Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,494 members, 7,816,176 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

Photo Of Beheaded Franklin-Obi, APC Ward-Chairman In Omoku,rivers State - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of Beheaded Franklin-Obi, APC Ward-Chairman In Omoku,rivers State (85038 Views)

Uwakwe Mmaduabukwu, Ward Chairman Dies At UPP Governorship Primaries In Anambra / Burial Of Franklin Obi, His Wife And Son (Photos) / Gunmen Behead Franklin Obi, APC Chief, Kill Family In Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Beheaded Franklin-Obi, APC Ward-Chairman In Omoku,rivers State by Misterdhee1(m): 12:44pm On Mar 15, 2016
Lucasbible:
I demand that Buhari resigns as President, the security of lives in Nigeria is no more guaranteed, alternatively, States should be allowed to have their own Police for a more organized policing instead of using the DSS and Federal Police to protect politicians leaving us all unsafe.
Is the beheaded man not a politician? Sometimes I wonder how someone like you deh take reason? Maybe na tru ur dick? U wont say the obvious, just cos u r blinded by hate..

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Beheaded Franklin-Obi, APC Ward-Chairman In Omoku,rivers State by israelchinedu: 12:46pm On Mar 15, 2016
all those people that support may their heads be cutoff like this man in Jesus name Amen

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Beheaded Franklin-Obi, APC Ward-Chairman In Omoku,rivers State by klax(m): 12:47pm On Mar 15, 2016
Clerverly:
Wike Must account For These Deaths...

Ok nah then buhari must account for boko haram he supported before he came to power, buhari should account for fulani his brethren killing at will and he keep quiet as if nothing happened, buhari should account for bieseging and killing in Ogoni land recently so are you happy now Mr fool

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Beheaded Franklin-Obi, APC Ward-Chairman In Omoku,rivers State by Lucasbible: 12:48pm On Mar 15, 2016
Misterdhee1:

Is the beheaded man not a politician? Sometimes I wonder how someone like you deh take reason? Maybe na tru ur dick? U wont say the obvious, just cos u r blinded by hate..
You sound like 100% of APC supporters. How come all the illiterates assemble in one political party, no wonder your logo is a broom. Broom is married to dirt, for ever.
Re: Photo Of Beheaded Franklin-Obi, APC Ward-Chairman In Omoku,rivers State by Charly68: 12:49pm On Mar 15, 2016
For this horrible political trends,it is better the president declare state of emergency in the state ...This is too terrible and highly unacceptable..if PDP is so popular. Why intimidating others
Re: Photo Of Beheaded Franklin-Obi, APC Ward-Chairman In Omoku,rivers State by klax(m): 12:52pm On Mar 15, 2016
israelchinedu:
all those people that support wike may their heads be cutoff like this man in Jesus name Amen

May all that support buhari plus APC that put Nigeria into this condition may their heads be chopped off in Jesus name. What about that one I guess it's cool for you scammer

APC started politics of hate and vegan centre so let it continue ok. I think tinubu and buhari think lies and hate will make them saint it's a joke. They started it let the game goes on because if buhari and tinubu and his useless party has applied wisdom in their quest for power Nigeria wIll not be this much hate one another to the point of beheading.
Re: Photo Of Beheaded Franklin-Obi, APC Ward-Chairman In Omoku,rivers State by Misterdhee1(m): 12:52pm On Mar 15, 2016
Lucasbible:
You sound like 100% of APC supporters. How come all the illiterates assemble in one political party, no wonder your logo is a broom. Broom is married to dirt, for ever.
When u start using the proper Organ God Gave You for reasoning, u can quote me.
Re: Photo Of Beheaded Franklin-Obi, APC Ward-Chairman In Omoku,rivers State by Fishout(m): 12:53pm On Mar 15, 2016
tribalwarlord:
Yoruba !!!
meaning ?
Re: Photo Of Beheaded Franklin-Obi, APC Ward-Chairman In Omoku,rivers State by Nobody: 12:54pm On Mar 15, 2016
[s]
klax:

Ok nah then buhari must account for boko haram he supported before he came to power, buhari should account for fulani his brethren killing at will and he keep quiet as if nothing happened, buhari should account for bieseging and killing in Ogoni land recently so are you happy now Mr fool
[/s]

IKPU
Re: Photo Of Beheaded Franklin-Obi, APC Ward-Chairman In Omoku,rivers State by goodvision12(m): 12:55pm On Mar 15, 2016
Wow!this is a horrible scene.
Re: Photo Of Beheaded Franklin-Obi, APC Ward-Chairman In Omoku,rivers State by suasmablow(m): 1:00pm On Mar 15, 2016
Everybody seems to be condemning the act but no one is condemning the man behind these gruelsome murders.
You see why Rivers State needs the declaration of a state of emergency?
Re: Photo Of Beheaded Franklin-Obi, APC Ward-Chairman In Omoku,rivers State by FTBOY: 1:03pm On Mar 15, 2016
i hate politics...
i don't vote...
and i'm unapologetical about it
Re: Photo Of Beheaded Franklin-Obi, APC Ward-Chairman In Omoku,rivers State by Truckpusher(m): 1:03pm On Mar 15, 2016
Clerverly:
Was Wike responsible for the beheading ?

Why was he beheaded at a point when he wanted to dump the APC and the Greenlanders are the ones known for this notorious act of beheadings and the APC Rivers State chapter have been arming them to attack their supposedly PDP touts and thugs.

I hope you're aware that you can't rant online and expect not to have a serious backlash for this foolish and ridiculous comment?
Re: Photo Of Beheaded Franklin-Obi, APC Ward-Chairman In Omoku,rivers State by klax(m): 1:05pm On Mar 15, 2016
kenonze:
[s][/s]

IKPU

Write in English ok. This is not tribal site so write what all can read if you are sure of your conscience ok. Good day.
Re: Photo Of Beheaded Franklin-Obi, APC Ward-Chairman In Omoku,rivers State by Nobody: 1:06pm On Mar 15, 2016
PentiumPro:
Please always endeavor to give the graphic WARNING to pictures like this. Not everybody can watch the pic without puking.

Didn't you see "viewers discretion is advised" bracketed?
Re: Photo Of Beheaded Franklin-Obi, APC Ward-Chairman In Omoku,rivers State by PentiumPro(f): 1:09pm On Mar 15, 2016
darkenedrebel:

Didn't you see "viewers discretion is advised" bracketed?

He added that much later.
Re: Photo Of Beheaded Franklin-Obi, APC Ward-Chairman In Omoku,rivers State by Cjizzy(m): 1:09pm On Mar 15, 2016
israelchinedu:
all those people that support may their heads be cutoff like this man in Jesus name Amen
And you think Jesus is some kind of terminator right?
Re: Photo Of Beheaded Franklin-Obi, APC Ward-Chairman In Omoku,rivers State by Richydos(m): 1:11pm On Mar 15, 2016
The person who perpetrated this act Cox a daft politician paid him something in a brown envelop will be somewhere forming HIT MAN..... U can't give life yet u are taking it, in the nearest future such a person will be crying have mercy GOD for I'm a repentant sinner.Am I the only person who doesn't really find a larger difference between politicians and cultists

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Beheaded Franklin-Obi, APC Ward-Chairman In Omoku,rivers State by linaluv: 1:12pm On Mar 15, 2016
i m tired of this country
Re: Photo Of Beheaded Franklin-Obi, APC Ward-Chairman In Omoku,rivers State by Nobody: 1:12pm On Mar 15, 2016
PentiumPro:

He added that much later.
Noted...
Re: Photo Of Beheaded Franklin-Obi, APC Ward-Chairman In Omoku,rivers State by oskion(m): 1:13pm On Mar 15, 2016
Rivers indigenes are the most heartless pple on planet earth.....rememba aluu 4
Re: Photo Of Beheaded Franklin-Obi, APC Ward-Chairman In Omoku,rivers State by MORNDEW(m): 1:20pm On Mar 15, 2016
Am so depressed right now
may the devil visit what happened to this young man to everyone who in one way or the other support this gruesome act.

Useless Nigerian youths. Why not condemn this no matter your divide.
Re: Photo Of Beheaded Franklin-Obi, APC Ward-Chairman In Omoku,rivers State by 3kay945(m): 1:28pm On Mar 15, 2016
peacengine:
How come the ward chairman has the body of a poor man

Sad, I hope this is not a strategy to agitate for state of emergency by APC, RIP to the dead

You expecting to see pot belly ... Its just ward na
Re: Photo Of Beheaded Franklin-Obi, APC Ward-Chairman In Omoku,rivers State by suyamasta(m): 1:35pm On Mar 15, 2016
Jesus Christttttttt! How have people becpme so wicked
Re: Photo Of Beheaded Franklin-Obi, APC Ward-Chairman In Omoku,rivers State by nbright: 1:35pm On Mar 15, 2016
Clerverly:
Thoseguysare cultists, its a supremacy battle nothing more.
Re: Photo Of Beheaded Franklin-Obi, APC Ward-Chairman In Omoku,rivers State by femiranking28(m): 1:37pm On Mar 15, 2016
It's a wild wild west...
Re: Photo Of Beheaded Franklin-Obi, APC Ward-Chairman In Omoku,rivers State by Nobody: 1:40pm On Mar 15, 2016
My -oh-My , Human beings been behaving like some fukcer demons for ages yeah, never knew they originated from the farther South Nigeria.

I know I'm being irrationally emotional right now but Holy cow! Can't just stomach this disdain...
Re: Photo Of Beheaded Franklin-Obi, APC Ward-Chairman In Omoku,rivers State by ofwest: 1:44pm On Mar 15, 2016
This is barbaric, unfortunately by the time all those responsible for these heinous crimes are paying for this people will be sympathising with them not knowing what they have done before because no body will do this type of thing and not pay back for it several folds.
Re: Photo Of Beheaded Franklin-Obi, APC Ward-Chairman In Omoku,rivers State by Nobody: 1:50pm On Mar 15, 2016
Can that picture be verified? And also, people seem to forget that that was how the French Revolutiom started.... When the people aren't happy....

RIP to the unfortunate soul
Re: Photo Of Beheaded Franklin-Obi, APC Ward-Chairman In Omoku,rivers State by usmyak: 1:53pm On Mar 15, 2016
It's obvious that down there in the south, especially southeast and south-south , they don't know how to play politics. Up here in the North you can't see this bizarre act even though we have different both political and religious.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Vs Bianca Ojukwu - Ned Nwoko Vs Ojukwu (Photos) / Wike To Buhari: I Don’t Take Orders From Abuja But Rivers People / APC National Chairman, Abdullahi Adamu Loses Polling Unit To Labour Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.