Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,492 members, 7,816,166 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

Photo Of Beheaded Franklin-Obi, APC Ward-Chairman In Omoku,rivers State - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of Beheaded Franklin-Obi, APC Ward-Chairman In Omoku,rivers State (85037 Views)

Uwakwe Mmaduabukwu, Ward Chairman Dies At UPP Governorship Primaries In Anambra / Burial Of Franklin Obi, His Wife And Son (Photos) / Gunmen Behead Franklin Obi, APC Chief, Kill Family In Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Beheaded Franklin-Obi, APC Ward-Chairman In Omoku,rivers State by bummyla(m): 3:46pm On Mar 15, 2016
GOD What is this rubbish! Have we gone so heartless these days! So! Now! It Means nothing again to take human lives! Not only killing them, but beheading them. How heartless! No Fear! GOD please save us! http://www.bummyla.com He that kill by the swords, goes by the swords!

What a nightmare!
Re: Photo Of Beheaded Franklin-Obi, APC Ward-Chairman In Omoku,rivers State by Fourwinds: 4:19pm On Mar 15, 2016
OZAOEKPE:

the man has killed so many people, hes a minus to this world.
don't forget d person who behead will have his head removed some day
Re: Photo Of Beheaded Franklin-Obi, APC Ward-Chairman In Omoku,rivers State by Nobody: 4:19pm On Mar 15, 2016
Amaechi quest for power blood
Re: Photo Of Beheaded Franklin-Obi, APC Ward-Chairman In Omoku,rivers State by guyXander(m): 4:22pm On Mar 15, 2016
Choice! See the jugular vein. The guy get fats and oil oh. See as the atlas of cervical vertebrae just point out.
Hmm
Re: Photo Of Beheaded Franklin-Obi, APC Ward-Chairman In Omoku,rivers State by gnete: 5:21pm On Mar 15, 2016
God understand the mystery behind this. It is well
Re: Photo Of Beheaded Franklin-Obi, APC Ward-Chairman In Omoku,rivers State by Ofemannnu: 5:21pm On Mar 15, 2016
Too badt
Re: Photo Of Beheaded Franklin-Obi, APC Ward-Chairman In Omoku,rivers State by Nobody: 5:36pm On Mar 15, 2016
spotlessduke:
omg! I just screamed as i saw this Sum people are very heartless :-) buh see im dry bone grin

You're a fool
Re: Photo Of Beheaded Franklin-Obi, APC Ward-Chairman In Omoku,rivers State by Nobody: 5:45pm On Mar 15, 2016
emrain:

You're a fool
ur first born zza bigger fool!
Re: Photo Of Beheaded Franklin-Obi, APC Ward-Chairman In Omoku,rivers State by ElCapone(m): 5:46pm On Mar 15, 2016
cktheluckyman:

Is Wike the one in charge of police in Rivers state? Buhari should take responsibility for these killings
whatz diz illiterate saying, who is da number 1 security officer of a state. Plz sharrrap ad gerrrarahia!!!
Re: Photo Of Beheaded Franklin-Obi, APC Ward-Chairman In Omoku,rivers State by ElCapone(m): 5:48pm On Mar 15, 2016
OZAOEKPE:

Buhari SHOULD MUST ALSO GIVE ACCOUNT FOR THE DEATHS OF NDOMA PEOPLE
plz go ad retake ur jsce examz, dis kind english fit lead to person execution
Re: Photo Of Beheaded Franklin-Obi, APC Ward-Chairman In Omoku,rivers State by OZAOEKPE(f): 5:50pm On Mar 15, 2016
ElCapone:
plz go ad retake ur jsce examz, dis kind english fit lead to person execution
NO MAN IS ABOVE MISTAKE
Re: Photo Of Beheaded Franklin-Obi, APC Ward-Chairman In Omoku,rivers State by yemison(m): 5:54pm On Mar 15, 2016
Jesus is Lord.
Re: Photo Of Beheaded Franklin-Obi, APC Ward-Chairman In Omoku,rivers State by Nobody: 5:56pm On Mar 15, 2016
ElCapone:
whatz diz illiterate saying, who is da number 1 security officer of a state. Plz sharrrap ad gerrrarahia!!!

So Wike controls d police,army,DSS n co? A chief security officer who cannot order an ordinary DPO around without approval from CP.

Some pple brain still dey grow.
Re: Photo Of Beheaded Franklin-Obi, APC Ward-Chairman In Omoku,rivers State by tatucci: 5:56pm On Mar 15, 2016
when they send army there now, everybody will start claiming innocence. all the relatives will start saying how their sons and fathers are peace loving people. i dont know if it is satan himself leaving amongst these people who carries out such gruesome acts...
Re: Photo Of Beheaded Franklin-Obi, APC Ward-Chairman In Omoku,rivers State by Nobody: 6:02pm On Mar 15, 2016
Demonic country!
Nigeria stinks.
Re: Photo Of Beheaded Franklin-Obi, APC Ward-Chairman In Omoku,rivers State by Akaujaa(m): 6:09pm On Mar 15, 2016
Today, on a live broadcast on AIT, I found it difficult believing if it was actually Wike that spoke the way he did. How can the number on chief security officer of a state ask people to write their will before coming to conduct elections in Rivers? Even if you have the intentions to kill and cause mayhem, must you say it to the world as a governor. That was so disappointing. Had I not watched it myself, would not have believed it.
Re: Photo Of Beheaded Franklin-Obi, APC Ward-Chairman In Omoku,rivers State by Fixryte(m): 6:34pm On Mar 15, 2016
the love of many have grown cold
Re: Photo Of Beheaded Franklin-Obi, APC Ward-Chairman In Omoku,rivers State by SMARTKOSSY: 6:35pm On Mar 15, 2016
PentiumPro:
Please always endeavor to give the graphic WARNING to pictures like this. Not everybody can watch the pic without puking.
hmmmm so thr are things that actually make tribalists like u puke! Hmmm smh
Re: Photo Of Beheaded Franklin-Obi, APC Ward-Chairman In Omoku,rivers State by omotoniwa(f): 6:48pm On Mar 15, 2016
That is what suprem court wanted na
Re: Photo Of Beheaded Franklin-Obi, APC Ward-Chairman In Omoku,rivers State by omotoniwa(f): 6:52pm On Mar 15, 2016
is that not what suprem court wanted.htey should be hold responsible for every killing in rivers
Re: Photo Of Beheaded Franklin-Obi, APC Ward-Chairman In Omoku,rivers State by Ipobdevil: 7:04pm On Mar 15, 2016
grin
Re: Photo Of Beheaded Franklin-Obi, APC Ward-Chairman In Omoku,rivers State by Malawian(m): 7:17pm On Mar 15, 2016
Akaujaa:
Today, on a live broadcast on AIT, I found it difficult believing if it was actually Wike that spoke the way he did. How can the number on chief security officer of a state ask people to write their will before coming to conduct elections in Rivers? Even if you have the intentions to kill and cause mayhem, must you say it to the world as a governor. That was so disappointing. Had I not watched it myself, would not have believed it.
bros, no be grammar dem dey speak there o.
hold your side if na anyhow you dey go dia go do.
cos na anyhow you go see.

grin grin grin
Re: Photo Of Beheaded Franklin-Obi, APC Ward-Chairman In Omoku,rivers State by OlusoGreat(m): 7:49pm On Mar 15, 2016
richidinho:
Have not seen APC tag on his neck

hmmn.... what a foolish statement...
Re: Photo Of Beheaded Franklin-Obi, APC Ward-Chairman In Omoku,rivers State by jbichene(m): 8:05pm On Mar 15, 2016
kcmichael:
Its really sad that People lives are not sacred anymore in Rivers State
is anything worth this cry
Re: Photo Of Beheaded Franklin-Obi, APC Ward-Chairman In Omoku,rivers State by Ravenna: 8:25pm On Mar 15, 2016
Wtf!
Re: Photo Of Beheaded Franklin-Obi, APC Ward-Chairman In Omoku,rivers State by ElCapone(m): 8:33pm On Mar 15, 2016
opal4real:

So Wike controls d police,army,DSS n co? A chief security officer who cannot order an ordinary DPO around without approval from CP.

Some pple brain still dey grow.
sharrrap. Who is responsible 4 da safety of lives and property of da ppl of riverz. I guess buhari is nw da governor of riverz abi. Plz gerrarahia!!!
Re: Photo Of Beheaded Franklin-Obi, APC Ward-Chairman In Omoku,rivers State by Aminukargi1: 8:42pm On Mar 15, 2016
Terribly bad
Re: Photo Of Beheaded Franklin-Obi, APC Ward-Chairman In Omoku,rivers State by pamdaniel(m): 9:02pm On Mar 15, 2016
i sense fowl play, where is the blood that spilled from the cut, some one should explain what was realy happening at the background, are those sympathizers or the killers?
Re: Photo Of Beheaded Franklin-Obi, APC Ward-Chairman In Omoku,rivers State by Akaujaa(m): 9:46pm On Mar 15, 2016
Malawian:

bros, no be grammar dem dey speak there o.
hold your side if na anyhow you dey go dia go do.
cos na anyhow you go see.

grin grin grin

God in His wisdom has made all things beautiful. Like my people will say, "all cutlasses will eventually end up at the blacksmith's hand". Both the killer and the killed will all end up in the dust. Why kill when you can neither create nor live forever?
Re: Photo Of Beheaded Franklin-Obi, APC Ward-Chairman In Omoku,rivers State by diamondc(f): 10:30pm On Mar 15, 2016
PentiumPro:
Please always endeavor to give the graphic WARNING to pictures like this. Not everybody can watch the pic without puking.

are u blind? didn't u see the warning?
Re: Photo Of Beheaded Franklin-Obi, APC Ward-Chairman In Omoku,rivers State by ISpiksDaTroof: 10:31pm On Mar 15, 2016
Nigerians are beasts!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Beheaded Franklin-Obi, APC Ward-Chairman In Omoku,rivers State by richiepolymer(m): 10:50pm On Mar 15, 2016
I really feel pity for rivers people. They made their bed and they will lay on it. With the best brains and upright people rivers have, they chose this? Una never know the gravity of wetin una Don bargain yet. God of creation please rescue the innocent ones that they may not be the ones to pay with their blood. Politicians are evil! And they won't change. Beheading a human means nothing to them.
Rivers people, you need intervention.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Vs Bianca Ojukwu - Ned Nwoko Vs Ojukwu (Photos) / Wike To Buhari: I Don’t Take Orders From Abuja But Rivers People / APC National Chairman, Abdullahi Adamu Loses Polling Unit To Labour Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.