Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,519 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

Samuel Uche Accuses Buhari Of Plans To Islamise Nigeria - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Samuel Uche Accuses Buhari Of Plans To Islamise Nigeria (18415 Views)

North Using Cattle Colony To Islamise Nigeria, Igbo Wont Accept It – Archbishop / Muslims Have A Right To Islamise Nigeria - Emmanuel Adetoyese Badejo / You Can’t Islamise Nigeria, Apostle Suleman Warns Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samuel Uche Accuses Buhari Of Plans To Islamise Nigeria by Nobody: 12:56pm On Mar 15, 2016
Re: Samuel Uche Accuses Buhari Of Plans To Islamise Nigeria by kenzysmith: 12:57pm On Mar 15, 2016
Bubu non get mind to try am na so this non be news@all oga bubu when will u visit nigeria
Re: Samuel Uche Accuses Buhari Of Plans To Islamise Nigeria by Cre8(m): 12:57pm On Mar 15, 2016
Mmmmm
Re: Samuel Uche Accuses Buhari Of Plans To Islamise Nigeria by dyn1800: 1:01pm On Mar 15, 2016
PLEASE BRO CAN I HAVE AN EXCERPT THE 1967 GENOCIDE YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT?

Austin4lif:
u may be right, I see the killings by the fulanis as a pay back to the nigerians who supported the core north/muslims in the genocide of 1967. So it is karma. Meanwhile, sai baba buhari till 2089
Re: Samuel Uche Accuses Buhari Of Plans To Islamise Nigeria by Tokt: 1:01pm On Mar 15, 2016
This Methodist prelate is very ignorant. Shame.

1 Like

Re: Samuel Uche Accuses Buhari Of Plans To Islamise Nigeria by Danjul12051990(m): 1:01pm On Mar 15, 2016
Support good music!.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IwOEySe50Dk. Check out my new video Iyawo Mi. Watch and share. like my Facebook page https://m.facebook.com/webrandNG/, download audio at... https://my.notjustok.com/track/53625/j-jords-iyawo-mi. Follow me on Instagram and twitter @jjords1. Thanks a lot.
Re: Samuel Uche Accuses Buhari Of Plans To Islamise Nigeria by AntiWailer: 1:02pm On Mar 15, 2016
We will not take it.

This is not the Shange we voted for.

No money shared among CAN members anymore.

Methodist Prelate should have called Prof Osinbajo before inciting people against the Govt for no reason.

Islamize was the campaign strategy from PDP. Is CAN the voice of PDP ?

Nobody can Islamize or Christianize Nigeria.

Infact nobody can Stop Osun Osogbo not to tlk of stop a movement like Redeem, Winners , Christ Embassy etc.

We are wiser, nobody can use religion to canvass for votes anymore cos we now know better.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Samuel Uche Accuses Buhari Of Plans To Islamise Nigeria by Misterdhee1(m): 1:02pm On Mar 15, 2016
Nigeria is fast becoming a zoo indeed.. So, A Religious leader could open his mouth and yearn this Rubbish? Naso dem deh instigate unnecessary religious tensions among their innocent followers

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Samuel Uche Accuses Buhari Of Plans To Islamise Nigeria by shamecurls(m): 1:02pm On Mar 15, 2016
Christianity and politics is like Okro soup with cow leg, stock fish, goat meat snail and cow tail, curled with a plate of fufu

They re so into each other.

People who re to make peace re the ones uttering inflamatory statements

1 Like

Re: Samuel Uche Accuses Buhari Of Plans To Islamise Nigeria by bettercreature(m): 1:02pm On Mar 15, 2016
tsephanyah:
religious hypocrisy, Methodist- buhari is not religious so chill and divide ur followers to another topic, that's doesn't mean I like buhari.
Stop stalking Buhari he is 73years old

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Samuel Uche Accuses Buhari Of Plans To Islamise Nigeria by swiperthefox: 1:03pm On Mar 15, 2016
tsephanyah:
used their best discretion, I used mine is all about the headline not the content, if u have the courage why don't you armed and start killing the fullanis, now u will say u are not murderer, hypocrisy of highest order, those people shooting Apc supporters in river think they are fulanis or Muslim, doh I'm not Apc supporter, why can't u go down to the core north and revenge. if it's northern agendas to kill igbos, if they kill all the igbos in the north and igbos kill all the northern in S. by then u will know war is not good, and I bet their is vulnerable Christian in the north when it comes to religious killing, so why don't u people live in peace For God sake and stop the blame game... I like the yorubas more they are more peaceful I guess. doh they too have their own dark side,,,,, there was a country. No there wasn't a country, it's just accident of geography
What are you on about?
Re: Samuel Uche Accuses Buhari Of Plans To Islamise Nigeria by shamecurls(m): 1:04pm On Mar 15, 2016
drss:
make una open una eyes o! Islamization of nigeria has begun. cotesy of islamic coalition n ab.boki abducting christian children n converted to islam against their will. Eg ese, lucy n many odas.

You need food and employment

1 Like

Re: Samuel Uche Accuses Buhari Of Plans To Islamise Nigeria by hardisha81(m): 1:05pm On Mar 15, 2016
infact, it's customarily surprised me. cos still baffled why some are educated but yet illiterate, islamise Nigeria or what?. how that going to possible where the population of Christians are 40%, why that of Muslims are 48%. so he's going to force all Christians to join Islam?...Foolish fork!
Re: Samuel Uche Accuses Buhari Of Plans To Islamise Nigeria by ijaw1stson: 1:08pm On Mar 15, 2016
tsephanyah:
religious hypocrisy, Methodist- buhari is not religious so chill and divide ur followers to another topic, that's doesn't mean I like buhari.
do you think he's far from the truth? look @ the controversial bill about tho be passed in Kaduna..... just pray oo
Re: Samuel Uche Accuses Buhari Of Plans To Islamise Nigeria by eleko1: 1:11pm On Mar 15, 2016
Dr Uche is a clown. DSS should pick up the yeye man b4 he cause wahala
Re: Samuel Uche Accuses Buhari Of Plans To Islamise Nigeria by AntiWailer: 1:12pm On Mar 15, 2016
ijaw1stson:
do you think he's far from the truth? look @ the controversial bill about tho be passed in Kaduna..... just pray oo

On the contrary, The controversial bill was meant for the Shiite and other preachers whose doctrine is promoting violence.

What is the big deal about the bill.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Samuel Uche Accuses Buhari Of Plans To Islamise Nigeria by omojeesu(m): 1:14pm On Mar 15, 2016
I don't disbelieve it!

I suspect so. I think there are tell tale signs.

The planned Islamic take over of Nigeria has never stopped since Usman dan Fodio. It is part of the larger global Islamic take over plan.

The way is Jihad. All true Muslims must fight to defend and promote Islam by ANY, EVERY and ALL means possible, legal or illegal. The end justifies the means.

But time will tell.

Yahweh is alive and awake.

He continues to rule in the affairs of Nigeria.

Jesus is Lord!

1 Like

Re: Samuel Uche Accuses Buhari Of Plans To Islamise Nigeria by dragunov: 1:15pm On Mar 15, 2016
tsephanyah:
used their best discretion, I used mine is all about the headline not the content, if u have the courage why don't you armed and start killing the fullanis, now u will say u are not murderer, hypocrisy of highest order, those people shooting Apc supporters in river think they are fulanis or Muslim, doh I'm not Apc supporter, why can't u go down to the core north and revenge. if it's northern agendas to kill igbos, if they kill all the igbos in the north and igbos kill all the northern in S. by then u will know war is not good, and I bet their is vulnerable Christian in the north when it comes to religious killing, so why don't u people live in peace For God sake and stop the blame game... I like the yorubas more they are more peaceful I guess. doh they too have their own dark side,,,,, there was a country. No there wasn't a country, it's just accident of geography
Really? Can you please educate me on the dark side of the Yoruba. Been told these people are just cowards
Re: Samuel Uche Accuses Buhari Of Plans To Islamise Nigeria by Nobody: 1:17pm On Mar 15, 2016
tsephanyah:
And how do u know he is not religious
Re: Samuel Uche Accuses Buhari Of Plans To Islamise Nigeria by sosilly4b(m): 1:19pm On Mar 15, 2016
The source of this news will either be from PDP or the wailers.
Re: Samuel Uche Accuses Buhari Of Plans To Islamise Nigeria by ogene007: 1:21pm On Mar 15, 2016
Tokt:
This Methodist prelate is very ignorant. Shame.
Are you a christian? because I doubt it. If you are a moslem, I would not be disappointed and would not even join issues with you. But if you are a christian, then I have only pity for you, and would just pray that God forgives you for you do not know what you are doing.

1 Like

Re: Samuel Uche Accuses Buhari Of Plans To Islamise Nigeria by Tunami(m): 1:24pm On Mar 15, 2016
tsephanyah:
is that all u gat; I already have all the time in the world to reply u but u cut it short good for you, now go and work or study, sorry being.
which one come be sorry beign again. Abeg no kill me with english.
Re: Samuel Uche Accuses Buhari Of Plans To Islamise Nigeria by Maamin(m): 1:26pm On Mar 15, 2016
AntiWailer:

On the contrary, The controversial bill was meant for the Shiite and other preachers whose doctrine is promoting violence.

What is the big deal about the bill.

Stop making irrelevant excuses for this failed government.

Read the bill again

EL-RUFAI NEW LAWS
* In Kaduna you cannot preach without license
* Every preacher will have to go and get ONLY one year
license (renewable every year). That is, you must always
preach without an expired license or you risk 2 years
imprisonment.
* If you invite any external preacher (i.e. preacher outside
kaduna state), such a person must be licensed for the
duration of his/her stay and the body issuing the license has
the right to reject external preacher they feel is not qualify
to preach in Kaduna state.
* Every preacher who want to be licensed will appear before
a screening committee. If he/she scales through, he/she will
only be given licensed for one year.
* The law criminalizes the use of CDS, Flash Drive and other
communication gadgets except in religious building or inside
your house.
* That means, you will be arrested for listening to preaching
or religious music inside your cars or in any open place
except in your house or religious building.
* If you preach without license, you are guilty of offense
punishable with 2 years imprisonment or a fine of 200,000.
You can’t use microphone in your church after 8pm you are
guilty of offense punishable with 2 years’ imprisonment or a
fine of 200,000.
* Since all preaching must be done within a building, it
means public evangelism will be criminalized. Those who
preach early morning, known by some as morning cry and
preaching inside bus if arrested will be fined N200,000.
* This could also means, people will not be allowed to go
out for evangelism on streets or move with vehicles with
address systems to advertise their programs.

Does that look like he's addressing the Shiites undecided
Re: Samuel Uche Accuses Buhari Of Plans To Islamise Nigeria by Nobody: 1:31pm On Mar 15, 2016
How can islamization of a country be possible in 2016 especially in a country like Nigeria which is a 50 all thing amongst the two fates?

Buh trust Nigerians, they don't have minds of theirs and since its coming from a respected body. They will second him
Re: Samuel Uche Accuses Buhari Of Plans To Islamise Nigeria by menxer: 1:35pm On Mar 15, 2016
Hhhhhhmmmm

What do they mean by "islamize" Nigeria?

I thought it's about winning converts to Islam?

OBJ & GEJ were there but couldn't or didn't christianize Nigeria, why?

Abeg make I find water drink, weather too hot.
Re: Samuel Uche Accuses Buhari Of Plans To Islamise Nigeria by Nobody: 1:36pm On Mar 15, 2016
isbish:
It beats my imagination how some people reason. How on earth can people think with such a shallow mind? So Buhari will turn all Christians to Muslim because he is a President. These guys na wawo.
. No my brother, but when you kill as many xtians and displace them from their natural abode while your cows take over, you have tactically tilted the balance in favor of Moslems, and this is a prelude to total islamization
Re: Samuel Uche Accuses Buhari Of Plans To Islamise Nigeria by Adadio: 1:37pm On Mar 15, 2016
tsephanyah:
Go and read about Constantinople and Turkey that was 99% Christian.Now Turkey is 99.9%Muslim.Read about the Ottoman Empire then report back to me.Learn from History please.
Re: Samuel Uche Accuses Buhari Of Plans To Islamise Nigeria by Buhari4dullard: 1:41pm On Mar 15, 2016
Please something is wrong with Adeboye and RCCG!

Why will Adeboye let a Redeemed pastor be VP to B00hari thereby collecting Christian votes?

Adeboye don sell out oh
Re: Samuel Uche Accuses Buhari Of Plans To Islamise Nigeria by ChoCandyDiamond(f): 1:43pm On Mar 15, 2016
Ooni:
Ibos always brave to speak out against fulani atrocities...while we yorubas will wait for them fulanis to apologise for killing our helpless people in broad day light after which we will continue our hosting career.

Shame on we oodua
A slave cannot challenge his master, always deaf and dumb and bearing his pains and suffering indoors, even if they wipe out all them, is ok by you

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mildred Okonkwo: You Can't Be Angry At Pastors Flying Jets / Reply Kukah With Facts, Not Attacks - Joseph Hayab, CAN Boss Tells FG / What They Don't Tell You About Atheism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.