Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,776 members, 7,810,025 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:50 PM

Amaechi: Wike Hiding Wanted Militants, Cultists In Govt House-the Nation - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi: Wike Hiding Wanted Militants, Cultists In Govt House-the Nation (28761 Views)

Amaechi & Wike Unite At A Town Hall Meeting In Rivers (Photos) / Militants & Cultists Surrender Their Weapons To Okorocha In Owerri (Photos) / Amaechi, Wike, Fresh Showdown: A Contest Marked With Blood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi: Wike Hiding Wanted Militants, Cultists In Govt House-the Nation by bluecircle470: 7:44am On Mar 16, 2016
Wine shud jst tk it cool, already he's showing a trait of southwest kingpin... Fayose!
Re: Amaechi: Wike Hiding Wanted Militants, Cultists In Govt House-the Nation by pretydiva(f): 7:44am On Mar 16, 2016
Na people papa dey disgrace their selves like dis so undecided

1 Like

Re: Amaechi: Wike Hiding Wanted Militants, Cultists In Govt House-the Nation by Sasuwa(f): 7:45am On Mar 16, 2016
DSS swift to action
Re: Amaechi: Wike Hiding Wanted Militants, Cultists In Govt House-the Nation by Lambadostic(m): 7:45am On Mar 16, 2016
Back-to-Back! All of una be dsame. Who will be @ d receiving end? THE MASSES
Re: Amaechi: Wike Hiding Wanted Militants, Cultists In Govt House-the Nation by macarson2k(m): 7:45am On Mar 16, 2016
[quote author=irunooboo post=43810516][size=13pt]APC must win rivers rerun so they can impeach and jail that killer thug called Wike. with federal might, Amaechi will laugh last undecided[/size][/quotes

Please travel to Rivers State on Saturday and vote.

5 Likes

Re: Amaechi: Wike Hiding Wanted Militants, Cultists In Govt House-the Nation by onunwa21(m): 7:48am On Mar 16, 2016
AMAECHI ON THE RUN WHEN HE HEARD THAT WIKE WAS COMING... grin.....

4 Likes

Re: Amaechi: Wike Hiding Wanted Militants, Cultists In Govt House-the Nation by alexlee50: 7:49am On Mar 16, 2016
irunooboo:
[size=13pt]APC must win rivers rerun so they can impeach and jail that killer thug called Wike. with federal might, Amaechi will laugh last undecided[/size]
you will all be disappointed

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi: Wike Hiding Wanted Militants, Cultists In Govt House-the Nation by yjgm(m): 7:50am On Mar 16, 2016
This is getting interesting. But why are they (Rivers) like this? Violence here and there. May God save us from us. They (politicians) steal their money and deprive them of basic amenities and then encourage them into thuggery and bandit. Yet, the youths will never learn.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amaechi: Wike Hiding Wanted Militants, Cultists In Govt House-the Nation by godwin120alex: 7:51am On Mar 16, 2016
So unfortunate that Ameachi is fighting the fight of his life with WIke and innocent pple are being killed for their selfishness. PMB should tread carefully.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi: Wike Hiding Wanted Militants, Cultists In Govt House-the Nation by Nobody: 7:51am On Mar 16, 2016
Why does ameachi and the APC want rivers state when rivers state does not want them

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi: Wike Hiding Wanted Militants, Cultists In Govt House-the Nation by pabjo: 7:52am On Mar 16, 2016
in as much as I am not in river I so much hate this ameachi with passion.

5 Likes

Re: Amaechi: Wike Hiding Wanted Militants, Cultists In Govt House-the Nation by brighter2moro: 7:53am On Mar 16, 2016
irunooboo:
[size=13pt]APC must win rivers rerun so they can impeach and jail that killer thug called Wike. with federal might, Amaechi will laugh last undecided[/size]

U said my mind

1 Like

Re: Amaechi: Wike Hiding Wanted Militants, Cultists In Govt House-the Nation by yjgm(m): 7:53am On Mar 16, 2016
mrking3:
this boy has allowed sentiment to becloud his sense of reasoning and judgement. Even a todler knows APC members are very violent! They're worst than PDP members! So this foolish boy has suddenly forgotten how APC members killed Innocent corps members in bauchi and other northern parts? This is just one single case I can think of sef!!!
There was no APC when those Corp members were killed. Please go and learn before making a post.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi: Wike Hiding Wanted Militants, Cultists In Govt House-the Nation by DeMekus: 7:54am On Mar 16, 2016

Amaechi maintained that cultism could never be attributed to members of the All Progressives Congress (APC), whom he described as God-fearing,

Amaechi is a very useless man

1 Like

Re: Amaechi: Wike Hiding Wanted Militants, Cultists In Govt House-the Nation by HRich(m): 7:54am On Mar 16, 2016
HungerBAD:
•‘Amaechi ran failed, dizzyingly-corrupt govt’

Minister of Transportation and former Rivers State Governor Rotimi Amaechi has accused Governor Nyesom Wike of hiding wanted militants and cultists in the Government House.

Amaechi spoke yesterday on Sunrise Daily, a Channels Television programme. He alleged that the 23 caretaker committee chairmen were known militants.

The former governor, who said his relationship with Wike, his Chief of Staff between 2007 and 2011, became sour because of violence and corruption by his successor, predicted that Saturday’s legislative rerun would be peaceful in view of the assurances given by security agencies.

His words: “Wike is protecting killers; all his caretaker chairmen are known militants. The police recovered arms and ammunition from the home of Soboma Jackrich (chairman of Asari-Toru Council) and Jackrich is now living in the Government House.

“Wike must stop supporting violence by not encouraging the criminals, especially cultists and militants. Wike must allow persons who break the law to be punished. My relationship with Wike became sour, as my Chief of Staff, because of his violence and corruption.

“If a governor wines and dines with cultists and militants, he will embolden the criminals. As Rivers governor, I never sat down with cultists and militants. I did not support the Federal Government’s amnesty offer to repentant militants because you do not compensate criminals.

“Chief Godspower Ake (former Rivers State Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party) begged me to manage Wike as my Chief of Staff so people won’t notice there was a problem. Chuma Chinye (ex-Commissioner for Commerce and Industry) begged me to recommend Wike for a ministerial appointment in 2011. I accepted so as not to appear stubborn and that’s the worse decision I have made in my life.”

The minister lamented that the people were helpless in view of the deteriorating security, even as he accused governor Wike of failing to protect lives and property, which he swore on oath to do.

Amaechi maintained that cultism could never be attributed to members of the All Progressives Congress (APC), whom he described as God-fearing, insisting that only APC members were being killed. He challenged Wike to show Nigerians any PDP member killed.

He also denied harassing a policemen and his claim was corroborated by the police spokesman, Muhammad Ahmad.

Ahmad said: The attention of Rivers State Police Command has been drawn to the news making the rounds that Chibuike R. Amaechi, the Minister of Transportation, on March 12, along Port Harcourt-Omagwa Road, arrested and manhandled a policeman.

“The command wishes to state that the story is untrue and the act did not happen.”

But governor Wike, in his reaction through the Commissioner for Information and Communications, Dr. Austin Tam-George, alleged that Amaechi ran a failed and dizzyingly-corrupt government for eight years.

His words: “Amaechi has been indicted for stealing public fund by a court-approved Judicial Commission of Inquiry in Rivers State.

“His antics are a diversionary campaign to evade justice, through the rigging of the rerun legislative polls this weekend, but he will be defeated and brought to account.”

Wike said Amaechi was fighting for his “political life right now”, saying he understood his deadly desperation.

http://thenationonlineng.net/amaechi-wike-hiding-wanted-militants-cultists-govt-house/
Why does Amaechi not having problem or see anything wrong when the Hausa people in Kano Hide Sanusi Lamido Sanusi under the chairmanship of Amir of Kano? Or Amaechi was not born then? Or maybe he now chose to attack his own town man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amaechi: Wike Hiding Wanted Militants, Cultists In Govt House-the Nation by Nobody: 7:57am On Mar 16, 2016
Buhari why
Re: Amaechi: Wike Hiding Wanted Militants, Cultists In Govt House-the Nation by romzyjoe(m): 8:00am On Mar 16, 2016
latr u will say its wike that didn't allow you work.... let that don't be ur excuse, we ar watchin u closely.

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi: Wike Hiding Wanted Militants, Cultists In Govt House-the Nation by BABYLUVLY(f): 8:01am On Mar 16, 2016
AND YOUR GOVERNMENT WANT TO GIVE AMNESTY TO BOKO HARAM. MTCHEEEW. NDI ALA.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi: Wike Hiding Wanted Militants, Cultists In Govt House-the Nation by sinistermind(m): 8:03am On Mar 16, 2016
Well, I foresee a state of emergency in Rivers. This one that APC Nwc is already in the state. If they lose the election violence will erupt, if they win also, the same violence will erupt, if Buhari declares a state of Emergency in Rivers, it's synonymous to declaring war in Rivers. Rivers is a ticking time bomb. God help Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi: Wike Hiding Wanted Militants, Cultists In Govt House-the Nation by 1wolex85: 8:09am On Mar 16, 2016
can this 2 shut up already

1 Like

Re: Amaechi: Wike Hiding Wanted Militants, Cultists In Govt House-the Nation by chesterlee(m): 8:12am On Mar 16, 2016
The dog of Ubima should STFU!

He will be shamed as usual cos PDP is Rivers and Rivers is PDP!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi: Wike Hiding Wanted Militants, Cultists In Govt House-the Nation by Schwartz: 8:15am On Mar 16, 2016
One day we will wake up see that PDP and APC have ceased to exist just like SDP and NRC of the past have also seized to exist. One day we will wake up and news like Ameachi and Wike will no longer be in the news just like politicians of the past are no longer in the news just because new ones have taken over.
Why do people not learn from history? Enough of this senseless killings of human beings and statements from both parties that is causing chaos in Rivers state. Politics should not be a do or die affair. The victims of all this are the blind followers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi: Wike Hiding Wanted Militants, Cultists In Govt House-the Nation by softvio(m): 8:15am On Mar 16, 2016
Even as a PDP fan, i can see APC whooping the south-east votes of Rivers state cuz, that's their focus. Karma is a circle, so i don't think Wike should cry now, cuz Amaechi will carry the day at last
Re: Amaechi: Wike Hiding Wanted Militants, Cultists In Govt House-the Nation by 1wolex85: 8:16am On Mar 16, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
Why can't Amechi Iscariot a.k.a "Minister Of War & Too Much Talking go back to Abuja & leave Wike alone. River State don't like APC, why is he trynna force it down their throat??

This is the problem I have with people like you. Though I do not support Amaechi's presence in ph as i believe he should go and do his job. Where were you when wike was doing same as minister? where were you when a police commissioner will block a road and say a governor cannot pass? where were you when a govt will lock a stadium and wike with federal might will forcefully open it and do rally? Your hypocrisy stinks!

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi: Wike Hiding Wanted Militants, Cultists In Govt House-the Nation by bashydemy(m): 8:16am On Mar 16, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
Why can't Amechi Iscariot a.k.a "Minister Of War & Too Much Talking go back to Abuja & leave Wike alone. River State don't like APC, why is he trynna force it down their throat??
WHy will he go to abuja? did wike stay in Abuja when he was a minister? Beside Ameachi is from river state and have the right to vote on Saturday so asking him to leave the state is like saying he should no vote on Saturday. You and your lots never question why Obanikoro, Omisore etc was doing in Ekiti State during 2014 election oooo.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi: Wike Hiding Wanted Militants, Cultists In Govt House-the Nation by bashydemy(m): 8:19am On Mar 16, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
i'm donating customised Luis Vuitton handkerchief for your great loss in advance & please tell Ameshit that PDP is Rivers & Rivers is PDP..

eibmoz
Why not keep the handkerchief for yourself and wait till Saturday cos you might need it... APC will win even if it's gonna involve the use of Military men we don't care because PDP and GEJ did the same in Ekiti.
Re: Amaechi: Wike Hiding Wanted Militants, Cultists In Govt House-the Nation by bashydemy(m): 8:22am On Mar 16, 2016
Re: Amaechi: Wike Hiding Wanted Militants, Cultists In Govt House-the Nation by sheubaba2013: 8:22am On Mar 16, 2016
Apc and Pdp are the same guys use your head. These so called politricians that are using u guys don't forget that there children are in abroad doing great. If you see there kids very fresh, beautiful and handsome. Enough of d killings. They don't care. After the election they will forget u. We want peace in Rivers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi: Wike Hiding Wanted Militants, Cultists In Govt House-the Nation by Azeel(m): 8:24am On Mar 16, 2016
Amechi shld stop all dis nd face his work as a minister...

1 Like

Re: Amaechi: Wike Hiding Wanted Militants, Cultists In Govt House-the Nation by nathan5050(m): 8:25am On Mar 16, 2016
irunooboo:
common sense is hard to get I know, but u shldnt always let it be obvious in ur life!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amaechi: Wike Hiding Wanted Militants, Cultists In Govt House-the Nation by delightf(f): 8:25am On Mar 16, 2016
irunooboo:
Evil is dwelling inur pocket so u like this fight that ur so called amachi is causing,which party did u belong Apc,when amachi was governor. He enjoy it ritennow his bitternes wount let wike to lend or did he ever think as an ex governor their ll ever be time he ll be ontroling others

1 Like

Re: Amaechi: Wike Hiding Wanted Militants, Cultists In Govt House-the Nation by humbleself242(m): 8:26am On Mar 16, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
BEEBEEOOH HMMMMMNNNNMM......ARE U FROM RIVERS,because WIKE IS A BAD LEADER

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Gifts Orji Uzor Kalu & His Wife Gave To Igbere People On Boxing Day Today / Time Magazine Names Tinubu Among 100 Most Influential People Of 2023 / Reuben Abati’s Tweet Over Dana Air Crash Stirs Anger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.