Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,763 members, 7,817,106 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

Man Flogs His Wife Over Virginity Issue - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Man Flogs His Wife Over Virginity Issue (77457 Views)

King Of Swaziland Chooses Wife, Publicly Tests Girls’ Virginity Dance Naked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Flogs His Wife Over Virginity Issue by Fourwinds: 6:15pm On Mar 16, 2016
mitchyy:
I hope most of you realize not every virgin bleeds when having sex for the first time? Speaking from experience, this can be very embarassing especially when you know you've been keeping yourself. It only takes the enlightened ones to still look at other signs without just banking on the traditional blood on the sheets.
This might be the case here, if the lady is mature
whether blood or no blood ., a smart guy go know if na tear rubber

2 Likes

Re: Man Flogs His Wife Over Virginity Issue by Nobody: 6:17pm On Mar 16, 2016
herbie27:
why do sane ppl lie abt their virginity?....is something you can't hide.

Bt these days girls lie wit being virgin and start using virginity soap which doesn't do anything.

"Some girls need brain transplant".

If the man doesn't love me the way i am den his nt worth it.
men can love ladies the way they are but my dear its in the book; thou shall not let your lord given one room become a warehouse or pinkhole turn into a borehole. Borehole is a result of many members of the community actively and vigorously fetching and pumping water from it and no man wants a borehole inside his room because boreholes are supposed to be outside, puhlease what shall it profit a young man to swim in d/f jacuzzi, pool and end up in an O-cean? Hmmm.
You like how your jeans and jeggings hugs your body a little tiiight unlike the baggy jeans right? We like miss pinky like that too.
Re: Man Flogs His Wife Over Virginity Issue by Youngpo413: 6:17pm On Mar 16, 2016
Adaure4ever:
is the man a virgin himself? Why these double standard?
its the lies...

2 Likes

ladyF:
Too bad males don't come with hymen, the ojoro no be today e start angry

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin
The man didn’t say he was a virgin.The lady did and denied him of premarital sex.The man wasted his patient and resources only to find out that she is the borehole type.How will ladies think they can get away with their virginity status with men?We will eventually discover.
Youngpo413:
one of the reasons every lady should learn to close their legs till wedding night.
k
Re: Man Flogs His Wife Over Virginity Issue by mitchyy(f): 6:18pm On Mar 16, 2016
Fourwinds:
whether blood or no blood ., a smart guy go know if na tear rubber

Isn't that same thing i said?
Re: Man Flogs His Wife Over Virginity Issue by ivili(m): 6:19pm On Mar 16, 2016
ladyF:
Too bad males don't come with hymen, the ojoro no be today e start angry

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin
God help men play d ojoro.....you can see we are not to blame for our wayo,God has a hand in it.
Re: Man Flogs His Wife Over Virginity Issue by mitchyy(f): 6:21pm On Mar 16, 2016
mackhunter77:

if u don't bleed, then u lost ur virginity some how

some ladies lost their virginity during a rigorous work out/exercise when they were very young...... that doesn't mean she's intact and no one will listen when u claim that virginity has a new meaning

Enlightened people and not traditionalists like we have all over here will listen and have listened. If the hymen was torn during exercise, the lady doesn't qualify as virgin anymore then? Reading about this issue, will go a long way in changing people's perception

1 Like

Re: Man Flogs His Wife Over Virginity Issue by toshmann(m): 6:22pm On Mar 16, 2016
grin grin grin

Abeg flog am well well. cheesy
Umunwayi sabi decieve person for this world.

Ashawo de claim virgin angry

Lol. . . make i run comot here o, i don talk too much
Re: Man Flogs His Wife Over Virginity Issue by Nobody: 6:22pm On Mar 16, 2016
MissGdope:
Please can someone tell me how he knew that she wasn't a virgin? Whats the proof? Is he a doctor? undecided
His preek swim inside her borehole which is not suppose to be so for a virgin.Gerrit?
Re: Man Flogs His Wife Over Virginity Issue by truthspeaks: 6:22pm On Mar 16, 2016
Actually d woman learnt how 2 scam frm ApC grin grin as top scammers in Africa
icedbeatz:
hahahahahahaha smh the foundation of the marriage was built on lies, c*ckblocked him while dating with an excuse of saving herself only for him to discover an nnpc oil well? Yahoo boys suppose come learn how to scam from this madam.
Re: Man Flogs His Wife Over Virginity Issue by Youngpo413: 6:23pm On Mar 16, 2016
icedbeatz:
after investing money, time and much more to secure a brand new beamer that the dealer couldn't allow you to test drive and later found out that the engine is made by honda, brake is bad, throttle lost tension and the ac blows hot air. A brand new car!? What would you do to the dealer ? :-)
na to flog...
Re: Man Flogs His Wife Over Virginity Issue by Nobody: 6:23pm On Mar 16, 2016
icedbeatz:
men can love ladies the way they are but my dear its in the book; thou shall not let your pinkhole turn into a borehole puhlease, and what shall it profit a young man to wash/swim in d/f jacuzzi, pool and end up with/ in an O-cean? Hmmm
am nt saying any woman shld turn her pinhole to borehole according to u.

Wat am saying is once u realize ur no longer a virgin...why lie to ppl dat u are?.
Re: Man Flogs His Wife Over Virginity Issue by ladyF(f): 6:23pm On Mar 16, 2016
Dildoo:
The man didn’t say he was a virgin.The lady did and denied him of premarital sex.The man wasted his patient and resources only to find out that she is the borehole type.How will ladies think they can get away with their virginity status with men?We will eventually discover.
your moniker though... grin lol
Re: Man Flogs His Wife Over Virginity Issue by Nobody: 6:24pm On Mar 16, 2016
d woman's fault was lying, but 4 keeping herself till marriage, i really see nothing wrong. a girl who is not a virgin may deceid not to have sex anymore till marriage. the man has the right to get angry but purchasing a whip 4 ur wife is insane (she's not a horse). if he cant forgive her, den file 4 divorce.
Re: Man Flogs His Wife Over Virginity Issue by ndcide(m): 6:25pm On Mar 16, 2016
The judge should sentence her to more flogging.
What was she thinking.
Re: Man Flogs His Wife Over Virginity Issue by Nwadiala: 6:25pm On Mar 16, 2016
divorce her sharperly, Lai mohamaid sponsored the marriage
Re: Man Flogs His Wife Over Virginity Issue by holluphemydavid(m): 6:25pm On Mar 16, 2016
I can do more dan Dat, d man can never trust d woman again in Dat marriage, Chai

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Flogs His Wife Over Virginity Issue by Googleus(m): 6:25pm On Mar 16, 2016
the man should file for inconclusive verdict
Re: Man Flogs His Wife Over Virginity Issue by Youngpo413: 6:27pm On Mar 16, 2016
kaeforum:
The man must be fool to believe that crap, there are no virgins after eve. Dem all sluts.
very true
Re: Man Flogs His Wife Over Virginity Issue by oostin: 6:27pm On Mar 16, 2016
Is the man a virgin??!! What nonsense, so because it is practically impossible to determine whether a man is a virgin people just behave anyhow abi.

Msheew, nonsense.
Re: Man Flogs His Wife Over Virginity Issue by Critiqual(m): 6:28pm On Mar 16, 2016
Krismart:
Lol. one don take dat scam me b4 o. Hope u no go end up flogging her sha

Hopefully o... LoL... I go collect change from her parents ni
Re: Man Flogs His Wife Over Virginity Issue by sinaj(f): 6:29pm On Mar 16, 2016
MrCork:

^^^^me i dont truss this one!! undecided
Re: Man Flogs His Wife Over Virginity Issue by richard870(m): 6:29pm On Mar 16, 2016
mikeapollo:

http://www.herald.co.zw/man-lashes-wife-over-false-virginity-claims/
The man is really hurt and will never trust a lady anymore.Ladies, please stop lying to men just cuz you want him to marry you. The effects could be greater than your nightmare

1 Like

Re: Man Flogs His Wife Over Virginity Issue by DonDanServices(m): 6:29pm On Mar 16, 2016
Adaure4ever:
is the man a virgin himself? Why these double standard?

Honey.... In this case, the man was honest before they married. I am sure he made it clear to the lady that he wasn't a virgin. Most girls use this as a technique to woe men into marriage. They always forget it would only lead them to doom. I sure if i ask you if you were one... Your answer would be YES!! Lol
Re: Man Flogs His Wife Over Virginity Issue by MrCork: 6:30pm On Mar 16, 2016
sinaj:

...are u a Loyal babe & will u cheat on me? undecided
Re: Man Flogs His Wife Over Virginity Issue by itzhanie001(m): 6:32pm On Mar 16, 2016
But seriously why lie about something you are not? The man probably fell in love with the thought of marrying a virgin and not with her. She cld av just told him and if he can't accept her that way, hold the door open.

But that man is mad.
Re: Man Flogs His Wife Over Virginity Issue by Eddygourdo(m): 6:34pm On Mar 16, 2016
itzhanie001:
But seriously why lie about something you are not? The man probably fell in love with the thought of marrying a virgin and not with her. She cld av just told him and if he can't accept her that way, hold the door open.

But that man is mad.
of course he must be mad because he is reacting. He should forgive na mtcheeew

1 Like

Re: Man Flogs His Wife Over Virginity Issue by MrCork: 6:34pm On Mar 16, 2016
sinaj:

whos the fine babe in yor picture profile ..sef? undecided
Re: Man Flogs His Wife Over Virginity Issue by xcllaxix(m): 6:34pm On Mar 16, 2016
Nawa o for some ladies...if u aint a virgin why claim to be one?...Buh on the other hand,the guy overdo am..a real man dosnt lay hands on a woman no matter what..If i was in his shoes,i will just ask her to get out of my sight till she shows real remorse for misleading and lying to me..
Re: Man Flogs His Wife Over Virginity Issue by kk4kiss(m): 6:35pm On Mar 16, 2016
That man must be mentally unstable

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Aria DiMezzo: Transgender, Satanist & Anarchist Wins Republican Nomination In US / Yevgeny Prigozhin Feared Killed In Plane Crash In Russia (Photos) / Nigerians Would Never “Go Back To Their Huts” In Africa - Trump

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.