Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,962 members, 7,835,210 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

INEC Releases 10 Results, Suspends Rivers Elections - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Releases 10 Results, Suspends Rivers Elections (51177 Views)

Boko Haram Releases 10 Policewomen And UNIMAID Lecturers Abducted Last Year / INEC, Police, Army Culpable In Rivers Elections Violence — Report / #RiversRerun: INEC Releases Latest Results From Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Releases 10 Results, Suspends Rivers Elections by onatisi(m): 9:28am On Mar 21, 2016
The only thing i can deduce from this write is that both pdp and apc are not fit to rule Nigeria. In a normal sane society both wike and amaechi will never even near the seat of power talk less of been a state governor.but we are talking about Nigeria here where murderers and thieves rule the nation like kings and princes

1 Like

Re: INEC Releases 10 Results, Suspends Rivers Elections by seunpas: 9:29am On Mar 21, 2016
I learn't a militant head called Farah when i was serving in Rivers is even contesting in Degema under PDP?
Chai! this country is finished.
Re: INEC Releases 10 Results, Suspends Rivers Elections by mrphysics(m): 9:29am On Mar 21, 2016
luvinhubby:

Mister live in today & leave 2019 alone.

Buhari is currently a failure.

Really? what's your definition of a failure. last time I checked, the word "failure" is a relative term.

To me, he is a success. Anytime you pass the budget, he will begin work, but if saraki wants to swap the budget with his CCT trial, then we will remain like this.
Re: INEC Releases 10 Results, Suspends Rivers Elections by Nobody: 9:29am On Mar 21, 2016
He said all INEC personnel were relocated to Abuja yesterday due to the escalation of violence in Rivers State......... hahahahahahhahhshsahahhahahhah

2 Likes

Re: INEC Releases 10 Results, Suspends Rivers Elections by isblog(m): 9:30am On Mar 21, 2016
HungerBAD:
I wrote it before.

And i will keep repeating all day, the PDP has created a monster in Rivers State. A very bloodthirsty monster in the form of Wike, who will Kill, Maim, Destroy and Behead his way to holding on to Power.

To those urging him on, this has gone beyond any party affiliations here. What Wike is doing in Rivers State if not curtailed, will be designated a "Genocide" by the United Nations.

Does Wike even know that nothing last forever? This Wike i know will end up in Jail sooner than he expects.

President Buhari, please declare a State Of Emergency in Rivers State before Wike kills everybody in that State.

I think the game plan is a state of emergency... The government just needed enough evidence/reason for that to be carried out.

As for wike and amaechi they don't fit to be leaders in this country.. Nigeria has to face facts, both leaders are alike and they deserve to be punished. This is embarrassing

1 Like

Re: INEC Releases 10 Results, Suspends Rivers Elections by mavinc4u(f): 9:31am On Mar 21, 2016
I really do not know the party that is saying the truth here but all the same is their no video to back claims of any party.

Meanwhile, where is the president of this country? Who have we offended that Nigeria case is like this?
Re: INEC Releases 10 Results, Suspends Rivers Elections by LANREFORWA: 9:32am On Mar 21, 2016
This River re-run election shooting. Spree fit turn Nollywood to Hollywood with good Director.
Re: INEC Releases 10 Results, Suspends Rivers Elections by Alertz3(m): 9:32am On Mar 21, 2016
HungerBAD:
I wrote it before.

And i will keep repeating all day, the PDP has created a monster in Rivers State. A very bloodthirsty monster in the form of Wike, who will Kill, Maim, Destroy and Behead his way to holding on to Power.

To those urging him on, this has gone beyond any party affiliations here. What Wike is doing in Rivers State if not curtailed, will be designated a "Genocide" by the United Nations.

Does Wike even know that nothing last forever? This Wike i know will end up in Jail sooner than he expects.

President Buhari, please declare a State Of Emergency in Rivers State before Wike kills everybody in that State.

Your last line(sentence) captured the reason for all the trouble apc os causing in Rivers. State of emergency.

1 Like

Re: INEC Releases 10 Results, Suspends Rivers Elections by kenchylala: 9:32am On Mar 21, 2016
koboko69:

We remember what rivers what in gubernatorial elections when Wike had federal might.
And we know about the controversial supreme Court judgement which endorsed electorial violence.
We remember the oppression of Ameachi, from blocking of his convoy by soldiers and the likes before and during elections.
Not everyone have short memory! Just you PDP slaves

is that the Change Promised??
SO na DO me I DO you, so SAD
Re: INEC Releases 10 Results, Suspends Rivers Elections by darmmie2012(f): 9:33am On Mar 21, 2016
Hmmmmmmmm, I reserved my comments
Re: INEC Releases 10 Results, Suspends Rivers Elections by NgeneUkwenu(f): 9:33am On Mar 21, 2016
emekamigo:
[s]The bottom line is that people are expressing their anger not against the APC in Rivers state but against the failure of PMB,the hardship he has placed on the people.These are protest votes and Amaechi and Co should have known that in the first place that even if you conduct this election in Daura,PDP WILL WIN AT THIS MOMENT.[/s]

This will only happen in the minds of IPOB youths...

PDP has not won any new election.. APC won kogi and Ondo is almost in the bag...
Re: INEC Releases 10 Results, Suspends Rivers Elections by patpaul: 9:33am On Mar 21, 2016
HungerBAD:
I wrote it before.

If you think Wike will end up in jail, where do you think Ameachi the traitor will end up? -in hell fire abi? If you are an objective writer or reporter or whatever , you will know that the ceremonious movement of this traitor from ABUJA to PH with the sole aim of rigging the election he knows his party will be roundly defeated aggravated the conflict in the state.
It is clear from your write-up that you are AMEACHI AND AMEACHI IS YOU. Calling for a state of emergency in a state because your party is completely defeated in an election! Do you also know that nothing last forever? State of emergency will come and go but the people of Rivers state who have rejected Ameachi the traitor and his party will remain
Re: INEC Releases 10 Results, Suspends Rivers Elections by motaio: 9:34am On Mar 21, 2016
Nigeria is getting to the stage where gullible youths will be supporting insolence by the dirty old politicians, rather than think it through and have a formidable youth platforms that will rid these old selfish and disgraceful old bigots of their power and create a Nigeria of safe haven for our children unborn and younger ones.
I hear a lot of youth comparing Nigeria to United States, please go back to those country stories and you will know it wasn't easy for them either and they only fought for a common goal which is a better nation. Nigeria is rich but riches turns out to be what it is through hard work and focus. Every Nigerian youth needs to really give their sixth sense to the nation's decay for rebuilding it to what we dream it to be...
Re: INEC Releases 10 Results, Suspends Rivers Elections by mavinc4u(f): 9:34am On Mar 21, 2016
seunpas:
I learn't a militant head called Farah when i was serving in Rivers is even contesting in Degema under PDP?
Chai! this country is finished.

Is it only that one you heard? there is another contesting under APC so you can see Nigeria needs God's intervention.
Re: INEC Releases 10 Results, Suspends Rivers Elections by Originality007: 9:35am On Mar 21, 2016
dotcomnamename:
[size=20pt]Wike and PDP destroyed Rivers[/size] cry

1 Like

Re: INEC Releases 10 Results, Suspends Rivers Elections by fowlyansh181(m): 9:36am On Mar 21, 2016
HungerBAD:
I wrote it before.

i can see the hunger really is affecting you! What wike is doing is protecting us from the Apc rigs and _stupidity .. We the the people of Rivers are with wike and come over to rivers and see how everyone supports him whole heartedly

1 Like

Re: INEC Releases 10 Results, Suspends Rivers Elections by mrphysics(m): 9:36am On Mar 21, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

Accept the fact that your ineffectual buffoon had been defeated and move on...

All these your iPOBtic rants can Never make APC/Buhari lose sleep..nor stop them from completing 20 years in power

Have you wondered why 97% of people who abuse and call Buhari names are South Easterners?

Some IPOB youths are yet to understand politics. No one is shouting Kanu again. 2019 will be very hot. They are living in Illusion.
Re: INEC Releases 10 Results, Suspends Rivers Elections by Originality007: 9:37am On Mar 21, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

This will only happen in the minds of IPOB youths...

PDP has not won any new election.. APC won kogi and Ondo is almost in the bag...
Aunty which Ondo?

2 Likes

Re: INEC Releases 10 Results, Suspends Rivers Elections by PecE2Make: 9:38am On Mar 21, 2016
And the poster of these thread expect me to read a whole text book in a minute.
Re: INEC Releases 10 Results, Suspends Rivers Elections by Ovie56(m): 9:38am On Mar 21, 2016
HungerBAD:
I wrote it before.

state of emergency abi you don't know what you are talking about ni.. All those Boko haram infested state they didn't allow Jonathan declare state of emergency not to talk of rivers.... Yeye dey smell state of emergency ko empire state of mind ni

1 Like

Re: INEC Releases 10 Results, Suspends Rivers Elections by Nobody: 9:39am On Mar 21, 2016
Its very easy to accept being the head after once being the tail,but its not easy to accept being the tail after once being the head.
Re: INEC Releases 10 Results, Suspends Rivers Elections by mrphysics(m): 9:39am On Mar 21, 2016
mavinc4u:

Is it only that one you heard? there is another contesting under APC so you can see Nigeria needs God's intervention.
Who do you think are the people in today's house of assembly? they are political thugs being compensated for their support during election.
Re: INEC Releases 10 Results, Suspends Rivers Elections by NgeneUkwenu(f): 9:39am On Mar 21, 2016
Originality007:

Aunty which Ondo?

Ondo State of course
Re: INEC Releases 10 Results, Suspends Rivers Elections by Originality007: 9:42am On Mar 21, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

Ondo State of course
ok....but if i may ask, u are from which state?

1 Like

Re: INEC Releases 10 Results, Suspends Rivers Elections by Nobody: 9:42am On Mar 21, 2016
mrphysics:

It's not about common sense sir, it's about reality. Come 2019, APC will show you how to do election. The supreme court has rejected reader cards to favour you right? oh good, come 2019, you will keep wailing.
The same apc that could not get even one result from what was declared in Rivers so for? No dey give ursef hopeless hope

1 Like

Re: INEC Releases 10 Results, Suspends Rivers Elections by Nobody: 9:44am On Mar 21, 2016
HungerBAD:
I wrote it before.

Oga shut up and stop talking nonsense.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Releases 10 Results, Suspends Rivers Elections by egalitarian78: 9:44am On Mar 21, 2016
kcmichael:
Continue lying,Asaritoru lga was cancelled.Inec has not released any result
what is really wrong with most Nig youths? Poor reading or poor comprehension? Where did u see Asari-Tolu in this well articulated writeup from Thisday. The Akuko Toru 1&2, Degema and then Asari Tolu are 4 Lgas dat make up Kalabari ethnic nationality. Asari Tolu was d one suspended.
Re: INEC Releases 10 Results, Suspends Rivers Elections by eLcastro(m): 9:44am On Mar 21, 2016
koboko69:

We remember what rivers what in gubernatorial elections when Wike had federal might.
And we know about the controversial supreme Court judgement which endorsed electorial violence.
We remember the oppression of Ameachi, from blocking of his convoy by soldiers and the likes before and during elections.
Not everyone have short memory! Just you PDP slaves
zombie.,nw u have everything nd u stl complainin same oppression..so tel me who is d slave.??
Re: INEC Releases 10 Results, Suspends Rivers Elections by pweetychyka(f): 9:44am On Mar 21, 2016
For me the re-run of this election is really un-called for!
People's life r been cut short cause of some political thieves.

I thought Dakuku has been compensated with the post of a DG at NIMASA?
Y is he still disturbing himself over Portharcourt electoral processes?

And for Minister of Transport and ex-governor of Rivers state, Y can't he jez rest and leave Rivers State to run their election peacefully?

Also to Wike, y not put your boys together and let them do things in the right order undecided undecided

Well, R.I.P to the dead

#randomtot
Re: INEC Releases 10 Results, Suspends Rivers Elections by ibietela2(m): 9:44am On Mar 21, 2016
HungerBAD:
I wrote it before.

Hunger bad no be small

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Meets Femi Fani Kayode (Photos) / Deji Adeyanju Debunks Domestic Abuse Rumors, Blames FFK’s Wife For Separation / Buhari Certificate Saga An Assault On The Military - Lai Mohammed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.