Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,753 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

Man Flogs His Wife Over Virginity Issue - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Man Flogs His Wife Over Virginity Issue (77439 Views)

King Of Swaziland Chooses Wife, Publicly Tests Girls’ Virginity Dance Naked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Flogs His Wife Over Virginity Issue by yekparikpa(m): 5:46pm On Mar 16, 2016
Is she related to Lai Mohammad?

3 Likes

Re: Man Flogs His Wife Over Virginity Issue by agarawu23(m): 5:46pm On Mar 16, 2016
grin
Re: Man Flogs His Wife Over Virginity Issue by shamecurls(m): 5:46pm On Mar 16, 2016
Lobatan....

Which do i now eat tonight?

Okro or Ogbono soup?
Re: Man Flogs His Wife Over Virginity Issue by Nobody: 5:47pm On Mar 16, 2016
Please can someone tell me how he knew that she wasn't a virgin? Whats the proof? Is he a doctor? undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Flogs His Wife Over Virginity Issue by Daytonbale: 5:47pm On Mar 16, 2016
hh
Re: Man Flogs His Wife Over Virginity Issue by Critiqual(m): 5:47pm On Mar 16, 2016
Ahahahahaha... My fiancée is a virgin o... I hope I dont beat her on honeymoon.

9 Likes

Re: Man Flogs His Wife Over Virginity Issue by arsenal33: 5:49pm On Mar 16, 2016
wonder who she was fekking, while saving herself for marriage.

The guy has been swindled big time!

1 Like

Re: Man Flogs His Wife Over Virginity Issue by meganforex: 5:49pm On Mar 16, 2016
Funny

Get info on how to study free in the university. http://workandstudycenter.com
Re: Man Flogs His Wife Over Virginity Issue by delishpot: 5:49pm On Mar 16, 2016
Me sef go flog her join. She don take her hand cause wAhala
Re: Man Flogs His Wife Over Virginity Issue by arsenal33: 5:50pm On Mar 16, 2016
Critiqual:

you mean 'My fiancée SAYS SHE is a virgin o'

6 Likes

Re: Man Flogs His Wife Over Virginity Issue by Nobody: 5:50pm On Mar 16, 2016
Nienie:
lmao
Don't I need to get a seat? tongue
Nienie:
lmao
Don't I need to get a seat?
Re: Man Flogs His Wife Over Virginity Issue by mohaMADbuari: 5:50pm On Mar 16, 2016
Let's all take up cane and flog APC and their leaders for lying to Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Man Flogs His Wife Over Virginity Issue by wristbangle: 5:50pm On Mar 16, 2016
gringrin

Flogging toh bad.
Re: Man Flogs His Wife Over Virginity Issue by HRich(m): 5:51pm On Mar 16, 2016
mikeapollo:

http://www.herald.co.zw/man-lashes-wife-over-false-virginity-claims/
The lady should thank her gods that it's just a mare lashes.
Re: Man Flogs His Wife Over Virginity Issue by Truthisit: 5:51pm On Mar 16, 2016
HAVE YOU TORN ONE B4? FOR YOU TO KNOW HOW SWEET
OZAOEKPE:
GOD GIVE ME A VIRGIN, THE JOY OF 'TEARING THE NYLON' IS SO SWEET.
Re: Man Flogs His Wife Over Virginity Issue by Nobody: 5:51pm On Mar 16, 2016
Oga ask her where she keep am o.

#VirginityMustBeFound
Re: Man Flogs His Wife Over Virginity Issue by Nobody: 5:51pm On Mar 16, 2016
The man must be fool to believe that crap, there are no virgins after eve. Dem all sluts.
Re: Man Flogs His Wife Over Virginity Issue by sidneyj(m): 5:51pm On Mar 16, 2016
OK if n@ so continue
Re: Man Flogs His Wife Over Virginity Issue by pee777(m): 5:52pm On Mar 16, 2016
Adaure4ever:
is the man a virgin himself? Why these double standard?
Must she lie in the first instance?

That's deception, breach of trust.

4 Likes

Re: Man Flogs His Wife Over Virginity Issue by obonono(m): 5:52pm On Mar 16, 2016
Adaure4ever:

Don't be silly. Did the man claim to be a virgin.? Why did she lie?

Deception is the key issue here. Some of you girls are extremely annoying. Imagine lying to a man that you're a virgin and claiming no sex before marriage, while you're sleeping with some idiots somewhere. I would do worse than flog your filthy Ass if I am foolish enough to marry you and discover the truth.

No need to lie.

18 Likes

Re: Man Flogs His Wife Over Virginity Issue by nbright: 5:53pm On Mar 16, 2016
grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin cool cool that guy dey para

1 Like

Re: Man Flogs His Wife Over Virginity Issue by Krismart(m): 5:53pm On Mar 16, 2016
After d man has endured all d while following d deception DAT she is a Virgin. Dat kind thing de pain sha

2 Likes

Re: Man Flogs His Wife Over Virginity Issue by menxer: 5:54pm On Mar 16, 2016
Na dey man deserved to be flogged, is he a virgin that he looked for a virgin lady to marry?

You go market to buy a pair of shoes, you no put your feet see whether it fits, only to complain on getting home that its too loose on you feet. tongue tongue
Re: Man Flogs His Wife Over Virginity Issue by Nobody: 5:54pm On Mar 16, 2016
kaeforum:
The man must be fool to believe that crap, there are no virgins after eve. Dem all sluts.

How can I even marry any lady without test-fvcking her even if she is the mummy G.O of Yahweh Assembly? grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Flogs His Wife Over Virginity Issue by Rrankdonga(m): 5:54pm On Mar 16, 2016
FlawlessRebirth2:
SERIOUSLY.....
nooo he's joking.. If u want you ma lie..

1 Like

Re: Man Flogs His Wife Over Virginity Issue by arsenal33: 5:54pm On Mar 16, 2016
mohaMADbuari:
Let's all take up cane and flog APC and their leaders for lying to Nigerians.

So what should happen to PDP for looting Nigeria and Nigerians?

1 Like

Re: Man Flogs His Wife Over Virginity Issue by Krismart(m): 5:55pm On Mar 16, 2016
Critiqual:
She be Virgin abi she tell u say she be Virgin?

3 Likes

Re: Man Flogs His Wife Over Virginity Issue by lastpage: 5:56pm On Mar 16, 2016
Man lashes wife over ‘false’ virginity claims

A HARARE man whipped his wife for claiming that she was a virgin before he married her after he discovered that she was not during their honeymoon, the Civil Court has heard.

“Each time he wants to bring home his girlfriends, he manufactures allegations against me and lashes me with his whip so that I run out of the house, creating space for him and his girlfriend.

“He calls me all sorts of derogatory names and he labels me a prostitute.”

Shepherd denied the allegations.

He told the court that he has never abused his wife despite “a few marital disputes that occurred”.

“The main problem is that she lied to me that she was a virgin before I married her, only to find out that she was not after the wedding,” Shepherd said.

“She used to deny me sex before I married her saying she was saving herself for marriage but she was lying. I have never abused her in any way except that we only have marital disputes just like any other family.”

Mrs Mateko ordered Shepherd to stop abusing his wife in any way and to keep peace with her at all times.

This case exemplifies why l say women are very deceptive...and generally smarter than men!

So, while they were courting, she was romping with another man, while lying to her Fiance (husband), claiming she is reserving her self for "after marriage" ..and preventing the guy from touching her!

Question is: Why did she just not marry the person that is shinning her Kongo and let the poor man be?

The is a case of Marriage by deceit and this therefore INVALIDATES the marriage, according to law.

Its like your groom telling you he is a man before marriage, only to discover he is lying and is actually a woman,! How many women will saty in such marriage?
The court will simply nullify it!

I dont support the man flogging her (even though she deserves worse) ... but he needs to get rid of her ASAP because sooner than later, she will find a way to poison him a nd go back to her lover.

In any CONTRACT, the "Goods" have to be "as described and fit for purpose". This marriage lacks both conditions.

I hope l am not the only one who noticed the JUDGE is a Woman....... and how ridiculous her judgement was?
How can they "live together and maintian peace" ........ when the man has just been defrauded?

Somebody will kill somebody between those too, very soon. I hope they get divorced to avoid disaster.

It is something like this that the "Women's Bill" thrashed by our Senate, wants to perpetuate!
God forbid.

Lastpage!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Flogs His Wife Over Virginity Issue by pee777(m): 5:56pm On Mar 16, 2016
icedbeatz:
after investing money, time and much more to secure a brand new beamer that the dealer couldn't allow you to test drive and later found out that the engine is made by honda, brake is bad, throttle lost tension and the ac blows hot air. A brand new car!? What would you do to the dealer ? :-)

Lock the dealer in jail, return back car and collect back money. In case in the cause of driving car the poor state has caused fracture or back pain, claim damages from dealer. Period!

2 Likes

Re: Man Flogs His Wife Over Virginity Issue by Topmaike007(m): 5:57pm On Mar 16, 2016
Both of them are funny oooooo is the man also a virgin?
Re: Man Flogs His Wife Over Virginity Issue by Critiqual(m): 5:57pm On Mar 16, 2016
Krismart:
She be Virgin abi she tell u say she be Virgin?

Well... She CLAIMS to be a Virgin
Re: Man Flogs His Wife Over Virginity Issue by tosyne2much(m): 5:58pm On Mar 16, 2016
Adaure4ever:
Smh cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Aria DiMezzo: Transgender, Satanist & Anarchist Wins Republican Nomination In US / Yevgeny Prigozhin Feared Killed In Plane Crash In Russia (Photos) / Nigerians Would Never “Go Back To Their Huts” In Africa - Trump

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.