Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,258 members, 7,829,509 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

10 Silly Ways Girls Act When A Guy Turns Them Down - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Silly Ways Girls Act When A Guy Turns Them Down (2038 Views)

How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) / 15 Ways Shy Girls Act Towards Their Crush (pictures) / Some Silly Ways Guys Act When A Lady Turns Them Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Silly Ways Girls Act When A Guy Turns Them Down by ThisYourTatafo: 1:02pm On Apr 08, 2016
Now I'll be straight to the point.
But before I get to it, i want to quickly state at this point that whatever you read here is my opinion,
However how you understand is your O.P.....

OK let's get it started.

So she's been directly/indirectly flashing the lights called GREEN at this very handsome bloke (guy) but, he is invincible probably he's already got a girl he adores or he's just not interested.

Yes you saw it right-Guys just like women can not be interested in a girl and this cuts across all strata- white, black, blue, blond, chubby or skinny girls.

If a man isn't attracted to you, sweetheart don't blame him, in fact you should be excited that he's been a honest gentleman by declining and not wanting to get inside your pants like other randy guys.

OK here's a list of how ladies act when a man turns down their advances written by yours truly THISYOURTATAFO.

1.....SHE HATES YOU
All that love turns to hate once you ignore here.
I don't know how women do this but HEY! I got to give it to them, they are good!

2....SHE SPREAD LIES ABOUT YOU.
We know women are a lot of things but when it comes to this, women rock!
They tell all manner of lies about you .
For example a girl in my lodge has been giving the looks to this handsome dude across the street.
Not minding the outcome she walked up to him one day and told him how she felt.
He declined politely only for her to go tell her friends that she rejected him cause he's got dirty boxers, halitosis and all that slanderous things.
Babes!

3....VENGEFUL- SHE TRIES TO GET YOU BEATEN UP.
Lol OK this happened last year,
She's been on my case for ages and as a good guy (YES I'M GOOD)
I always let her know I ain't into her (POLITELY OF COURSE).
She then went to arranged for some thugs to beat me up ,
They waylaid me but one of them recognized me and confessed of my honest culture in school.
Na so I take escape.

4....SHE TRIES TO POISON YOUR FOOD.
Not literally.
What I mean is
Any other babe you plan to or may be chyking becomes a dead end cause like a deligent hunter she goes around and poison her mind.
(GUYS NOW U SEE WHY YOUR PAROLES DEY SPOIL)

Moving ahead

5...SHE BECOMES SAD WHEN YOU ARE HAPPY.
Yes you got it right SADIST!
She develops this bizarre sadistic complex whenever she sees you in a good mood.
How do you know?
Her face turns funny and you might even get a hiss if you're lucky (wink)

6....SHE'S HEARTBROKEN.

This one really beats my imagination,
How can you claim that I broke your heart when I never had it.
She says that to her close pals that you took a sledge and hammered her heart.
(Still thinking how this is possible)

7....SHE KILLS YOU.
This scenery is somewhat complex.
If you turn down a girl's advances,
She takes a two-edged sword and pieces it through your heart.
The good thing aboit this is all of this happens in her head though.

8...SHE STALKS YOU.
"I'm over him '' she says but watch out- whenever you turn around she's one step behind you hiding behind that brick wall.

9....SHE STARTS BRAGGING.

Most ladies can relate to this.
" No man has EVER rejected me.EVER''

Well now you got served.
Deal with it!

10...SHE DATES YOUR FRIENDS, CO- WORKERS AND MAYBE YOUR BOSS.

But all of these ladish sentimental acts aren't because she's over you,
She's simply trying to get you jealous.

But if it's in the case of Bae dating Your Boss,
Bro!
She's not trying to get you jealous.
She's trying to push you back into the labour market.

Thanks for taking the time to read guys.
I'm hoping to improve my writing skills

#THISYOURTATAFO

1 Like

Re: 10 Silly Ways Girls Act When A Guy Turns Them Down by ourkobo: 1:06pm On Apr 08, 2016
I d come
Re: 10 Silly Ways Girls Act When A Guy Turns Them Down by Nobody: 1:08pm On Apr 08, 2016
No wonder lipsrsealed
Nasha1: Playboys in quote, not all of us.

kingcheezypuffs: Genuine interest uhn, are you sure its not to silently sc.rew him grin
Re: 10 Silly Ways Girls Act When A Guy Turns Them Down by nasha1(f): 1:08pm On Apr 08, 2016
only 1,6 and 8 are true,the rest are jargon. But why u guys lie whenever a girl turns u down?

you lie that u have slept with her 2 ur friends or call her a prostitute? undecided
Re: 10 Silly Ways Girls Act When A Guy Turns Them Down by DanceVille: 1:10pm On Apr 08, 2016
Nice one Baba..
Buh, those are for Immature ladies...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Silly Ways Girls Act When A Guy Turns Them Down by Nobody: 1:13pm On Apr 08, 2016
Lies! All horrible lies! grin
....Seriously now.
If I did 10 it wouldn't be because of you but rather I took a genuine interest in em
Re: 10 Silly Ways Girls Act When A Guy Turns Them Down by write2obi(m): 1:17pm On Apr 08, 2016
I think most girls will just tag you "not man enough" and move on
Re: 10 Silly Ways Girls Act When A Guy Turns Them Down by ThisYourTatafo: 1:40pm On Apr 08, 2016
write2obi:
I think most girls will just tag you "not man enough" and move on

ITS DEEPER THAN THAT BRO.
THEY PRETEND
Re: 10 Silly Ways Girls Act When A Guy Turns Them Down by tosyne2much(m): 1:44pm On Apr 08, 2016
Nice on OP... Be like say I go learn to dey write from you ooooo cheesy

Make I add my own cool

She tries to Ra.pe you

When you turn a lady down she will plan on how to ra.pe you. I'm speaking from experience cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Silly Ways Girls Act When A Guy Turns Them Down by bqlekan(m): 1:49pm On Apr 08, 2016
angry
Re: 10 Silly Ways Girls Act When A Guy Turns Them Down by Monalisa185(f): 1:50pm On Apr 08, 2016
is that so?
Re: 10 Silly Ways Girls Act When A Guy Turns Them Down by ehinmowo: 1:51pm On Apr 08, 2016
was that y patient Jonathan was dancing with OBJ? lol (just kidding)
nice one OP
Re: 10 Silly Ways Girls Act When A Guy Turns Them Down by Nobody: 1:51pm On Apr 08, 2016
Lol Nice one Op

But u didnt add , some just move on .. ( to balance it out , though mosts points u listed i have seen here with me own two eyes grin)
Re: 10 Silly Ways Girls Act When A Guy Turns Them Down by Nobody: 2:48pm On Apr 08, 2016
tosyne2much:

Make I add my own cool

She tries to Ra.pe you

When you turn a lady down she will plan on how to ra.pe you. I'm speaking from experience cheesy

hahahahaha, Lwkmd, dis one is serious............did she succeed??
Re: 10 Silly Ways Girls Act When A Guy Turns Them Down by Fulaboy(m): 2:58pm On Apr 08, 2016
tosyne2much:

Make I add my own cool

She tries to Ra.pe you

Tries to ràpe you grin cheesy
Re: 10 Silly Ways Girls Act When A Guy Turns Them Down by ThisYourTatafo: 3:23pm On Apr 08, 2016
tosyne2much:

Make I add my own cool

She tries to Ra.pe you

Lol bros u na bros for writing na...I see your posts and honestly I'm inspired to want to write.

I'm honoured.
Re: 10 Silly Ways Girls Act When A Guy Turns Them Down by ThisYourTatafo: 3:24pm On Apr 08, 2016
Monalisa185:
is that so?

Is nor so undecided
Re: 10 Silly Ways Girls Act When A Guy Turns Them Down by ThisYourTatafo: 3:24pm On Apr 08, 2016
ehinmowo:
was that y patient Jonathan was dancing with OBJ? lol (just kidding)

nice one OP

Thanks sir.
I'm honoured.
Re: 10 Silly Ways Girls Act When A Guy Turns Them Down by ThisYourTatafo: 3:25pm On Apr 08, 2016
BumBae:
Lol Nice one Op

But u didnt add , some just move on .. ( to balance it out , though mosts points u listed i have seen here with me own two eyes grin)

Realest babe u too much JOR...
3 ORIGIN for you
Re: 10 Silly Ways Girls Act When A Guy Turns Them Down by czarr(m): 3:27pm On Apr 08, 2016
So when I win bet and I just dey happy na so nkem go dey hiss anyhow dey vex grin

She for tell me say she like me na.
There is enough of this schlong to go round na.

But I hate commitment jare.... grin
Re: 10 Silly Ways Girls Act When A Guy Turns Them Down by tosyne2much(m): 3:42pm On Apr 08, 2016
Jayooluwa:

hahahahaha, Lwkmd, dis one is serious............did she succeed??
She did not succeed oooo cheesy
Re: 10 Silly Ways Girls Act When A Guy Turns Them Down by tosyne2much(m): 3:51pm On Apr 08, 2016
Fulaboy:
Tries to ràpe you grin cheesy
You no believe shey? cheesy
Re: 10 Silly Ways Girls Act When A Guy Turns Them Down by Omotayor123(f): 3:55pm On Apr 08, 2016
OP, na so girl bad reach for your side? grin

The simple fact is that A guy can not turn down a Girl love offer. If she's bent on having you, even all the Witches for your village no go fit collect you for her hand grin
Re: 10 Silly Ways Girls Act When A Guy Turns Them Down by Lsofdk(m): 4:35pm On Apr 08, 2016
Omotayor123:

The simple fact is that A guy can not turn down a Girl love offer. If she's bent on having you, even all the Witches for your village no go fit collect you for her hand grin
dey whine yourself. if you carry that mentality around you go just fall your hand 1daygrin grin
Re: 10 Silly Ways Girls Act When A Guy Turns Them Down by Nobody: 6:14pm On Apr 08, 2016
ThisYourTatafo:

Realest babe u too much JOR...
3 ORIGIN for you
grin
Re: 10 Silly Ways Girls Act When A Guy Turns Them Down by Santi19(m): 6:30pm On Apr 08, 2016
Omotayor123:

That's what most girls like to think, you never jam person like me before wink
Omotayor123:

That's what most girls like to think, you never jam person like me before
Re: 10 Silly Ways Girls Act When A Guy Turns Them Down by Santi19(m): 6:31pm On Apr 08, 2016
Omotayor123:

That's what most girls like to think, you never jam person like me before wink
Re: 10 Silly Ways Girls Act When A Guy Turns Them Down by Kazrem(m): 9:33pm On Apr 08, 2016
Omotayor123:

Are you sure aunty?
Re: 10 Silly Ways Girls Act When A Guy Turns Them Down by Kazrem(m): 9:41pm On Apr 08, 2016
tosyne2much:
You no believe shey? cheesy
You forgot to type in italic abi na me sleep don dey catch?
Re: 10 Silly Ways Girls Act When A Guy Turns Them Down by ebubey(f): 10:20pm On Apr 08, 2016

Re: 10 Silly Ways Girls Act When A Guy Turns Them Down by tosyne2much(m): 10:36pm On Apr 08, 2016
Kazrem:

You forgot to type in italic abi na me sleep don dey catch?
I been forget ni baba... Thanks for reminding me cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies How Do You Respond To Guys That Toast You In Buses Or Other Public Places / Reasons Why I Choose Ghana Girls Over Nigerian Girls / Lady Threatens To F**k All Men In Future Husband Family If He Ever Messes Her Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.