Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

My Younger Sister Threatens To Link My Secret - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Younger Sister Threatens To Link My Secret (1649 Views)

Cute Pre-wedding Pictures Of My Younger Brother / Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander Younger Sister / Every Guy Wants To Have A Taste Of My Pretty Younger Sister, I Need Advice Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Younger Sister Threatens To Link My Secret by ifedapo2016: 2:10pm On Mar 18, 2016
My name is Funmi, I am 29 years old, a mother of two. I have been married for five years running, enjoying my family until I brought my younger sister who is two years younger to come live with us. She is also married but recently, her husband sent her packing because of her annoying attitude of laziness and disrespect for others after being married for three years with a child same year as her marriage.

Growing up, I endured what her husband couldn’t take for she is my only family outside our mother who reside in the village. At my second year in the university , I got pregnant for a guy that denied the pregnancy, being more exposed than me, my younger sister took me to a doctor that gave me some medications which I used to abort the pregnancy.

This has remained a secret between the both of us. She has only stayed for three months and have caused a lot of problems between me and my neighbours.

Recently, she started causing problems between me and my husband so I gave her an option to change her attitude or leave my house. To my greatest surprise, she said “if I don’t let her be, she will reveal our secret of the abortion to my husband “. Am scared of how he might react to it, on the other hand, I want my sister out of my house. What should I do? please help me. I need your advice

Drop comments

You can add the admin BBM PIN: 2B4352C5
Re: My Younger Sister Threatens To Link My Secret by ifedapo2016: 2:12pm On Mar 18, 2016
Re: My Younger Sister Threatens To Link My Secret by Countrygirl(f): 2:20pm On Mar 18, 2016
Is dat what she wants 2 link?

2 Likes

Re: My Younger Sister Threatens To Link My Secret by agohmamuda(m): 2:21pm On Mar 18, 2016
don't worry she will not Link it.

3 Likes

Re: My Younger Sister Threatens To Link My Secret by Maamin(m): 2:23pm On Mar 18, 2016
Dont worry about her linking ur secrete..worry about her leaking ur secret thou!

2 Likes

Re: My Younger Sister Threatens To Link My Secret by Nobody: 2:44pm On Mar 18, 2016
If i were to be the husband, i wouldn't even bothered since she has given me babies
Re: My Younger Sister Threatens To Link My Secret by swiitJese(f): 3:03pm On Mar 18, 2016
U did the abortion before u married ur husband abi? Why are stressing urself? If I were u, tell ur husband wen ever u guys are talking. Abeg oh, she has nothing on you.
Re: My Younger Sister Threatens To Link My Secret by Humulity: 3:32pm On Mar 18, 2016
Your sister already had a broken marriage and has no right to brake your's. You took her in as a good sister, though not the best you could have done at that time.

You need to save your marriage, she has to move out as soon as possible. Blackmailing you with your past you have to deal with, she has to take refuge elsewhere and not subject you to fear. If your husband eventually, it all depends on the relationship between you. It's now in the past and that was and he also has his own past. You cross the bridge when you get there, I tell you the roof will not fall, all you need is wisdom.
Re: My Younger Sister Threatens To Link My Secret by Nobody: 3:40pm On Mar 18, 2016
How can you be held hostage in your own House?
Please kick out the twåt!
Re: My Younger Sister Threatens To Link My Secret by oluseyiforjesus(m): 4:32pm On Mar 18, 2016
It's bad to give ur Pin on ds ooo
On ur issue I guess u call ur hubby and tell him d secret den tell her to go to hell. If she keep living with u she will also try to destroy ur home since hers is destroyed already. B4 u go to ur hubby remember to fast n pray.
Re: My Younger Sister Threatens To Link My Secret by cruzita(f): 4:47pm On Mar 18, 2016
As long as the abortion did not destroy your womb and u are still a complete woman ,go tell your husband when he is in a good mood .explain everything to him and how your sister is trying to use it to break your home.I'm sure with God everything will be fine .
Re: My Younger Sister Threatens To Link My Secret by eyinjuege: 4:50pm On Mar 18, 2016
Come on!!!
Just tell your husband about what happened in the past and apologise if you've lied to him about that before.
You guys have kids already, so there's no issue of infertility.

And afterwards, gleefully kick her out and tell her to do her worst.
I hate blackmail, and you need to be careful with that sister of yours btw.
Re: My Younger Sister Threatens To Link My Secret by sugardad1(m): 4:57pm On Mar 18, 2016
Hahahaha. Ftc no get chill at all o! OP please do edit ur post. *Leak*! You will understand better if you are using an Android phone, e d spoil show.
Re: My Younger Sister Threatens To Link My Secret by sugardad1(m): 4:57pm On Mar 18, 2016
Haha haha.That Ftc girl no get chill at all o! OP please do edit ur post. *Leak*! You will understand better if you are using an Android phone, e d spoil show.
Re: My Younger Sister Threatens To Link My Secret by sugardad1(m): 4:58pm On Mar 18, 2016
[color=#770077][/color]Haha haha.That Ftc girl no get chill at all o! OP please do edit ur post. *Leak*! You will understand better if you are using an Android phone, e d spoil show.
Re: My Younger Sister Threatens To Link My Secret by Pennsylvania: 5:01pm On Mar 18, 2016
Seems your so called sister doesn't have love for you at all. So she's willing to ruin your marriage cos her life has become 'ruined'? Well, I'll advise you tell your husband before she makes good on her threat one day!
And try and correct the header from 'link' to 'leak'

1 Like

Re: My Younger Sister Threatens To Link My Secret by DJEhimond(m): 6:41pm On Mar 18, 2016
Link? To which website please?
Re: My Younger Sister Threatens To Link My Secret by Mcbussy(m): 6:52pm On Mar 18, 2016
ifedapo2016:
My name is Funmi, I am 29 years old, a mother of two. I have been married for five years running, enjoying my family until I brought my younger sister who is two years younger to come live with us. She is also married but recently, her husband sent her packing because of her annoying attitude of laziness and disrespect for others after being married for three years with a child same year as her marriage.

Growing up, I endured what her husband couldn’t take for she is my only family outside our mother who reside in the village. At my second year in the university , I got pregnant for a guy that denied the pregnancy, being more exposed than me, my younger sister took me to a doctor that gave me some medications which I used to abort the pregnancy.

This has remained a secret between the both of us. She has only stayed for three months and have caused a lot of problems between me and my neighbours.

Recently, she started causing problems between me and my husband so I gave her an option to change her attitude or leave my house. To my greatest surprise, she said “if I don’t let her be, she will reveal our secret of the abortion to my husband “. Am scared of how he might react to it, on the other hand, I want my sister out of my house. What should I do? please help me. I need your advice

Drop comments

This is why it's always good to come clean about ur past before marriage.

Well, thank your stars that it's not sumthn more serious like having a child that ur husband doesn't know about. Just call him, sit him down and tell him that bit about ur past. Let him realise u were afraid of telling him because it was ur past, and u didn't want to reconcile with it. Depending on the kind of person he is or the impression u gave him about urself while you were courting, this might throw him off a bit, but I'm sure he'll come around.

Then after that, let ur sister know u have already told ur husband, and please, even though she is an ingrate, she is ur family, u don't have to throw her out just like that. Just give her a deadline to make peace with her husband and return to her family, or to get a place of her own to stay. Restate ur rules, terms and conditions and let her realise u won't mind kicking her out if she won't abide by those rules during the short period she would be staying.

In my opinion, I think 3 months in ur home is even long enough. Many marriages fail because of family/3rd party interference, so it's only a matter of time before she starts causing issues in ur home.

1 Like

Re: My Younger Sister Threatens To Link My Secret by kingsmok(m): 7:19pm On Mar 18, 2016
ifedapo2016:

Drop comments

maybe u re still hiding sometin, if nt tell ur husband d situation on ground, don't allow her to tell ur husband
Re: My Younger Sister Threatens To Link My Secret by BackOff(m): 8:05pm On Mar 18, 2016
I have 3 pieces of advice for you @OP.

1. Edit the subject of the thread to "My Younger Sister Threatens To Leak My Secret".

Now that shouldn't be too difficult yea?

2. Call your husband and tell him about your past, every secret you have failed to tell him. He deserves to know.
And do it quickly. I tell you, it will be easier to forgive if he hears it directly from you as against hearing it from someone else.

(Though IMO, you should have told him even before u guys got married).

3. As soon as you are sure of your husband's forgiveness, send that ur sister packing.
If you can still assist her by helping her pay for an apartment, all well and good; if you can't, fine. Just send her out cos she shouldn't be living with you and your family.

All the best.

#BackOff
Re: My Younger Sister Threatens To Link My Secret by tinnymerit(m): 8:11pm On Mar 18, 2016
is your younger sister a welder or electrician that is LINKING things together?

(1) (Reply)

Farmer Abandons Sweet Potato Because It Is Too Sexy. Pics / How Does Knacking A White Girl Feels Like / I Know The Bad Peeps Here Won't Want To Declare This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.