Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,503 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

Samuel Uche Accuses Buhari Of Plans To Islamise Nigeria - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Samuel Uche Accuses Buhari Of Plans To Islamise Nigeria (18414 Views)

North Using Cattle Colony To Islamise Nigeria, Igbo Wont Accept It – Archbishop / Muslims Have A Right To Islamise Nigeria - Emmanuel Adetoyese Badejo / You Can’t Islamise Nigeria, Apostle Suleman Warns Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samuel Uche Accuses Buhari Of Plans To Islamise Nigeria by Mr3loader: 5:06pm On Mar 15, 2016
DabELLs:

Where were you when God was giving out common sense?
u are a fool, i dont deal with ur useless type
Re: Samuel Uche Accuses Buhari Of Plans To Islamise Nigeria by Nobody: 5:16pm On Mar 15, 2016
Mr3loader:
u are a fool, i dont deal with ur useless type

lolz. It's better to let people think you are a fool than to open your mouth and prove it. undecided
Re: Samuel Uche Accuses Buhari Of Plans To Islamise Nigeria by SUPERPACK: 5:38pm On Mar 15, 2016
christopher123:
We understand the special relationship between Yoruba and Fulani so we do not expect Yoruba to speak out...they will be happy when the Fulani burn their houses and apologise later

We are used to that ...dont fret

We must say the truth...Bubu is a mistake....never took WAEC, never had any meaningful business venture, never had any meaniful numanitarian venture so how can he have any meaningful impact in Nigeria

How did he even decieve the Yorubas?

Just asking

The way Jonathan decieved the igbos.
Re: Samuel Uche Accuses Buhari Of Plans To Islamise Nigeria by SUPERPACK: 5:53pm On Mar 15, 2016
christopher123:

It's your mind that is shallow ..you don't read ..hi and read about Byzantine empire and Coptic Christian

Today those areas are 99% Muslim ....

I will not tell you the modern Byzantine empire today and where it is located
Those things happen in the 17th century. and cant happen nw because islam have no world power.
Re: Samuel Uche Accuses Buhari Of Plans To Islamise Nigeria by tsephanyah(f): 5:55pm On Mar 15, 2016
Adadio:

Go and read about Constantinople and Turkey that was 99% Christian.Now Turkey is 99.9%Muslim.Read about the Ottoman Empire then report back to me.Learn from History please.
done, here I'm reporting back
Re: Samuel Uche Accuses Buhari Of Plans To Islamise Nigeria by tsephanyah(f): 5:56pm On Mar 15, 2016
Adadio:

Go and read about Constantinople and Turkey that was 99% Christian.Now Turkey is 99.9%Muslim.Read about the Ottoman Empire then report back to me.Learn from History please.
done; here I'm reporting back.
Re: Samuel Uche Accuses Buhari Of Plans To Islamise Nigeria by Akaujaa(m): 6:01pm On Mar 15, 2016
Some people just wake up and the next thing that comes to their mind is to spew some thrash without thinking. I pity those who like dog, dives at everything thrown to them. It is highly impossible for anyone to islamize a multi-ethno religious country like Nigeria. Besides, before anyone can think of doing that, certain sections of the constitution have to be duly amended. For God's sake, Nigeria was not islamized during the era of the military juntas, how possible is it now that we have a democratically elected government? Think and jettison your gullibility.

1 Like

Re: Samuel Uche Accuses Buhari Of Plans To Islamise Nigeria by Nobody: 6:02pm On Mar 15, 2016
ceejay4real:

Hahaha! My brother Christians in this country are in the region of 55 - 60% if not even more! Don't mind all the fake and fictitious Census figures being churned out by successive governments in this country. Go back to history and find out why the 1961 Census count was suddenly and arbitrarily cancelled by the Balewa regime when the results clearly showed that the South had an edge in numerical terms with a fraudulent repeat conducted in 1963 with the Almighty North having the upper hand! In fact, Balewa's government was busy allotting figures to the various regions then as if they were sharing a piece of cake till a consensus figure was arrived at! You can imagine that! So don't be deceived, the census figures in this country are highly doctored to give undue advantage to the North. Inside the North, the impression is always given that almost all the States are predominantly Muslim! That's why States like Kogi that have more Christians are perpetually governed by Muslims, same 4 Taraba, Gombe, Nassarawa while in some other States with almost equal numbers of Christians & Muslims like Adamawa, Kaduna, Niger, Kebbi, Kwara and even Borno 2 some extent, Christians have been either forcefully or subtly given the back seat in the political affairs of those States to further cement the impression or notion especially 2 the foreign press so that those areas would be classified as Muslim strongholds. Nigeria as far as any objective observer is concerned is not a Nation yet. And if we're not careful we may just be sitting on a time bomb with no specific time for denotation meaning Nigeria's future is not particularly bright as may be erroneously thought by our political class who have stoically refused to restructure the Nigerian Federation now there's still time. A stich in time they say saves nine! When the right structure is in place, nobody wld want to dominate another therefore the bickering over population figures as well as their religions would die a natural death. Everybody wld be more concerned about moving their region, state or province forward and as Nigeria's quest for greatness won't be a pipe dream for eternity!

Long live Nigeria!

Wetin this one dey talk? HOW MANY STATES ARE DOMINATED BY CHRISTIANS IN NIGERIA? E be like say you have be living all your life in the east.
Re: Samuel Uche Accuses Buhari Of Plans To Islamise Nigeria by winningwinner(m): 6:05pm On Mar 15, 2016
isbish:
It beats my imagination how some people reason. How on earth can people think with such a shallow mind? So Buhari will turn all Christians to Muslim because he is a President. These guys na wawo.

No! When he bundles Nigeria as a country to become an Islamic nation, that's Islamisation. He doesnt need to turn Christians to muslims, but the nation. The conversion goes on gradually.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Samuel Uche Accuses Buhari Of Plans To Islamise Nigeria by Organs(m): 6:14pm On Mar 15, 2016
SouthernBreeze:
Bubu is a renown religion bigot

MUMU to power infinitum, the major issue in that country is failed corrupt leaders like this man of God, where is the proof are you not party to all dasuki stole that would've gone had PDP won How about the $$ in CAN's oritsejafor's plane that was seized in SA that nobody is talking about Is V.P not a redeemed church pastor?? Must we continue to have brainless idiots talking nonsense Until we all stand up and face the main issue of corruption and bad leadership and leave behind North vs South, Igbo vs Yoruba, muslim vs christian, else we will still remain fighting one another while these religious idiots and corrupt politicians continue buying jets....
Re: Samuel Uche Accuses Buhari Of Plans To Islamise Nigeria by mutvy: 6:16pm On Mar 15, 2016
A baby will not think like this. Are there not Christians in the North? Have they been forced to become Muslims? Come on Prelate, put on your thinking cap.

1 Like

Re: Samuel Uche Accuses Buhari Of Plans To Islamise Nigeria by MindMatics(m): 6:47pm On Mar 15, 2016
tsephanyah:
simple fulani killed people buhari keeps quite, why don't u armed up and go kill all the fullanis starting with buhari that's the only way, an eye for an eye. I don't want u reply me if u don't have the courage to go and kill them only typing with ur keypads next time use Weapon not keywords
.... My best comment on nairaland so far... I dislike pple complaining by mere words or d media, do actions or u mute.

1 Like

Re: Samuel Uche Accuses Buhari Of Plans To Islamise Nigeria by Nobody: 7:21pm On Mar 15, 2016
ijaw1stson:
do you think he's far from the truth? look @ the controversial bill about tho be passed in Kaduna..... just pray oo
That bill is for both Christian and Muslims, so ur point is not valid.
Re: Samuel Uche Accuses Buhari Of Plans To Islamise Nigeria by IYANGBALI: 7:32pm On Mar 15, 2016
imagine how the scenario go be if Buhari succeed in doing that

seun go be Mukaila

lalasticlala go be jelili

vickyroyex go become rasheedatu aduni morokodo

freeglobe go be ramota

prettythicksme go be aishat

msglobalwonda go be asabe

rokatu go remain rokaitu

osusumustflow go become asmau okowunmido

abeg baba no try am o
Re: Samuel Uche Accuses Buhari Of Plans To Islamise Nigeria by WhatOnEarth: 8:23pm On Mar 15, 2016
isbish:
It beats my imagination how some people reason. How on earth can people think with such a shallow mind? So Buhari will turn all Christians to Muslim because he is a President. These guys na wawo.

Of course it should BEAT and even exterminate your non-existent imagination. Islamizing a people doesn't mean they would all become MUSLIMS.
It simply means that the people WILL live according to Islamic law which allows non-muslims to live BUT (hear me well). . . BUT as Dhimmis i.e. second class citizens.
It means that you don't get to come to Nairaland and run your mouth anyhow you like because almighty SHARIA law would be there to make sure you receive serious lashing when you move out of lockstep.
It means that you cannot come here and criticize PMB whenever you feel bored.
It means that you don't get to repair the roof of your church or your shrine if it gets a leak. (Assuming you're a chrisitian or an African Traditional Religionist).
It means that you don't get to say you don't believe in Allah or Muhammad publicly without watching your head fly from your shoulders (Assuming you're an atheist).
It means that you don't get to see Boko Haram as Haram, but as Halal.

Still not stirring your imagination? Check out Saudi Arabia.Buy some Alomo.....or look for some Shekpe. They're known to help the imagination.
Re: Samuel Uche Accuses Buhari Of Plans To Islamise Nigeria by flokii: 11:05pm On Mar 15, 2016
SouthernBreeze:
Bubu is a renown religion bigot

Ok!.. and what does that make GEJ?

that shared millions of naira to pastors to preach against muslims & Buhari..

d same one that expected the nothern muslims to vote for him

Buhari is d man.. any Bishop, pastor or G.O that's not okay with that can go and die.. they are all subjects not God
Re: Samuel Uche Accuses Buhari Of Plans To Islamise Nigeria by philosopy: 11:21pm On Mar 15, 2016
Hey guys, what about the Abuja declaration of 1989. Turkey was once like 100% Christians but today it is 99% muslims.
The third law of motion; to every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction, this attempt using the fulani to wipe out communities, and not a single comment
from the presidency will only lead to severe killings and blood shed in the end. Your village might be the next.People should beware, if you think because it is not affecting you now and you fold your hands, you may be wrong in the end.This is supposed to be a country bounded by law and order and the constitution,
but people will just kill and shed blood in the name of religion. They will never go unpunished, God sees everyman
Why is the killings by the fulani herdsmen over other peoples land, at differnt states and not the core north?
Re: Samuel Uche Accuses Buhari Of Plans To Islamise Nigeria by philosopy: 11:40pm On Mar 15, 2016
The same thing El rufia is implementing in Kaduna, to restrict preaching and churches and pastors to obtain licenses before preaching, this is a clear violation of the Constitution. I have faith in this country and the constitution;
Freedom of religion, freedom of association, freedom of speech.
what is wrong with this country.
why must people intentionally create panic and problems.
If I had my way, I would sue El rufia to court for trying to destroy Nigeria and violating the constitution and let the court deside.
Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Samuel Uche Accuses Buhari Of Plans To Islamise Nigeria by luke10: 9:03am On Mar 16, 2016
isbish:
It is you and Buhari that is carring the most shallow brains. Now tell me if Buhari is not a regional commander of Islam? If he, Buhari is not paying his annual Islamic suscriptions to the Islam head quarter? Why is Buhari's appointment one sided?
I nor blame you. I only blame those Oyibos who who combine us to be one country. If I may ask if you have an inch value for humans?
Re: Samuel Uche Accuses Buhari Of Plans To Islamise Nigeria by Jacks14: 9:30am On Mar 16, 2016
seunny4lif:
Na everyday dey wan Islamic Nigeria Abi wetin Una dey call abeg tongue tongue
OBJ wan Christianise Nigeria grin
Buhari wan Islamise Nigeria grin
Since dem born me na the same story of Islamic Nigeria I dey always dey hear cheesy
We the world babalawos are waiting for who will Babalawoise Nigeria grin
hahaha to Babalawoise Nigeria will be interesting
Re: Samuel Uche Accuses Buhari Of Plans To Islamise Nigeria by jackos1975: 9:36am On Mar 16, 2016
What I hv t said is buhari is planing to do someting we don't know with islamic libya prisident kadafi tried bfr no work bfr is kill let's becarful
Re: Samuel Uche Accuses Buhari Of Plans To Islamise Nigeria by seunny4lif(m): 11:51am On Mar 16, 2016
grin grin
Jacks14:
hahaha to Babalawoise Nigeria will be interesting
Re: Samuel Uche Accuses Buhari Of Plans To Islamise Nigeria by OsusuMustFlow(f): 12:30pm On Mar 16, 2016
you again

IYANGBALI:
imagine how the scenario go be if Buhari succeed in doing that

seun go be Mukaila

lalasticlala go be jelili

vickyroyex go become rasheedatu aduni morokodo

freeglobe go be ramota

prettythicksme go be aishat

msglobalwonda go be asabe

rokatu go remain rokaitu

osusumustflow go become asmau okowunmido

abeg baba no try am o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mildred Okonkwo: You Can't Be Angry At Pastors Flying Jets / Reply Kukah With Facts, Not Attacks - Joseph Hayab, CAN Boss Tells FG / What They Don't Tell You About Atheism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.