Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,306 members, 7,836,330 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

Meet Woman Who Sleeps With Her Son Every Wednesday To Make Him Richer (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet Woman Who Sleeps With Her Son Every Wednesday To Make Him Richer (photo) (2905 Views)

Lady Who Sleeps With Married Men, Gets Heartbroken As Her Dad Cheats On Her Mum / "Any Man Who Sleeps With Me Dies, 7 Gone Already, But I Need Sex"– Ghanaian Lady / Lady Sleeps With Guy Twice To Pay 250k Debt She Owed. Then Threatens Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Woman Who Sleeps With Her Son Every Wednesday To Make Him Richer (photo) by boman2014: 9:25pm On Aug 09, 2016
What a bizarre world we live in!

A 52-year-old Zambian woman from Ndola, Yvonne Banda, has
revealed how her son has been sleeping with her every
Wednesday for ritual purpose.

According to her, she started
offering her unclothedness to her son, Abel, since 2002 in accordance
to the prescription of the witch doctor he got his riches from.

[img]http://i.ontheiovllkyt3m0qfdodbfqg.508a6d11.jpg
[/img]

Mrs Yvonne Banda

Confessing the bizarre story, Yvonne said that she is the main
pillar of her son’s success. Since he started his transportation
business and has been sleeping with her, the business has grown
tremendously and he now owns a fleet of trucks, buses and other
small cars.

The crime for this success is to sleep with his Mother
every Wednesday and they do it at her house where the charm
was buried.

She however went further to say she has been very worried of her son because she feels like she is growing weaker each day and she fears she might not keep up for the next coming year. The price is that, once she stops sleeping with him, all their hard earned wealth will vanish in thin air and the son will die a very painful death.

All these and more were what Mrs Yvonne Banda confessed in
church and the pastor for Great Kingdom church prayed for her.
Unfortunately, she could not bear to see her son suffer and die
that she went back to being the keeper of his riches by sleeping
with him every week.

https://www.naij.com/920902-bizarre-meet-woman-sleeps-son-every-wednesday.html?source=index_trending

Re: Meet Woman Who Sleeps With Her Son Every Wednesday To Make Him Richer (photo) by Nobody: 9:29pm On Aug 09, 2016
God in heaven have mercy oooooo
Re: Meet Woman Who Sleeps With Her Son Every Wednesday To Make Him Richer (photo) by Ringtail: 9:39pm On Aug 09, 2016
hehehe end time mother
Re: Meet Woman Who Sleeps With Her Son Every Wednesday To Make Him Richer (photo) by waleadex(m): 9:40pm On Aug 09, 2016
All I can say is..."the end time is truly near".
Re: Meet Woman Who Sleeps With Her Son Every Wednesday To Make Him Richer (photo) by Nobody: 9:42pm On Aug 09, 2016
Jeez! Sleeping with her son? She needs deliverance.

1 Like

Re: Meet Woman Who Sleeps With Her Son Every Wednesday To Make Him Richer (photo) by Flexherbal(m): 9:52pm On Aug 09, 2016
Hmmmmm!
There is nothing people will not do for money.
Re: Meet Woman Who Sleeps With Her Son Every Wednesday To Make Him Richer (photo) by EmperorLee(m): 9:52pm On Aug 09, 2016
The love of Money.....
Re: Meet Woman Who Sleeps With Her Son Every Wednesday To Make Him Richer (photo) by Nobody: 9:54pm On Aug 09, 2016
So when she dies, won't all the riches still disappear?? Nonsense
Re: Meet Woman Who Sleeps With Her Son Every Wednesday To Make Him Richer (photo) by cruzita(f): 10:00pm On Aug 09, 2016
how do they look at each other on the face when doing this abominable act ?
Re: Meet Woman Who Sleeps With Her Son Every Wednesday To Make Him Richer (photo) by Nobody: 11:03pm On Aug 09, 2016
the love of a mother

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Woman Who Sleeps With Her Son Every Wednesday To Make Him Richer (photo) by LuvU2: 11:20pm On Aug 09, 2016
yuck
Re: Meet Woman Who Sleeps With Her Son Every Wednesday To Make Him Richer (photo) by horlamelekan(m): 12:06am On Aug 10, 2016
нммм

Re: Meet Woman Who Sleeps With Her Son Every Wednesday To Make Him Richer (photo) by Thisis2raw(m): 12:53am On Aug 10, 2016
She should just keep sleeping with him on Thursday's so they can get back the way they were. Idiot
Re: Meet Woman Who Sleeps With Her Son Every Wednesday To Make Him Richer (photo) by policy12: 3:53am On Aug 10, 2016
This life sha....

Re: Meet Woman Who Sleeps With Her Son Every Wednesday To Make Him Richer (photo) by pitchez: 4:21am On Aug 10, 2016
The human heart is so deep...
Re: Meet Woman Who Sleeps With Her Son Every Wednesday To Make Him Richer (photo) by dukeprince50: 4:58am On Aug 10, 2016
farano, rocktation lalasticlacla. make ona come o, I heard this news on radio yesterday, I even called and said my opinion, but I do not know if this is the love of money or the love of a mother.
Re: Meet Woman Who Sleeps With Her Son Every Wednesday To Make Him Richer (photo) by Nobody: 5:59am On Aug 10, 2016
I won't call this mother's love,but just simply greed..
if she dies nko,what will happen?
things people do for money.
Re: Meet Woman Who Sleeps With Her Son Every Wednesday To Make Him Richer (photo) by babyfaceafrica: 6:05am On Aug 10, 2016
cruzita:
how do they look at each other on the face when doing this abominable act ?

must they look at each odas face?
Re: Meet Woman Who Sleeps With Her Son Every Wednesday To Make Him Richer (photo) by Udmaster(m): 6:05am On Aug 10, 2016
I rather fxck an azz than do this poo!
Re: Meet Woman Who Sleeps With Her Son Every Wednesday To Make Him Richer (photo) by greatme2good(f): 6:08am On Aug 10, 2016
Rich with this house/ environment i saw on that picture?
Back to topic...why did she confess when she knew deep down her that she is going back to same act? What a shameless mother from pit of hell. greed at it's peak.
Re: Meet Woman Who Sleeps With Her Son Every Wednesday To Make Him Richer (photo) by Udmaster(m): 6:26am On Aug 10, 2016
greatme2good:
Rich with this house/ environment i saw on that picture?
Back to topic...why did she confess when she knew deep down her that she is going back to same act? What a shameless mother from pit of hell. greed at it's peak.
u re fresh!
Re: Meet Woman Who Sleeps With Her Son Every Wednesday To Make Him Richer (photo) by OgidiOlu3(m): 6:59am On Aug 10, 2016
Thisis2raw:
She should just keep sleeping with him on Thursday's so they can get back the way they were. Idiot
What's that? A throwback? cheesy
Re: Meet Woman Who Sleeps With Her Son Every Wednesday To Make Him Richer (photo) by Thisis2raw(m): 7:05am On Aug 10, 2016
OgidiOlu3:

What's that? A throwback? cheesy
yes oo
Re: Meet Woman Who Sleeps With Her Son Every Wednesday To Make Him Richer (photo) by Sexytemi(f): 7:28am On Aug 10, 2016
To me it's the love of a mother, a mother who wants her son to make it in life, although the part they followed is wrong....
Re: Meet Woman Who Sleeps With Her Son Every Wednesday To Make Him Richer (photo) by TamedWolf90: 7:42am On Aug 10, 2016
Speechless.. .

Re: Meet Woman Who Sleeps With Her Son Every Wednesday To Make Him Richer (photo) by teewhizzy4real(m): 8:22am On Aug 10, 2016
i told you guys DAT END OF TIME FAST² APPROACHING........ imagine lesbo proposing to her lover at d Olympic and dis one again, wetin man no go use him eyes take see 4 dis world.. Choii
Re: Meet Woman Who Sleeps With Her Son Every Wednesday To Make Him Richer (photo) by teewhizzy4real(m): 8:25am On Aug 10, 2016
Ringtail:
hehehe end time mother

i told you guys DAT END OF TIME FAST² APPROACHING........ imagine lesbo proposing to her lover at d Olympic and dis one again, wetin man no go use him eyes take see 4 dis world.. Choii
Re: Meet Woman Who Sleeps With Her Son Every Wednesday To Make Him Richer (photo) by Nobody: 8:45am On Aug 10, 2016
Mynd44
Lalasticlala

A new day has come in Zambia oh grin
Re: Meet Woman Who Sleeps With Her Son Every Wednesday To Make Him Richer (photo) by friendlyadvice: 10:27am On Aug 10, 2016
that's just gross the boy sef gree
Re: Meet Woman Who Sleeps With Her Son Every Wednesday To Make Him Richer (photo) by timsonpreye(m): 10:46am On Aug 10, 2016
EmperorLee:
The love of Money.....
the root of all evil...tufaa!!!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Overexcited Bride-to-be Twerks For Fiance In Pre-wedding Photos / See How This Girl Blasted Her Toasters On Facebook, And See Epic Replies. / My Madam Opened Her Legs And Asked Me To Put It Inside.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.