Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,084 members, 7,842,104 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

Romantic Discussion - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romantic Discussion (9815 Views)

Romantic Discussion / Woman Dumps Cheating Boyfriend With A 'Romantic' Note (READ) / Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Romantic Discussion by sweetpie23: 5:50am On Aug 23, 2009
gregoro:

@ SWEETPIE, can we please talk about romance and not sex? I hate sex Angry What is your idea of a romantic date?

Hey sweet'm, wow i caught you on here again, well talking about Romance i would say i'd love to take you somewhere cool and serene where no one can disturb us, somewhere like the beach where we could see nature at its peak and walk while holding hands on the beach bank and being blown by the soft easy wind of the cool tide or riding on a horse or taking romantic pics and all. then i'd love to take you sight seeing at the shop rite mall and we could actually pick up one or twos and later to the silver bird galleria to see a very interesting movie and all, then we could crown it up by going out to a very cozy and coded place in say VI or Ikoyi and just holding hands, looking into each others eyes and just discussing some sweet nonsence and laughter and all that. then maybe we could kiss if your realy in da mood cos i will deff put u in that good mood though, so wat ya think sweetpie?
kiss kiss kiss
Re: Romantic Discussion by sweetpie23: 7:47am On Aug 23, 2009
10 ways to maintain a balanced relationship note: this is copy and paste

Being in a relationship can sometimes feel like more work than play and there may be days when the bad seems to outweigh the good. But the most important element in a successful relationship is learning how to work through the tough spots. Arguments are inevitable but just because you and your significant other disagree doesn't mean you're doomed for splitsville. We connected with several relationship experts to get their thoughts on what truly makes a healthy relationship.

Dr. Karen Sherman is a relationship psychologist specializing in premarital, on-going and married relationships and she's got this advice to offer couples:

"Make sure you know the skills to have a healthy conflict," she said. "When a couple is able to do this, they can actually have a more intimate relationship." So an argument from time to time can actually be good for a couple. Just don't hit below the belt!

"Never humiliate your partner publicly or throw something back in his or her face that has been offered to you as something private. These can be more a breach to your relationship than an actual affair." Lesson: what happens in the bedroom stays in the bedroom. Learn how to keep some elements of your relationship private.

"Do not expect your mate to fulfill all of your needs and take time to understand how your partner's needs are met through words and actions." The "you complete me" scene in Jerry Maguire may have had you sobbing like a sucker but learn how to take care of your own needs and nurture your partners – but don't live for them.
Best-selling author Dr. Bonnie Eaker Weil was named by New York Magazine as one of the city's top therapists. She prides herself on saving couples from all types of relationship peril, even adultery, and has a 98 percent success rate for saving relationships. Her tips include:

"Give verbal aphrodisiacs daily to your partner," she said. "Tell them they look good, that you loved the dinner they cooked." Who knew pre-intimacy and wordplay went together so well?

"Try to go to bed at the same time every night," she said. "Even if one of you has to get up later for work."

Ladies and gentlemen, it should come as no surprise. Sex is just as important as communication. Thank you, Dr Weil! "Make sex a priority," she said. "Schedule it in. Take turns developing a sexual adventure for your partner. Use sex as a stress buster!"
Susan Barnes is a relationship expert who has appeared on numerous TV and radio shows across the country including Everyday with Rachael Ray and Playboy radio. She specializes in teaching people the art of spiritual romance. She's got this to offer couples"

"Put your partner first," said Barnes. "Put yourself in their shoes and try to think what it's like to be them before making any judgments. Most importantly, trust them." So, the next time you want to go out and party with the girls instead of following through with your set dinner plans, try to think how you'd feel if the tables were turned.

According to Barnes, the language of love comes in many different forms. "There is a fine line between being honest and being cruel. Be honest with kindness and use soft language, don't be brutal." So the next time you're ready to explode, take a step back and reconsider your approach. "And every night before you go to bed, tell your partner seven things that you are grateful for in your relationship."

"Become unbeatable together. Stay strong together under any circumstance and be each other's rock. You are each other's best friend, lover and confidant. Be loyal to one another and don't let anyone talk bad about your partner."

We've always heard it's important to pick your battles and Barnes definitely agrees. "Stop criticizing and complaining to your partner. If you have complaints try writing them down in a notebook and read them later. You'll be surprised how petty they really are.
Re: Romantic Discussion by gregoro(m): 3:33pm On Aug 25, 2009
@sweetpie,

Hey wats up swettie, lets get connected, i mean we could get to chat on maybe yahoo messenger cos it seems we kinda got some things in common. so lets trash this out, wat ya think?
Re: Romantic Discussion by sweetpie23: 4:12am On Aug 26, 2009
I can't I already have a boyfriend cool
Re: Romantic Discussion by candylips(m): 10:00am On Aug 26, 2009
sweetpie23:

I can't I already have a boyfriend cool

tongue
Re: Romantic Discussion by Nobody: 10:02am On Aug 26, 2009
gregoro:

@sweetpie,

Hey wats up swettie, lets get connected, i mean we could get to chat on maybe yahoo messenger cos it seems we kinda got some things in common. so lets trash this out, wat ya think?
live romance grin
Re: Romantic Discussion by gregoro(m): 1:18pm On Aug 26, 2009
@ SWEETPIE, I can't I already have a boyfriend

Yea dats quite understandable but i actually wasn't trying to ask you out my dear, i only meant to be a very good friend of urs online. im not into any relationships at the moment cos i needed to concentrate my energy on something else for now so that's why i need me a good friend like you. so asking to chat with you was just one of my ways of extending the hands of friendship to you. believe me cos im serious. if u don't feel too comfortable giving me ur yahoo id so we could chat then i guess we could just continue the yaps and jist on here then. so hows it going with you today and tell me about your bobo if you don't mind.
Re: Romantic Discussion by sweetpie23: 12:34pm On Aug 29, 2009
wink wink
Re: Romantic Discussion by candylips(m): 4:16pm On Aug 29, 2009
sweetpie23:

wink wink

kiss
Re: Romantic Discussion by Nobody: 12:14pm On Aug 30, 2009
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Romantic Discussion by candylips(m): 12:38pm On Aug 30, 2009
kiss kiss kiss
Re: Romantic Discussion by Nobody: 12:44pm On Aug 30, 2009
you kiss everygirl don't you? grin
Re: Romantic Discussion by candylips(m): 12:48am On Aug 31, 2009
not really baby u are very special though wink
Re: Romantic Discussion by sweetpie23: 8:25am On Aug 31, 2009
Re: Romantic Discussion by candylips(m): 11:18am On Aug 31, 2009
smiley
Re: Romantic Discussion by biola44: 11:39am On Aug 31, 2009
:d ;d ;d ;d
Re: Romantic Discussion by candylips(m): 11:43am On Aug 31, 2009
angry
Re: Romantic Discussion by sweetpie23: 11:45am On Aug 31, 2009
lol
Re: Romantic Discussion by candylips(m): 11:46am On Aug 31, 2009
so whats happening here
Re: Romantic Discussion by Atreus(f): 12:38pm On Aug 31, 2009
Ok,here's something romantic:
"It was barely 6 a.m when i knocked on her door. It was still dark out,and i shivered involuntarily as i waited for her to come out. I knocked again,and still there was no answer. Shivering slightly,i brought my phone out of my left front pocket and called her. After the third ring,she picked my call. "Who is it?",she asked groggily. "It's me. Come and open the door",i replied. She swore softly under her breath and abruptly cut the call. A few minutes later,she was at the door. She was my girlfriend,and she'd been my girlfriend for over a year. Her name was abigail. "Hey babe",i said and kissed her softly on her forehead. "Hey",she replied grumpily and let me in. I chuckled softly. My girlfriend was so not a morning person. "Just one question,Nosa",she said as she put water in the electric kettle for coffee,and continued;"What are you doing here? It's barely 6 a.m". "I know",i replied. "And how come you always look so good in the morning?",she muttered. I chuckled again. "Remember i told you i had a surprise for you?" "Yeah. . . . ?" "Well this is it. Go into your room,shower,get dressed and pack an overnight bag". "But. . . " "Shhh. . . ",i cut in and continued;no questions. Just go and do what i said". She looked at me for a few seconds,but then shrugged and went inside. I toyed with the idea of making her breakfast,but then scrapped it as i remembered that she didnt eat anything that early,except her coffee and maybe orange juice and toast. I sat down on her sofa,switched on the t.v and watched the morning news. About 20 minutes later,she came out,dressed in a pair of black denim knee-length shorts and a hot pink top. I loved the way her breasts looked in them-i've always been a breast man,and she caught me staring. "I'd love to have 10 minutes with those",i murmured softly. She grinned at me and gave them a little jiggle. "You're killing me babe,killing me",i said,and then continued;"Come on babe,we gotta go".
Re: Romantic Discussion by Vuitton(m): 1:15pm On Aug 31, 2009
Candylips why are you cross with Biola44 Na only you wan dey kiss kiss
Re: Romantic Discussion by sweetpie23: 2:23pm On Aug 31, 2009
Atreus:

Ok,here's something romantic:
"It was barely 6 a.m when i knocked on her door. It was still dark out,and i shivered involuntarily as i waited for her to come out. I knocked again,and still there was no answer. Shivering slightly,i brought my phone out of my left front pocket and called her. After the third ring,she picked my call. "Who is it?",she asked groggily. "It's me. Come and open the door",i replied. She swore softly under her breath and abruptly cut the call. A few minutes later,she was at the door. She was my girlfriend,and she'd been my girlfriend for over a year. Her name was abigail. "Hey babe",i said and kissed her softly on her forehead. "Hey",she replied grumpily and let me in. I chuckled softly. My girlfriend was so not a morning person. "Just one question,Nosa",she said as she put water in the electric kettle for coffee,and continued;"What are you doing here? It's barely 6 a.m". "I know",i replied. "And how come you always look so good in the morning?",she muttered. I chuckled again. "Remember i told you i had a surprise for you?" "Yeah. . . . ?" "Well this is it. Go into your room,shower,get dressed and pack an overnight bag". "But. . . " "Shhh. . . ",i cut in and continued;no questions. Just go and do what i said". She looked at me for a few seconds,but then shrugged and went inside. I toyed with the idea of making her breakfast,but then scrapped it as i remembered that she didnt eat anything that early,except her coffee and maybe orange juice and toast. I sat down on her sofa,switched on the t.v and watched the morning news. About 20 minutes later,she came out,dressed in a pair of black denim knee-length shorts and a hot pink top. I loved the way her breasts looked in them-i've always been a breast man,and she caught me staring. "I'd love to have 10 minutes with those",i murmured softly. She grinned at me and gave them a little jiggle. "You're killing me babe,killing me",i said,and then continued;"Come on babe,we gotta go". ********
grin grin
Re: Romantic Discussion by sweetpie23: 4:18pm On Oct 24, 2009
no more romantic discussion undecided
Re: Romantic Discussion by candylips(m): 12:24pm On Oct 26, 2009
somfin like that undecided
Re: Romantic Discussion by Anabel(f): 1:19pm On Oct 26, 2009
nice romance story you all got here
Re: Romantic Discussion by candylips(m): 1:23pm On Oct 26, 2009
girl is that you in that pic
Re: Romantic Discussion by sweetpie23: 6:58am On Nov 01, 2009
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Romantic Discussion by Ogaga4Luv(m): 6:12pm On Nov 10, 2009
[size=13pt]Whats wrong with your mouth. . . ?[/size]
Re: Romantic Discussion by sweetpie23: 6:12pm On Nov 10, 2009
Re: Romantic Discussion by Ben13: 6:23pm On Nov 10, 2009
who is available for a kiss? kiss
Re: Romantic Discussion by candylips(m): 6:31pm On Nov 10, 2009
^^ kiss yourself abeg angry
Re: Romantic Discussion by Ogaga4Luv(m): 8:33pm On Nov 10, 2009
[size=13pt]sweetpie i ask you a question , do me a favour by responding . . . .?[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Is It Right To Call Your Ex? / My Neighbour’s Loud Sex Won’t Let Me Sleep At Night / Is It Compulsory For A Married Woman To Take On Her Husband's Surname?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.