Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,692 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (1903 Views)

Roman, Lagos Babe And Her Giant Boobs Break The Internet (PHOTOS) / How Can She Break This News To Her Fiance?!! / Good News To All Nija Guys - Beware (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 3:24pm On Mar 16, 2016
Re: . by Burnnotice(m): 3:29pm On Mar 16, 2016
The same way you do tell your mum to send you doe is the same way you'll tell her you wanna smash her!
Re: . by Nobody: 3:34pm On Mar 16, 2016
Burnnotice:
The same way you do tell your mum to send you doe is the same way you'll tell her you wanna smash her!
Woah am asexual in feelings not gay dude, could u fvck off my thread. Thank you.
Re: . by zeetyzin(m): 3:40pm On Mar 16, 2016
hooli:

Woah am asexual in feelings not gay dude, could u fvck off my thread. Thank you.
uhm dude, did he,accuse u of being gay?...
Anyways, there is nothing like being assexual with ur feelings, ure juz scared to approach the opposite sex...Admit it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by faith551(m): 3:40pm On Mar 16, 2016
english pls
Re: . by Nobody: 3:44pm On Mar 16, 2016
zeetyzin:

uhm dude, did he,accuse u of being gay?...
Anyways, there is nothing like being assexual with ur feelings, ure juz scared to approach the opposite sex...Admit it.
Click his monicker and c his post about 1durent or somtin. Both dudes calling demselves bae.. Dats disgusting. I am homophobic.

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 3:45pm On Mar 16, 2016
faith551:
english pls
Is that french? undecided
Re: . by zeetyzin(m): 3:46pm On Mar 16, 2016
hooli:

Click his monicker and c his post about 1durent or somtin. Both dudes calling demselves bae.. Dats disgusting. I am homophobic.
Oh, thanks for the insight, i detest gay bastards with a special kind of passion.
Im off this thread.
Re: . by sexymoma(f): 4:16pm On Mar 16, 2016
hooli:

You harsh abeg.... angry
i be wan write same thing wey that babe write sef angry
Re: . by Nobody: 4:38pm On Mar 16, 2016
sexymoma:
You harsh abeg.... angry
I harsh?
Re: . by Burnnotice(m): 5:07pm On Mar 16, 2016
hooli:

So you ain't gay but got no courage to walk up to a lady!! and you call yourself straight!!! so much for being so straight!!!
Re: . by faith551(m): 5:19pm On Mar 16, 2016
sexymoma:
You harsh abeg.... angry

babe? undecided undecided
Re: . by faith551(m): 5:21pm On Mar 16, 2016
hooli:

makes no sense
Re: . by Nobody: 5:27pm On Mar 16, 2016
faith551:

makes no sense
Ok
Re: . by Nobody: 6:38pm On Mar 16, 2016
Burnnotice:
So you ain't gay but got no courage to walk up to a lady!! and you call yourself straight!!! so much for being so straight!!!
Re: . by achinaboy(m): 6:59pm On Mar 16, 2016
hooli:
So there's this beautiful girl at school whom I always noticed staring at me during a borrowed course lecture, so at a point I started staring at her also, till we both just smiled and looked away, now a friend of mine who knows her from home told me she keeps asking him questions about me. Its obvious that she likes me but the problem is how do I tell her... Am asexual (feelings). Iv got non people. Am death serious!
you looks 12, and you are talking about girls, first of, discard your feeding bottles
Re: . by Nobody: 7:59pm On Mar 16, 2016
achinaboy:

you looks 12, and you are talking about girls, first of, discard your feeding bottles
Lol.. I just turned 20 yestday.that's how my face is, I get what you just said a lot, nothing new.
Re: . by nevi12(f): 8:03pm On Mar 16, 2016
I get u abt d whole" asexual wit feelings" tin buh u obviously lyk her either take ur chance wit her or forget her nd remain d loner u wanna be
Re: . by chulo132(m): 11:01pm On Mar 16, 2016
Don't tell her anything, just keep smiling until you start drooling!
Re: . by Nobody: 11:14pm On Mar 16, 2016
How should you break the news to her ?

BREAK IT ON HER HEAD

(1) (Reply)

How True Is This Saying, ''A Happy Woman Is A Myth'' ? / My Girlfriend Is Heartless / Fashion Or Madness, Sexy Or Thrashy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.