Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,542 members, 7,816,316 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

Photo Of Beheaded Franklin-Obi, APC Ward-Chairman In Omoku,rivers State - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of Beheaded Franklin-Obi, APC Ward-Chairman In Omoku,rivers State (85041 Views)

Uwakwe Mmaduabukwu, Ward Chairman Dies At UPP Governorship Primaries In Anambra / Burial Of Franklin Obi, His Wife And Son (Photos) / Gunmen Behead Franklin Obi, APC Chief, Kill Family In Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Beheaded Franklin-Obi, APC Ward-Chairman In Omoku,rivers State by joseph1832(m): 1:53pm On Mar 15, 2016
PentiumPro:
Please always endeavor to give the graphic WARNING to pictures like this. Not everybody can watch the pic without puking.
Its amazing how a gruesome picture such as this will be displayed for all and sundry to see, but, when it comes to sex, oh lord, mere speaking about it and posting pictures about it will get you a good ban.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Beheaded Franklin-Obi, APC Ward-Chairman In Omoku,rivers State by HaneefahAde(f): 1:56pm On Mar 15, 2016
All because of the Loot some people are going to pack which they won't even get a share of.

Barbaric animals

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Beheaded Franklin-Obi, APC Ward-Chairman In Omoku,rivers State by bittertruthz: 1:57pm On Mar 15, 2016
After election they will go to thanksgiving in the church and claim that God gave them victory.
Re: Photo Of Beheaded Franklin-Obi, APC Ward-Chairman In Omoku,rivers State by nwigwemark: 1:59pm On Mar 15, 2016
I dont know if i am wrong, i cant see a single blood stain on his body

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Beheaded Franklin-Obi, APC Ward-Chairman In Omoku,rivers State by Mendelssohn(m): 2:06pm On Mar 15, 2016
dinachi:

This is a very idiotic statement. Your cursed party PDP beheaded a family man, killed his wife and first son and this is all you can say? May your own head be cut off and your wife and son killed too!

I say amen to that bro. Some people are not meant to have been created as human beings. Stones and trees are indeed better than this unfortunate creature. May he also witness same.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Beheaded Franklin-Obi, APC Ward-Chairman In Omoku,rivers State by Achorise: 2:09pm On Mar 15, 2016
How do we link this to Wike, has Amechi saved him now. Amechi should stop issuing threats.
Re: Photo Of Beheaded Franklin-Obi, APC Ward-Chairman In Omoku,rivers State by peacengine(m): 2:09pm On Mar 15, 2016
3kay945:

You expecting to see pot belly ... Its just ward na

My brother when you hear "Chairman" there's a picture that comes to mind na
Re: Photo Of Beheaded Franklin-Obi, APC Ward-Chairman In Omoku,rivers State by DonaTee(f): 2:15pm On Mar 15, 2016
See d faces of d pple holding up the body for a photoshoot.....dey r used to such sites

No human being deserves this cry
d cave man way politics is run in naija by pple who claim to knw it all is very apalling
Re: Photo Of Beheaded Franklin-Obi, APC Ward-Chairman In Omoku,rivers State by ojay2053(m): 2:18pm On Mar 15, 2016
Mehn, i'm tired of seeing these gory images of beheaded people, is that what's on trend? Damn! Naija which way nau!!

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Beheaded Franklin-Obi, APC Ward-Chairman In Omoku,rivers State by kenchylala: 2:20pm On Mar 15, 2016
dinachi:

This is a very idiotic statement. Your cursed party PDP beheaded a family man, killed his wife and first son and this is all you can say? May your own head be cut off and your wife and son killed too!

HOW DO ONE IDENTIFY THIS BODY WE HAVE HERE? EVERYTHING NA APC AND DEM STILL GET MEMBERS

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Beheaded Franklin-Obi, APC Ward-Chairman In Omoku,rivers State by ozugo(m): 2:20pm On Mar 15, 2016
What is Nigeria turning into? Beheading every now and then.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Beheaded Franklin-Obi, APC Ward-Chairman In Omoku,rivers State by Maser: 2:33pm On Mar 15, 2016
DauraDullard0:
Ogbonna, do you have any evidence to link Wike to this gruesome murder?

Useless human being! You're a heartless beast. This is all you have to say. You play politics with everything. What will Wike do before you condemn him. Those who support evil either in word or deed meet evil.
Re: Photo Of Beheaded Franklin-Obi, APC Ward-Chairman In Omoku,rivers State by akanbiaa(m): 2:33pm On Mar 15, 2016
OZAOEKPE:

the man has killed so many people, hes a minus to this world.
Do you have evidence to back your claims or just an assumption?
Re: Photo Of Beheaded Franklin-Obi, APC Ward-Chairman In Omoku,rivers State by ifyan(m): 2:34pm On Mar 15, 2016
May God help us. Is it because of power hustle.
Re: Photo Of Beheaded Franklin-Obi, APC Ward-Chairman In Omoku,rivers State by joedgr8(m): 2:48pm On Mar 15, 2016
[color=#000099][/color] cheesy May God help us in nigeria.

Who even carried the corpse
Re: Photo Of Beheaded Franklin-Obi, APC Ward-Chairman In Omoku,rivers State by Obamina(m): 2:49pm On Mar 15, 2016
Clerverly:
Wike Must account For These Deaths...
yet amechi wants to have party in Wike's village. All for politics
Re: Photo Of Beheaded Franklin-Obi, APC Ward-Chairman In Omoku,rivers State by rawpey247: 2:50pm On Mar 15, 2016
I'm short of words......can we tag this an END TIME
Re: Photo Of Beheaded Franklin-Obi, APC Ward-Chairman In Omoku,rivers State by Leebeedo(m): 2:51pm On Mar 15, 2016
I don leave una run go. If una like make una kill una self finish.....animals
Re: Photo Of Beheaded Franklin-Obi, APC Ward-Chairman In Omoku,rivers State by Nobody: 2:56pm On Mar 15, 2016
henrydadon:
abeg am leaving Nigeria tomorrow ..who go join me..i cant continue to live with animals in human clothing
OGA me im leaving Nigeria next month, our lives are no longer secure.
Re: Photo Of Beheaded Franklin-Obi, APC Ward-Chairman In Omoku,rivers State by layinks60: 3:04pm On Mar 15, 2016
And the other time I saw a thread where Adesanya was talking about the state of emergency and so unscrupulous entity were altering some clueless points, I think it's nw clear that River state needs more than state of emergency.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Beheaded Franklin-Obi, APC Ward-Chairman In Omoku,rivers State by mavinc4u(f): 3:13pm On Mar 15, 2016
All for election. APC and PDP should give that state some peace. May be Rivers should vote for APGA so there will peace in their land. Enough of all this killing.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Beheaded Franklin-Obi, APC Ward-Chairman In Omoku,rivers State by Ehinmola(m): 3:13pm On Mar 15, 2016
PMB please declare state of emergency and make Wike to account this gruesome murder. The forth coming election is DO or DIE.
RIP to the dead
Re: Photo Of Beheaded Franklin-Obi, APC Ward-Chairman In Omoku,rivers State by chuba21(m): 3:15pm On Mar 15, 2016
This is just Fed. Leg.election,what will have happened if it was the governorship election it would have been worst than this,May God help us
Re: Photo Of Beheaded Franklin-Obi, APC Ward-Chairman In Omoku,rivers State by Nobody: 3:16pm On Mar 15, 2016
Welcome to Rivers state! the terror base of the nation.!! cool
Re: Photo Of Beheaded Franklin-Obi, APC Ward-Chairman In Omoku,rivers State by Nobody: 3:16pm On Mar 15, 2016
PentiumPro:
Please always endeavor to give the graphic WARNING to pictures like this. Not everybody can watch the pic without puking.

but you enjoy same on your dstv. sad
Re: Photo Of Beheaded Franklin-Obi, APC Ward-Chairman In Omoku,rivers State by mavinc4u(f): 3:17pm On Mar 15, 2016
Ehinmola:
PMB please declare state of emergency and make Wike to account this gruesome murder. The forth coming election is DO or DIE.
RIP to the dead

Do you have evidence that the man was killed by wike. Don't be surprised he was even killed by his party members just to score political goal. Remove sentiment before commenting. I thought wike won at the court, what is the need of shedding blood again in the name of election; is it not an act of desperate.
Re: Photo Of Beheaded Franklin-Obi, APC Ward-Chairman In Omoku,rivers State by Nobody: 3:18pm On Mar 15, 2016
maryam6:
Oh God! Y are people this heartless?

What about you? What have you dont about the injustices happening around you? undecided
Re: Photo Of Beheaded Franklin-Obi, APC Ward-Chairman In Omoku,rivers State by mavinc4u(f): 3:18pm On Mar 15, 2016
chuba21:
This is just Fed. Leg.election,what will have happened if it was the governorship election it would have been worst than this,May God help us

But some people here said is governorship election because the thing tire me.
Re: Photo Of Beheaded Franklin-Obi, APC Ward-Chairman In Omoku,rivers State by PentiumPro(f): 3:23pm On Mar 15, 2016
kaeforum:

but you enjoy same on your dstv. sad

I don't know what you are talking about, but DSTV will always put up the relevant sign there......VSL and +18
Re: Photo Of Beheaded Franklin-Obi, APC Ward-Chairman In Omoku,rivers State by Gaskia: 3:35pm On Mar 15, 2016
Absolutely insane and unacceptable under any guise including those playing politics and desecrating the mutilated body.
Re: Photo Of Beheaded Franklin-Obi, APC Ward-Chairman In Omoku,rivers State by Malawian(m): 3:42pm On Mar 15, 2016
win or die.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Vs Bianca Ojukwu - Ned Nwoko Vs Ojukwu (Photos) / APC National Chairman, Abdullahi Adamu Loses Polling Unit To Labour Party / Breaking: Atiku Presents 6-point Demand To Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.