Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,576 members, 7,812,872 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:06 PM

Could This Be Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Could This Be Love? (709 Views)

At Age 25 And Unemployed Am I Too Young To Be Love? / Could This Be Love? (pic) / This Photo Gone Viral On Facebook (could This Be Love) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Could This Be Love? by Wilson125(m): 3:41pm On Mar 17, 2016
whenever I see elizabeth, I wonder if her own is love or what, she rented an apartment to stay with a guy she is so much showing love to, established a business for him, when things starting going well, the guy sent her away and brought in another girl into that house, after a year and few months, things went soar again, the guy went back to her, she accepted him and came back to that house, pay the rent again, this time she arranged home tutorials for him to help him manage the business, after few months, I was just home on a weekend, she came to ma room crying, when I asked her what happened, she told me christian took her to sweet sensation(eatery) just to introduce her to another girl and what really pained her was the good things she said about the guy before the girl... she decided to leave second time, I advised her to go never to show back as I was pain too, how a guy that does not deserve her would be treating her like that, she left and told me nothing on earth can make her come back to the guy, that was december last year...
I was so surprise to see her in ma room yesterday evening on ma return from hustle, telling me about her love for christian, that it was revealed through their pastor that christian is her husband, that's the reason for the strong bond between the both of em, I couldn't say a word to her neither was I able to convince myself that what I heard was love... after the long tale, she needed me to advise her on how to build a good relationship that will last, because of the things she has done for me, I couldn't ask her leave ma room, so I told her to come back to day in the evening..

Mbok what would you advice her?....
Re: Could This Be Love? by Nova15: 3:43pm On Mar 17, 2016
Mehn, she's just a fool
Re: Could This Be Love? by Cutehector(m): 3:47pm On Mar 17, 2016
Why r ladies making these mistakes everytym? Meeting their pastors to tell them who dey will marry..

I will just slap any girl nw dat will tell me her pastor said dat I will be her husband. Nonsense.
Re: Could This Be Love? by Sexytemi(f): 3:49pm On Mar 17, 2016
*speechless*(in mj's voice)........this aint love but stupidity o....ask her if the pastor will be there to console her when eventually she get married to the guy and he starts cheating on her?..

That guy has no iota of respect for her, she should just respect herself and wake up to reality by letting him go....she deserves better.
Re: Could This Be Love? by ify2nyce(f): 3:49pm On Mar 17, 2016
Juju is working
Re: Could This Be Love? by jopretty(f): 4:01pm On Mar 17, 2016
Kindly tell her to meet her "all seeing and all knowing" pastor to educate her on how best to do that. Ladies and prayer house pastors sad SMH
Re: Could This Be Love? by achinaboy(m): 4:06pm On Mar 17, 2016
just let her be with xtian,support them in whatsoever they do,be happy with them,if it turns out good,fine, if not, still be there for her,because a girl like that is not ready for a change, so to avoid being xtian greatest enemy on earth, no more advice
Re: Could This Be Love? by olac21(m): 4:11pm On Mar 17, 2016
Since it has involved a pastor,I think you should back-off!maybe tell her to visit another prayer centre or pastor again.btw(you look handsome)I wish I was you!no homo pls
Re: Could This Be Love? by schumastic(m): 4:33pm On Mar 17, 2016
Wilson125:
whenever I see elizabeth, I wonder if her own is love or what, she rented an apartment to stay with a guy she is so much showing love to, established a business for him, when things starting going well, the guy sent her away and brought in another girl into that house, after a year and few months, things went soar again, the guy went back to her, she accepted him and came back to that house, pay the rent again, this time she arranged home tutorials for him to help him manage the business, after few months, I was just home on a weekend, she came to ma room crying, when I asked her what happened, she told me christian took her to sweet sensation(eatery) just to introduce her to another girl and what really pained her was the good things she said about the guy before the girl... she decided to leave second time, I advised her to go never to show back as I was pain too, how a guy that does not deserve her would be treating her like that, she left and told me nothing on earth can make her come back to the guy, that was december last year...
I was so surprise to see her in ma room yesterday evening on ma return from hustle, telling me about her love for christian, that it was revealed through their pastor that christian is her husband, that's the reason for the strong bond between the both of em, I couldn't say a word to her neither was I able to convince myself that what I heard was love... after the long tale, she needed me to advise her on how to build a good relationship that will last, because of the things she has done for me, I couldn't ask her leave ma room, so I told her to come back to day in the evening..

Mbok what would you advice her?....

please the contact of her bf cus the otumokpo his using is from oversea since our naija pastor can't detect it grin grin grin
Re: Could This Be Love? by Wilson125(m): 5:00pm On Mar 17, 2016
olac21:
Since it has involved a pastor,I think you should back-off!maybe tell her to visit another prayer centre or pastor again.btw(you look handsome)I wish I was you!no homo pls
lolz, thanks bro
Re: Could This Be Love? by Wilson125(m): 5:06pm On Mar 17, 2016
Hahahah, ah go giv u jare
schumastic:

please the contact of her bf cus the otumokpo his using is from oversea since our naija pastor can't detect it grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Open Letter To Gagaqueen And Other Ladies / 15 “don’t” Principles Of Marriage You Should Digest Today / Would You Save Your Friend? :-/

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.