Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,724 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] (113869 Views)

The Woooing Challenge 2017 Selection Thread..[male Edition] / The 2016 Wooing Challenge [female Edition] *selection Thread* / THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (86) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by MizMyColi(f): 1:42pm On Mar 19, 2016
meelorlah:
Hi...it's good to c u around

Hi Lorlahhsmiley

Good to see you too Darlingsmiley
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by naijaboiy: 1:42pm On Mar 19, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

I smell trouble in the air.. mid way into this.... cool cool my take tho
There are always controversies for sure and that's What makes events like this interesting. smiley
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by Michellla(f): 1:42pm On Mar 19, 2016
grabs chair# kinglekan where you at? grincheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by Tallesty1(m): 1:43pm On Mar 19, 2016
Synzu:

She's a sleezebag smiley
shockedshockedshocked

Y'know her enough to tell?
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by Laveda(f): 1:43pm On Mar 19, 2016
Neyoor:

Not that dear.

But her attitudes warranted it.

Meanwhile, we can always talk about her some other time. Let's face the game at hand.

Okay then. smiley
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by chibwike(m): 1:43pm On Mar 19, 2016
its been a while here oh....i missed nairaland...the wooing challenge then was one of my best momemts here...i might participate again..if i find someone dats worth it....naijaboiy you fit recommend for me.
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by Tallesty1(m): 1:44pm On Mar 19, 2016
misspicy:

LOL grin

is it by age? angry
walahi.
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by Adasun(m): 1:44pm On Mar 19, 2016
i don't woo ladies ooogrin grin

i only hide in the bush and wait for any pretty one dat want to fetch water[dat mention me].then i will jump out and hold her.dats all

i don get babe be datcheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by naijaboiy: 1:44pm On Mar 19, 2016
Estharfabian:
Oh, really? shocked

keeping my fingers so Crossed! wink
Can't Wait! cheesy

just Know I'm In! Whenever You Create the thread!cool
Aiite...cool! smiley
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by naijaboiy: 1:45pm On Mar 19, 2016
Adasun:
i don't woo ladies ooogrin grin

i only hide in the bush and wait for any pretty one dat want to fetch water[dat mention me].then i will jump out and hold her.dats all

i don get babe be datcheesy cheesy cheesy
Kidnapper! grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by Asslicker: 1:45pm On Mar 19, 2016
Naijaboiy, hit me up with Estharfabian abeg.

That dude daneni1 just come spoil my show.

daneni1, if u want her, egbon come get her. angry but you have to pass through me!
...and trust me, I'm a tough nut to crack.
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by Nobody: 1:46pm On Mar 19, 2016
lezz:
grin grin grin grin grin
Misspicy holds my very breath in her hands!!!
I have never denied my admiration for her!!!
She deems me a flirt, and that I am!!!

Misspicy, You're not the only one I love
But I'll love you more than he that loves you singularly.

Awww...this is so sweeettt!!! Lol

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by naijaboiy: 1:46pm On Mar 19, 2016
Asslicker:
Naijaboiy, hit me up with Estharfabian abeg.

That dude daneni1 just come spoil my show.

daneni1, if u want her, egbon come get her. angry but you have to pass through me!
...and trust me, I'm a tough nut to crack.

Noted. smiley
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by 3rdlegxxx(m): 1:47pm On Mar 19, 2016
naijaboiy:

There are always controversies for sure and that's What makes events like this interesting. smiley

apologies bro, that's the psychoanalytical side of me talking, it sees things from the beginning, predicts accurately what mid way would (using recent events and e-insults, fights, ass licking, fakenesss an more) look like and foresees the end.... smiley don't worry, it isn't always right tho..... now let me enjoy this thread, you say it happens yearly, more reason why people may appear a bit more up tight, they would have aexperienced alot after the previous editions, see the real people behind all the nice words, my take tho,....... gegeli seeping from my bottle of origin and waiting for the next match to kick off cool
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by naijaboiy: 1:47pm On Mar 19, 2016
chibwike:
its been a while here oh....i missed nairaland...the wooing challenge then was one of my best momemts here...i might participate again..if i find someone dats worth it....naijaboiy you fit recommend for me.
Lool...baba I greet you.

Take style stroll around romance section small na. You go find some babes. smiley
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by lezz(m): 1:47pm On Mar 19, 2016
Dklef:
grin grin

See this bros wan use style turn his alleged 'disadvantage' into blessing cheesy

I aint scared of ya bloke! Knowanmean? Misspicy is mine! Deal with that!!! sad

Leggo cheesy cheesy
looolz!!!

Ok, I'll drop my love-words from here....at a function which I am attending.
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by Laveda(f): 1:48pm On Mar 19, 2016
KingRex1:
I ain't gonna waste lines... I just wanna blow your mind
embarassed embarassed
Until then dearie kiss
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by 3rdlegxxx(m): 1:48pm On Mar 19, 2016
Laveda:

Please don't. cry

hehehehehe grin grin grin grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by refiner(f): 1:48pm On Mar 19, 2016
naijaboiy:

Lol...keep it a secret for now. Will you? tongue

undecided.....ohk!...will try!smiley
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by Nobody: 1:48pm On Mar 19, 2016
Interesting. Lemme find somebody to woo. angry cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by Tallesty1(m): 1:49pm On Mar 19, 2016
MizMyColi:

You sef
Woo me na
grin

I dey find genuine reason to deactivate.
Gimme one plzzzcheesy

Neyoor
I'm simpler in my grammatical construction and arrangement these days wink
Say No To Anything That Will Lead To #Verbal e-Incest
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by naijaboiy: 1:49pm On Mar 19, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

apologies bro, that's the psychoanalytical side of me talking, it sees things from the beginning, predicts accurately what mid way would (using recent events and e-insults, fights, ass licking, fakenesss an more) look like and foresees the end.... smiley don't worry, it isn't always right tho..... now let me enjoy this thread, you say it happens yearly, more reason why people may appear a bit more up tight, they would have aexperienced alot after the previous editions, see the real people behind all the nice words, my take tho,....... gegeli seeping from my bottle of origin and waiting for the next match to kick off cool
gringrin

You're not wrong bro and I concurred with you. But the most important thing is for the event to be a success amidst the squabbles and fights.

Pass me a bottle will ya? wink
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by Nobody: 1:49pm On Mar 19, 2016
daneni1:

Oh my Queen
Rushing have never been d best answer
But will wait till are ready Wen u are ready I will be waiting with my pink lips
winkkiss
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by refiner(f): 1:50pm On Mar 19, 2016
naijaboiy:

Lol....i'm the host. cheesy

and d host don't woo?...lead by example nah!...haba!smiley
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by Adasun(m): 1:50pm On Mar 19, 2016
naijaboiy:

Kidnapper! grin
mtcheewembarassed i thought it's one chick dat just mention me(came to fetch water)

naijaboiy stay out of this grin grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by naijaboiy: 1:50pm On Mar 19, 2016
refiner:

undecided.....ohk!...will try!smiley
that's good. wink
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by Laveda(f): 1:50pm On Mar 19, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Here cool
You see what's happening here? tongue
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by naijaboiy: 1:51pm On Mar 19, 2016
daneni1:

Oh my Queen

Rushing have never been d best answer

But will wait till are ready
Wen u are ready
I will be waiting with my pink lips
Oga if you wan woo this girl state your intentions clearly na! angry
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by Nobody: 1:51pm On Mar 19, 2016
MizMyColi:

You sef
Woo me na
grin
I dey find genuine reason to deactivate.
Gimme one plzzzcheesy

Neyoor
I'm simpler in my grammatical construction and arrangement these days wink

You might be right but once a soldier is always a soldier

Although I'm of the opinion that "Cowards die many times before their deaths; The valiant never taste of death but once"

I would have love give a trial but I still have to shy away on some basis.

Let me try out one of your daughters here, perhaps meelorlah.
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by Tallesty1(m): 1:51pm On Mar 19, 2016
Neyoor:

I never shabi english reach that level but I can give it a trial. Just gimme the tips asap.
How many people you wan woo here?
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by Nobody: 1:51pm On Mar 19, 2016
TheSonOfMark:

...Or maybe the guys aren't certain the female monikers they'd have loved to woo are actually being used by females. Just maybe.

Hahahhaha.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by KingRex1(m): 1:52pm On Mar 19, 2016
HateU2 oya enta. coman be wooed!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (86) (Reply)

My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US / Couple Rocks Underwear In Pre-wedding Pictures / Signs That Show A Girl Is Secretly In Love With You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.