Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,931 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

Photo: When You Check His Phone And Find Out That He Stored Your Number As... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photo: When You Check His Phone And Find Out That He Stored Your Number As... (2119 Views)

Man Jumps Out Of Hospital Bed, Chases Girlfriend For Taking His Phone In US / If A Man Dates You For a year or more And latter Dumps You,check Yourself. / Girls Are Devilish!!!!see What She Saved My Number As :( (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: When You Check His Phone And Find Out That He Stored Your Number As... by farano(f): 11:35pm On Mar 16, 2016
This is so funny grin I Can't stop laughing grin

1 Like

Re: Photo: When You Check His Phone And Find Out That He Stored Your Number As... by Nobody: 11:37pm On Mar 16, 2016
I will save hers with baby puszy odour
Re: Photo: When You Check His Phone And Find Out That He Stored Your Number As... by dharay99: 11:39pm On Mar 16, 2016
ehn why she no
brush ya teeth...

1 Like

Re: Photo: When You Check His Phone And Find Out That He Stored Your Number As... by LordOfTheWeed: 11:42pm On Mar 16, 2016
Is that sh!t meant to be funny? If yes, then it's as boring as fúck!!!
Re: Photo: When You Check His Phone And Find Out That He Stored Your Number As... by WeedyGonzalez(m): 11:43pm On Mar 16, 2016
Hahaha hahaha more like Aisha dick mouth cuz she always gat dick in her mouthyou feel me niggas?

1 Like

Re: Photo: When You Check His Phone And Find Out That He Stored Your Number As... by princy80(m): 11:45pm On Mar 16, 2016
WeedyGonzalez:
Hahaha hahaha more like Aisha dick mouth cuz she always gat dick in her mouthyou feel me niggas?
no one is feeling u nigga, u are O.Y.O. grin

1 Like

Re: Photo: When You Check His Phone And Find Out That He Stored Your Number As... by Nobody: 11:45pm On Mar 16, 2016
more like Prisca [size=21pt]TOTO 2 SMELL [/size]
Re: Photo: When You Check His Phone And Find Out That He Stored Your Number As... by Synzu(m): 11:46pm On Mar 16, 2016
Would someone kindly point me to the joke please
Re: Photo: When You Check His Phone And Find Out That He Stored Your Number As... by DaVinci24(m): 11:46pm On Mar 16, 2016
farano:

Follow me back
Re: Photo: When You Check His Phone And Find Out That He Stored Your Number As... by WeedyGonzalez(m): 11:49pm On Mar 16, 2016
princy80:
no one is feeling u nigga, u are O.Y.O. grin
damn why you gotta bust a cap in a brodas ass men you niggas ain't got no love to spread shít nigga I'm really hurt mehn cry
Re: Photo: When You Check His Phone And Find Out That He Stored Your Number As... by Nobody: 11:52pm On Mar 16, 2016
its soo unfair and sooo not funny angry
y u dey talk to her if u no say de mouth dey smell?!
Re: Photo: When You Check His Phone And Find Out That He Stored Your Number As... by Nobody: 11:54pm On Mar 16, 2016
WeedyGonzalez:
damn why you gotta bust a cap in a brodas ass men you niggas ain't got no love to spread shít nigga I'm really hurt mehn cry
stop watching cartoons

1 Like

Re: Photo: When You Check His Phone And Find Out That He Stored Your Number As... by princy80(m): 11:55pm On Mar 16, 2016
WeedyGonzalez:
sorry man, didn't mean to hurt ya. Ama go buy some love to spread man, be cool cheesy
Re: Photo: When You Check His Phone And Find Out That He Stored Your Number As... by donbenedict(m): 12:38am On Mar 17, 2016
Farano sef, ur becoming so boring lately...
Re: Photo: When You Check His Phone And Find Out That He Stored Your Number As... by halfricanadian(f): 12:52am On Mar 17, 2016
undecided store his own number as old news too
Re: Photo: When You Check His Phone And Find Out That He Stored Your Number As... by pennytration(m): 3:20am On Mar 17, 2016
halfricanadian:
undecided store his own number as old news too
even d smell frm her mouth dey reach me 4 were i dey.
Re: Photo: When You Check His Phone And Find Out That He Stored Your Number As... by EzePromoe: 4:35am On Mar 17, 2016
Just here to chase after women. undecided
Re: Photo: When You Check His Phone And Find Out That He Stored Your Number As... by WeedyGonzalez(m): 7:07am On Mar 17, 2016
Souljeezy:
stop watching cartoons
I don't know how that relates with what you quoted
Re: Photo: When You Check His Phone And Find Out That He Stored Your Number As... by WeedyGonzalez(m): 7:08am On Mar 17, 2016
princy80:
sorry man, didn't mean to hurt ya. Ama go buy some love to spread man, be cool cheesy
grin grin but wait o na this old topic wey this babe dey post so
Re: Photo: When You Check His Phone And Find Out That He Stored Your Number As... by halfricanadian(f): 7:13am On Mar 17, 2016
pennytration:
even d smell frm her mouth dey reach me 4 were i dey.

Shd i help u buy nose guard?

So u xan atleast live fine?
grin i no fit watch u dey die inside dey smile outside
Re: Photo: When You Check His Phone And Find Out That He Stored Your Number As... by IamLEGEND1: 8:06am On Mar 17, 2016
the guy no know how to padlock him phone ni?
'Evelyn: Di'ja neck.

Re: Photo: When You Check His Phone And Find Out That He Stored Your Number As... by Fulaboy(m): 10:25am On Mar 17, 2016
farano:

Re: Photo: When You Check His Phone And Find Out That He Stored Your Number As... by pennytration(m): 4:30pm On Mar 17, 2016
halfricanadian:

Shd i help u buy nose guard?
So u xan atleast live fine? grin i no fit watch u dey die inside dey smile outside
Lol.
Re: Photo: When You Check His Phone And Find Out That He Stored Your Number As... by Nobody: 2:55pm On Apr 03, 2016
grin

(1) (Reply)

Why You Must Use And Dump Your Girlfriend / She Introduced Me As Her Boyfriend To Her Friend, Mean While, Am Not / Nigerian Ladies Vs Nigerian Whores

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.