Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,166 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:19 AM

It Is Inappropriate To Assume That A Man Without A Car Or House Should Not Marry - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It Is Inappropriate To Assume That A Man Without A Car Or House Should Not Marry (1806 Views)

"Unless A Guy Asks You To Be His Girlfriend, Never Assume You Are" - Lady / 3 Categories Of Ladies You Should Never Assume Are Into You / 7 Inappropriate Things Guys Shouldn't Say To A Nigerian Lady On First Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It Is Inappropriate To Assume That A Man Without A Car Or House Should Not Marry by Topestbilly(m): 1:33pm On Mar 21, 2016
LuveU2:
Pls the non nigerian woman named vinshu should stop speaking for Nigerian women.

She has insulted nigerian women in one thread.

Something tells me she is upto something; probably she wants to cause division between the men and women of this forum and in extension Nigeria.

She needs to be closely monitored sad

Noted!!!
Re: It Is Inappropriate To Assume That A Man Without A Car Or House Should Not Marry by TonyeBarcanista(m): 1:34pm On Mar 21, 2016
Topestbilly:

Me too looking for who you tagged gold digger cool
let me modify my comment
Re: It Is Inappropriate To Assume That A Man Without A Car Or House Should Not Marry by Vinshu(f): 1:40pm On Mar 21, 2016
LuveU2:
Pls the non nigerian woman named vinshu should stop speaking for Nigerian women.

Something tells me she is upto something; probably she wants to cause division between the men and women of this forum and in extension Nigeria.

I dont support the nonsense she concocted. It is false, preposterous and very selfish thinking.

She talks like someone insane.

You don't talk online you write!

If only you were that smart
Re: It Is Inappropriate To Assume That A Man Without A Car Or House Should Not Marry by TonyeBarcanista(m): 1:40pm On Mar 21, 2016
LuveU2:

I dont support the nonsense she concocted. It is false, preposterous and very selfish thinking.

She talks like someone insane.
Never knew she is non Nigerian. Perhaps, she isn't informed enough or she has an agenda.
Re: It Is Inappropriate To Assume That A Man Without A Car Or House Should Not Marry by Nobody: 1:41pm On Mar 21, 2016
Lalasticlala Mynd44 This thread deserves fp!

1 Like

Re: It Is Inappropriate To Assume That A Man Without A Car Or House Should Not Marry by Nobody: 1:44pm On Mar 21, 2016
The flashiness of wealth earned through illegal means has seriously deteriorated the brains of some girls of today. It's evident in the way they write or talk. Op another example outside political figures are coscharis and elizade.
Re: It Is Inappropriate To Assume That A Man Without A Car Or House Should Not Marry by LuveU2(f): 1:45pm On Mar 21, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Never knew she is non Nigerian. Perhaps, she isn't informed enough or she has an agenda.
She has an agenda!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Is Inappropriate To Assume That A Man Without A Car Or House Should Not Marry by davide470(m): 1:45pm On Mar 21, 2016
Suigeneris93:

That's why you're here
I am here to like the write-up. Goan call your own mods tongue

What are you here for?
Re: It Is Inappropriate To Assume That A Man Without A Car Or House Should Not Marry by Nobody: 1:55pm On Mar 21, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

As soon as I saw her post I knew she's non Nigerian or a Nigerian in diaspora ( completely lost ). I said that cause she was saying stuffs like "good credit " ,making examples using $ as opposed to # but even in those countries she is still far from the truth, I remember my uncle telling me he bought his house only when his last child was born if my calculation is right he's been married 13 years before he bought the gigantic house I see. I did some investigation and realized most of his friends were all married before they bought their houses. All am saying is that lazy women are not hard to spot , be it in Nigeria or anywhere in the world, just read their handwriting on the wall.

1 Like

Re: It Is Inappropriate To Assume That A Man Without A Car Or House Should Not Marry by robosky02(m): 1:55pm On Mar 21, 2016
ten gbozaaaaaaaaaaaa for you

LuveU2:

She speaks like someone insane.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It Is Inappropriate To Assume That A Man Without A Car Or House Should Not Marry by hifaif1: 1:57pm On Mar 21, 2016
Sensible post!!!

cc kingcheezypuff.
Re: It Is Inappropriate To Assume That A Man Without A Car Or House Should Not Marry by TonyeBarcanista(m): 2:08pm On Mar 21, 2016
blueseacats:
As soon as I saw her post I knew she's non Nigerian or a Nigerian in diaspora ( completely lost ). I said that cause she was saying stuffs like "good credit " ,making examples using $ as opposed to # but even in those countries she is still far from the truth, I remember my uncle telling me he bought his house only when his last child was born if my calculation is right he's been married 13 years before he bought the gigantic house I see. I did some investigation and realized most of his friends were all married before they bought their houses. All am saying is that lazy women are not hard to spot , be it in Nigeria or anywhere in the world, just read their handwriting on the wall.
My mother taught my father typewriting. That skill was what helped him to become what he is today.
Re: It Is Inappropriate To Assume That A Man Without A Car Or House Should Not Marry by Welcomme: 2:10pm On Mar 21, 2016
Preach it to this hoe jadekitana and other hoes. God knows,na d type of my bro style I go do. He married his long standing girl that stood by him wen tinz was rough, but he bleeped and useless all those useless girl that he wooed wen he had nothing but rejected him and later came back to him after they knew he has arrived. Chai! Bro kitan, really finished and treated them lyk rags.
Re: It Is Inappropriate To Assume That A Man Without A Car Or House Should Not Marry by TonyeBarcanista(m): 2:18pm On Mar 21, 2016
LuveU2:
She has an agenda!
Well, Whatever that is is her business my dear lady.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It Is Inappropriate To Assume That A Man Without A Car Or House Should Not Marry by Nobody: 2:19pm On Mar 21, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
My mother taught my father typewriting. That skill was what helped him to become what he is today.
Bro, your story is the story of a typical Nigerian family . Corruption has turned our generation to see fantasies as reality.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It Is Inappropriate To Assume That A Man Without A Car Or House Should Not Marry by Nobody: 2:20pm On Mar 21, 2016
I actually saw the other thread on FP I didn't even bother to read the content cos I know it was all trash

When you meet a hard working man who's got the potential,has goals and are working towards achieving them,who cares about the now

My sister is my role model in this case. Her husband was a promising young man but he had close to nothing when they got married,less than 5yrs later he bought a car for himself and for her too,the respect he has for her is so glaring.
Re: It Is Inappropriate To Assume That A Man Without A Car Or House Should Not Marry by Vinshu(f): 2:30pm On Mar 21, 2016
Suigeneris93:

Defend your thread ni undecided

There is nothing to defend. I owe no one any explanation. I have shared my view on my previous thread. If you don't like it, that's fine. I don't care.

So people should quit mentioning my name.
Re: It Is Inappropriate To Assume That A Man Without A Car Or House Should Not Marry by Nobody: 2:37pm On Mar 21, 2016
davide470:
I am here to like the write-up. Goan call your own mods tongue

What are you here for?

To see what you'll post tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Makes You Really Emotional / Why Attend Parties When You Dont Want Guys To Dance With You ? / Buy Fake Real Passport Driving License Id Card And Other Document

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.