Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,180 members, 7,849,643 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:49 AM

Nigerian Girls: Cheating At Its Bare.... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Girls: Cheating At Its Bare.... (1081 Views)

Guys can't sleep because they saw Nairaland post of girls cheating / Pretty Lady Catches Boyfriend Cheating At Dominos After He Lied Of Being Sick / Nigerian Girls, Things You Shouldn't Do At Your Prime If You Must Marry. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Girls: Cheating At Its Bare.... by FreemanDave(m): 9:18am On Mar 19, 2016
I have been dating 'HER' for over 3months now and everything is going fine.

So last week I decided to invite her to my place, and she came. When we were
together, her phone rang but she refused to pick her call, and I asked her why she didn't pick. She said nothing, and for me to check who had called her.
I saw 'SterlingBank calling'; and I begged her to pick, may be the Bank wants to give US money. After that, another call was coming in, 'GTB calling', she ignored it. UBA followed and I picked it but the caller didn't talk and I cut the call.

A minute later, FirstBank calling, she put it on hold; when ZenithBank called, she shouted at ZenithBank. When FidelityBank was calling, she rejected the call.

Later after an hour, one call entered her phone singing John Legend's song; just to check who called her, I saw 'CBN', and she picked it and answered the call well. Later when I asked her, she said that one of her Uncle working there used the office landline to call her. I said Ok. Few minutes later, WorldBank called and she was so Happy to pick the call.
After she had finished receiving the call, I picked up my phone to flash her
number...

Guess what I saw?
MicroFinance bank. Really painful. Lalasticlala, What should I do?

https://mobile.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1079276985447427&id=100000954069682&_rdr

Re: Nigerian Girls: Cheating At Its Bare.... by Mrbigman1(m): 9:25am On Mar 19, 2016
Lwkmd.

The cbn callers tune, shey it was "ALL OF ME"?
Re: Nigerian Girls: Cheating At Its Bare.... by ableguy(m): 9:37am On Mar 19, 2016
Is it her fault that u are not smart, u fall hand ooo.

1 Share

Re: Nigerian Girls: Cheating At Its Bare.... by FreemanDave(m): 9:56am On Mar 19, 2016
ableguy:
Is it her fault that u are not smart, u fall hand ooo.

Harsh....
Re: Nigerian Girls: Cheating At Its Bare.... by divinehand2003(m): 10:55am On Mar 19, 2016
Hahahahaha
LWKMO grin grin grin grin
Microfinance bank indeed
Re: Nigerian Girls: Cheating At Its Bare.... by ableguy(m): 11:44am On Mar 19, 2016
FreemanDave:

Harsh....
I am sorry!

(1) (Reply)

Is Being In Love Really A Waste Of Time / Chioma Dumped Me Because I Have A Small Thing. See Pics Of The Small Thing / Is She The Woman For Me Or Is She Up To Something

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.