Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,924 members, 7,835,087 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

INEC Releases 10 Results, Suspends Rivers Elections - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Releases 10 Results, Suspends Rivers Elections (51175 Views)

Boko Haram Releases 10 Policewomen And UNIMAID Lecturers Abducted Last Year / INEC, Police, Army Culpable In Rivers Elections Violence — Report / #RiversRerun: INEC Releases Latest Results From Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Releases 10 Results, Suspends Rivers Elections by baralatie(m): 10:33am On Mar 21, 2016
LANREFORWA:
This River re-run election shooting. Spree fit turn Nollywood to Hollywood with good Director.
Call it the "Rerun"
Name the international figures
Re: INEC Releases 10 Results, Suspends Rivers Elections by godoluwa(m): 10:33am On Mar 21, 2016
HungerBAD:
I wrote it before.

And i will keep repeating all day, the PDP has created a monster in Rivers State. A very bloodthirsty monster in the form of Wike, who will Kill, Maim, Destroy and Behead his way to holding on to Power.

To those urging him on, this has gone beyond any party affiliations here. What Wike is doing in Rivers State if not curtailed, will be designated a "Genocide" by the United Nations.

Does Wike even know that nothing last forever? This Wike i know will end up in Jail sooner than he expects.

President Buhari, please declare a State Of Emergency in Rivers State before Wike kills everybody in that State.
always read before you comment because your comment is totally off the topic

1 Like

Re: INEC Releases 10 Results, Suspends Rivers Elections by Uzoigwe1(m): 10:34am On Mar 21, 2016
What a shame. Its obvious that APC has lost it in Nigeria. If APC led government can not conduct a rerun election peacefully, what else can they achieve....
Its well, i will speak with my voters card in 2019. The trash can is the best place for APC.

2 Likes

Re: INEC Releases 10 Results, Suspends Rivers Elections by Banter1(m): 10:36am On Mar 21, 2016
luvinhubby:
This Rivers state re-run debacle is a very clear indicator that most of the problems of this nation Nigeria is directly linked to APC & their supporters.

Having failed to subvert the wishes of the people of Rivers state & failed, they resorted to violence.

Both presidential & national assemblieS electionS were conducted nationwide in one day under GEJ without the kind of violence that was experienced in a rerun of one state in Rivers under Buhari.

APC is a fraudulent fraud.
everything blame it on APC, what about PDP? WIKE and AMEACHI are the problem of rivers. i am just disappointed on buhari for not calling this two thugs to order. don't forget i am an APC supporter, but what is happening in rivers is unaceptable. shame on the people of rivers state.

1 Like

Re: INEC Releases 10 Results, Suspends Rivers Elections by hansad: 10:37am On Mar 21, 2016
Rivers state in flames!!!

Those who gave Buhari to Nigeria gave death and destruction to Nigeria. Not even conduct of simple state elections can be done again in Nigeria without postponement or gun battles and deaths.

No wonder Western journalists through articles propped up Buhari during last years election campaign. Nigerians have to be wary of the West.
Re: INEC Releases 10 Results, Suspends Rivers Elections by koboko69: 10:37am On Mar 21, 2016
paschu:

The height of your naivety and sillyness is darn dizzying.

Bro...this is applicable to u...not mean. grin
Re: INEC Releases 10 Results, Suspends Rivers Elections by Nobody: 10:38am On Mar 21, 2016
buhari is only the president of nigeria on paper he has no power .ss and se do not like him if he comes rivers people wil stone him to death ..

1 Like

Re: INEC Releases 10 Results, Suspends Rivers Elections by Banter1(m): 10:40am On Mar 21, 2016
PRYCE:
Too Long an epistle!

The long and short of it is that Amaechi and his cohort of associates and soldiers are the ones on the wrong side of the issue, A girlfriend was involved grin, And APC is positioning to truncate democracy in Rivers state by declaring a political state of emergency!

But despite all and everything, we still winning!

Amaech Shame on you!
when WIKE used federal might to get to power you didnt see anything wrong with it right? shame.
Re: INEC Releases 10 Results, Suspends Rivers Elections by Frankiss44(m): 10:44am On Mar 21, 2016
mavinc4u:

My dear did you read the post at all or you were just quick to comment out of hunger? I don't know which party to trust on this but to be honest with you, I think PDP has a better story than APC assassin story.

Meanwhile, don't you think you are killing yourself over nothing. CBN job has come and gone without your name been there; immigration and others would still come and go without your name yet we have a man of integrity as president who has refused to differentiate between water and petrol. No politician worth fighting for rather fight for your country so that your children and grand children will wake in a better Nigeria.

Take this guy serious at your own peril... Hunger really Bad
Re: INEC Releases 10 Results, Suspends Rivers Elections by Banter1(m): 10:44am On Mar 21, 2016
Uzoigwe1:
What a shame. Its obvious that APC has lost it in Nigeria. If APC led government can not conduct a rerun election peacefully, what else can they achieve....
Its well, i will speak with my voters card in 2019. The trash can is the best place for APC.
i wouldnt blame APC but the people of rivers who allowed themselves to be used by the so called WIKE and AMEACHI.

1 Like

Re: INEC Releases 10 Results, Suspends Rivers Elections by Frankiss44(m): 10:46am On Mar 21, 2016
Banter1:
everything blame it on APC, what about PDP? WIKE and AMEACHI are the problem of rivers. i am just disappointed on buhari for not calling this two thugs to order. don't forget i am an APC supporter, but what is happening in rivers is unaceptable. shame on the people of rivers state.

Buhari needs to understand that as a minister, Ameachi carries his presence. What Ameachi did this last week is a shame to what APC and Buhari represents.. Big Shame

1 Like

Re: INEC Releases 10 Results, Suspends Rivers Elections by mokset123: 10:51am On Mar 21, 2016
This is a show of shame and very embarrassing. When would the political class get it right in this country
Re: INEC Releases 10 Results, Suspends Rivers Elections by Ghost447(m): 11:10am On Mar 21, 2016
HungerBAD:
I wrote it before.

And i will keep repeating all day, the PDP has created a monster in Rivers State. A very bloodthirsty monster in the form of Wike, who will Kill, Maim, Destroy and Behead his way to holding on to Power.

To those urging him on, this has gone beyond any party affiliations here. What Wike is doing in Rivers State if not curtailed, will be designated a "Genocide" by the United Nations.

Does Wike even know that nothing last forever? This Wike i know will end up in Jail sooner than he expects.

President Buhari, please declare a State Of Emergency in Rivers State before Wike kills everybody in that State.
Sentiment aside you and I know that Amaechi, Peterside, Wike, PDP, APC, PMB, INEC and all those responsible for the process have to share the blame, but I just don't understand why you have to put all the blame on Wike alone.

1 Like

Re: INEC Releases 10 Results, Suspends Rivers Elections by Banter1(m): 11:13am On Mar 21, 2016
Frankiss44:

Buhari needs to understand that as a minister, Ameachi carries his presence. What Ameachi did this last week is a shame to what APC and Buhari represents.. Big Shame
you forgot to include your families too, #okbye
Re: INEC Releases 10 Results, Suspends Rivers Elections by gbishman: 11:25am On Mar 21, 2016
What is funny in this whole story is that rather than hear to conflicting reports from the politicians one would expect the dpo of that police station to come out on air to explain to the public the true situation of things.
Re: INEC Releases 10 Results, Suspends Rivers Elections by Nobody: 11:25am On Mar 21, 2016
criminalmindz:
Dakuku is a stupid liar, shameless fool!

the guy below me must be a 14 year old kid, go and tell amaechi that nothing last forever. there will be no state of emergency in rivers state. if buhari makes any move on that, he will see the greatest revolution and resistance that nigeria and africa has ever witnessed. INEC has been compromised greatly and is shame that we are back to sqaure 1, buhari's so called integrity has been battered, i think is fair to say that amaechi is above buhari and buhari is scared of amaechi
Bros na u wan start the revolution?
Re: INEC Releases 10 Results, Suspends Rivers Elections by matrix1759: 11:28am On Mar 21, 2016
The SS and SE are predominantly PDP zones, no amount of intimidation will change that. Buhari and APC should keep praying PDP make the mistake of not fielding a candidate of northern extraction in 2019. A northern PDP candidate will definitely split the bloc votes in the north, thereby making it difficult for PMB to get reelected. Considering that the votes in the SW will equally be split.
Re: INEC Releases 10 Results, Suspends Rivers Elections by HzRF(m): 11:32am On Mar 21, 2016
mrphysics:

It's not about common sense sir, it's about reality. Come 2019, APC will show you how to do election. The supreme court has rejected reader cards to favour you right? oh good, come 2019, you will keep wailing.
APC?
The 1 that will Soon break
Re: INEC Releases 10 Results, Suspends Rivers Elections by FixAm(m): 11:46am On Mar 21, 2016
criminalmindz:
Dakuku is a stupid liar, shameless fool!

the guy below me must be a 14 year old kid, go and tell amaechi that nothing last forever. there will be no state of emergency in rivers state. if buhari makes any move on that, he will see the greatest revolution and resistance that nigeria and africa has ever witnessed. INEC has been compromised greatly and is shame that we are back to sqaure 1, buhari's so called integrity has been battered, i think is fair to say that amaechi is above buhari and buhari is scared of amaechi
u must be a bigger fool to talk of revolution what will you as a person do if state of emergency is declared. Nigerians sometimes we just open mouth to talk anyhow you don't need to comment if all u got to say is rubbish
Re: INEC Releases 10 Results, Suspends Rivers Elections by Nobody: 12:13pm On Mar 21, 2016
These elections are not credible because of the widespread violence and very low turn out, that is probably caused by voter intimidation.

Even INEC staff are being intimidated.

Entire elections and all results so far should be cancelled, and the governor should be suspended and state run by FG under emergency powers until such time credible elections free of intimidation of voters could be conducted.
Re: INEC Releases 10 Results, Suspends Rivers Elections by sunshine1974(m): 12:14pm On Mar 21, 2016
i wonder how Amaechi will face his people after all this.
Re: INEC Releases 10 Results, Suspends Rivers Elections by luvinhubby(m): 12:15pm On Mar 21, 2016
koboko69:

Because the opposition was not as desperate as the new opposition ....can't u get that?
Since PDP lost woefully.... They have been trying everything tp remain relevant.
Ur opinion does not change anything...PMP has 8 yrs...should he choose to recontest. Your noise and cries are worthless....that's the worst u can do

Do i look like i care how long Buhari rules, he can rule for his lifetime for all i care, but he should not try to subvert the peoples will, not in Rivers, not in Edo or any state in Nigeria.
Re: INEC Releases 10 Results, Suspends Rivers Elections by Nobody: 12:41pm On Mar 21, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

This will only happen in the minds of IPOB youths...

PDP has not won any new election.. APC won kogi and Ondo is almost in the bag...

so the bayelsa election is not an election baa? what about all other re-runs in Benue,Taraba,akwa ibom and last week's in Rivers all won by the PDP
Re: INEC Releases 10 Results, Suspends Rivers Elections by Nobody: 12:42pm On Mar 21, 2016
GenBuhari:
These elections are not credible because of the widespread violence and very low turn out, that is probably caused by voter intimidation.

Even INEC staff are being intimidated.

Entire elections and all results so far should be cancelled, and the governor should be suspended and state run by FG under emergency powers until such time credible elections free of intimidation of voters could be conducted.

Why don't you leave your hut in Maiduguri and go to PH to implement emergency rule let us see
Re: INEC Releases 10 Results, Suspends Rivers Elections by ODUBEZE: 1:11pm On Mar 21, 2016
Ogastyles:

http://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2016/03/21/inec-releases-10-results-suspends-rivers-elections/
I knew that this election will be bloody as APC needs the state desperately to make-up for the embezzled money in their party.
Rivers fight for your tomorrow but with caution! It is their children who did not partake in the fight that will spend the money and equally be in high places.
A word is enough for the wise!
Re: INEC Releases 10 Results, Suspends Rivers Elections by koboko69: 1:31pm On Mar 21, 2016
luvinhubby:

Do i look like i care how long Buhari rules, he can rule for his lifetime for all i care, but he should not try to subvert the peoples will, not in Rivers, not in Edo or any state in Nigeria.

Lol. Edo?

You must be dreaming
Re: INEC Releases 10 Results, Suspends Rivers Elections by vickylala239: 1:52pm On Mar 21, 2016
HungerBAD:
I wrote it before.

So if he kill Wat den happen....

Did he kill Ppl who sleep in their various houses or Ppl who cnt stay in their houses xcept they vote...

Is it today Dat u knw that going out to vote in any election is 70% death and 30% back alive after voting....

Why are u complaining as if those killed didn't knw their fate....if u mst fight for vote is either u Liv or die....a gentleman Dnt leave his house or travel out if his house is close to violent zone...

Why are u crying.....person wet drink poison Dey xpect life?...

all those killed are those fighting for votes or fighting for money paid to dem by politicians

Jst Lik those biafra that were killed...those that went peacefully to their home only read dead news on tv or papers.... Bt those who wnt to die go abt protesting...

I wnt to tell u Dat death during election will stop, only wen youth realize Dat risking ur life for a man who will Neva fulfill any of his campaign promise is not worth it.....rather Hv a little biz ur doing....election day is holiday for gentlemen, Bt death party for hard guys....
Re: INEC Releases 10 Results, Suspends Rivers Elections by marv1: 2:36pm On Mar 21, 2016
Wike can lie very well o. Lieing against military and police in broad day light. Truth shall prevail.
Re: INEC Releases 10 Results, Suspends Rivers Elections by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 3:00pm On Mar 21, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

This will only happen in the minds of IPOB youths...

PDP has not won any new election.. APC won kogi and Ondo is almost in the bag...
Zombie,who won Bayelsa?
Re: INEC Releases 10 Results, Suspends Rivers Elections by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 3:09pm On Mar 21, 2016
Banter1:
when WIKE used federal might to get to power you didnt see anything wrong with it right? shame.
Which Federal might? Apc have done worse in Bayelsa and Rivers but stil lost d elections,stop fooling urself abt this Wike and Federal might story,its now stale! Why didn't Apc win with all their Federal might?
Re: INEC Releases 10 Results, Suspends Rivers Elections by pwettiejay(f): 3:25pm On Mar 21, 2016
Again? This is too much!
Re: INEC Releases 10 Results, Suspends Rivers Elections by MarysMeal: 3:31pm On Mar 21, 2016
You people will soon kill yourselves over these politicians who don't give a hoot about you.

Can you imagine, these politicians, non of their children participate in the election. The youths are all over Nairaland abusing each others.

Pathetic!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Certificate Saga An Assault On The Military - Lai Mohammed. / Ambode Gives Oshodi Ultra-Modern Outlook (Photos) / Charles Amaechi: Governor Wike Commiserates With Rotimi Amaechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.