Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,074 members, 7,957,005 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:25 AM

Where Is The Best Place To Kiss Your Girl Friend? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where Is The Best Place To Kiss Your Girl Friend? (3087 Views)

Warning Signs That Your Girl Doesn't Love You Anymore. / Can Your Man Kiss Your Feet? / Where To Kiss And What It Means And Where To Kiss Your Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is The Best Place To Kiss Your Girl Friend? by sabaestate(m): 2:15pm On Jul 21, 2009
This issue have been

tough with me.and i decide

to seek the house opinion.
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Kiss Your Girl Friend? by Kelvinj(m): 2:19pm On Jul 21, 2009
Zoo i guez. So wer is urs
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Kiss Your Girl Friend? by MoneyRule(m): 2:25pm On Jul 21, 2009
Wherever the opportunity comes up.
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Kiss Your Girl Friend? by chihakeem(m): 3:44pm On Jul 21, 2009
Any where man! but you will need to put one thing into consideration it will and can only be done well after a night out, Not necessarily a late night out.

Make it memorable have a little discussion then when the chance come, take it quick you might not get that offer again.
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Kiss Your Girl Friend? by steve49ja(m): 4:39pm On Jul 21, 2009
How old are you?. . . why dont you kiss her in da toe?
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Kiss Your Girl Friend? by clems4u126(m): 5:32pm On Jul 21, 2009
my own is 4 libs and niples
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Kiss Your Girl Friend? by platinumnk(f): 5:40pm On Jul 21, 2009
[glow=purple,2,300]nose[/glow]
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Kiss Your Girl Friend? by MissyB1(m): 5:51pm On Jul 21, 2009
'Where' means what? Enviroment or part of the body?
If it's the latter - Depends on where You are at that particular moment. . . . .
The waist, neck, lips, forehead, and nose are not bad parts tho. cheesy
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Kiss Your Girl Friend? by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jul 21, 2009
Missy B:

'Where' means what? Enviroment or part of the body?

i was wondering about that point too. . . . . . .
anyway poster, there is no right time and bad time to kiss anyone so WHEREVER you are, if you feel like kissing her then do it.
as to where, you should keep to the facial area, neck, ear, hand while you are in public and when you are getting sexual then EVERYWHERE is recommended
(unless your religion doesnt allow you to kiss certain female parts)
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Kiss Your Girl Friend? by daduke2k(m): 6:10pm On Jul 21, 2009
Seconded, bt might add, abdomen, gets them intoxicatd
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Kiss Your Girl Friend? by PERVERT9: 6:22pm On Jul 21, 2009
in the grave yard tongue

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Best Place To Kiss Your Girl Friend? by spikedcylinder: 6:31pm On Jul 21, 2009
Where? As per location or anatomy?
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Kiss Your Girl Friend? by oyinda21(f): 6:32pm On Jul 21, 2009
on the lips i guess
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Kiss Your Girl Friend? by jimoh2: 7:14pm On Jul 21, 2009
odeh! c you pussy ofcos
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Kiss Your Girl Friend? by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jul 21, 2009
when she dey PUPU is the best place & time to kiss herĀ  grin
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Kiss Your Girl Friend? by jimoh2: 7:21pm On Jul 21, 2009
haha you be obun?
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Kiss Your Girl Friend? by omega25red(m): 8:11pm On Jul 21, 2009
In her brown eye that dont blink
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Kiss Your Girl Friend? by wandecoal(m): 9:21pm On Jul 21, 2009
perhaps in the toilet undecidedor in the abbatoir grin
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Kiss Your Girl Friend? by canuck(m): 9:54pm On Jul 21, 2009
In her "garden" - If you really, really, absolutely looooove her lipsrsealed
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Kiss Your Girl Friend? by oluclem(m): 10:43pm On Jul 21, 2009
Canuck, What do u mean by ''IN HER GARDEN"
but as for me, I think it is anywhere u have d opportunity.
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Kiss Your Girl Friend? by Winnergal(f): 12:28am On Jul 22, 2009
the lips . . .
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Kiss Your Girl Friend? by naijababe2(f): 8:05am On Jul 22, 2009
u could kiss ur gf in a ROUNDABOUT, where ther is no statue in d middle, m serious, its romantic, not for the shy types, but daring types lik moi,
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Kiss Your Girl Friend? by biola44: 8:14am On Jul 22, 2009
faakay:

when she dey PUPU is the best place & time to kiss her grin

grin cheesy
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Kiss Your Girl Friend? by Tracey121(f): 8:26am On Jul 22, 2009
Some questions are just as lame as their answers
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Kiss Your Girl Friend? by yjay(f): 9:14am On Jul 22, 2009
faakay:

when she dey PUPU is the best place & time to kiss herĀ  grin
[/quote

lol, dont u just love NL!
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Kiss Your Girl Friend? by TheSeeker(m): 9:26am On Jul 22, 2009
Kiss her on the neck, that'll do no matter where you are even in the church.
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Kiss Your Girl Friend? by Mailalle: 12:09pm On Jul 22, 2009
D best place 2 kiss your gf is her lips i mean a deep french kiss.
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Kiss Your Girl Friend? by youngzeal1: 1:36pm On Jul 23, 2009
on d moon grin
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Kiss Your Girl Friend? by destinysgu(m): 2:03pm On Jul 23, 2009
My 1st Kiss is in Hell Fire nd in her clito grin if u dont mind cheesy
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Kiss Your Girl Friend? by biola44: 2:10pm On Jul 23, 2009
where's hell fire?
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Kiss Your Girl Friend? by Shentz(f): 2:27pm On Jul 23, 2009
in your mother's closet
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Kiss Your Girl Friend? by sexyLeamon(f): 2:30pm On Jul 23, 2009
where ever man no big deal undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Prove: Women Can't Be Satisfied / A Man Married A Pillow. / What's Your Definition Of Beauty...facial Appearance, Shape Or Brain?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.