Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,085 members, 7,953,304 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:53 PM

Eye Witness Account Of Ibinabo Fiberisima’s Accident - Charles Novia - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eye Witness Account Of Ibinabo Fiberisima’s Accident - Charles Novia (36430 Views)

2face Is A Two-faced Person - Charles Novia (pic) / Charles Novia Writes On Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Saga / Ibinabo Fiberisima At AMVCA2016 After Party (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eye Witness Account Of Ibinabo Fiberisima’s Accident - Charles Novia by vislabraye(m): 9:42pm On Mar 18, 2016
We are just hesring this side of the story now!! It shouldn't have taken so long. I'm sure there are other witnesses....
Re: Eye Witness Account Of Ibinabo Fiberisima’s Accident - Charles Novia by ycat: 9:47pm On Mar 18, 2016
How can the witness be saying the truth?

Where was this truth for 10 years?

Do you clanish people ever tell the truth?

Why does the so called eye witness happen to show up in porthacourt? You guys really believe we are stupidd, I see!

For 10years the witness didn't come forward but, now that the reality of prison is staring you in the face, you made up a story that is opposite what the real eye witness said

The is an after thought story from disgusting tribalists who think they can get away with anything. Just don't ever complain any injustice when you are faced with one.

You know you and goat Charles novia are just grasping at straws interviewing a fake witness after 10 years won't even be admissible in a US court because of memory of people making up the story.

If the witness can hold up on the state cross examination stand, let her go straight to court and explain it in front of a judge. Don't expect us to take your word for it. All of you from after Ore can lie for the world.
TheGoodJoe:

Did you for one second, think, "What of if the witness is saying the truth?"

Unlike other reports, this man's testimony showed that Ibinabo did not come from a club. Daniel Wilson said she arrived the hospital unconscious.

Do not reign curses when you are short of facts.

Charles Novia is asking journalists to investigate.
Re: Eye Witness Account Of Ibinabo Fiberisima’s Accident - Charles Novia by ycat: 10:11pm On Mar 18, 2016
Stupidd coward, you are already taking a step back from the little sense you made. I bet you think a hand of your antagonists will appear from your computer screen and slap you. Alakori Dodoyo!

How did I insult you? ODE, I was trying to lend credence to your view and point out that this is not a Nigerian problem but some people who feel they are untouchable. How is this insulting you?

And what has politics got to do with this? Elections are over, deal with and stop blowing up in wrong places. It shows, you either had my moniker in mind already for weird reason known to you or it's that your crazy time of the day, were!
blackprowler:

You must be a low-life. All you know is defining things in terms of ethnicity. You're part of Nigeria's problems. Read my posts, I've been on the side of justice and against Ibinabo or Novia. So how dare you insult and find me guilty based on ethnicity? Yoruba, Ibo, whatever are like APC, PDP, NPN etc that have lasted centuries. See PDP already claiming special traits for their members. Imagine how it would be for 3 generations of PDP family. YOU DON'T KNOW SHAIT ABOUT THIS WORLD
Re: Eye Witness Account Of Ibinabo Fiberisima’s Accident - Charles Novia by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:16pm On Mar 18, 2016
ycat:
How can the witness be saying the truth?

Where was this truth for 10 years?

Do you clanish people ever tell the truth?

Why does the so called eye witness happen to show up in porthacourt? You guys really believe we are stupidd, I see!

For 10years the witness didn't come forward but, now that the reality of prison is staring you in the face, you made up a story that is opposite what the real eye witness said

The is an after thought story from disgusting tribalsts who think they can get away with anything. Just don't ever complain any injustice when you are faced with one.

You know you and goat Charles novia are just grasping at straws interviewing a fake witness after 10 years won't even be admissible in a US court because of memory of people making up the story.

If the witness can hold up on the state cross examination stand, let her go straight to court and explain it in front of a judge. Don't expect us to take your word for it. All of you from after Ore can lie for the world.

What is all the harshness and abuse for? As you are typing all these, you do not know if the witness is telling the truth or lying. That is why there is a term called the benefit of doubt.

You can not call the witness a liar if you do not know if he is lying if not.

I thought Ibinabo crashed on returning from the club but from the witness testimony, It makes sense that it was in the evening and the doctor was coming from a medical event. Ibinabo's teenage sister was in the car, that means she was not coming from a club. Daniel Wilson said they were preparing for a burial, when Ibinabo left with his car.

So attacking me and my clan does not change anything. What matters is the truth.

That is why there should be an investigation to determine if the man is saying the truth or not.
Re: Eye Witness Account Of Ibinabo Fiberisima’s Accident - Charles Novia by ycat: 10:30pm On Mar 18, 2016
She is a hit and run criminal, and all your litany won't cut it.

I'm sure you are deaf to the part where she removed the plate number of the car and had to be traced by vin of the car.

You are just throwing everything in the air and hoping something sticks, but you won't succeed, the court already had statements from the real eye witnesses. So your movie script is not needed.
TheGoodJoe:

What is all the harshness and abuse for? As you are typing all these, you do not know if the witness is telling the truth or lying. That is why there is a term called the benefit of doubt.

You can not call the witness a liar if you do not know if he is lying if not.

I thought Ibinabo crashed on returning from the club but from the witness testimony, It makes sense that it was in the evening and the doctor was coming from a medical event. Ibinabo's teenage sister was in the car, that means she was not coming from a club. Daniel Wilson said they were preparing for a burial, when Ibinabo left with his car.

So attacking me and my clan does not change anything. What matters is the truth.

That is why there should be an investigation to determine if the man is saying the truth or not.
Re: Eye Witness Account Of Ibinabo Fiberisima’s Accident - Charles Novia by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:35pm On Mar 18, 2016
ycat:
She is a hit and run criminal, and all your litany won't cut it.

I'm sure you are deaf to the part where she removed the plate number of the car and had to be traced by vin of the car.

You are just throwing everything in the air and hoping something sticks, but you won't succeed, the court already had statements from the real eye witnesses. So your movie script is not needed.

As I said before. You were not there.

That is why we need someone to investigate properly. This is about the truth and not personal feelings.

If Ibinabo arrived the hospital unconscious, then she was not the one who pulled the license plates from the car. Maybe someone else affiliated to her did it to save her image.

However, the person is not on trial. What we need is the truth. Not what I feel or what you feel.

If you do not believe the witness, that does not make it a lie.

That is why I advised you not to rain curses on something you are not sure of.

1 Like

Re: Eye Witness Account Of Ibinabo Fiberisima’s Accident - Charles Novia by Lenny5k: 10:45pm On Mar 18, 2016
Nigerians are Impossible! Here is somebody willing to submit himself to the authorities or whoever to hear his own side... But my people who always WISH the worst on others are already playing Judge disregarding this story and believing the worst. Have you for once even consider that the man Might be right?.... If we have Investigative Journalist wouldn't they have dug deep to find out the real truth? If you read the guy's story with an open mind, he mentioned many people that could collaborate the Story.. (The Crowd at the accident, the Girl in Ibinabo's Car, People at the Restaurant where she met Ibinabo 6yrs later) Real investigators would fish out these people if they are still alive and am sure most of them are... This is how far investigator go, to truly understand what really went down. But Our Journalist understands that many Nigerians Loves Sensational One sided story and they feed you with that and you are Happy! When this thing Happened years ago (Facebook was not in or at least hot back then) So I was on a Naija Forum and people wanted to eat Ibinabo raw when the story came out, but I told them they were reacting to a one sided story... As an accident Victim did the Doctors check her blood for Alcohol? If not why then are people peddling lies that she was Drunk? When people wouldn't stop, I contacted Ibinabo and Interviewed her for the Online Forum... She was crying and said she was Unconscious and was not Drunk.. I believed her back then and today so many years later it's revealed again here by a stranger that she was unconscious... For those that always believes the worst about others always understand this, every single one of us in Life will go through Trials, and our Prayers should be that we come out of it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eye Witness Account Of Ibinabo Fiberisima’s Accident - Charles Novia by ycat: 10:48pm On Mar 18, 2016
You weren't there either.

What you are doing.is to help her get away with crime.

The court has everything they needed, and no new fake evidence would be admissible. New trial should be denied. Justice delayed is justice denied. You have delayed justice, but we won't let you kill it.

The trial has been on for 10 years, why were there no investigation? Oh! Because you thought that you got away with crime.

Like the victim's family said, she wasn't unconscious. She's the only one who could have removed the plate number from the car.

Court got everything they need on this case, so you can chew your nollywood script.
TheGoodJoe:

As I said before. You were not there.

That is why we need someone to investigate properly. This is about the truth and not personal feelings.

If Ibinabo arrived the hospital unconscious, then she was not the one who pulled the license plates from the car. Maybe someone else affiliated to her did it to save her image.

However, the person is not on trial. What we need is the truth. Not what I feel or what you feel.

If you do not believe the witness, that does not make it a lie.

That is why I advised you not to rain curses on something you are not sure of.
Re: Eye Witness Account Of Ibinabo Fiberisima’s Accident - Charles Novia by TheGoodJoe(m): 11:00pm On Mar 18, 2016
ycat:
You weren't there either.

What you are doing.is to help her get away with crime.

The court has everything they needed, and no new fake evidence would be admissible. New trial should be denied. Justice delayed is justice denied. You have delayed justice, but we won't let you kill it.

The trial has been on for 10 years, why were there no investigation? Oh! Because you thought that you got away with crime.

Like the victim's family said, she wasn't unconscious. She's the only one who could have removed the plate number from the car.

Court got everything they need on this case, so you can chew the nollywood script.

You know I was not there but you are talking as if you know the whole truth? The family member who said Ibinabo removed the plates, was the family member there? So how is her testimony the Holy Grail.

I am not part of Ibinabo's legal team. I am not an Ibinabo fan. I am not a relative to her. She is not my friend.

So why do you think I want her to get away with a crime.

I am for the truth. If Ibinabo's recklessness led to a man's death, she should brace ups and do the time.

If it was a mistake and her carelessness did not cause the accident, I pray God gives her a way out of this.

That is why I would continue calling for a thorough investigation. For instance, the medical report from the doctor who treated her. Did he receive I binary unconscious?
Re: Eye Witness Account Of Ibinabo Fiberisima’s Accident - Charles Novia by TheGoodJoe(m): 11:08pm On Mar 18, 2016
Lenny5k:
Nigerians are Impossible! Here is somebody willing to submit himself to the authorities or whoever to hear his own side... But my people who always WISH the worst on others are already playing Judge disregarding this story and believing the worst. Have you for once even consider that the man Might be right?.... If we have Investigative Journalist wouldn't they have dug deep to find out the real truth? If you read the guy's story with an open mind, he mentioned many people that could collaborate the Story.. (The Crowd at the accident, the Girl in Ibinabo's Car, People at the Restaurant where she met Ibinabo 6yrs later) Real investigators would fish out these people if they are still alive and am sure most of them are... This is how far investigator go, to truly understand what really went down. But Our Journalist understands that many Nigerians Loves Sensational One sided story and they feed you with that and you are Happy! When this thing Happened years ago (Facebook was not in or at least hot back then) So I was on a Naija Forum and people wanted to eat Ibinabo raw when the story came out, but I told them they were reacting to a one sided story... As an accident Victim did the Doctors check her blood for Alcohol? If not why then are people peddling lies that she was Drunk? When people wouldn't stop, I contacted Ibinabo and Interviewed her for the Online Forum... She was crying and said she was Unconscious and was not Drunk.. I believed her back then and today so many years later it's revealed again here by a stranger that she was unconscious... For those that always believes the worst about others always understand this, every single one of us in Life will go through Trials, and our Prayers should be that we come out of it.

I am baffled with the amount of hate we Nigerians have towards each other. It takes me back to the ALUU4 incident. As soon as the pics leaked online, just before the kids were set ablaze, I said, Are these people sure these guys are guilty? Most at the scene never cared, cheered as they tortured them but at the end, the boys were not thieves.

Sorry to bring up a sensitive case like that but it shows the mindset of a lot of Nigerians.

Many are not ready to give someone the benefit of doubt. What will it cost some journalist to contact the doctor that attended to her. What will it cost for a journalist to seat with this witness and hear him.

People are even angry that Charles Novia is investigating if Ibinabo is innocent. What will give them joy is to see Ibinabo in pains whether she is guilty or not.
Re: Eye Witness Account Of Ibinabo Fiberisima’s Accident - Charles Novia by ycat: 11:13pm On Mar 18, 2016
You are not for the truth, you are just about getting her off jail.

Why didn't you ask for investigation during both trials? She had her day in court, not once but twice, let her do the time.

Why now that memories of eye witnesses about what happened can't really be as clear as when it just happened?

The statements taken down from the real eye witnesses on the ground at the time is the only thing useful for this case. The rest is just dog and pony show. If she couldn't investigate for 10 years then, we know it's a fake and bought witness.
TheGoodJoe:

You know I was not there but you are talking as if you know the whole truth? The family member who said Ibinabo removed the plates, was the family member there? So how is her testimony the Holy Grail.

I am not part of Ibinabo's legal team. I am not an Ibinabo fan. I am not a relative to her. She is not my friend.

So why do you think I want her to get away with a crime.

I am for the truth. If Ibinabo's recklessness led to a man's death, she should brace ups and do the time.

If it was a mistake and her carelessness did not cause the accident, I pray God gives her a way out of this.

That is why I would continue calling for a thorough investigation. For instance, the medical report from the doctor who treated her. Did he receive I binary unconscious?
Re: Eye Witness Account Of Ibinabo Fiberisima’s Accident - Charles Novia by TheGoodJoe(m): 11:22pm On Mar 18, 2016
ycat:

Why didn't you ask for investigation during both trials? She had her day in court, not once but twice, let her do the time.

Why now that memories of eye witnesses about what happened can't really be as clear as when it just happened?

The statements taken down from the real eye witnesses on the ground at the time is the only thing useful for this case. The rest is just dog and pony show. If she couldn't investigate for 10 years then, we know it's a fake and bought witness.

What matters is not what you want or what I want. What matters is the truth. If she is innocent, I hope God gives her a way out of this mess. If her carelessness and recklessness led to the doctor's death, I hope she learns from her time in jail and serve as a warning to others.
Re: Eye Witness Account Of Ibinabo Fiberisima’s Accident - Charles Novia by TheGoodJoe(m): 11:23pm On Mar 18, 2016
ycat:

Do you know if the witness is saying the truth or not?
Re: Eye Witness Account Of Ibinabo Fiberisima’s Accident - Charles Novia by ycat: 11:28pm On Mar 18, 2016
They can't be saying the truth, there's no way to establish if they were even at the place of the accident.
TheGoodJoe:

Do you know if the witness is saying the truth or not?
Re: Eye Witness Account Of Ibinabo Fiberisima’s Accident - Charles Novia by ycat: 11:30pm On Mar 18, 2016
Go and sit down, you don't care about the truth. What you care is about her not serving her prison sentence.

Stop talking what you don't know.
TheGoodJoe:

What matters is not what you want or what I want. What matters is the truth. If she is innocent, I hope God gives her a way out of this mess. If her carelessness and recklessness led to the doctor's death, I hope she learns from her time in jail and serve as a warning to others.
Re: Eye Witness Account Of Ibinabo Fiberisima’s Accident - Charles Novia by TheGoodJoe(m): 11:36pm On Mar 18, 2016
ycat:
They can't be saying the truth, there's no way to establish if they were even at the place of the accident.

So, you believe his not saying the truth because you can not establish if he was at that place of the accident.

I believe him because he revealed details that clarified some things. Especially, that other doctors arrived the scene later and said they were together with the man for a medical event.

It is difficult to make up something like that. Something that can show if he is lying or saying the truth. It is easier to dig if other doctors who knew Doctor Giwa arrived the scene.

He said Ibinabo was unconscious and he put her in the car with the teenage girl to take her to the hospital for urgent medical attention. It can be investigated if there was a girl in the car.

He narrowed the time of the event. Saying it happened while it was getting dark. The time of the event can show this.

If the teenage girl in the car was true, then Ibinabo was not coming from a club.

These are the reasons why I believe the man. That does not make the man's testimony the truth but calls for more investigation.

1 Like

Re: Eye Witness Account Of Ibinabo Fiberisima’s Accident - Charles Novia by TheGoodJoe(m): 11:38pm On Mar 18, 2016
ycat:
Go and sit down, you don't care about the truth. What you care is about her not serving her prison sentence.

As I said before, do you need to sound harsh. Is the "Go and Sit down" called for?

Tell me what I said that I do not know.
Re: Eye Witness Account Of Ibinabo Fiberisima’s Accident - Charles Novia by TheGoodJoe(m): 11:43pm On Mar 18, 2016
ycat:

Do you care about the truth? Do you care if the lady is innocent of the charges or do you just want her locked up, whether she is innocent or not.

1 Like

Re: Eye Witness Account Of Ibinabo Fiberisima’s Accident - Charles Novia by ycat: 11:52pm On Mar 18, 2016
It's been established beyond reasonable doubt that she's guilty of the crime.
TheGoodJoe:

Do you care about the truth? Do you care if the lady is innocent of the charges or do you just want her locked up, whether she is innocent or not.
Re: Eye Witness Account Of Ibinabo Fiberisima’s Accident - Charles Novia by ycat: 11:53pm On Mar 18, 2016
You are not making sense, she's a criminal and must serve her time.
TheGoodJoe:

As I said before, do you need to sound harsh. Is the "Go and Sit down" called for?

Tell me what I said that I do not know.
Re: Eye Witness Account Of Ibinabo Fiberisima’s Accident - Charles Novia by Lenny5k: 11:55pm On Mar 18, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

I am baffled with the amount of hate we Nigerians have towards each other. It takes me back to the ALUU4 incident. As soon as the pics leaked online, just before the kids were set ablaze, I said, Are these people sure these guys are guilty? Most at the scene never cared, cheered as they tortured them but at the end, the boys were not thieves.

Sorry to bring up a sensitive case like that but it shows the mindset of a lot of Nigerians.

Many are not ready to give someone the benefit of doubt. What will it cost some journalist to contact the doctor that attended to her. What will it cost for a journalist to seat with this witness and hear him.

People are even angry that Charles Novia is investigating if Ibinabo is innocent. What will give them joy is to see Ibinabo in pains whether she is guilty or not.

Yes it is indeed scary the type of Hate some of us have towards each other... Now look at the person arguing with you, as if he or she is 100 percent sure .... As humans we cant take that route but then that is part of our Problem in Nigeria today...And here on Nairaland it seems as if Teenagers are running around Wild without taking a Break to Think... You seems Matured or at least that is how you come across, the reason why I am replying you Personally cos both here and on Facebook Forums I don't engage people directly cos it's a waste of Time and then tghey Result to INSULTS trying to get attention and I ignore such all the time. Look at the energy you have invested trying to explain a Simple Logic even a 10yrs old could get but alas its going nowhere. My advice is say your bit and move cos you cant get through a STONE.... By the way are you on Facebook? Cos I like the way you write and reason.

1 Like

Re: Eye Witness Account Of Ibinabo Fiberisima’s Accident - Charles Novia by ycat: 11:59pm On Mar 18, 2016
What part is it you don't get that, if she couldn't produce all the evidence for her own defense, who's fault is that? Or was the witness dead and just resurrected after 10 year?

She had her days in court, and she's bound by the judge's ruling.

I've said the same thing over again and I'm so done with this topic for now.
TheGoodJoe:

So, you believe his not saying the truth because you can not establish if he was at that place of the accident.

I believe him because he revealed details that clarified some things. Especially, that other doctors arrived the scene later and said they were together with the man for a medical event.

It is difficult to make up something like that. Something that can show if he is lying or saying the truth. It is easier to dig if other doctors who knew Doctor Giwa arrived the scene.

He said Ibinabo was unconscious and he put her in the car with the teenage girl to take her to the hospital for urgent medical attention. It can be investigated if there was a girl in the car.

He narrowed the time of the event. Saying it happened while it was getting dark. The time of the event can show this.

If the teenage girl in the car was true, then Ibinabo was not coming from a club.

These are the reason why I believe the man. That does not make the man's testimony the truth but calls for more investigation.
Re: Eye Witness Account Of Ibinabo Fiberisima’s Accident - Charles Novia by Adortem: 12:00am On Mar 19, 2016
As much as I want to believe this without any sentiment,I think it is a lie! The eye witness should say which hospital she was taken,get a doctor's report,who else can confirm the story? Who then removed the number plates and particulars from the car as alleged? Why is the so-called eye witness just coming out? So many questions to be answered. I should have felt pity for her if she haven't been showing off on social media like she didn't care. Who am I to judge...
Re: Eye Witness Account Of Ibinabo Fiberisima’s Accident - Charles Novia by propofol: 1:02am On Mar 19, 2016
Mr Charles Nova , this is a very naive and disgraceful write up. Any novice can see the loopholes in your story . You've only succeeded in making things worse. The same mistakes that was made ten years ago is still being made now. Lets even assume that everything you wrote is true.The issue is not weather or not he died at the scene of the accident. Even if he died at the hospital one week after so long as an autopsy showed that the death was due to traumatic brain injury then the accused is guilty as charged.
Its been ten years. She could have restituted for this error on her part. She would have reached out to the family through third parties. Naturally the family initially would not be forth coming but with persistence and patience she would have succeeded. He left children behind. Did she ever offer to help with their education? How about his aged mother?
The issue is not weather or not she was drunk. Even if the accident occured as a result of brake failure the least punishment she can get is for man slaughter.
A friend of mine once had a seizure while driving on 3rd mainland, She hit the car in front of her which sommersaulted several times . The driver was brought out unconscious . By the time her family arrived at the scene they took the two victims to hospital where the man eventually died. She was charged to court but because she had reached out to the victim's family they even testified in her support that they have forgiven her. Ibinabo had ten years to get the family on her side. GUESS SHE WAS TOO BUSY.
Ibinabo tell your friends to stop all the noise and focus on getting you a damn good lawyer. Even if you are trying to beg ,no be like this .
Re: Eye Witness Account Of Ibinabo Fiberisima’s Accident - Charles Novia by DobraDobra: 5:25am On Mar 19, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

The earlier reports made Ibinabo the villain in the incident. The chick who went out clubbing, got drunk, killed a man with her reckless driving and tried to cover it up by fleeing the scene.

If the clubbing, drunkenness, fleeing the scene is wrong based on the witness testimony is wrong, how can we count on the reckless driving charges.

Even the time of the incident was wrong.

I think Ibinabo needs a fair hearing and the journalists should investigate and provide adequate information, so they won't generate hate against Ibinabo when she is not the way the media painted her.

It was not a hit and run case but a lady involved in an accident that a good citizen saved her life.
I still got u, now I will remove runk driving I will remove nite and d club issue and also remove fleeing from d scene but let's add d direction of d cars were dey driving on d same direction or oppsite who went to meet who in dis circumstance. And let's assume IB did not remove d plates but someone did and while investigation was on no one came up or report to police of d accident until VIN was used to identify d owner but not d one driving. If d guy did not die dia will be no manslaughter but too bad d guy did regardless if it was due to d people trying to help. If u drive there are times u too must have been reckless u will know it and u correct ur self some people did not get d time to correct dat 1moment of error and dey are involve in an accident. In a normal society even if u hit a goat on d road u must tell police. If u are unconcious someone must tell police dis eye withness withnessed an accident even helped d victim still alive to go to d hospital even saw d name on d plate he did nothing later met up with IB in PH and later knew she had a bad case in court and still did not come out to testify and help her out. Wait oo did he forget or IB forgot dis materia withness she met and also knew d sister? Dis guy must be wicked den and with dis material evidence IB solicitors have done a very bad job and she her self did not help d situation. Our prayers should be if one will ever have a road accident no one should die coss d case may be messy except in a normal society where investigations will be carried out even without an eye withness to accertain if indeed it was no fault of d person alive. I can only wish her well and away to get out of dis. Some people are in prison just becuse of involuntary action or a single second of madness dat is life.

2 Likes

Re: Eye Witness Account Of Ibinabo Fiberisima’s Accident - Charles Novia by blank(f): 6:04am On Mar 19, 2016
5starmilitant:

Even if she goes to jail, it won't bring the late doctor back to life. It's been a long time, and they should just take things easy.

Do you know how it feels, when one is saying the truth and no one is listening?
One must listen to all parts before concluding, cos it can happen to anyone.
Accident does not give notice before coming.
Mind the things you say.

The law has listened to both sides and passed judgement. Nothing anyone can do about it.

1 Like

Re: Eye Witness Account Of Ibinabo Fiberisima’s Accident - Charles Novia by blank(f): 6:17am On Mar 19, 2016
princejenks:
yea i think she was remanded back then when the case was ongoing till she got a judgement weeks later but which has been appealed now by the state in which the initial judgement was upturned and now she would be serving the 5 year sentence. I believe her lawyers would reopen the case in the light of this new revelations but that doesnt mean she may still not serve the time eventually but what charles novia is saying is that certain untruths being peddled that she was aloof from the deceased doctor's family as reason for reopening the case is not true going by daniel wilson's response here.

If they bring this new "evidence" to court, he will be charged as an accomplice. He could even be said to be the one that removed the number plate and details.

One thing I remember from the headlines from that day was that she was drunk and returning from a night party. All these his tales by moonlight are just that. He can clearly remember that it was around 7pm but can't remember if it was the doctor or her that caused the accident.
Re: Eye Witness Account Of Ibinabo Fiberisima’s Accident - Charles Novia by PweshyNonny: 7:52am On Mar 19, 2016
Pdizzle:

Naija can be better, if your likes sit-down and think before drawing your inferences. So doctor would have been reckless and his car became a magnet, making ibinabo's SUV skid and jump over the lane demarcation into his own lane.

I tink u shld reali sit n retink b4 sendin. Wen u dnt knw how to drive. Whom am I to xchnage words wit u
Re: Eye Witness Account Of Ibinabo Fiberisima’s Accident - Charles Novia by TheGoodJoe(m): 8:03am On Mar 19, 2016
blank:

If they bring this new "evidence" to court, he will be charged as an accomplice. He could even be said to be the one that removed the number plate and details.

One thing I remember from the headlines from that day was that she was drunk and returning from a night party. All these his tales by moonlight are just that. He can clearly remember that it was around 7pm but can't remember if it was the doctor or her that caused the accident.

The witness clearly stated that he did not see the accident. He heard a loud crash sound, noticed an accident occurred and ran out to help. So there was no way he could tell who was at fault.

He said Ibinabo did not flee the scene because she was unconscious. He helped her get urgent medical attention.
Re: Eye Witness Account Of Ibinabo Fiberisima’s Accident - Charles Novia by onyinyechika08: 8:45am On Mar 19, 2016
I have been wondering, how many transport companies in nigeria has been tried in court for the hundreds of thousands of lives they slaughter on a daily basis on our highways? If non, then I don't think that lady is guilty.

1 Like

Re: Eye Witness Account Of Ibinabo Fiberisima’s Accident - Charles Novia by 400billionman: 10:16am On Mar 19, 2016
iwakunbaba:
This guy is a BLOODY LIAR..........it took you 10 years to say this....

The lady should go to jail for others to learn

You spoke out of your well of inexperience.

Continue ur stupidity..

1 Like

Re: Eye Witness Account Of Ibinabo Fiberisima’s Accident - Charles Novia by 400billionman: 10:17am On Mar 19, 2016
bqlekan:
How could he have recollected so much details? This accident didn't happen last year now.

Well scripted

Oh well, he is not a dunce..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Joselyn Dumas Stuns In Ankara Dress / CDQ Educates DJ Cuppy After She Went To Germany To Deliver A Speech "About Niger / Rema Performs For The First Time In London (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.