Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,730 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

How True Is This Saying, ''A Happy Woman Is A Myth'' ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How True Is This Saying, ''A Happy Woman Is A Myth'' ? (1899 Views)

. / Twitter User Claims A Woman Is 'Having Sex' With His 23-Year-Old Neigbour / Do This Type Of Women Exist Or It's A Myth...? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How True Is This Saying, ''A Happy Woman Is A Myth'' ? by schumastic(m): 12:09pm On Jun 21, 2016
i came across this movie scene and i couldn't stop laughing, this guy deserves an Oscar award. Am sure there are guys out there who will relate to this as well.
the question now is, what can we do to make a woman happy and stay happy.
here are some screen shots and the link to the video to make your day grin grin grin enjoy..ladies pls take it easy with your guy before you make him go nuts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ovDjvTNLHY

Re: How True Is This Saying, ''A Happy Woman Is A Myth'' ? by cruzita(f): 12:15pm On Jun 21, 2016
grin

Abeg manage us as una see us.sometimes we no understand ourselves too
Re: How True Is This Saying, ''A Happy Woman Is A Myth'' ? by Antina(f): 12:28pm On Jun 21, 2016
Try cope with our sh!t, cos we could behave funny sometimes
Re: How True Is This Saying, ''A Happy Woman Is A Myth'' ? by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jun 21, 2016
cruzita:
grin

Cruzi babee....were have you been na?
Re: How True Is This Saying, ''A Happy Woman Is A Myth'' ? by schumastic(m): 12:53pm On Jun 21, 2016
Antina:
Try cope with our sh!t, cos we could behave funny sometimes

the shits are just too much to cope with, did you watch the video.
Re: How True Is This Saying, ''A Happy Woman Is A Myth'' ? by cruzita(f): 3:32pm On Jun 21, 2016
slyIsaac:
Cruzi babee....were have you been na?
I've been around bro
Re: How True Is This Saying, ''A Happy Woman Is A Myth'' ? by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jun 21, 2016
cruzita:
grin

When would you start having sense? Its your type that would disgrace women in a grand style
Re: How True Is This Saying, ''A Happy Woman Is A Myth'' ? by cruzita(f): 3:48pm On Jun 21, 2016
coolsix:

When would you start having sense? Its your type that would disgrace women in a grand style
and how is that your business?the last time I checked,its my life not yours

3 Likes

Re: How True Is This Saying, ''A Happy Woman Is A Myth'' ? by schumastic(m): 4:05pm On Jun 21, 2016
cruzita:
grin

is easier said than done..let me tell you a past incident that took place between my ex n i.
she asked me to go with her to the store to get a particular shoe for an event, we got and there were lots of shoes to pick from. okay o, i was walking round the store jejele n feeding my eyes, waiting for her to make her pick..lo n behold she brought 5 shoes (the look on my face shocked )..she laughed and ask me not to be scared that is just one she is getting and i should pick one for her for the event. i told her am not good at choosing stuffs for people, talk more of a lady but after much persuasion i picked a particular one that i believe would look good on her and she said in quote ''wow so you have eyes like this, in fact this is the one i want to pick as well cus is very lovely n will go with my gown'' i started feeling myself as one bad fashion guy.. we got home n her friends came over. she brought out the shoe and showed it to them showed them, one of her friends was like this shoe is everywhere na, the other friend was like ah ah even Bunmi (not real name) wore this last week..my ex now turned to me and said ''you see what you caused, this is your fault, you don't even have eyes to pick a good shoe for your bae but you can admire other girls when they dress fine'' shocked shocked ...my sister how am i suppose to know what ladies put on this days talk more of checking their legs to know the particular shoe invoke undecided undecided..this is just one of so many things we do to please a lady at the end it backfires.

1 Like

Re: How True Is This Saying, ''A Happy Woman Is A Myth'' ? by Antina(f): 5:13pm On Jun 21, 2016
schumastic:

the shits are just too much to cope with, did you watch the video.
No, I didn't
Re: How True Is This Saying, ''A Happy Woman Is A Myth'' ? by Antina(f): 5:16pm On Jun 21, 2016
schumastic:

is easier said than done..let me tell you a past incident that took place between my ex n i.
she asked me to go with her to the store to get a particular shoe for an event, we got and there were lots of shoes to pick from. okay o, i was walking round the store jejele n feeding my eyes, waiting for her to make her pick..lo n behold she brought 5 shoes (the look on my face shocked )..she laughed and ask me not to be scared that is just one she is getting and i should pick one for her for the event. i told her am not good at choosing stuffs for people, talk more of a lady but after much persuasion i picked a particular one that i believe would look good on her and she said in quote ''wow so you have eyes like this, in fact this is the one i want to pick as well cus is very lovely n will go with my gown'' i started feeling myself as one bad fashion guy.. we got home n her friends came over. she brought out the shoe and showed it to them showed them, one of her friends was like this shoe is everywhere na, the other friend was like ah ah even Bunmi (not real name) wore this last week..my ex now turned to me and said ''you see what you caused, this is your fault, you don't even have eyes to pick a good shoe for your bae but you can admire other girls when they dress fine'' shocked shocked ...my sister how am i suppose to know what ladies put on this days talk more of checking their legs to know the particular shoe invoke undecided undecided..this is just one of so many things we do to please a lady at the end it backfires.

So funny cheesy
Re: How True Is This Saying, ''A Happy Woman Is A Myth'' ? by okikiosibodu(m): 8:06pm On Dec 10, 2016
I enjoyed reading the thread, but th video didn't play. Tried to launch launch youtube , , appears to be broken

(1) (Reply)

9 Mans Dressing Sense That A Woman Loves / Is It True That Ethiopians Hate Nigerians? / Does Money Bring Happiness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.