Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,199 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

Photo Of Beheaded Franklin-Obi, APC Ward-Chairman In Omoku,rivers State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of Beheaded Franklin-Obi, APC Ward-Chairman In Omoku,rivers State (85039 Views)

Uwakwe Mmaduabukwu, Ward Chairman Dies At UPP Governorship Primaries In Anambra / Burial Of Franklin Obi, His Wife And Son (Photos) / Gunmen Behead Franklin Obi, APC Chief, Kill Family In Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Beheaded Franklin-Obi, APC Ward-Chairman In Omoku,rivers State by Nobody: 12:18pm On Mar 15, 2016
SaintHephzibah:
Jesus Christ is Lord to the glory of God the Father.
lol.... Don't you love me... I want to hear you say it
Re: Photo Of Beheaded Franklin-Obi, APC Ward-Chairman In Omoku,rivers State by 9jatatafo(m): 12:19pm On Mar 15, 2016
Whose ambition is worth this blood shedding ?

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Beheaded Franklin-Obi, APC Ward-Chairman In Omoku,rivers State by tinsel: 12:21pm On Mar 15, 2016
jamoscofield:
serves him right
Your statement is highly irresponsible. Wike you don't know, Jonathan you don't know. Don't bring curse unto your genertion for things you know nothing about. I don't know how old are you to warrant this reckless statement from you.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Beheaded Franklin-Obi, APC Ward-Chairman In Omoku,rivers State by tinsel: 12:21pm On Mar 15, 2016
jamoscofield:
serves him right
Your statement is highly irresponsible. Wike you don't know, Jonathan you don't know. Don't bring curse unto your generation for things you know nothing about. I don't know how old are you to warrant this reckless statement from you.

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Beheaded Franklin-Obi, APC Ward-Chairman In Omoku,rivers State by megacruise: 12:21pm On Mar 15, 2016
o lord, how did we get here..........?
Re: Photo Of Beheaded Franklin-Obi, APC Ward-Chairman In Omoku,rivers State by funkyibodude(m): 12:22pm On Mar 15, 2016
Clerverly:
Wike Must account For These Deaths...
STFU.. Stop mentioning wike's name, this has APC handwriting written all over it angry.. Ameachi is the one instigating all this violence with his APC cohorts so that FG will declare state of emergency in rivers state.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Beheaded Franklin-Obi, APC Ward-Chairman In Omoku,rivers State by sniperr007(m): 12:22pm On Mar 15, 2016
Clerverly:
Wike Must account For These Deaths...

Why u blaming wike? U jus pass judgment cos its d opposition dats affected.
Can't der b power riff within apc.

But this rivers pple sha. Dem 2 like violence or is it same everywhere but d media jus conc on rivers undecided

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Beheaded Franklin-Obi, APC Ward-Chairman In Omoku,rivers State by Nobody: 12:22pm On Mar 15, 2016
SaintHephzibah:
get off my page dude. I ain't a gay bastard
baby.... I want to fvck you
Re: Photo Of Beheaded Franklin-Obi, APC Ward-Chairman In Omoku,rivers State by bejeria101(m): 12:23pm On Mar 15, 2016
Its not a rivers state thing,lives dont matter in dis country,children are used for rituals,pple are killed n burnt for as low as 10naira,may God have mercy.
Re: Photo Of Beheaded Franklin-Obi, APC Ward-Chairman In Omoku,rivers State by todayboy: 12:25pm On Mar 15, 2016
Take a deep look at the picture no blood flowing from a head that was beheaded, the dead man is still standing and check the reaction at the back of the picture.

I LIVE IN omoku AND APC ward chairman is not franklin Obi

Apc is just trying to create state of emergency in Rivers state all in the name to remove WIKE
Re: Photo Of Beheaded Franklin-Obi, APC Ward-Chairman In Omoku,rivers State by MrPresident1: 12:26pm On Mar 15, 2016
Allahu Akbar!
Re: Photo Of Beheaded Franklin-Obi, APC Ward-Chairman In Omoku,rivers State by bejeria101(m): 12:26pm On Mar 15, 2016
This is pure evil *sobbing*
Re: Photo Of Beheaded Franklin-Obi, APC Ward-Chairman In Omoku,rivers State by Praizekeyz(m): 12:27pm On Mar 15, 2016
[quote author=PentiumPro post=43786351]Please always endeavor to give the graphic WARNING to pictures like this. Not everybody can watch the pic without puking.[/quote goosh why are some ppl so...d topic said "photo of beheaded" so wat were u expectin 2 see again? A Cartoon?

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Beheaded Franklin-Obi, APC Ward-Chairman In Omoku,rivers State by duduade: 12:28pm On Mar 15, 2016
This is madness Wike should call everyone to order...
This is madness.

He is the father of the State...
Re: Photo Of Beheaded Franklin-Obi, APC Ward-Chairman In Omoku,rivers State by onatisi(m): 12:28pm On Mar 15, 2016
PentiumPro:
Please always endeavor to give the graphic WARNING to pictures like this. Not everybody can watch the pic without puking.
Or most preferably ,graphic pictures should be embedded in links
Re: Photo Of Beheaded Franklin-Obi, APC Ward-Chairman In Omoku,rivers State by feedthenation(m): 12:29pm On Mar 15, 2016
We are just too wicked in this country...killing a fellow citizen all because of politics. The main actors are alive enjoying themselves.
A state of emergency should be declared...
Re: Photo Of Beheaded Franklin-Obi, APC Ward-Chairman In Omoku,rivers State by Nobody: 12:30pm On Mar 15, 2016
Clerverly:

Why?
I don't know what to say
Re: Photo Of Beheaded Franklin-Obi, APC Ward-Chairman In Omoku,rivers State by onatisi(m): 12:31pm On Mar 15, 2016
2019 elections will be ****dy
Re: Photo Of Beheaded Franklin-Obi, APC Ward-Chairman In Omoku,rivers State by Azumagcc(m): 12:31pm On Mar 15, 2016
cktheluckyman:

Is Wike the one in charge of police in Rivers state? Buhari should take responsibility for these killings

**** who is the chief security officer of the state? I wonder the kind of **** u have.
Re: Photo Of Beheaded Franklin-Obi, APC Ward-Chairman In Omoku,rivers State by Onyocha: 12:31pm On Mar 15, 2016
If this terrible incident would have happened in a northern state, many miscreants on nairaland would've been screaming sarcastically "religion of peace".

Now it has happened in a southern state that is predominantly Christian, no one is screaming "religion of love", or "religion of turn the other cheek". No one is blaming christianity, not least the Muslims on the forum. It says much about the level of maturity and respect.

7 Likes

Re: Photo Of Beheaded Franklin-Obi, APC Ward-Chairman In Omoku,rivers State by OROSUNBOLB(m): 12:31pm On Mar 15, 2016
PentiumPro:
Please always endeavor to give the graphic WARNING to pictures like this. Not everybody can watch the pic without puking.

He did.
Re: Photo Of Beheaded Franklin-Obi, APC Ward-Chairman In Omoku,rivers State by PentiumPro(f): 12:33pm On Mar 15, 2016
Praizekeyz:

It can be easily edited to blurred out the gory sight.
Re: Photo Of Beheaded Franklin-Obi, APC Ward-Chairman In Omoku,rivers State by justice1000: 12:36pm On Mar 15, 2016
pls why is it dat every tin dat happens in rivers state is APC PDP tins..na cult clashes oooo, leave PDP out of cult clash. dat omoku is a war zone of cult
Re: Photo Of Beheaded Franklin-Obi, APC Ward-Chairman In Omoku,rivers State by Misterdhee1(m): 12:37pm On Mar 15, 2016
The singular reason, why I hate Nigerian Politics with deep passion.. Too Ugly, to be desirable..

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Beheaded Franklin-Obi, APC Ward-Chairman In Omoku,rivers State by 4nobody4every1: 12:37pm On Mar 15, 2016
angry sad
Re: Photo Of Beheaded Franklin-Obi, APC Ward-Chairman In Omoku,rivers State by Lucasbible: 12:38pm On Mar 15, 2016
I demand that Buhari resigns as President, the security of lives in Nigeria is no more guaranteed, alternatively, States should be allowed to have their own Police for a more organized policing instead of using the DSS and Federal Police to protect politicians leaving us all unsafe.
Re: Photo Of Beheaded Franklin-Obi, APC Ward-Chairman In Omoku,rivers State by MzMercie: 12:40pm On Mar 15, 2016
OMG!
Re: Photo Of Beheaded Franklin-Obi, APC Ward-Chairman In Omoku,rivers State by ifeomaekol(f): 12:43pm On Mar 15, 2016
kcmichael:
This is just one,about 23 people had been beheaded and their head carried away,others are beaten and burnt
in rivers state?? Jesus
Re: Photo Of Beheaded Franklin-Obi, APC Ward-Chairman In Omoku,rivers State by peacengine(m): 12:44pm On Mar 15, 2016
How come the ward chairman has the body of a poor man

Sad, I hope this is not a strategy to agitate for state of emergency by APC, RIP to the dead

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Vs Bianca Ojukwu - Ned Nwoko Vs Ojukwu (Photos) / Wike To Buhari: I Don’t Take Orders From Abuja But Rivers People / APC National Chairman, Abdullahi Adamu Loses Polling Unit To Labour Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.