Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,613 members, 7,809,250 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:41 AM

PHOTO: What Would You Do In This Situation - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / PHOTO: What Would You Do In This Situation (5691 Views)

Don’t Lie O!! Take A Look At This Photo, What Is The First Thing You Saw? / Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) / SEE PHOTO: What Is Going On Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTO: What Would You Do In This Situation by Merlissa(f): 2:51pm On Mar 16, 2016
Well let's see

No tv, no radio for 365 is ok

I have music

No internet for 365 that one hard ooo

Choi

Can you?

Re: PHOTO: What Would You Do In This Situation by oglalasioux(m): 2:55pm On Mar 16, 2016
For 365k dollars it's worth it but truly difficult. Really difficult in this age of social media.
Re: PHOTO: What Would You Do In This Situation by Pheals(f): 2:56pm On Mar 16, 2016
Why not undecided u no say the money no go finish

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: What Would You Do In This Situation by halfricanadian(f): 2:56pm On Mar 16, 2016
Im not doin it even for a billion dollar undecided
Re: PHOTO: What Would You Do In This Situation by faith551(m): 2:56pm On Mar 16, 2016
Am a serious introvert i don't think it will be much of a problem

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTO: What Would You Do In This Situation by halfricanadian(f): 2:56pm On Mar 16, 2016
Im not doin it even for a billion dollar undecided.
Re: PHOTO: What Would You Do In This Situation by Luckyk(f): 3:01pm On Mar 16, 2016
with imaginations and foods. i can do it
Re: PHOTO: What Would You Do In This Situation by pointblank247(m): 3:06pm On Mar 16, 2016
i have done more than that without financial rewards

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: What Would You Do In This Situation by divinehand2003(m): 3:16pm On Mar 16, 2016
Person go die of loneliness oooo.
Re: PHOTO: What Would You Do In This Situation by MrCork: 3:18pm On Mar 16, 2016
Merlissa:
Well let's see

I have music

Choi

Can you?

....are you lightskin? angry
Re: PHOTO: What Would You Do In This Situation by Merlissa(f): 3:28pm On Mar 16, 2016
MrCork:

OMG....

His back

Are you tall? angry
Re: PHOTO: What Would You Do In This Situation by MrCork: 3:32pm On Mar 16, 2016
Merlissa:

OMG....

His back

Are you tall? angry

...loookhear Margret ..dont gimmme stresss...I simply ask u simple YES or KnOW question....are u lightskin? YOU GHANA PEOPLE MENNNN!! undecided
Re: PHOTO: What Would You Do In This Situation by nikkypearl(f): 3:36pm On Mar 16, 2016
MrCork:

Is that the answer to the question ? Mitcheeeeew grin

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: What Would You Do In This Situation by Merlissa(f): 3:38pm On Mar 16, 2016
MrCork:

...loookhear Margret ..dont gimmme stresss...I simply ask u simple YES or KnOW question....are u lightskin? YOU GHANA PEOPLE MENNNN!! undecided

Look here Mr Peckam.... stop acting like someone who doesn't shit... I asked a simple YES or YES question... Are you tall? YOU PECKHAM PEOPLE DANG!!!

PS

Hope your making more tham £35,000 if not bring your PECKHAM STINKY ARSE back to NIGERIA before they deport you

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: What Would You Do In This Situation by MrCork: 3:39pm On Mar 16, 2016
nikkypearl:

Is that the answer to the question ?
Mitcheeeeew grin

^^^^^HANGON?....who/where did this scankamofulos cramanchoros come from?...is yorr name Melisa?...Gerrrrrrrarahear mennnnnn!!..Goat!!(no ofeinse). angry

3 Likes

Re: PHOTO: What Would You Do In This Situation by MrCork: 3:42pm On Mar 16, 2016
Merlissa:

Look here Mr Peckam.... stop acting like someone who doesn't shit... I asked a simple YES or YES question... Are you tall? YOU PECKHAM PEOPLE DANG!!!

PS

Hope your making more tham £35,000 if not bring your PECKHAM STINKY ARSE back to NIGERIA before they deport you

..ermm sweery,.that Nigeria is foe poooor people like u...Big boys chill in pekam & juss in case u ask, yes i drive £28,000(cash) range rover spot... baby, are u lightskin or not, gademmmmit? ..I aint gots all day!(no oofeinse) undecided

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: What Would You Do In This Situation by nikkypearl(f): 3:48pm On Mar 16, 2016
MrCork:

^^^^^HANGON?....who/where did this scankamofulos cramanchoros come from?...is yorr name Melisa?...Gerrrrrrrarahear mennnnnn!!..Goat!!(no ofeinse). angry
E pain am oo tongue

2 Likes

Re: PHOTO: What Would You Do In This Situation by Nobody: 3:49pm On Mar 16, 2016
[i]As long as I have access to books and artificial illumination, I'd be fine.

There are thousands of novels of all genres I'd like to read before I am dead. Definitely I'd fill in my time reading them.

Oh! The food has to be Nigerian, mostly. Nothing like having a meal of fufu and vegetable soup then reclining on a sofa to read a book while it digests. cool

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: What Would You Do In This Situation by MrCork: 3:50pm On Mar 16, 2016
nikkypearl:

E pain am oo tongue

...but why are u ghana women all ways stobbbborn? undecided

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: What Would You Do In This Situation by Merlissa(f): 3:56pm On Mar 16, 2016
MrCork:

..ermm sweery,.that Nigeria is foe poooor people like u...Big boys chill in[b] pekam[/b] & juss in case u ask, yes i drive £28,000(cash) range rover spot... baby, are u lightskin or not, gademmmmit? ..I aint gots all day!(no oofeinse) undecided

emmmmm darling... Na only PECKHAM (that's the correct spelling) you dey chill ni?? Yes Nigeria is not as bad as your yeye PECKHAM.... We don't pay HEAVY taxes our cars.. Yes, you drive a £28,000 toy car but you still squatting with friends... Darling Gosh... are you tall or not

3 Likes

Re: PHOTO: What Would You Do In This Situation by sexymoma(f): 4:08pm On Mar 16, 2016
faith551:
why are you here if you are truly an introvert angry o geh nor deceive yasef u nor fit
Re: PHOTO: What Would You Do In This Situation by Nobody: 4:08pm On Mar 16, 2016
faith551:

I can join u up there but only I'm in the diff room since "no human contact" allowed tongue
Re: PHOTO: What Would You Do In This Situation by Nobody: 4:09pm On Mar 16, 2016
faith551:
Re: PHOTO: What Would You Do In This Situation by MrCork: 4:09pm On Mar 16, 2016
Merlissa:

emmmmm darling... Na only PECKHAM (that's the correct spelling) you dey chill ni?? Yes Nigeria is not as bad as your yeye PECKHAM.... We don't pay HEAVY taxes our cars.. Yes, you drive a £28,000 toy car but you still squatting with friends... Darling Gosh... are you tall or not

...sweery we spek Queeens English...and with that sinnkrogratick yoruba english grama....there is no way on earth u can ever get Visa to our London....anyways, u r lucky ama Lover not a fighter.....so are u lightskin? smiley

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: What Would You Do In This Situation by MrCork: 4:12pm On Mar 16, 2016
KashyBaby:

I can join u up there but only I'm in the diff room since "no human contact" allowed tongue

^^^^WHY THE HECK IS THIS WOMAN STALKIN ME AGAIN?....KASHYBABY IS ON EVERY THREAD I VISIT.....IS IT BY FORCE TO MARRY U?..dyammmm!! undecided
Re: PHOTO: What Would You Do In This Situation by MrCork: 4:15pm On Mar 16, 2016
Merlissa:
Well let's see

I have music

Choi

Can you?

Anyways bakk to yorr anagraticcus thread...in this situation..i will simply stay in my £28000(caash) Range ROver Spot......its very comfot table and it has cream leather sofas! wink
Re: PHOTO: What Would You Do In This Situation by Merlissa(f): 4:20pm On Mar 16, 2016
MrCork:

...sweery we spek Queeens English...and with that sinnkrogratick yoruba english grama....there is no way on earth u can ever get Visa to our London....anyways, u r lucky ama Lover not a fighter.....so are u lightskin? smiley

Queens ko.... Kings ni... I don't need your bloody visa mate... In fact, I don't need to apply for a visa to go to London... Anyways you are lucky i don't keep malice.. so are you tall? smiley

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: What Would You Do In This Situation by Merlissa(f): 4:23pm On Mar 16, 2016
MrCork:

Anyways bakk to yorr anagraticcus thread...in this situation..i will simply stay in my £28000(caash) Range ROver Spot......its very comfot table and it has cream leather sofas! wink

Since you bought this car, Nairaland hasn't rested.. Can you even drive a toy car not to talk of driving a machine... anyways, the question asked didn't say anything about bringing your FAKE IMAGINARY CAR boo
Re: PHOTO: What Would You Do In This Situation by MrCork: 4:24pm On Mar 16, 2016
Merlissa:

Queens ko.... Kings ni... I don't need your bloody visa mate... In fact, I don't need to apply for a visa to go to London... Anyways you are lucky i don't keep malice.. so are you tall? smiley

...am only 6*3 but I drive £28000 (cash) range rover spot & am a Londoner....I take it you never bein to London...correct? smiley

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: What Would You Do In This Situation by Merlissa(f): 4:41pm On Mar 16, 2016
MrCork:

...am only 6*3 but I drive £28000 (cash) range rover spot & am a Londoner....I take it you never bein to London...correct? smiley

Well, you try for 6'3".. I want a guy that's 7" above... I don't drive a car and am a Nigerian.... I take that you have never being to Nigeria.. Correct smiley

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: What Would You Do In This Situation by MrCork: 4:54pm On Mar 16, 2016
Merlissa:

Well, you try for 6'3".. I want a guy that's 7" above... I don't drive a car and am a Nigerian.... I take that you have never being to Nigeria.. Correct smiley

...I come to that nigeria place 5 times a year & I all ways stay in that Lagos
...I usualy stay in hotels thou
undecided
Re: PHOTO: What Would You Do In This Situation by LegatusGlaber(m): 5:05pm On Mar 16, 2016
Merlissa
You get time sha grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'How I Caught My Husband Sleeping With My Teenage Daughter' / The truth about Lawlahdey and Aderola15!!! / The 5 Things You Can Use To Tell A Serious & Good Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.