Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

Nigeria’s First Minister Of Sadness - By Haruna Mohammed Salisu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria’s First Minister Of Sadness - By Haruna Mohammed Salisu (45587 Views)

Nasiru Salisu Zango Rejects N700,000 Bribe To Kill A Story In Kano. Photos / Aminu Salisu, Dogara’s Outrider Dies In Crash (Photo) / EFCC Seals Hotel Owned By Shuaibu Salisu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria’s First Minister Of Sadness - By Haruna Mohammed Salisu by Jesona(m): 5:03pm On Mar 18, 2016
garfield16:

what's the big picture care to explain because this is a supposed best graduating student of mass comm saying things like "I wasn’t discourage" instead of "discouraged". If this huy walked into my office looking for a job i wouldn't employ him because I can't trust him to write articles without proof reading his English.

Bros, i share in your sentiments, but you have just comfirmed that nobody is above mistakes. "huy" instead of guy?

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s First Minister Of Sadness - By Haruna Mohammed Salisu by yaki84: 5:04pm On Mar 18, 2016
Etizz:
OP abeg how can I differentiate between left leg socks from right leg socks?

na d smell.
left leg dey smell pass right leg.

I knw say u go mumu check am.....

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s First Minister Of Sadness - By Haruna Mohammed Salisu by akanbiaa(m): 5:11pm On Mar 18, 2016
garfield16:

direct your enquiries to Chris Ngige, Minister for employment
From your utterance you seem proud and arrogant(no offence meant) have you heared the parable the empty drum makes the loudest noise, nairaland is not an english tutoring class and if you notice a mistake you dont insult(except if thats how you are raised up in your family and your lack manners and respect)you only show the error and the corresponding correction and the op will learn and might even thank you. You really dont get the big picture(the employment of experts in english question was for you to reason if experts can be unemployed who are you to criticize negatively someone trying to pass a positive message), see how you disgraced yourself by making mistakes while trying to ridicule the OP and display your expertise in english which is faulty to a large extent. You should learn to think deeply before typing and behave or at least pretend to behave as a well bred gentleman. A word is enough for the humble and wise. If you like take heed and be wise if not insult and get worse its your cup of tea. I am already Like water you hate me you suffer and you like me its to your benefit.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s First Minister Of Sadness - By Haruna Mohammed Salisu by aljpimp(m): 5:21pm On Mar 18, 2016
garfield16:

There is no big picture, you and him are products of a failed education system which is why you dont see a problem with his English

again a student of mass com writes an srticles, not engineerring, not economics, Mass Comm and here are the grammertical flaws in his article

"published on several news outfits" should be published in

ranked Denmark the “ Happiest Nation, Burundi, the least happy” and Nigeria 103rd least happiest in the .....poor use of semi-colon

The survey ranked countries based on their abilities to provide basic necessities of life for their citizens thereby making them happy .The report published on several news outfits ranked Denmark the “ Happiest Nation, Burundi, the least happy” and Nigeria 103rd least happiest in the World. But to start with the first one, as usually the case with many students who graduated and are awaiting mobilization for National Youth Service, I started browsing the street of some major towns and cities in search of a temporary job to earn a living and avoid being dependent. [b]Nigerian youthsNigerian youth [/b]I visited several secondary schools in Kano to see if I could be appointed a classroom teacher, of all the schools I visited, the school principal pulls out dossiers of applicants waiting to be called for an interview.

This is the 1st paragraph of a published article by someone supposed to be the second best graduating mass comm student? I stopped highlighting the errors because there are so many The whole article is a grammatical mess, God help us!!!!

syntax errors, grammatical errors. Now someone at Vanguard published this article because as the second best graduating student one would assume you don't need supervision but alas!

Guy you are not 100 yourself....where is your supposed proofreading skill. At least we all understand absolutely the message this great writer (OP) is passing across to us and the government indirectly

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s First Minister Of Sadness - By Haruna Mohammed Salisu by jbbalarabe(m): 5:31pm On Mar 18, 2016
This is the most wonderful article I read in NLso far ma God help our country .
Re: Nigeria’s First Minister Of Sadness - By Haruna Mohammed Salisu by Nobody: 5:35pm On Mar 18, 2016
akanbiaa:
From your utterance you seem proud and arrogant(no offence meant) have you heared the parable the empty drum makes the loudest noise, nairaland is not an english tutoring class and if you notice a mistake you dont insult(except if thats how you are raised up in your family and your lack manners and respect)you only show the error and the corresponding correction and the op will learn and might even thank you. You really dont get the big picture(the employment of experts in english question was for you to reason if experts can be unemployed who are you to criticize negatively someone trying to pass a positive message), see how you disgraced yourself by making mistakes while trying to ridicule the OP and display your expertise in english which is faulty to a large extent. You should learn to think deeply before typing and behave or at least pretend to behave as a well bred gentleman. A word is enough for the humble and wise. If you like take heed and be wise if not insult and get worse its your cup of tea. I am already Like water you hate me you suffer and you like me its to your benefit.

For you and all the other who keep pointing out my typos, I weep for our country! The rot in the system is so bad that we no longer know right from wrong, I weep for our future as a country and the mediocrity of our youth because you don't seem to get it. For the umpteenth time, i am not a journalist, a self confessed 2nd best Mass com graduate, I am not the one in search of a job, I did not publish in Vanguard, so I dont have to correct my typos or proof read my post. Very often I will know there is a typo but I only correct if it changes the content of my post otherwise people can figure it out but I can do that because i am not a journalist and I am not writing an article in Vanguard!!!! Is it really that difficult for you people to understand that he is held to a different standard precisely because he a mass com graduate who intends to be a journalist. He is a professional, I am not, he published in a newspaper, I did not. Are we really this far gone as a country?

if I am sick and self diagnose and buy the wrong medicine it is allowed, I am not acting in a professional capacity but if a doctor prescribes the wrong medicine are you saying I should not complain because even I made a mistake? what is wrong with you people?

When something is wrong, it is wrong, there is no way to sugarcoat it, wrong is always wrong. But we are a nation of people with low standards especially in our professions but when you point it out they say you are arrogant. No winder if you want anything done well in this country you have to bring in foreigners, even to lay tiles, to plaster walls you have to bring in people from Benin republic, because we Nigerians dont understand the concept of standards in our professions.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s First Minister Of Sadness - By Haruna Mohammed Salisu by jara: 5:43pm On Mar 18, 2016
Let me first thank you for your criticism of the young man without a job that came out as Mass Comm. graduate.

I was really surprised by the paragraph below. Please not. There are no jobs out there for many qualified graduates while there are for some that are unqualified but know who is whom.

Half-baked graduates are everywhere and foreign graduates get the same criticism in their foreign countries.

The reason people are sending their kids abroad en-mass is because they can afford it. If they spent the same amount on our schools, we would have better students. You should have known that. Indeed, with all the faults and criticism of Nigerian universities (believe me, I share their views), Nigerian graduates do better in graduate schools than many foreign graduates and accomplish more. The reason may be hunger to learn and most of them are on scholarships from government and daddies that send them out en-mass. While many Nigerian graduate students have to work and send money home.

My biggest surprise is that you ignore the substance of the article. After all the cries and demonstrations people like you and me have given up on outrageous salaries!

garfield16:

I am an employer of labour, I always have vacancies for good people, I struggle to find good graduates. I get applications every day but they are usually always not up to the task. take it from me there are jobs out there, the problem is there are too many half-baked quack graduates and to make matters worse they have no work ethic. That's why it seems like there are no jobs, if people only strive to improve themselves, they'd be in hot demand in this environment because believe me the average Nigerian University graduate in unemployable, why do you think people are sending their kids abroad en-masse? Just as graduates are shouting no jobs, employers are moaning no good graduates. Distinguish yourself from the mundane and you will get a top job.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s First Minister Of Sadness - By Haruna Mohammed Salisu by Trendishine: 5:47pm On Mar 18, 2016
i dnt know if nigerian youths knows what is goin on.?..the most annoying thing is that we are extremely more than enough to end this madness ones and for all..why nigerian youths, why?.. let us start with the national assembly first.. the senators and the house of reps first.? we do not know how much revolution and how much impression we are gonna create world wide. n extreme change we are gonna bring wit our own hands if we start with this serpents and vipers in that hollow house. if we decide to stop all this time wasting on twitter, istagram, nairaland, facebook,. musician, actress, workers, non-workers, students, jambites, women , men, graduates, undergraduates ..all, everybody.. we begin now, i mean now, here now and commence a historic plan to gather somewhere. across the federation, highlighting and educating all nigerians with anger on the kind of demonic senate and wastage of an assembly this serpents operate n how they have never in history been able to translate any minute beneficial use they have ever been 2 the nigerian ppl since their emergence in the present century... the mere mention of the nigerian senators, the senate n every member of those hollow houses should be enough 2 get every nigerian angry n infuriated at every ticking seconds of their existence. this senators and assembly members are impunity personified..n should be the concern of every nigerian. please anyone, everyone, somebody, please, we need to organise this..anyone, i personally, is already on standby and i already have my own soldiers on standby , males and females , working , non-working,graduates, undergraduates, non-graduates scattered accross the state. filled wif anger..more angry than i am sef...we all can use mediums and network like this current age has provided 2 communicate, converge, gather, meet and move for a very heavy protest in millions to the national assembly , shut it down. and lay out all our demands and terms on how we want our country, i mean our own country to be ran , no more no less. i mean, this are jst a little few irresponsible brigands in that hollow house, insulting over a 160million nigerians.??.. sometimes i wonder if nigerians are under a spell..?..nooo..NIGERIAN YOUTHS, NOOO.. LET EVERY YOUTH OF OVER 70MILLION RISE.RISE.. The global world is even laughing at u?. even this senators has refuse 2 declare their earnings, n has even callously refuse to pass the anti-money laundering bill.? NIGERIANS. what other action do u need 2 see that u have robbers, criminals and thieves in that hollow chamber who u think are representing ur interest.?? . wen its clear they are selfish robbers.??..do u know wat we can do wit those stupendous amounts this criminals swallow wit no reasons and nothing tangible 2 show for it...haruna, emeka, tobi, ade, ifeoma,jane, isa, emmanuel,gladys, gideon,yemisi, ochuko,tega,imoh,gbenga,janet,hadiza,gabriel...mehn.. let us all rise.... is it wen they start selling u guys one by one, on the way dino malaye is buying customised ross royce, branded wit his name and still putting it up before ur faces with no question, dat u guys would know u are being insulted on a daily basis..?..kai... the day they wld gather to sit 4 a hearing would be the best day and time for the #MOVEMENT..

Am up for a #PROTEST TO THE NATIONAL ASSEMBLY..How About U.......?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s First Minister Of Sadness - By Haruna Mohammed Salisu by Nobody: 5:52pm On Mar 18, 2016
jara:
Let me first thank you for your criticism of the young man without a job that came out as Mass Comm. graduate.

I was really surprised by the paragraph below. Please not. There are no jobs out there for many qualified graduates while there are for some that are unqualified but know who is whom.

Half-baked graduates are everywhere and foreign graduates get the same criticism in their foreign countries.

The reason people are sending their kids abroad en-mass is because they can afford it. If they spent the same amount on our schools, we would have better students. You should have known that. Indeed, with all the faults and criticism of Nigerian universities (believe me, I share their views), Nigerian graduates do better in graduate schools than many foreign graduates and accomplish more. The reason may be hunger to learn and most of them are on scholarships from government and daddies that send them out en-mass. While many Nigerian graduate students have to work and send money home.

My biggest surprise is that you ignore the substance of the article. After all the cries and demonstrations people like you and me have given up on outrageous salaries!

The reason people are sending their kids abroad is because if they don't they'll end up like the graduate of Mass Comm above....half baked and umemployable!! The same people who are sending their kids abroad went o universities here when the quality was good, the degrees were worth the paper it was printed on and the graduates were employable and in demand. I know because I am one of them came through the system when the system was good and I can see the difference between the graduates then and the graduates now. It's not a question of affording, it's a question of Nigeria is just not an option so you just have to find the money or you would have failed your kids. I am telling you people in my time no 2nd best graduate from a Nigerian Univeristy or Polytechnich would publish such a flawed article, talk less of a Mass comm graduate. By the time you graduate even if it is a 3rd class, it would have been drilled into you to proof read your work such that iot is second nature or else you will still be in Uni with endless carryover! Not even someone with a diploma, there used to be standards in education, sadly there aren't anymore and the worst thing is you tell the youth of today and they say you are being harsh and they wonder why Dangote is asking them to come and drive trucks.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s First Minister Of Sadness - By Haruna Mohammed Salisu by stainlex(m): 6:06pm On Mar 18, 2016
Sealeddeal:
We Nigerians are cowards. The only meaningful thing this generation of Nigerians can achieve to save our future generation is to go on complete rampage and take over from this very elite and destroy every Traditional/Political institutions they have built around themselves to sustain them and their children. We can never achieve anything by voting out old evil and bringing in new one. We don't deserve this very democracy if our generation will be better.
We should bury the idea of being rich and buy the idea of building a rich generation. We can never be happy but our generation can be made happy if we can successfully destroy this very dangerous set up from the evil minded elites

Who will bell the cat?
Re: Nigeria’s First Minister Of Sadness - By Haruna Mohammed Salisu by flakydee(f): 6:09pm On Mar 18, 2016
Commendable piece but above I hope and pray Nigeria will turn around and be that dream home we want

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s First Minister Of Sadness - By Haruna Mohammed Salisu by MartinsIfeco(m): 6:13pm On Mar 18, 2016
iliyande:
Very Sad
Re: Nigeria’s First Minister Of Sadness - By Haruna Mohammed Salisu by RingimKabir(m): 6:30pm On Mar 18, 2016
iyatrustee:
I enjoyed reading through! He is a witty writer. Keep at it brother and you would be one of the Simon Kolawole's, Mahmud Jega's soon

I am sad already. Nigeria has more than enough resources than most countries can boast of.

So you know Kolawole and Jega.

I tot ladies never read columns
Re: Nigeria’s First Minister Of Sadness - By Haruna Mohammed Salisu by akanbiaa(m): 6:33pm On Mar 18, 2016
garfield16:

For you and all the other who keep pointing out my typos, I weep for our country! The rot in the system is so bad that we no longer know right from wrong, I weep for our future as a country and the mediocrity of our youth because you don't seem to get it. For the umpteenth time, i am not a journalist, a self confessed 2nd best Mass com graduate, I am not the one in search of a job, I did not publish in Vanguard, so I dont have to correct my typos or proof read my post. Very often I will know there is a typo but I only correct if it changes the content of my post otherwise people can figure it out but I can do that because i am not a journalist and I am not writing an article in Vanguard!!!! Is it really that difficult for you people to understand that he is held to a different standard precisely because he a mass com graduate who intends to be a journalist. He is a professional, I am not, he published in a newspaper, I did not. Are we really this far gone as a country?

if I am sick and self diagnose and buy the wrong medicine it is allowed, I am not acting in a professional capacity but if a doctor prescribes the wrong medicine are you saying I should not complain because even I made a mistake? what is wrong with you people?

When something is wrong, it is wrong, there is no way to sugarcoat it, wrong is always wrong. But we are a nation of people with low standards especially in our professions but when you point it out they say you are arrogant. No winder if you want anything done well in this country you have to bring in foreigners, even to lay tiles, to plaster walls you have to bring in people from Benin republic, because we Nigerians dont understand the concept of standards in our professions.
Your attitude and manner of approach is the problem.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s First Minister Of Sadness - By Haruna Mohammed Salisu by iyatrustee(f): 6:36pm On Mar 18, 2016
RingimKabir:

So you know Kolawole and Jega.

I tot ladies never read columns

Some of us are professionals cool

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s First Minister Of Sadness - By Haruna Mohammed Salisu by jara: 6:45pm On Mar 18, 2016
The reason people are sending their kids overseas: it is because they can afford it. One more time, it is because they can afford it. Please do not get me started. Other kids like them are sending money home, they are draining our foreign reserves.

Even in those days, some people called the education you got substandard and they sent their kids to Corona. Guess who is ruling Nigeria today -- military school graduates!

There is nothing special about foreign schools. They cater for their environment, not Africa's environment. Tailor your schools to solve the problem of inferiority complex and greed in your community. Chinese schools are not substandard because their graduates cannot speak English, even when they are in American schools, their English is still poor. The best education anyone can get is in his/her native language. Please do not start with fail English fail all, otherwise we would not have Russian and Chinese scientists and poets.

Someone complained on another thread that African universities are not getting foreign graduates because we have substandard schools. Wrong! African universities are not getting foreign graduates because no matter how we try, we can not beat them at their own game. We will remain glorified English and American forever.

When we specialize in African unique Arts and Sciences, they will come. Years ago, we used to have professors during summer breaks at University of Ibadan getting first hand knowledge on infectious diseases. They would then come back and teach us overseas, telling us they just came back from Nigeria!

I gave you the benefit of doubt earlier and thanked you for correcting his mistakes. Thank you again. I overlooked it (I must confess) because he is from the North. Which is wrong on my part.

I am pissed though that you are not addressing his main point. Which is looters of the highest order giving themselves outrageous salaries.

garfield16:

The reason people are sending their kids abroad is because if they don't they'll end up like the graduate of Mass Comm above....half baked and umemployable!! The same people who are sending their kids abroad went o universities here when the quality was good, the degrees were worth the paper it was printed on and the graduates were employable and in demand. I know because I am one of them came through the system when the system was good and I can see the difference between the graduates then and the graduates now. It's not a question of affording, it's a question of Nigeria is just not an option so you just have to find the money or you would have failed your kids. I am telling you people in my time no 2nd best graduate from a Nigerian Univeristy or Polytechnich would publish such a flawed article, talk less of a Mass comm graduate. By the time you graduate even if it is a 3rd class, it would have been drilled into you to proof read your work such that iot is second nature or else you will still be in Uni with endless carryover! Not even someone with a diploma, there used to be standards in education, sadly there aren't anymore and the worst thing is you tell the youth of today and they say you are being harsh and they wonder why Dangote is asking them to come and drive trucks.
Re: Nigeria’s First Minister Of Sadness - By Haruna Mohammed Salisu by Nobody: 6:50pm On Mar 18, 2016
akanbiaa:
Your attitude and manner of approach is the problem.

I cannot apologize for an attitude that doesn't tolerate mediocrity. I won't be dragged down by the national pastime of "managing"

I say what I see, I speak my truth, I don't know you from Adam so I don't have to be diplomatic on the internet. The question you should ask is whether what I say is true or whether people don't like the fact that I am saying it. If what I say is wrong then call me out, if it is the latter then that is your problem not mine. It means people have a problem with the truth.
Re: Nigeria’s First Minister Of Sadness - By Haruna Mohammed Salisu by internetpirate: 6:50pm On Mar 18, 2016
iliyande:

Source: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/03/nigerias-first-minister-sadness/

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3508039_cd0830aweaeza5_jpeg7838d3cb56c7aff35eca9dba6e59bd4a Haruna trekking from Kano to Abuja to protest ‘Taraba guber election rigging’ in April 2015. Photo credit: AS Aruwa

With the quality of writing, how did this guy make a 4. 7 in Mass Communication?

Nigeria is a nation of quackery!!
Re: Nigeria’s First Minister Of Sadness - By Haruna Mohammed Salisu by streetzdreamz(m): 7:13pm On Mar 18, 2016
God bless the writer,this write up says all have been thinking about for months now,what happens after school?solid minerals keeps popping out,i just hope my plans turn out well.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s First Minister Of Sadness - By Haruna Mohammed Salisu by EricDonn(m): 7:18pm On Mar 18, 2016
garfield16:

His English is not that of someone with a 4.0 GPA. If it were any other field I would understand but not Mass Com. How do you get a 4.o GPa in Mass com with poor English and sentence composition? These are the people that will end up as journalists and start printing misleading news all because they didnt get their English right. Did you notice how he said he "demanded" to see the GM, that should have been "insisted" or "requested" also twice at least he said salaries instead of salary.
I agree with all the points he raised but, just like you, I was surprised when a hapless applicant said he walked into a firm and "demanded" to see or get the contact of the GM.....
Re: Nigeria’s First Minister Of Sadness - By Haruna Mohammed Salisu by imocheezy(m): 7:55pm On Mar 18, 2016
Check out this link
[url]imocheezy.com[/url]
Re: Nigeria’s First Minister Of Sadness - By Haruna Mohammed Salisu by Princewell2012(m): 8:50pm On Mar 18, 2016
Kayoski:

Am sorry ,If u can't see it yourself with ur self acclaimed wealth of wisdom , then am sorry u have no place here...
I suspect u have a myopic mind
#Noinsultsmeant

pls just forget about that fellow.

We don see am finish with him English,
with all his education, and qualification,
what has he been able to achieved, nonsense.

An enemy of propress. Shio.
Re: Nigeria’s First Minister Of Sadness - By Haruna Mohammed Salisu by oladimejioo: 8:54pm On Mar 18, 2016
Kayoski:
This is one of the best article I've read on NL in a long while ...
Oga Lalasticlala this is frontpage worthy...

#modified

Nigerian youth, Nigerian youth , Nigerian youth

in 1980's : u were told u r the leaders of tomorrow
in 1990's : still leaders of tomorrow
in 2000's : still leaders of tomorrow..

pls when is expected "Tomorrow " arriving

in all this years , obasanjo has ruled u twice , buhari is ruling u the second time , don't be surprised if babaginda and abdulsalam still rules again...

Take ur future in your hands " Tomorrow is today"

They mean next tomorrow.
Re: Nigeria’s First Minister Of Sadness - By Haruna Mohammed Salisu by akanbiaa(m): 8:58pm On Mar 18, 2016
garfield16:

I cannot apologize for an attitude that doesn't tolerate mediocrity. I won't be dragged down by the national pastime of "managing"

I say what I see, I speak my truth, I don't know you from Adam so I don't have to be diplomatic on the internet. The question you should ask is whether what I say is true or whether people don't like the fact that I am saying it. If what I say is wrong then call me out, if it is the latter then that is your problem not mine. It means people have a problem with the truth.
ok noted oga sir
Re: Nigeria’s First Minister Of Sadness - By Haruna Mohammed Salisu by eminent007(m): 9:06pm On Mar 18, 2016
lekkie073:
*open thread*
*read*
*yawn*
*sleep off*
*wakes up*
*stretches limbs*

what is dis one saying sef

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s First Minister Of Sadness - By Haruna Mohammed Salisu by Manofvalor1: 9:57pm On Mar 18, 2016
I concur. A perfect article.kudos
Re: Nigeria’s First Minister Of Sadness - By Haruna Mohammed Salisu by Nobody: 10:35pm On Mar 18, 2016
henrydadon:
u were warn not to vote buhari..
Ey dumb, dis educated dude glad he did voted. You are among foe that would eat the fruit of their posterity or you re just a blind bat wailing wailer
Re: Nigeria’s First Minister Of Sadness - By Haruna Mohammed Salisu by Nobody: 10:54pm On Mar 18, 2016
garfield16:

His English is not that of someone with a 4.0 GPA. If it were any other field I would understand but not Mass Com. How do you get a 4.o GPa in Mass com with poor English and sentence composition? These are the people that will end up as journalists and start printing misleading news all because they didnt get their English right. Did you notice how he said he "demanded" to see the GM, that should have been "insisted" or "requested" also twice at least he said salaries instead of salary.
you are d negativity inclined folk that see things halfempty. keep it up professor Garfield

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s First Minister Of Sadness - By Haruna Mohammed Salisu by Nobody: 10:57pm On Mar 18, 2016
Hit like if u don wakeup and support peaceful revolution, quote me wrong
Re: Nigeria’s First Minister Of Sadness - By Haruna Mohammed Salisu by kaylawlah(m): 11:38pm On Mar 18, 2016
garfield16:

,if u were that good you should have written the article

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s First Minister Of Sadness - By Haruna Mohammed Salisu by olaitanbaale1(m): 11:42pm On Mar 18, 2016
garfield16:

didinrin....)y not leave d errors nd grab d msg,cant u just get agony of a saddened nigerian youths?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s First Minister Of Sadness - By Haruna Mohammed Salisu by decode55(m): 12:49am On Mar 19, 2016
garfield16:

what's the big picture care to explain because this is a supposed best graduating student of mass comm saying things like "I wasn’t discourage" instead of "discouraged". If this huy walked into my office looking for a job i wouldn't employ him because I can't trust him to write articles without proof reading his English.

undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ngige Looking At Obiano's Swag At Ekwueme's Burial (Photo) / 2023: You Will Never Be President, Igbos Will Reject You – Ohanaeze Tells Atiku / Key Actor In Chibok Girls Abduction Arrested (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.