Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,714 members, 7,816,945 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

Man Flogs His Wife Over Virginity Issue - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Man Flogs His Wife Over Virginity Issue (77447 Views)

King Of Swaziland Chooses Wife, Publicly Tests Girls’ Virginity Dance Naked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Flogs His Wife Over Virginity Issue by anigold(m): 6:55pm On Mar 16, 2016
dharay99:

Wow, datz correct buh
wen i saw d topic n "she used to deny me of sex...."
That already sealed it for mi.

i can feel the man's pain after refusing sex for months in the pretence that she is a virgin only to realized that the lady has a soak-away...
Some ladies sha, if the lady can tell such silly lies then she can do worst thing... I hope the story is true...
Re: Man Flogs His Wife Over Virginity Issue by sukkot: 6:56pm On Mar 16, 2016
flog that trick buahahaha lmao grin grin
Re: Man Flogs His Wife Over Virginity Issue by anigold(m): 6:56pm On Mar 16, 2016
Adaure4ever:
is the man a virgin himself? Why these double standard?
i think the man is pissed about the lies

1 Like

Re: Man Flogs His Wife Over Virginity Issue by goodvision12(m): 6:58pm On Mar 16, 2016
Nawa for some people and virgin.shey dem dey carry virgin go heaven?
Re: Man Flogs His Wife Over Virginity Issue by Nobody: 6:59pm On Mar 16, 2016
Youngpo413:
most men are scared of over used pusys due to how ladies are busy jumping from one dick to another all in the name of relationship.
if the guy is nt a virgin himself den he has no business in looking for virgins.

So the once u guys over use, who's going to marry dem?, if we go by dat philosophy.
Re: Man Flogs His Wife Over Virginity Issue by anigold(m): 7:00pm On Mar 16, 2016
ladyF:
Too bad males don't come with hymen, the ojoro no be today e start angry

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

ladyF i have an hymen.. Do u wanna break.. Lol
Re: Man Flogs His Wife Over Virginity Issue by Nobody: 7:01pm On Mar 16, 2016
Krismart:
One don try deceive me with dat covenant stuff, but wetin I do am no be person tell am to break d covenant
grin grin grin grin

U follow dey find virgin na so girls don advance too...dey form virgin grin
Re: Man Flogs His Wife Over Virginity Issue by FlawlessRebirth2(f): 7:01pm On Mar 16, 2016
anigold:

i dont support the man flogging his wife,but some lies are so unnecessary whats the point lying about virginity when you have a borehole in there...
The man who is looking for virgin is he a virgin?
Lol..
.KIKIKIKIKI

GIRLS STILL LIE ABOUH VIRGINITY .....

TOO BAD
Re: Man Flogs His Wife Over Virginity Issue by itzhanie001(m): 7:01pm On Mar 16, 2016
Eddygourdo:
so it's a thing of joy for a man to spend alot of money on a wedding, invite alot of people, dance and take pics happily only to divorce in two months, he is even trying to divorce but the witch refuses to leave. Women tell this lie alot and I wonder Wat they have stood to gain ever since.

The witch refused to leave for the same reason you stated above.

I don't understand why some women do that anyway, why not just tell him the truth, and if he can't accept it go for those who don't mind? They probably think the man might finally love them enough to overlook their lies.
Re: Man Flogs His Wife Over Virginity Issue by Cemeon: 7:02pm On Mar 16, 2016
Absolute nosense........ Pot callin kettle black is d man a virgin? Sometimes d way men treat ladies like rag make me go upset
Re: Man Flogs His Wife Over Virginity Issue by noblegrex: 7:04pm On Mar 16, 2016
Adaure4ever:
e pain you. What if the man is not a virgin. What difference does it make. The thing is not there as figure head in women. Its there for a reason..besides,since she knew the door was opened already why not allow the man to enter the room.. Moreover,some people do abuse themselves regarding their wives virginity if a guy met a lady as a virgin or not. But no one will accuse a lady of marrying a man that's noy a virgin(insane) does that make sense to you..it might sound trivial but men use it to Brag a lot. That's incase you don't know.its Honour to them.But in the absence of it. Why lie about it.

1 Like

Re: Man Flogs His Wife Over Virginity Issue by anigold(m): 7:04pm On Mar 16, 2016
MissGdope:
Please can someone tell me how he knew that she wasn't a virgin? Whats the proof? Is he a doctor? undecided
the hymen suppose there dier now... Abi some ladies no de get hymen...

1 Like

Re: Man Flogs His Wife Over Virginity Issue by Ahmeduana(m): 7:04pm On Mar 16, 2016
Diddyydiva:
No ,

Men are the most vulnerable beings when treated with sincerity.

Your opinion tho undecided

bye
WHAT I MEAN BUT AM SAYING OUT IS THAT AM SURPRISE THAT YOU GAVE A SINCERE VERDICT, UNLIKE THE USUAL COMMENTS AM USED TO READ ON NAIRALAND when it involve the two opposite gender.
Re: Man Flogs His Wife Over Virginity Issue by niyi123: 7:04pm On Mar 16, 2016
gloria34:
d woman's fault was lying, but 4 keeping herself till marriage, i really see nothing wrong. a girl who is not a virgin may deceid not to have sex anymore till marriage. the man has the right to get angry but purchasing a whip 4 ur wife is insane (she's not a horse). if he cant forgive her, den file 4 divorce.

That is why is good for a sane person not to enter a race that one cannot finish. Once a person has previously had sex, it will be difficult to convince the other party of not doing such again without such person thinking may be the partner is getting it elsewhere. Unless such an affair does not stays long before they tie the knot
Re: Man Flogs His Wife Over Virginity Issue by omegatwelve: 7:04pm On Mar 16, 2016
i can't comprehend why some women lie about their virginity undecidedi can't comprehend why some women lie about their virginity
Re: Man Flogs His Wife Over Virginity Issue by Eddygourdo(m): 7:06pm On Mar 16, 2016
itzhanie001:

The witch refused to leave for the same reason you stated above.

I don't understand why some women do that anyway, why not just tell him the truth, and if he can't accept it go for those who don't mind? They probably think the man might finally love them enough to overlook their lies.
now you are talking, many men Like urs truly prefer a woman with sexual experience sef. Not every cares about the virginity Crap, but everybody hates to be decieved and led on a roller coaster. I haven't met a woman who didn't tell me that story though, the painful part is when she says it was a bicycle, her uncle, her cousin, or a dog raped her. And amidst tears she will add, it only happened once. Hian.
Re: Man Flogs His Wife Over Virginity Issue by xtervaganza(m): 7:09pm On Mar 16, 2016
Like I've always said, only a fool will marry a lady he hasn't kpanshed countless times

1 Like

Re: Man Flogs His Wife Over Virginity Issue by Nobody: 7:11pm On Mar 16, 2016
what is so important about virginity that she hd to lie to him about? He should use a rod to flog her angry
Re: Man Flogs His Wife Over Virginity Issue by Youngpo413: 7:16pm On Mar 16, 2016
herbie27:
if the guy is nt a virgin himself den he has no business in looking for virgins.

So the once u guys over use, who's going to marry dem?, if we go by dat philosophy.
ladies should learn to close their legs till wedding night, I don't think its really a big deal.

1 Like

Re: Man Flogs His Wife Over Virginity Issue by Trapnews: 7:17pm On Mar 16, 2016
Eddygourdo:
it's best I thrash her now, so she doesn't give you the story too and in some months time we hear you hit her with a trailer
shocked

Re: Man Flogs His Wife Over Virginity Issue by moshould(m): 7:18pm On Mar 16, 2016
Stupid fool!!!
Re: Man Flogs His Wife Over Virginity Issue by dckng16(m): 7:20pm On Mar 16, 2016
The woman claiming to be tear rubber while she be tokunbo. Women being deceiving Men since 20BC, during d days of Adam.

God save us Men from Karishakas!
Re: Man Flogs His Wife Over Virginity Issue by nairapolice: 7:20pm On Mar 16, 2016
Adaure4ever:
U get issue o. They said som1 isnt straightforward. Na d man penile virginity u dey find.
Whats wrong in her telling him shes nt a virgin n they both kno

1 Like

Re: Man Flogs His Wife Over Virginity Issue by Youngpo413: 7:21pm On Mar 16, 2016
karryn:
you have bleeped at least 20 pussies in your life, do u think other guys are not fucking also? U think say virgin go still remain after all guys don Bleep like 20 gals each?
ladies should learn to close their legs till wedding night.
Re: Man Flogs His Wife Over Virginity Issue by Nobody: 7:22pm On Mar 16, 2016
Youngpo413:
ladies should learn to close their legs till wedding night, I don't think its really a big deal.
will u guys allow dem do dat?, since is nt a big deal.

A girl will jst be on her own...u guys will come wit ur love lies grin grin and she will fall...hoping to have found Mr right bt after getting wat u want....i guess u knw the rest.
Re: Man Flogs His Wife Over Virginity Issue by Nobody: 7:24pm On Mar 16, 2016
Nienie:
lmao
sorry to disturb.. Am timson, i saw ur pic and it's cute.... Can we b Friends.... WhatsApp me 08134098103
Re: Man Flogs His Wife Over Virginity Issue by Justicealh3(m): 7:25pm On Mar 16, 2016
Eeeeeee gringringrin.
Re: Man Flogs His Wife Over Virginity Issue by Youngpo413: 7:29pm On Mar 16, 2016
herbie27:
will u guys allow dem do dat?, since is nt a big deal.

A girl will jst be on her own...u guys will come wit ur love lies grin grin and she will fall...hoping to have found Mr right bt after getting wat u want....i guess u knw the rest.
they should learn to say no and stand by it, so no big deal.

1 Like

Re: Man Flogs His Wife Over Virginity Issue by karryn(f): 7:31pm On Mar 16, 2016
Youngpo413:
ladies should learn to close their legs till wedding night.
then u guys should learn to tie up ur dicks too, afterall we don't Bleep our selves by our selves
Re: Man Flogs His Wife Over Virginity Issue by veraiyke(m): 7:35pm On Mar 16, 2016
There's no need to claim what you are not. If you are not a virgin say so whether you're male or female. Be sincere from the start because later the result of insincerity would be grave. However, a man has no right to flog a partner because of that. If you're not fine with it and you can't deal with it or live with it then dissolve the marriage in the right manner.
Re: Man Flogs His Wife Over Virginity Issue by Oshotse21(m): 7:35pm On Mar 16, 2016
My belle wan tear ooo....LWKMD grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Aria DiMezzo: Transgender, Satanist & Anarchist Wins Republican Nomination In US / Yevgeny Prigozhin Feared Killed In Plane Crash In Russia (Photos) / Nigerians Would Never “Go Back To Their Huts” In Africa - Trump

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.