Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,713 members, 7,831,238 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

INEC Releases 10 Results, Suspends Rivers Elections - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Releases 10 Results, Suspends Rivers Elections (51167 Views)

Boko Haram Releases 10 Policewomen And UNIMAID Lecturers Abducted Last Year / INEC, Police, Army Culpable In Rivers Elections Violence — Report / #RiversRerun: INEC Releases Latest Results From Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Releases 10 Results, Suspends Rivers Elections by luvinhubby(m): 8:39am On Mar 21, 2016
mrphysics:

It's not about common sense sir, it's about reality. Come 2019, APC will show you how to do election. The supreme court has rejected reader cards to favour you right? oh good, come 2019, you will keep wailing.

Mister live in today & leave 2019 alone.

Buhari is currently a failure.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Releases 10 Results, Suspends Rivers Elections by NgeneUkwenu(f): 8:45am On Mar 21, 2016
luvinhubby:

Mister live in today & leave 2019 alone.

Buhari is currently a failure.

Accept the fact that your ineffectual buffoon had been defeated and move on...

All these your iPOBtic rants can Never make APC/Buhari lose sleep..nor stop them from completing 20 years in power

Have you wondered why 97% of people who abuse and call Buhari names are South Easterners?

1 Like

Re: INEC Releases 10 Results, Suspends Rivers Elections by baralatie(m): 9:00am On Mar 21, 2016
kcmichael:
Continue lying,Asaritoru lga was cancelled.Inec has not released any result
You dey mind op!
Re: INEC Releases 10 Results, Suspends Rivers Elections by Caseless: 9:00am On Mar 21, 2016
luvinhubby:
This Rivers state re-run debacle is a very clear indicator that most of the problems of this nation Nigeria is directly linked to APC & their supporters.

Having failed to subvert the wishes of the people of Rivers state & failed, they resorted to violence.

Both presidential & national assemblieS electionS were conducted nationwide in one day under GEJ without the kind of violence that was experienced in a rerun of one state in Rivers under Buhari.

APC is a fraudulent fraud.
shameless boy! So the election was peaceful in rivers state under Gej in 2015? Just to garner 'likes' like the other kids, you threw truth into the air just to type this nonsense.

1 Like

Re: INEC Releases 10 Results, Suspends Rivers Elections by gabbytabby: 9:03am On Mar 21, 2016
sinistermind:
Rivers is just a state of too many rich and power hungry people using the poor masses as pawns in their deadly politics. all these violence could have been averted only if the 2 parties had cll their supporters to order, instead, they were encouraging their supporters.
Money in the hands of a northerner you get dangote. Money in the hands of a southerner you get the likes of Wike, Amaechi, Tompolo,, Dokubo,

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Releases 10 Results, Suspends Rivers Elections by baralatie(m): 9:05am On Mar 21, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

Accept the fact that your ineffectual buffoon had been defeated and move on...

All these your iPOBtic rants can Never make APC/Buhari lose sleep..nor stop them from completing 20 years in power

Have you wondered why 97% of people who abuse and call Buhari names are South Easterners?

How does this comment correlate with the fact on ground that the current inec has not been able to conduct a conclusive election

8 Likes

Re: INEC Releases 10 Results, Suspends Rivers Elections by willele(m): 9:06am On Mar 21, 2016
Which seat APC win for opobo/Nkoro? If I hear. Dakuku and ibim cannot even win there units talkless of constituency. Stop false news o

7 Likes

Re: INEC Releases 10 Results, Suspends Rivers Elections by sinistermind(m): 9:12am On Mar 21, 2016
gabbytabby:

Money in the hands of a northerner you get dangote. Money in the hands of a southerner you get the likes of Wike, Amaechi, Tompolo,, Dokubo,

You just mentioned a few
Re: INEC Releases 10 Results, Suspends Rivers Elections by kenzysmith: 9:13am On Mar 21, 2016
In my room sipping my origin wetin for the next person head wey dey go break for anoda rerun which way nigerian una non dey always get single sense

1 Like

Re: INEC Releases 10 Results, Suspends Rivers Elections by ajebuter(f): 9:14am On Mar 21, 2016
HungerBAD:
I wrote it before.

And i will keep repeating all day, the PDP has created a monster in Rivers State. A very bloodthirsty monster in the form of Wike, who will Kill, Maim, Destroy and Behead his way to holding on to Power.

To those urging him on, this has gone beyond any party affiliations here. What Wike is doing in Rivers State if not curtailed, will be designated a "Genocide" by the United Nations.

Does Wike even know that nothing last forever? This Wike i know will end up in Jail sooner than he expects.

President Buhari, please declare a State Of Emergency in Rivers State before Wike kills everybody in that State.

Very good Mr Hunger

Heap all the blames on Mr Wike and conveniently exonerate Mr Ameachi and Mr Dakuku

They are extremely" innocent and saintly", afterall they belong the 'pious' and saintly APC

Exactly!

10 Likes

Re: INEC Releases 10 Results, Suspends Rivers Elections by thunder74(m): 9:15am On Mar 21, 2016
HungerBAD:
I wrote it before.

And i will keep repeating all day, the PDP has created a monster in Rivers State. A very bloodthirsty monster in the form of Wike, who will Kill, Maim, Destroy and Behead his way to holding on to Power.

To those urging him on, this has gone beyond any party affiliations here. What Wike is doing in Rivers State if not curtailed, will be designated a "Genocide" by the United Nations.

Does Wike even know that nothing last forever? This Wike i know will end up in Jail sooner than he expects.

President Buhari, please declare a State Of Emergency in Rivers State before Wike kills everybody in that State.
Everybody should just be a lamb like GEJ abi? It is not everybody that can turn their left hear when you slap the right. If Jonathan was like Wike, Fayose and Dickson, you won't have Buhari as president today. They will resist APC rigging machines.

14 Likes

Re: INEC Releases 10 Results, Suspends Rivers Elections by shamecurls(m): 9:16am On Mar 21, 2016
This violence wont be stopping anytime soon. My fear is the aftermath of the election. Reprisal attacks will know no bounds. Rivers state is losing it. Violence now thrives in the city.
Re: INEC Releases 10 Results, Suspends Rivers Elections by MadCow1: 9:17am On Mar 21, 2016
sinistermind:
Rivers is just a state of too many rich and power hungry people using the poor masses as pawns in their deadly politics. all these violence could have been averted only if the 2 parties had cll their supporters to order, instead, they were encouraging their supporters.

Rivers State "Too many Rich"? grin

Negro puleeeze!
Re: INEC Releases 10 Results, Suspends Rivers Elections by AmericanQuarter: 9:19am On Mar 21, 2016
Odi kwa egwu
Re: INEC Releases 10 Results, Suspends Rivers Elections by ajebuter(f): 9:20am On Mar 21, 2016
mrphysics:

It's not about common sense sir, it's about reality. Come 2019, APC will show you how to do election. The supreme court has rejected reader cards to favour you right? oh good, come 2019, you will keep wailing.

Only if APC can remain intact and in one piece by 2019! grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Releases 10 Results, Suspends Rivers Elections by don4real18(m): 9:20am On Mar 21, 2016
crownwealth:

All those supporting violence in Rivers and calling for anarchy and state of emergency while turning blind eyes to the Fulani massacre across Benue and Nigeria, on the day you all need help, may help never come.

Why is APC so violent and bent on taking over Rivers by all means?

APC why
Your prayer will follow you and your fam free of charge... Nonsense
Re: INEC Releases 10 Results, Suspends Rivers Elections by nbright: 9:21am On Mar 21, 2016
That means Hon. O. K Chinda has won Obio Akpor federal constituency seat to the house of representative. PDP
Re: INEC Releases 10 Results, Suspends Rivers Elections by diasporaman(m): 9:21am On Mar 21, 2016
Have you blamed GEJ today?

2 Likes

Re: INEC Releases 10 Results, Suspends Rivers Elections by dotcomnamename: 9:23am On Mar 21, 2016
[size=20pt]Wike and PDP destroyed Rivers[/size] cry

1 Like

Re: INEC Releases 10 Results, Suspends Rivers Elections by mrphysics(m): 9:23am On Mar 21, 2016
ajebuter:

Only if APC can remain intact and in one piece by 2019! grin grin grin

Okay then. Seems like you don't know how this country is. What Nigerians are expecting from buhari is far bigger than what Americans expect from trump.

1 Like

Re: INEC Releases 10 Results, Suspends Rivers Elections by ajebuter(f): 9:23am On Mar 21, 2016
willele:
Which seat APC win for opobo/Nkoro? If I hear. Dakuku and ibim cannot even win there units talkless of constituency. Stop false news o

APC won OK PLASTIC SEATS!

You never hear?? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: INEC Releases 10 Results, Suspends Rivers Elections by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:23am On Mar 21, 2016
IT IS SO STUPID THAT AS A NATION WE CAN CONDUCT FREE AND FAIR ELECTION. OUR ACTIONS ALONE IS TELLING THAT WE ARE NOT READY FOR DEMOCRACY AND THAT INDEPENDENCE WAS NOT TO BE GIVEN TO US
Re: INEC Releases 10 Results, Suspends Rivers Elections by GodpunishBuhari: 9:24am On Mar 21, 2016
HungerBAD:
I wrote it before.

Sense is cheap in the market you can borrow 50 naira and buy one

2 Likes

Re: INEC Releases 10 Results, Suspends Rivers Elections by Nobody: 9:24am On Mar 21, 2016
The bottom line is that people are expressing their anger not against the APC in Rivers state but against the failure of PMB,the hardship he has placed on the people.These are protest votes and Amaechi and Co should have known that in the first place that even if you conduct this election in Daura,PDP WILL WIN AT THIS MOMENT.

6 Likes

Re: INEC Releases 10 Results, Suspends Rivers Elections by femiranking28(m): 9:24am On Mar 21, 2016
HungerBAD:
I wrote it before.

hunger is really bad I guess you don't even reside in rivers state... State of emergency Wike monster then Amaechi is the angel abi.... Mtcheeew

4 Likes

Re: INEC Releases 10 Results, Suspends Rivers Elections by Raziii(m): 9:25am On Mar 21, 2016
INEC is drunk... So they call that an election? Cancel the rubbish joor

1 Like

Re: INEC Releases 10 Results, Suspends Rivers Elections by semmykiki: 9:26am On Mar 21, 2016
Shit happens when the blood of the masses is worth nothing to polticians. For crying out loud must a party win in all the state of the federation? Why are these fools dying to serve i thought nothing was involve but the masses. Yet you kill the same masses you want to serve. Fulanis killing the masses, boko boys doing same rivers flowing with blood yet this same foolish masses are here defending all these blood suckers. The only problem Nigeria has is the masses and may God help Niger
Re: INEC Releases 10 Results, Suspends Rivers Elections by Bloggz74(m): 9:26am On Mar 21, 2016
HungerBAD:
I wrote it before.

When will you get sense?

2 Likes

Re: INEC Releases 10 Results, Suspends Rivers Elections by tsephanyah(f): 9:27am On Mar 21, 2016
oh great, until thy become civilised people, I think electronic devices like cardreader freaks them out, the problem, started when INEC started using cardreaders.
Re: INEC Releases 10 Results, Suspends Rivers Elections by banio: 9:27am On Mar 21, 2016
Even in our Universities that's how we run elections. Prevent your opponent supporters from voting or maim and kill. All politicians are using the same tactics.

Except we pay our political class the least amount of money, this killing won't end

1 Like

Re: INEC Releases 10 Results, Suspends Rivers Elections by nwakibie3(m): 9:28am On Mar 21, 2016
T

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The 92 Armed Herdsmen Arrested By Soldiers At Check-points (Photos) / Charles Amaechi: Governor Wike Commiserates With Rotimi Amaechi / Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Meets Femi Fani Kayode (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.