Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,927 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

Man Flogs His Wife Over Virginity Issue - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Man Flogs His Wife Over Virginity Issue (77445 Views)

King Of Swaziland Chooses Wife, Publicly Tests Girls’ Virginity Dance Naked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Flogs His Wife Over Virginity Issue by arsenal33: 5:58pm On Mar 16, 2016
they told me its 20% more, should I flog them too?

3 Likes

Re: Man Flogs His Wife Over Virginity Issue by arofemites(m): 5:58pm On Mar 16, 2016
icedbeatz:
after investing money, time and much more to secure a brand new beamer that the dealer couldn't allow you to test drive and later found out that the engine is made by honda, brake is bad, throttle lost tension and the ac blows hot air. A brand new car!? What would you do to the dealer ? :-)

You are another Mr Bean.

I'm laughing hard here!
Re: Man Flogs His Wife Over Virginity Issue by lakeside30: 5:58pm On Mar 16, 2016
Kenya German shepherd of virgin fool tongue tongue
Re: Man Flogs His Wife Over Virginity Issue by aminadat: 6:00pm On Mar 16, 2016
Women & deceit

1 Like

Re: Man Flogs His Wife Over Virginity Issue by mikaael(m): 6:00pm On Mar 16, 2016
OZAOEKPE:
GOD GIVE ME A VIRGIN, THE JOY OF 'TEARING THE NYLON' IS SO SWEET.

*sips coffee* me I kuku neva tear nylon before...

1 Like

Re: Man Flogs His Wife Over Virginity Issue by Nobody: 6:01pm On Mar 16, 2016
lapazi:
This kind thing dey pain sha, but who virgin don help? undecided
why do sane ppl lie abt their virginity?....is something you can't hide.

Bt these days girls lie wit being virgin and start using virginity soap which doesn't do anything.

"Some girls need brain transplant".

If the man doesn't love me the way i am den his nt worth it.

1 Like

Re: Man Flogs His Wife Over Virginity Issue by rhythyson: 6:01pm On Mar 16, 2016
End time Flogging grin grin
Re: Man Flogs His Wife Over Virginity Issue by tosyne2much(m): 6:02pm On Mar 16, 2016
I just dey smh 4 some people comments

That a man is not a virgin means he's not entitled to a virgin wife shey? Una dey kolo

3 Likes

Re: Man Flogs His Wife Over Virginity Issue by Aubrey1(m): 6:03pm On Mar 16, 2016
DURING COURTSHIP
Man: baby are you a virgin
Woman: yes
AFTER WEDDING
Man: you told me you were a virgin ?
Woman: am sorry
SLAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Man: how many people broke in ??
Woman: just 60
Man: 60!!!!!!!!! chai!!!! u don kill me

girls should stop decieving theirself.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Flogs His Wife Over Virginity Issue by MrCork: 6:04pm On Mar 16, 2016
sinaj:
Lwkmd! cheesy

E reach to flog grin

Not evrione can take deception

^^^^me i dont truss this one!! undecided
Re: Man Flogs His Wife Over Virginity Issue by Krismart(m): 6:05pm On Mar 16, 2016
Critiqual:

Well... She CLAIMS to be a Virgin
Lol. one don take dat scam me b4 o. Hope u no go end up flogging her sha

1 Like

Re: Man Flogs His Wife Over Virginity Issue by Nobody: 6:05pm On Mar 16, 2016
MissGdope:
Please can someone tell me how he knew that she wasn't a virgin? Whats the proof? Is he a doctor? undecided
virginity is nt something u can hide cos men are nt fools.

If only she was sincere he would hv married her for who she was.

I guess on finding out she wasn't a virgin he started maltreating her and bringing girlfriends in2 their matrimonial home which serves her right.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Flogs His Wife Over Virginity Issue by Nobody: 6:06pm On Mar 16, 2016
pee777:

Lock the dealer in jail, return back car and collect back money. In case in the cause of driving car the poor state has caused fracture or back pain, claim damages from dealer. Period!
correct! Lock the lady up, get a refund of bride price and all the wedding expenses. Sue her for the disgrace she consciously caused my personality, fraud and emotional trauma and hopefully she pays up and do her time. :-)

1 Like

Re: Man Flogs His Wife Over Virginity Issue by Krismart(m): 6:06pm On Mar 16, 2016
herbie27:
virginity is nt something u can hide cos men are nt fools.

If only she was sincere he would hv married her for who she is.

I guess on finding out she wasn't a virgin her started maltreating her and bringing girlfriends in2 their matrimonial home which serves her right.
D marriage was built on deception

1 Like

Re: Man Flogs His Wife Over Virginity Issue by 4lorunsho(m): 6:08pm On Mar 16, 2016
nothing we no go here for this world angry[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Man Flogs His Wife Over Virginity Issue by Fourwinds: 6:08pm On Mar 16, 2016
MissGdope:
Please can someone tell me how he knew that she wasn't a virgin? Whats the proof? Is he a doctor? undecided
u think d man no go know tear rubber abi..

girls with their lie lie...

imagine d man dey wait patiently., d stu..pid girl don straff or may be dey straff secretly...hope turn sour

1 Like

Re: Man Flogs His Wife Over Virginity Issue by Petjoel: 6:09pm On Mar 16, 2016
Waitn be my own,barca and arsenal on my mind
Re: Man Flogs His Wife Over Virginity Issue by babafirst(m): 6:09pm On Mar 16, 2016
Lwkmddddddd,very dull bride.She has forgotten the 'I was deflowered by a bicycle accident story'

1 Like

Re: Man Flogs His Wife Over Virginity Issue by mitchyy(f): 6:10pm On Mar 16, 2016
I hope most of you realize not every virgin bleeds when having sex for the first time? Speaking from experience, this can be very embarassing especially when you know you've been keeping yourself. It only takes the enlightened ones to still look at other signs without just banking on the traditional blood on the sheets.
This might be the case here, if the lady is mature

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Flogs His Wife Over Virginity Issue by mackhunter77: 6:10pm On Mar 16, 2016
no be small thing!

he probably didn't understand her meaning of virginity.....she probably stopped f^cking with other men when they were dating grin

make she ready for regular flogging throughout their union

1 Like

Re: Man Flogs His Wife Over Virginity Issue by IYANGBALI: 6:10pm On Mar 16, 2016
CC prettythicksme
vickyrotex
rokiatu
aminat508
osusumistflow
freeglobe
msglobalwonder and all other virgins on nairaland
Re: Man Flogs His Wife Over Virginity Issue by oladefirst2(m): 6:11pm On Mar 16, 2016
Spewing trashes of lies which supposedly to turnout to be true. She deserved more koboko
Re: Man Flogs His Wife Over Virginity Issue by Nobody: 6:11pm On Mar 16, 2016
Ase Buruku..... Rubbishhhhh
Re: Man Flogs His Wife Over Virginity Issue by Fourwinds: 6:12pm On Mar 16, 2016
tosyne2much:
I just dey smh 4 some people comments

That a man is not a virgin means he's not entitled to a virgin wife shey? Una dey kolo
d truth is what is absent here...y saying she is a virgin when she is not....d. man did not lie about himself

1 Like

Re: Man Flogs His Wife Over Virginity Issue by Nobody: 6:12pm On Mar 16, 2016
Adaure4ever:
is the man a virgin himself? Why these double standard?
Why did she lie that she was a virgin and also denied him of sex?Things you girls does just to trick men into marriage is appalling.

1 Like

Re: Man Flogs His Wife Over Virginity Issue by Nobody: 6:12pm On Mar 16, 2016
Krismart:
D marriage was built on deception
some women are too stupid for my liking.

I have a frd dat tells guys she's in a covenant wit God nt to sleep wit any man till she's married although she's nt a virgin, and she tells dem dis covenant has been for ten yrs n she hasn't broken it.... she has up2 four boyfriends and when Eva she sleeps wit one she immediate buy virginity soap grin grin grin

Na who she dey fool cos i jst dey pity the guys wey dey date am, although some guys deserve such girls.

2 Likes

Re: Man Flogs His Wife Over Virginity Issue by 9jatatafo(m): 6:13pm On Mar 16, 2016
Hahahahahaha virginity scam everywhere. I wonder why men still fall for this old scam by women
Re: Man Flogs His Wife Over Virginity Issue by Krimmy(f): 6:13pm On Mar 16, 2016
This is not fair now... How could any sane person lie with such tin as virginity when u know fully well that the person u lied to must find out the truth someday... She is really a mean person!

This is pure deceit!

1 Like

Re: Man Flogs His Wife Over Virginity Issue by Nobody: 6:13pm On Mar 16, 2016
That's what am gonna do to my Current girlfriend if I later discover she's not a virgin.
Re: Man Flogs His Wife Over Virginity Issue by Youngpo413: 6:14pm On Mar 16, 2016
Diddyydiva:
Hehehehehe grin grin grin

Asiri tu grin

If na me be that man o, Na divorce straight

Arrant Nonsense angry
one of the reasons every lady should learn to close their legs till wedding night.

2 Likes

Re: Man Flogs His Wife Over Virginity Issue by JoaHynppes(m): 6:14pm On Mar 16, 2016
I would have done worse.

2 Likes

Re: Man Flogs His Wife Over Virginity Issue by mackhunter77: 6:14pm On Mar 16, 2016
mitchyy:
I hope most of you realize not every virgin bleeds when having sex for the first time? Speaking from experience, this can be very embarassing especially when you know you've been keeping yourself. It only takes the enlightened ones to still look at other signs without just banking on the traditional blood on the sheets.
This might be the case here, if the lady is mature

if u don't bleed, then u lost ur virginity some how

some ladies lost their virginity during a rigorous work out/exercise when they were very young...... that doesn't mean she's intact and no one will listen when u claim that virginity has a new meaning

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Aria DiMezzo: Transgender, Satanist & Anarchist Wins Republican Nomination In US / Yevgeny Prigozhin Feared Killed In Plane Crash In Russia (Photos) / Nigerians Would Never “Go Back To Their Huts” In Africa - Trump

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.