Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,095 members, 7,838,765 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

G - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / G (1334 Views)

Is It A Good Thing To Double Date? / Ladies, Only One Way To Make Guys Go All Over For U! / Do Very Pretty Girls Make Their Men Insecure? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

G by 2good(m): 10:45am On Nov 08, 2006
g
Re: G by sammyjl(f): 2:37pm On Jan 11, 2007
angry The girl is using you brother. Stay away period!!! No matter how sweet the texts are, stay the heck away from the bimbo, she doesnt deserve you. There is someone out there who will treat you with more care and have true feelings for her. She won't. She probably wants something from you and thats why she's being sweet on you.

So RUN
Re: G by CrazyMan(m): 2:51pm On Jan 11, 2007
I wonder why guys enslave them selves all in the name of love
What do you want from that kind of girl?
Just leave her, it’s for your own good
Re: G by Busta(f): 2:53pm On Jan 11, 2007
That ain't love but stupidity. Move on Guy!
Re: G by ima1(f): 12:33am On Jan 12, 2007
you have a brain abi, then use it.
Re: G by Macgreat(m): 5:22am On Jan 12, 2007
@2good, ignore her text,anwser her calls,make her understand that you are in a serious relationship.introduce your new girl to her,that is when she will understand it can never be.but if u go accept am,na fire be that oo because she no go break na trash she go trash ur heart ooo.
Re: G by otoidea(m): 4:48pm On Jan 30, 2007
if u see fire dey burn make u RUN, make u no dey FORM, make u just RUN RUN RUN

tht grl iz FIRE!!! grin
Re: G by Hotstepper(f): 4:54pm On Jan 30, 2007
I guess the lesson from this story is that 'it is better for you to date someone that is in love with you that someone you are inlove with' especially if the person doesnt care and gives excuses
Re: G by Africankel(m): 10:36am On Sep 20, 2008
If She's not paid for all the gifts you sent, Make her pay for it and forget her

(1) (Reply)

The Reason Why Guys Are Unfaithful / my Fiancee is In Love With My Best Man / I Confessed Now She's Leaving.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.