Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,948 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

My Experience With A Fishy Guy Who Wanted Nothing But Se.x - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience With A Fishy Guy Who Wanted Nothing But Se.x (3931 Views)

Lady Shares The Message She Recieved From A Guy Who Is Wooing Her / Sex Doll War: Fishy Smell Vs Rubber Smell / Hilarious Chat Between Man Who Wanted Nudes And A Facebook Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With A Fishy Guy Who Wanted Nothing But Se.x by Barezzi(m): 10:29pm On Mar 19, 2016
mamagee3:
I met this guy few months ago who used to call me like once in a blue moon. But every time he called I would turn the phone off. After some time, I decided to answer his phone call and then he invited me over to his house....

Your tory no add up at all...
You never spoke with the dude, buh first conversation and u agreed to visit him?? shocked angry
Re: My Experience With A Fishy Guy Who Wanted Nothing But Se.x by Jadekitana2(f): 3:28am On Mar 20, 2016
Moz22:
222 Who do we blv to be real now??
believe whatever u want son, cheers
Re: My Experience With A Fishy Guy Who Wanted Nothing But Se.x by chic2pimp(m): 11:41am On Mar 20, 2016
raumdeuter:

You are lucky he wants to sleep with you. Be honest when was the last time anyone made an attempt to sleep with you

My oh my that was below the belt dayo shocked cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Fishy Guy Who Wanted Nothing But Se.x by Moz22: 1:04pm On Mar 20, 2016
Jadekitana2:
believe whatever u want son, cheers
lmao @son

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sex Tips: Things You Don’t Need To Do Before Sex / She Stopped Dancing Wth Me Cos My Thing Was Chooking Her / Upcoming Slay Queen: Picture Of A Girl With An Over Sized Boobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.