Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

Eye Witness Account Of Ibinabo Fiberisima’s Accident - Charles Novia - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eye Witness Account Of Ibinabo Fiberisima’s Accident - Charles Novia (36281 Views)

2face Is A Two-faced Person - Charles Novia (pic) / Charles Novia Writes On Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Saga / Ibinabo Fiberisima At AMVCA2016 After Party (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eye Witness Account Of Ibinabo Fiberisima’s Accident - Charles Novia by 400billionman: 10:23am On Mar 19, 2016
BedLam:
Yes. Being her fan and sentiments forced you to believe the eye witness. Smh

Some of you carry yourselves as if you can stage an accident or control its outcome.

The usual Nigerian mentality is to support the weak and persecute the rich with or without facts and details. Thesame instincts that make you lot to carry stones and planks once you hear " THIEF THIEF " in the neighborhood. A desire to punish, maim and disfigure your fellow humanbeing.

I dont know who ibinabo is and i dont even like her face. But she does not have to go to jail to make ur miserable self feel good.
Re: Eye Witness Account Of Ibinabo Fiberisima’s Accident - Charles Novia by 400billionman: 10:30am On Mar 19, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

sentiments....is the problem with you Nigerians.

Nigerians never like facts. They be like,

" let her goto jail, fake celebrity "...
Re: Eye Witness Account Of Ibinabo Fiberisima’s Accident - Charles Novia by Kassidy90(m): 10:58am On Mar 19, 2016
ycat:
You guys should always put it where it fits. No Yoruba will ever ask a criminal to walk free, or ask a person responsible for the death of an innocent man to refuse 5 years jail term. Only some backward people from God forsaken land do this, so it's NOT A NIGERIAN PROBLEM! What happened to 'action and consequence'? What about accountability?
Nigeria must divide so these animals can have their own country to themselves.
I don't agree with you my people always says " Nkan ti o ba de ba oju o di dandan ko de ba imu"
Whatever happens to the eyes must in a way also affect the eyes..
Re: Eye Witness Account Of Ibinabo Fiberisima’s Accident - Charles Novia by ycat: 12:07pm On Mar 19, 2016
We shouldn't.be in it together with people who have chosen to remain backward.
Kassidy90:

I don't agree with you my people always says " Nkan ti o ba de ba oju o di dandan ko de ba imu"
Whatever happens to the eyes must in a way also affect the eyes..
Re: Eye Witness Account Of Ibinabo Fiberisima’s Accident - Charles Novia by Pdizzle(m): 12:58am On Mar 21, 2016
PweshyNonny:

I tink u shld reali sit n retink b4 sendin. Wen u dnt knw how to drive. Whom am I to xchnage words wit u
Re: Eye Witness Account Of Ibinabo Fiberisima’s Accident - Charles Novia by iamrealdeji(m): 6:35am On Mar 21, 2016
Iolite:
Some how I believe the eye witness. She may be who she is but what if?
The reasons why this is another nollywood fiction and this so-called witness is lying:
1. Someone that is so hit to the extent of dying while he was being dragged can never shout "I'm a doctor..."
2. If it was an accident and it's not anybody's fault,no one would want to kill the occupant in the other vehicle.
3 whole lot of crowd can never concentrate on the doctor alone while the other victim is unconscious,the population of Lagos is huge,at least 1 out of 100 people that went for the doctor must have tried to rescue Ibinabo too if she was truly unconscious and in the vehicle
Re: Eye Witness Account Of Ibinabo Fiberisima’s Accident - Charles Novia by Nobody: 11:44pm On Mar 21, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

If the witness believes the actions of the area boys caused the doctor's death, I do not think he should keep quiet. I believe the truth is the best solution.

What is important is for journalist to start investigating. Find out the doctors who arrived the scene. Find out their take on things. Interview Ibinabo's sister, get her side of the story public. Find out some bystanders and get their take on this.

It is sad the doctor lost his life but increasing the pain in Ibinabo's heart will not make things better.
. Yes I agree with you;there ought to be an investigation atleast to get the facts right but what Mr.Novia did here is not one.He should have tried to hear from the other party before publishing;this publication alone is enough an evidence that he is on her side.
Re: Eye Witness Account Of Ibinabo Fiberisima’s Accident - Charles Novia by TheGoodJoe(m): 12:01am On Mar 22, 2016
ComradeNwike:
. Yes I agree with you;there ought to be an investigation atleast to get the facts right but what Mr.Novia did here is not one.He should have tried to hear from the other party before publishing;this publication alone is enough an evidence that he is on her side.

He is on her side. He did his research and produced his findings. Now, the professionals should take it up from there and follow his leads.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Uche Ogbodo To Women: Breastfeed Your Babies. Not Men (Photos) / Fan Compares Toke Makinwa's Butt To Ini Edo's (PHOTO) / Charles Novia On Jim Iyke's Deliverance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.