You Ever Fought Because Of A Girl? by Nobody: 7:22pm On Mar 14, 2016
I remember in the 90s and the early part of 2000s, it was a common thing to see 2 guys fighting openly in the street. Ask what caused the fight and you get to hear it's because of a girl. Perhaps, guy A realises guy B is also dating or trying to corner his girl. This fights sometimes lead to gang wars where guy A calls his friends to block his rival and beat him up.

In the midst of all this is a damsel who suddenly feel glorious in the neighborhood for having 2 dudes knock each other off because of her. cool

Guys, have you ever involved in such a fight before, perhaps as one of the guys called to back a friend up against his rival?

share your experience.
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Fought Because Of A Girl? by ThuGnificenX: 7:26pm On Mar 14, 2016
Fighting for a girl? Why?
I only fight for what sends alert to my phone... undecided

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Fought Because Of A Girl? by donbenedict(m): 7:29pm On Mar 14, 2016
Maka gini? D krase Don strong reach like dat?
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Fought Because Of A Girl? by Maxi112: 7:30pm On Mar 14, 2016
i better fight for my dog, than fight for woman cheesy

dey don't worth it...
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Fought Because Of A Girl? by Nobody: 7:30pm On Mar 14, 2016
ThuGnificenX:
Fighting for a girl? Why?
I only fight for what sends alert to my phone... undecided
you haven't come across a girl you so much love.

if psquare could exchange blows because of love to the extent of splitting, I wonder why you feel such can't happen to you.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Fought Because Of A Girl? by halfricanadian(f): 7:39pm On Mar 14, 2016
fighting cos of a guy is stuppiid they dont worth it

Except hubby kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Fought Because Of A Girl? by McCarlito(m): 7:40pm On Mar 14, 2016
Just here to read epic comments from the Love Fighters in the house... grin grin grin grin
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Fought Because Of A Girl? by Nobody: 7:43pm On Mar 14, 2016
Fight?! Over a man shocked Why
To many of em wink all over!
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Fought Because Of A Girl? by Nobody: 7:46pm On Mar 14, 2016
HMMM yeah i cant, my mouth alone and my tender and innocent nature has made people, be like; ok it u? i dnt know o, bcaus i respect other, whether youn or old.
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Fought Because Of A Girl? by EverestdeBliu(m): 7:46pm On Mar 14, 2016
When I'm not mad?
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Fought Because Of A Girl? by Nobody: 7:47pm On Mar 14, 2016
Wanted to some years back but she begged me herself not to because she knew the damage i would hv caused not just to the person but the whole community where the fight would have happened.
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Fought Because Of A Girl? by Ajinoride(m): 7:48pm On Mar 14, 2016
the answer is a big NO. if I need to prove my love, it wont be thru a fight. if u have to fight for a lady, it means she does not belong to u in the first place.
I hate u due violence. I can only fight for her,if there is threat to her life.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Fought Because Of A Girl? by Ajinoride(m): 7:49pm On Mar 14, 2016
the answer is a big NO. if I need to prove my love, it wont be thru a fight. if u have to fight for a lady, it means she does not belong to u in the first place.
I hate undue violence. I can only fight for her,if there is threat to her life.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Fought Because Of A Girl? by Nobody: 7:51pm On Mar 14, 2016
years back, i had to defend my sister meeehn but i regretted my actions a little later. Anger is a bad thing thats why we ought to learn how to keep our cool.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Fought Because Of A Girl? by Nobody: 7:54pm On Mar 14, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Fight?! Over a man shocked Why To many of em wink all over!
what if to davido or dbanj? grin
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Fought Because Of A Girl? by Pheals(f): 8:12pm On Mar 14, 2016
Someone is dead because of me lipsrsealed
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Fought Because Of A Girl? by Nobody: 8:13pm On Mar 14, 2016
bloodyBLOGGER:
what if to davido or dbanj? grin
I don't know who they are.
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Fought Because Of A Girl? by Nobody: 8:33pm On Mar 14, 2016
Make i talk true?
Yes!
When two men in soldier uniform were attacking one girl like dat. I even doubt they were real. One of d guys resembled tr.iple H. So they had guns and fear was written all over the girl's face. As a gentleman, I had to come in for her. 'Gentleman' nearly cost my tooth o.
Being a pink belt holder in taekwondo and purple in martial arts, i disarmed one of the guys but not so easily. He lost a step and fell to the floor. Tr.iple H look-alike raced towards me and before i could say Tr.iple, he had sent a punch that reminded me that m.ike ty.son had inculcated some great boxing skills into the minds of his fans. My tongue curved rightwards.
Mehn, the kain race wey i tear dat day, shoemaker couldn't repair my torn slipper.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Fought Because Of A Girl? by Nobody: 8:40pm On Mar 14, 2016
halfricanadian:
fighting cos of a guy is stuppiid they dont worth it
Except hubby kiss kiss
Loool! You girls have such low self esteem that you feel the urge to strike back each time we touch a nerve. Spiteful creature, this thread is about guys fighting over girls. Girls fight over guys because they know what they gain from the guy and how much they'll lose. When we get rid of you Naija girls, what exactly are we missing? Your private part?? Laff!! grin
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Fought Because Of A Girl? by halfricanadian(f): 8:43pm On Mar 14, 2016
Rollar:
Loool! You girls have such low self esteem that you feel the urge to strike back each time we touch a nerve. Spiteful creature, this thread is about guys fighting over girls. Girls fight over guys because they know what they gain from the guy and how much they'll lose. When we get rid of you Naija girls, what exactly are we missing? Your private part?? Laff!! grin

undecided foreign guys al d way
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Fought Because Of A Girl? by Nobody: 10:28pm On Mar 14, 2016
halfricanadian:
Lolz! Ah swear na foreign guys worse pass self. Oyinbo guys may have a fetish for Asians or Negroids, but when it comes down to it, the average white guy will go for a caucasian as a long term partner. So no dey put your hope say oyinbo man go date/marry you. Go ask your Edo colleagues in Italy cheesy
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Fought Because Of A Girl? by Nobody: 10:34pm On Mar 14, 2016
halfricanadian:

I sabi some foreign guys I fit hook U up
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Fought Because Of A Girl? by Nobody: 3:16am On Mar 15, 2016
Rollar:
Lolz! Ah swear na foreign guys worse pass self. Oyinbo guys may have a fetish for Asians or Negroids, but when it comes down to it, the average white guy will go for a caucasian as a long term partner. So no dey put your hope say oyinbo man go date/marry you. Go ask your Edo colleagues in Italy cheesy
Rollar there are loads of interracial couplings of black(African) women with white men both married an not.
You want the USA stats fer white men married ta African American women?

Do you know there's a term Ambw Asian men/Black women because it has such a presence?

We are beautiful creatures, ebony women it's no wonder an no problem fer her ta get a forigen man of another color.
Or ebony(black,African) men of foreign lands
Below are pics from couples popular Ambw weddings on the web.
The last pic is a bwwm yes it has a term too.
Need more Google it wink

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Fought Because Of A Girl? by Nobody: 7:39am On Mar 15, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Rollar there are loads of interracial couplings of black(African) women with white men both married an not.
You want the USA stats fer white men married ta African American women?

Do you know there's a term Ambw Asian men/Black women because it has such a presence?

We are beautiful creatures, ebony women it's no wonder an no problem fer her ta get a forigen man of another color.
Or ebony(black,African) men of foreign lands
Below are pics from couples popular Ambw weddings on the web.
The last pic is a bwwm yes it has a term too.
Need more Google it wink
Valerie its one thing to marry a black American, marrying a Naija chick is a whole other nightmare experience. At least if one marries a BW, he can be rest assured his children will grow up speaking proper English, she won't embarrass him with her ignorance/lack of refinement when he takes her out on dates and she won't turn her husband against his mother. How many BW sit at home daydreaming of a rich man to come and save her from penury? Most of these lazy Naija girls can't feed themselves, that's why they ωhore themselves out in the name of dating, milking every poor sod they come across for all he's worth. See, just dey ur lane oh, you have no idea how we're suffering in the hands of your Naija sisters grin
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Fought Because Of A Girl? by Nobody: 8:20am On Mar 15, 2016
Rollar:
Valerie its one thing to marry a black American, marrying a Naija chick is a whole other nightmare experience. At least if one marries a BW, he can be rest assured his children will grow up speaking proper English, she won't embarrass him with her ignorance/lack of refinement when he takes her out on dates and she won't turn her husband against his mother. How many BW sit at home daydreaming of a rich man to come and save her from penury? Most of these lazy Naija girls can't feed themselves, that's why they ωhore themselves out in the name of dating, milking every poor sod they come across for all he's worth. See, just dey ur lane oh, you have no idea how we're suffering in the hands of your Naija sisters grin
Dude bye.
That's the same mud yer A.A brothers sling at A.A. women.
An Im callin' foul play on them an you.
This things you mentioned are not specific to a
geographic location
Nationality
Race
Or GENDER.
Its individual specific.

Cause if men could "who.re" themselves out more they would.
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Fought Because Of A Girl? by boboLIL(m): 8:23am On Mar 15, 2016
I love my life
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Fought Because Of A Girl? by Smellymouth: 8:26am On Mar 15, 2016
I dey mad?? undecided
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Fought Because Of A Girl? by Nobody: 11:04am On Mar 15, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Dude bye.
That's the same mud yer A.A brothers sling at A.A. women.
An Im callin' foul play on them an you.
This things you mentioned are not specific to a
geographic location
Nationality
Race
Or GENDER.
Its individual specific.

Cause if men could "who.re" themselves out more they would.
I disagree. Men have egos. The few that don't are the exception. If you check out the ratio of guys in school that beg their parents for more money (outside their allowances) and girls that call home every other day to beg for money, you'll see that girls are in the forefront when it comes to begging. I don't think I ever called home for help, not even at times when I couldn't afford a cup of garri. Its innate, men abhor being at the mercy of others, while girls are born with the need to be taken care of and looked after.
Its called a pattern Val. Not every single lady displays the characteristics I listed, however you must understand that our mentality is shaped by external factors- upbringing/association. The poor economic condition of the country, coupled with mass illiteracy, dearth of jobs and peer pressure/bad company makes such attitudes almost inescapable. If we had welfare, disability cheques and all the other social services you guys enjoy, maybe it'd be different.
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Fought Because Of A Girl? by Nobody: 6:01pm On Mar 15, 2016
Rollar:
I disagree. Men have egos. The few that don't are the exception. If you check out the ratio of guys in school that beg their parents for more money (outside their allowances) and girls that call home every other day to beg for money, you'll see that girls are in the forefront when it comes to begging. I don't think I ever called home for help, not even at times when I couldn't afford a cup of garri. Its innate, men abhor being at the mercy of others, while girls are born with the need to be taken care of and looked after.
Its called a pattern Val. Not every single lady displays the characteristics I listed, however you must understand that our mentality is shaped by external factors- upbringing/association. The poor economic condition of the country, coupled with mass illiteracy, dearth of jobs and peer pressure/bad company makes such attitudes almost inescapable. If we had welfare, disability cheques and all the other social services you guys enjoy, maybe it'd be different.
Her typin' ta explain yer gross generalization
Cause that's what it was.
Ta call them gold diggin' H's
Is ta discredit an overlook
The caerrer women doing for themselves
Single mothers who do for the family
Wives an girlfriens who share theload
Single ladys who've worked fer everything they've got.
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Fought Because Of A Girl? by Nobody: 7:16pm On Mar 15, 2016
It depends,if she's been attacked,i can help out..but say na girlfriend,God will surely punish devil on ma behalf
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Fought Because Of A Girl? by ehix89(m): 11:28pm On Mar 15, 2016
I dhey mad??

(1) (Reply)

How To Be Popular With Women -with This Powerful Seduction Techniques! / 10 Silly Ways Girls Act When A Guy Turns Them Down / How Long Have You Gone Without s*ex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.