Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,510 members, 7,830,522 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

INEC Releases 10 Results, Suspends Rivers Elections - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Releases 10 Results, Suspends Rivers Elections (51165 Views)

Boko Haram Releases 10 Policewomen And UNIMAID Lecturers Abducted Last Year / INEC, Police, Army Culpable In Rivers Elections Violence — Report / #RiversRerun: INEC Releases Latest Results From Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Releases 10 Results, Suspends Rivers Elections by NgeneUkwenu(f): 9:46am On Mar 21, 2016
shala01:

The same apc that could not get even one result from what was declared in Rivers so for? No dey give ursef hopeless hope

Did they win any in 2015?
Re: INEC Releases 10 Results, Suspends Rivers Elections by mavinc4u(f): 9:47am On Mar 21, 2016
HungerBAD:
I wrote it before.

And i will keep repeating all day, the PDP has created a monster in Rivers State. A very bloodthirsty monster in the form of Wike, who will Kill, Maim, Destroy and Behead his way to holding on to Power.

To those urging him on, this has gone beyond any party affiliations here. What Wike is doing in Rivers State if not curtailed, will be designated a "Genocide" by the United Nations.

Does Wike even know that nothing last forever? This Wike i know will end up in Jail sooner than he expects.

President Buhari, please declare a State Of Emergency in Rivers State before Wike kills everybody in that State.

My dear did you read the post at all or you were just quick to comment out of hunger? I don't know which party to trust on this but to be honest with you, I think PDP has a better story than APC assassin story.

Meanwhile, don't you think you are killing yourself over nothing. CBN job has come and gone without your name been there; immigration and others would still come and go without your name yet we have a man of integrity as president who has refused to differentiate between water and petrol. No politician worth fighting for rather fight for your country so that your children and grand children will wake in a better Nigeria.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Releases 10 Results, Suspends Rivers Elections by fowlyansh181(m): 9:47am On Mar 21, 2016
shala01:

The same apc that could not get even one result from what was declared in Rivers so for? No dey give ursef hopeless hope
lol they are living in illusion.. Apc indeed. Come 2019, Buhari will be disgraced out, the citizens tag him the worst government of all time

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Releases 10 Results, Suspends Rivers Elections by crownwealth: 9:48am On Mar 21, 2016
don4real18:

Your prayer will follow you and your fam free of charge... Nonsense

The prayer is for all those who wish others evil.

Are you one of them ?

If yes, better change your mindset now before the prayers come after you.
Re: INEC Releases 10 Results, Suspends Rivers Elections by George2016(m): 9:50am On Mar 21, 2016
INEC should release all the result irrespective of which party wins, so that peace can return to PHC.

Government should put every measure on ground to maintain peace after the election.

Long live River`s State........
Long live Nigeria.................
Long live Nairaland..............

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Releases 10 Results, Suspends Rivers Elections by Nobody: 9:50am On Mar 21, 2016
HungerBAD:
I wrote it before.

And i will keep repeating all day, the PDP has created a monster in Rivers State. A very bloodthirsty monster in the form of Wike, who will Kill, Maim, Destroy and Behead his way to holding on to Power.

To those urging him on, this has gone beyond any party affiliations here. What Wike is doing in Rivers State if not curtailed, will be designated a "Genocide" by the United Nations.

Does Wike even know that nothing last forever? This Wike i know will end up in Jail sooner than he expects.

President Buhari, please declare a State Of Emergency in Rivers State before Wike kills everybody in that State.
that thing APC is looking for in rivers state you people will soon see it,its obvious you people are bent on causing a state of emergency in Rv state it won't do Nigeria any good beta tell ur minister to leave rivers state alone....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Releases 10 Results, Suspends Rivers Elections by chernest2002: 9:50am On Mar 21, 2016
So after the compensation of amaechi and Dakuku with federal minister, they still want to kill their people just to remove Wike by any means, well this has shown that apc is a satanic party.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Releases 10 Results, Suspends Rivers Elections by crownwealth: 9:50am On Mar 21, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

How market, Mr Cleverly? cheesy
Re: INEC Releases 10 Results, Suspends Rivers Elections by onatisi(m): 9:51am On Mar 21, 2016
Nigeria is presently been ruled by periodic nuisances from the federal to the local government level.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Releases 10 Results, Suspends Rivers Elections by VajanahDischaj(f): 9:54am On Mar 21, 2016
aborbee! nah PDP ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!!!!!
we don't want sluggish slow jobs in Rivers State!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Releases 10 Results, Suspends Rivers Elections by lawrsmith(m): 9:56am On Mar 21, 2016
HungerBAD:
I wrote it before.

the violence is as a result APC interest in taken away river state from PDP. they boasted about it in the past. they wanted to use court of law to achieved their evil plot but failed. now they want to win a reasonable seat in the state house of Assemble so as to get wike impeached in the process and they have started failing. now they are calling for River state to be declared state of emergency, this is to make sure that the get what they want. let me ask you one question, what is Amaechi doing in River state? is he contesting for any post? I miss you GEJ "my political ambition does not worth blood of single Nigerian" Buhari and Amaech should model this man.
Re: INEC Releases 10 Results, Suspends Rivers Elections by RealBae: 9:56am On Mar 21, 2016
Because we know what he can do, we nobi sabo, anyi na-afu echi(We dey see tomorrow)datz why we rejected his winch chanji

Buhari is a sadist , only mofos like you will keep supporting a tyrant that pretend to be a democrat
Hypocrite.

APChit leave River state alone, nobi by force to chop their Oyel money

Only APChit keep shouting declare state of emergency in River state but when buhari brothers went on killing spree in Agatu, Una tougue suddenly stick to Una stomach . Hypocrites and born sabo

Hide your face in shame since your Mr integrity president cannot conduct credible election.Shame.Everything about him Inconclusive, see as Una life dey after 10 months of chanji,
your Aisha rice never finish? grin

Taaaaar jee suo ohu

Ngenu ukwu ndi ara

NgeneUkwenu:

Accept the fact that your ineffectual buffoon had been defeated and move on...

All these your iPOBtic rants can Never make APC/Buhari lose sleep..nor stop them from completing 20 years in power

Have you wondered why 97% of people who abuse and call Buhari names are South Easterners?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: INEC Releases 10 Results, Suspends Rivers Elections by luvinhubby(m): 9:58am On Mar 21, 2016
Caseless:
shameless boy! So the election was peaceful in rivers state under Gej in 2015? Just to garner 'likes' like the other kids, you threw truth into the air just to type this nonsense.

Are you not a clueless bigot, compare the extend of violence in 4 national elections nationwide to a simple state rerun in Rivers for some legislative posts and see how shamelessly shameless your ilks are.
Re: INEC Releases 10 Results, Suspends Rivers Elections by KissCODE(m): 9:58am On Mar 21, 2016
sinistermind:
Rivers is just a state of too many rich and power hungry people using the poor masses as pawns in their deadly politics. all these violence could have been averted only if the 2 parties had cll their supporters to order, instead, they were encouraging their supporters.
okay!

What of Bayelsa?
Why were there killings there too?
Re: INEC Releases 10 Results, Suspends Rivers Elections by NgeneUkwenu(f): 10:00am On Mar 21, 2016
crownwealth:

How market, Mr Cleverly? cheesy

Very soon you will call me lalasticlala.
Re: INEC Releases 10 Results, Suspends Rivers Elections by Toktee(m): 10:01am On Mar 21, 2016
criminalmindz:
Dakuku is a stupid liar, shameless fool!

the guy below me must be a 14 year old kid, go and tell amaechi that nothing last forever. there will be no state of emergency in rivers state. if buhari makes any move on that, he will see the greatest revolution and resistance that nigeria and africa has ever witnessed. INEC has been compromised greatly and is shame that we are back to sqaure 1, buhari's so called integrity has been battered, i think is fair to say that amaechi is above buhari and buhari is scared of amaechi
why don't you go to state dss office to confirm the story wether there was a shootout at their gate or not before calling him a liar?
some of you just have a stereotype mind.
Re: INEC Releases 10 Results, Suspends Rivers Elections by Mindv(m): 10:01am On Mar 21, 2016
I wonder why people don't get this. Rivers is PDP and PDP is rivers the same way kastina is APC. majority(over a 90%) in Rivers never liked the party APC(except for those in for the money). And come to think of it, with the way things keeps unfolding in the Nation, majority isn't happy with the Federal led government APC. so for the record even if 100 elections are held in rivers, PDP will always come top. This is their strong hold.
Re: INEC Releases 10 Results, Suspends Rivers Elections by Ekakamba: 10:03am On Mar 21, 2016
Great country, greater problems. Baba God nå your hand we dey.
Re: INEC Releases 10 Results, Suspends Rivers Elections by kenrish2(m): 10:06am On Mar 21, 2016
HungerBAD:
I wrote it before.

ur post is always against wike but i thnk u should blame the apc that wants to impose a governor on d people of river state, its clear dat d people of rivers want pdp beside considering what is going on in d country right now no sane state will want apc, beside what is ameachi and peterside or waterside doing in riverstate if not to instigate violence
Re: INEC Releases 10 Results, Suspends Rivers Elections by Okwyjesus(m): 10:09am On Mar 21, 2016
HungerBAD:
I wrote it before.

i wanted to say YEYE but l decided to withdraw it. So you understand what GENOCIDE is and you refuse to apply it where necessary. Just use your tongue and count your teeth, am off.
Re: INEC Releases 10 Results, Suspends Rivers Elections by Niwdog(m): 10:09am On Mar 21, 2016
mrphysics:

It's not about common sense sir, it's about reality. Come 2019, APC will show you how to do election. The supreme court has rejected reader cards to favour you right? oh good, come 2019, you will keep wailing.

rubbish
Re: INEC Releases 10 Results, Suspends Rivers Elections by emajoe: 10:11am On Mar 21, 2016
HungerBAD:
I wrote it before.

REALY?
hungerBAD, True to your Monika!
Declare a state of emergency by yourself instead of dragging Buhari into this.
You voted for him and now you are O.Y.O.
You never chichonchin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Releases 10 Results, Suspends Rivers Elections by crownwealth: 10:13am On Mar 21, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

Very soon you will call me lala ***.

I feel you jare 1United1, continue deceiving yourself, Cleverly.

smiley
Re: INEC Releases 10 Results, Suspends Rivers Elections by Nobody: 10:14am On Mar 21, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

U think it will be easy to return 2million vote again in kano without any resistance?
Re: INEC Releases 10 Results, Suspends Rivers Elections by chudyboy05(m): 10:16am On Mar 21, 2016
Associations of past criminals headed by Buhari is a failure, Apc for Lagos and cowards Yorubas while PDP is for Rivers. Take it from me.
Re: INEC Releases 10 Results, Suspends Rivers Elections by koboko69: 10:20am On Mar 21, 2016
luvinhubby:

Oga stop rambling, 5yrs of elections in Nigeria under GEJ & 9 months of 3 elections & 3 inconclusions under Buhari, which one makes common sense.
Because the opposition was not as desperate as the new opposition ....can't u get that?
Since PDP lost woefully.... They have been trying everything tp remain relevant.
Ur opinion does not change anything...PMP has 8 yrs...should he choose to recontest. Your noise and cries are worthless....that's the worst u can do
Re: INEC Releases 10 Results, Suspends Rivers Elections by paschu: 10:21am On Mar 21, 2016
HungerBAD:
I wrote it before.

It's so GLARING that you are NOT resident in RIVERS. That's why your clamour sounds so FOOLISH and those liking your comment are dead brained.
Re: INEC Releases 10 Results, Suspends Rivers Elections by paschu: 10:24am On Mar 21, 2016
koboko69:

Because the opposition was not as desperate as the new opposition ....can't u get that?
Since PDP lost woefully.... They have been trying everything tp remain relevant.
Ur opinion does not change anything...PMP has 8 yrs...should he choose to recontest. Your noise and cries are worthless....that's the worst u can do

The height of your naivety and sillyness is darn dizzying.
Re: INEC Releases 10 Results, Suspends Rivers Elections by chrisxxx(m): 10:32am On Mar 21, 2016
HungerBAD:
I wrote it before.

No wonder that woman asked King Solomon to kill the baby because it was not hers. Fool. Declare it yourself. Gather in Lagos as usual as your group did to Jonathan and declare it.
Re: INEC Releases 10 Results, Suspends Rivers Elections by Dakad: 10:32am On Mar 21, 2016
My question is this " Why would Chief of staff be trailing Dakuku's convoy even if they allegedly hijacked the materials as claimed" Are they security agent? They earlier these so called gladiators both from APC and PDP put Rivers interest above their personal interest the better. They are both fighting for the soul of Rivers bcs there is Rivers in the first place. I hope they won't come to their senses while is too later

I go to work today amidst fear, how on earth will I be productive. I drove from Woji to DLine with high level of uncertainty. We can't continue like this. These selfish politicians should for us think about the innocent citizens
Re: INEC Releases 10 Results, Suspends Rivers Elections by meforyou1(m): 10:32am On Mar 21, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

Accept the fact that your ineffectual buffoon had been defeated and move on...

All these your iPOBtic rants can Never make APC/Buhari lose sleep..nor stop them from completing 20 years in power

Have you wondered why 97% of people who abuse and call Buhari names are South Easterners?

Mr woman, how market?
u lost rivers completely and woefully again.
by the way, where are the abakiliki bad roads pictures you threatened to upload? or u chickened out after you exposed yourself in the first one u uploaded?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Charles Amaechi: Governor Wike Commiserates With Rotimi Amaechi / The 92 Armed Herdsmen Arrested By Soldiers At Check-points (Photos) / Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Meets Femi Fani Kayode (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.