Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,972 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

Kokori, N-delta APC Leaders Stoking My Row With EFCC —tompolo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kokori, N-delta APC Leaders Stoking My Row With EFCC —tompolo (15843 Views)

Igbos Won’t Vote In Favour Of Biafra In Referendum ―kokori / Atiku's Donation, Okowa's Grants Cause Ripples In Delta APC / EFCC: Tompolo Goes Underground To Evade Arrest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kokori, N-delta APC Leaders Stoking My Row With EFCC —tompolo by popesam1(m): 10:25am On Mar 15, 2016
See his face. That moment when amaechi said he's not corrupt and he doesn't like money
Re: Kokori, N-delta APC Leaders Stoking My Row With EFCC —tompolo by richidinho(m): 10:27am On Mar 15, 2016
Aufbauh:
Why are all those warlords that the IPOBians bragged of at the inception of PMB's administration hiding and unusually incapacitated?
What have taken their balls and grinds? Indeed there is a new experienced Sheriff in the town, a Pharaoh that does not recognise the 'Moses of the IPOBians'.

incapacitated?

May be you dont know why we dont have constant light again, it is because the pipeline that transport gas to Lagos turbines have been bombed
Re: Kokori, N-delta APC Leaders Stoking My Row With EFCC —tompolo by ziccoit: 10:28am On Mar 15, 2016
This statement is just like Tompolo begging PMB led FG. Shikena.
Re: Kokori, N-delta APC Leaders Stoking My Row With EFCC —tompolo by SleekMallam: 10:34am On Mar 15, 2016
The statement alleged that Chief Kokori and other APC allies had a clandestine meeting on how to implicate Tompolo in a planned act of pipeline destruction in the Niger Delta. “These APC leaders have inundated Buhari and security agencies with unfounded information that Tompolo is preparing to fight the Federal Government by destroying pipelines and other oil facilities, whereas they are the ones planning to carry out such acts in order to portray themselves as patriotic party members to get appointments and contracts from the government and its agencies. This is a disturbing development in Nigerian politics today.
Every politically sophisticated citizen can attest to the desperate, crude and crass self-serving antics of APC politicians in Niger Delta with their mule of chief prosecutor Festus Keyamo to curry favours from Abuja.

Day by day, The darling boy of the creek Tompolo who through dexterity has built an enviable business from scratch to a global entity continues to show he is light years ahead of his distractions---APC Pharisees and sadducees of Niger Delta and beyond.
This open letter has served it's purpose of exposing thereby bringing to light an attempt to miss lead the leadership of this great country by few self seeking individuals.

Tompolo has proved yet again that he's strategic and miles ahead to be dismissed as a mere creek boy. I'm yet to hear Keyamo confiscate and auction off tompolo properties yet. Any reasons for such cold feet?
Re: Kokori, N-delta APC Leaders Stoking My Row With EFCC —tompolo by Greatidonis: 10:35am On Mar 15, 2016
Thank you my dear, when I told them that the Tompolo of 7 10 years ago is not the of now again. If there is going to be anything. We don't even know that guys name yet. A NEW WAR LORD MAYBE BUT NOT TOMBI
PentiumPro:
Tompolo is used to good life, sleeping in some of the most luxurious hotels in the world that he never dream of and having choice properties scattered in Dubai, America, Europe, Abuja and Lagos, going back to fight from the creeks is definitely not an option.
Re: Kokori, N-delta APC Leaders Stoking My Row With EFCC —tompolo by PentiumPro(f): 10:38am On Mar 15, 2016
richidinho:

incapacitated?

May be you dont know why we dont have constant light again, it is because the pipeline that transport gas to Lagos turbines have been bombed

They are simply cowards. Any fool, even you can blow gas and crude pipelines as they are in mostly isolated places. Let them face the NA man to man. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kokori, N-delta APC Leaders Stoking My Row With EFCC —tompolo by Nobody: 10:48am On Mar 15, 2016

Re: Kokori, N-delta APC Leaders Stoking My Row With EFCC —tompolo by kunle75(m): 10:48am On Mar 15, 2016
Aufbauh:
Why are all those warlords that the IPOBians bragged of at the inception of PMB's administration hiding and unusually incapacitated?
What have taken their balls and grinds? Indeed there is a new experienced Sheriff in the town, a Pharaoh that does not recognise the 'Moses of the IPOBians'.

Your head they dear bro.......the have all suddenly wake up to the reality that no nonsense sheriff is in charge.......infact i was wondering about ASARI and his water pipe mouthed wife sudden quietness lately too.

2 Likes

Re: Kokori, N-delta APC Leaders Stoking My Row With EFCC —tompolo by igwe123: 10:51am On Mar 15, 2016
LOl, I see everybody tagging Tompolo IPOB now they want to nail him, the so called south south see una life
Re: Kokori, N-delta APC Leaders Stoking My Row With EFCC —tompolo by Reference(m): 10:57am On Mar 15, 2016
modath:

He is in hiding, for one whose GOVERNMENT (pun intended) is powerful enough to bring the nation to ruins, he is an excuse for a warlord!!! smiley

And is the nation a paradise. Just forget about him and let him fade away so you can stop paying 'Tompolo Tax'.
Re: Kokori, N-delta APC Leaders Stoking My Row With EFCC —tompolo by Reference(m): 11:03am On Mar 15, 2016
PentiumPro:

They are simply cowards. Any fool, even you can blow gas and crude pipelines as they are in mostly isolated places. Let them face the NA man to man. cheesy

And for what reason will he face the military. Is he an insurgent.
Re: Kokori, N-delta APC Leaders Stoking My Row With EFCC —tompolo by PentiumPro(f): 11:06am On Mar 15, 2016
Reference:

And for what reason will he face the military. Is he an insurgent.

Blowing up pipelines is an economic crime that rank same with Insurgency.
Re: Kokori, N-delta APC Leaders Stoking My Row With EFCC —tompolo by sambluesky(m): 11:09am On Mar 15, 2016
Pharaoh that does not recognise the 'Moses of the IPOBians'. [/quote] the moses of ipobians will surely replicate wat moses of d old did to pharaoh by grace of God
Re: Kokori, N-delta APC Leaders Stoking My Row With EFCC —tompolo by cktheluckyman: 11:15am On Mar 15, 2016
Greatidonis:
Thank you my dear, when I told them that the Tompolo of 7 10 years ago is not the of now again. If there is going to be anything. We don't even know that guys name yet. A NEW WAR LORD MAYBE BUT NOT TOMBI
Since Tompolo is no longer whom he used to be what has stopped you from capturing him? Come this weekend in Rivers state you will know how relevant Tompolo still is!! Go and ask Timipre Sylva how far
Re: Kokori, N-delta APC Leaders Stoking My Row With EFCC —tompolo by cktheluckyman: 11:17am On Mar 15, 2016
PentiumPro:

Blowing up pipelines is an economic crime that rank same with Insurgency.
You think the niger delta militants have any business engaging the military in direct warfare? Guerrilla attacks at oil installations has always been their strength
Re: Kokori, N-delta APC Leaders Stoking My Row With EFCC —tompolo by caphone: 11:35am On Mar 15, 2016
I can't seem to understand this man at ol. Government himself dey hide from another government. Well yu guys sort yoself out buuh our presido will not take s*** ffrom any dumbass
Re: Kokori, N-delta APC Leaders Stoking My Row With EFCC —tompolo by luke10: 11:42am On Mar 15, 2016
TheNonce:
grin

What conspiracy theory is this creek dwelling mumu trying to manufacture so? Mr man shut the _fuck up and go an answer their valid queries! No be you dey claim hard man before? Goat!
Tompolo remain the hardest man till next tommorrow. They, the millitants are still watching. Am sure Buhari and his apc and indeed the rest of Nigerians will cry like never before if the millitants go in full force. There will be full force cry. Let us still wait how far Buhari can go after Tompolo if he Buhari believes strongly that he is really an Ilsamist and a Fulani man.
Re: Kokori, N-delta APC Leaders Stoking My Row With EFCC —tompolo by luke10: 11:59am On Mar 15, 2016
It appears Tompolo is not aware of Chief Areyi Emam's contributions to his problems. Tompolo should know the Emami is always with Thieffnubu who in turn reports to Buhari and Mugu,efcc to trap him down. Am sure he is aware.
Re: Kokori, N-delta APC Leaders Stoking My Row With EFCC —tompolo by Nobody: 12:02pm On Mar 15, 2016
shamecurls:
Tompolo is now a weakling.... grin grin grin

I doubt if his dick still gains errection

The once acclaimed strong man is now a child

God bless Bubu

God bless the Nigerian Armed Forces

God bless The Federal Republic of Nigeria
ABEG DEM DON CATCH AM?? IF NO SHUTTUP... NAIJA ARMFORCES 4 FIT ONE MAN... SMH WISE UP JOH ND SEE THE POLITICS DEY RE PLAYING
Re: Kokori, N-delta APC Leaders Stoking My Row With EFCC —tompolo by Nobody: 12:04pm On Mar 15, 2016
luke10:
It appears Tompolo is not aware of Chief Areyi Emam's contributions to his problems. Tompolo should know the Emami is always with Thieffnubu who in turn reports to Buhari and Mugu,efcc to trap him down. Am sure he is aware.
OF CUZ HE KNWS
Re: Kokori, N-delta APC Leaders Stoking My Row With EFCC —tompolo by tobiasbeecher: 12:06pm On Mar 15, 2016
Aufbauh:
Seriously bro, how do you sleep with all these hatred in you? How do you relate with the average Igbo person you meet? Do you show them the hatred you have for them? If you don't know, know it now, the nairaland political section has destroyed you
Re: Kokori, N-delta APC Leaders Stoking My Row With EFCC —tompolo by Nobody: 12:08pm On Mar 15, 2016
cktheluckyman:

You think the niger delta militants have any business engaging the military in direct warfare? Guerrilla attacks at oil installations has always been their strength
if u dunno wat 2 type pls jux type ur moniker nd go.... WTF do u knw abt ND militants nd army warfare... My broda gather facts na b4 u type... U knw hw many gun boats dey lose 4 d creek??
Re: Kokori, N-delta APC Leaders Stoking My Row With EFCC —tompolo by Younggeneral: 12:11pm On Mar 15, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Don't mind some Mumu pple claiming Ipod!!

Apc wins, they call Nigeria Zoo. But if PDP wins, they are all happy... But their PDP natinal leader na Aboki ooo...

Am just tired of Igbo youths sef!!
and pdp have zone the 2019 candidacy to north
Re: Kokori, N-delta APC Leaders Stoking My Row With EFCC —tompolo by Nobody: 12:24pm On Mar 15, 2016
we thought he has been hiding
Re: Kokori, N-delta APC Leaders Stoking My Row With EFCC —tompolo by Aufbauh(m): 12:36pm On Mar 15, 2016
tobiasbeecher:

Seriously bro, how do you sleep with all these hatred in you? How do you relate with the average Igbo person you meet? Do you show them the hatred you have for them? If you don't know, know it now, the nairaland political section has destroyed you

Ndo cheesy He who will seek equity must do equity!
The IPOBians on nairaland deserves my vitrupation because of their unrepentant show of anger, hatred and bitterness against Nigeria and Nigerians.
IPOBians are the disgruntled and misguided elements amongst the Igbos so take note.

Political section destroyed Me Haba na for anonymous forum like nairaland? Easy man as you don't know a poo about me.
Re: Kokori, N-delta APC Leaders Stoking My Row With EFCC —tompolo by Nobody: 12:39pm On Mar 15, 2016
PentiumPro:
Tompolo is used to good life, sleeping in some of the most luxurious hotels in the world that he never dream of and having choice properties scattered in Dubai, America, Europe, Abuja and Lagos, going back to fight from the creeks is definitely not an option.

those ipods still thinks he handles gun..
Re: Kokori, N-delta APC Leaders Stoking My Row With EFCC —tompolo by BiafraBushBoy(m): 12:57pm On Mar 15, 2016
Younggeneral:

and pdp have zone the 2019 candidacy to north

That one pains me pass when I lose Money for Nairabet!!!!! Smh

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

It’s End To Political Rascality— Bode George / Defection Aftermath: Stop Deceiving Benue People - APC Strikes Ortom / Magufuli, Yar’Adua, Gaddafi, Other 15 African Leaders Who Died In Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.