Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,159 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:04 PM

Am On Holiday And Am Confused On What To Do...any Idea? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am On Holiday And Am Confused On What To Do...any Idea? (2948 Views)

Please Help, I'm Pregnant And Confused On Who The Father Is. / My Neighbor's Daughter Sent This To Me!... Please Am Confused On What To Do / I'm Confused On Who To Choose, Help Me Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am On Holiday And Am Confused On What To Do...any Idea? by Baseverb(f): 3:36pm On Mar 22, 2016
faith551:

you welcome,but you owe me an apology

Alright am sorry then.
Re: Am On Holiday And Am Confused On What To Do...any Idea? by faith551(m): 3:37pm On Mar 22, 2016
Baseverb:

Alright am sorry then.

Now we're cool
Re: Am On Holiday And Am Confused On What To Do...any Idea? by EngrSeries(m): 6:04pm On Mar 22, 2016
osedvgirl:

i just checked your pics, no, cos you will touch me grin

Just checked your pics too. It's wow. What's your IG handle? Let's start with that... Mine @Engrseries
Re: Am On Holiday And Am Confused On What To Do...any Idea? by Nobody: 9:44pm On Mar 23, 2016
swiitJese:
What about a craft? wink
like witch Craft?
Re: Am On Holiday And Am Confused On What To Do...any Idea? by swiitJese(f): 10:48am On Mar 24, 2016
Raymondenyi:
like witch Craft?

Maybe, you will teach her.
Re: Am On Holiday And Am Confused On What To Do...any Idea? by faith551(m): 11:22am On Mar 24, 2016
Baseverb:

Alright am sorry then.

Hope you didn't put down your profile pic because of what i said?
Re: Am On Holiday And Am Confused On What To Do...any Idea? by aljpimp(m): 1:28pm On Apr 05, 2016
Hey dammy...I couldn't find you on my contact list...what's happening and I hope no problem....pls re add me here 58DB2AC4.its me josh.
Re: Am On Holiday And Am Confused On What To Do...any Idea? by drunkpunk(m): 12:31pm On Apr 09, 2016
Baseverb:
Hehehehehe am a student so it's not some kind of "leave"

Have got ideas but am just confused on what to really do or how to start ?

Maybe I need a mentor ? I guess so or maybe just some guide.

NB: Am in my early twenties and it's just a two month range holiday.

Few hints about me : let's just say am creative,easy going and ready to learn.

Any idea,advice or contribution will be appreciated.
Bead making. Catering school. Driving school.
Re: Am On Holiday And Am Confused On What To Do...any Idea? by drunkpunk(m): 12:36pm On Apr 09, 2016
schumastic:

where grin grin
Warehouse

1 Like

Re: Am On Holiday And Am Confused On What To Do...any Idea? by aljpimp(m): 11:37pm On Apr 12, 2016
aljpimp:
Hey dammy...I couldn't find you on my contact list...what's happening and I hope no problem....pls re add me here 58DB2AC4.its me josh.
Re: Am On Holiday And Am Confused On What To Do...any Idea? by ajademola2000(m): 12:24am On Apr 13, 2016
Op put up your picture so I can see if you are suitable enough for me to take you to Ozone since you are idle
Re: Am On Holiday And Am Confused On What To Do...any Idea? by Baseverb(f): 1:50pm On Apr 14, 2016
ajademola2000:
Op put up your picture so I can see if you are suitable enough for me to take you to Ozone since you are idle

I laugh in swahli
Re: Am On Holiday And Am Confused On What To Do...any Idea? by Baseverb(f): 1:51pm On Apr 14, 2016
faith551:

Hope you didn't put down your profile pic because of what i said?

Nope
Re: Am On Holiday And Am Confused On What To Do...any Idea? by firstking01(m): 1:59pm On Apr 14, 2016
Baseverb:

You can tell me yours....am interested in knowing what others have done that was productive in that time range.

Am trying to develop myself as a public speaker and also a writer. That's one of it.

So am so confused about that and I guess I just need other ideas
I just love your personcheesy....adventurous like me
Re: Am On Holiday And Am Confused On What To Do...any Idea? by firstking01(m): 2:02pm On Apr 14, 2016
mineANDurs:
Go and learn a skill,
Somthing like hair plaiting will benefit u wen u go back to school.
U can also use dis opportunity to go to d mkt and select beautiful underwears for sale wen u go back to school.
Tailoring is also good but dia isnt anuf tym for u to learn.
Op adhere to this...
Re: Am On Holiday And Am Confused On What To Do...any Idea? by Baseverb(f): 2:08pm On Apr 14, 2016
firstking01:
Op adhere to this...

Alright...thanks
Re: Am On Holiday And Am Confused On What To Do...any Idea? by MPEROR: 2:11pm On Apr 14, 2016
Get a JOB and pay some tax. volunteer at an ORPHANGE,Clean the dirty street
Re: Am On Holiday And Am Confused On What To Do...any Idea? by firstking01(m): 2:23pm On Apr 14, 2016
Baseverb:

Alright...thanks
you are welcomecheesy...btw, which part of the country are you sef??
Re: Am On Holiday And Am Confused On What To Do...any Idea? by Baseverb(f): 2:47pm On Apr 14, 2016
firstking01:
you are welcomecheesy...btw, which part of the country are you sef??

Lagos.
Re: Am On Holiday And Am Confused On What To Do...any Idea? by firstking01(m): 4:02pm On Apr 14, 2016
Baseverb:

Lagos.
Nah nah nah...it's far from me embarassed
Re: Am On Holiday And Am Confused On What To Do...any Idea? by faith551(m): 2:52am On Apr 17, 2016
Baseverb:

Nope

ok,truth is i liked it,how u holding up?
Re: Am On Holiday And Am Confused On What To Do...any Idea? by Cutehector(m): 9:00am On Jul 25, 2016
Baseverb:

You can tell me yours....am interested in knowing what others have done that was productive in that time range.

Am trying to develop myself as a public speaker and also a writer. That's one of it.

So am so confused about that and I guess I just need other ideas

My warm Greetings to you ma, I trust ur weekend went well smiley.

Just as I promised to remind you earlier on, the Mr Nairaland voting will commence today by 9am.

I want to appreciate you once again for agreeing to vote falconey. Thanks so much ma
Re: Am On Holiday And Am Confused On What To Do...any Idea? by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jul 25, 2016
Cutehector:

My warm Greetings to you ma, I trust ur weekend went well smiley.

Just as I promised to remind you earlier on, the Mr Nairaland voting will commence today by 9am.

I want to appreciate you once again for agreeing to vote falconey. Thanks so much ma
Send me the link. I will vote for your candidate.
Re: Am On Holiday And Am Confused On What To Do...any Idea? by falconey(m): 1:36pm On Jul 25, 2016
DeeTus:
afternoon sir , it has been postponed to next week Monday sir , thanks in advance
Re: Am On Holiday And Am Confused On What To Do...any Idea? by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jul 25, 2016
falconey:

afternoon sir , it has been postponed to next week Monday sir , thanks in advance
Ok.
Re: Am On Holiday And Am Confused On What To Do...any Idea? by Cutehector(m): 9:21pm On Jul 25, 2016
DeeTus:
thnks bro. Voting has been postoned until next week monday

(1) (2) (Reply)

If My Girlfriend Refuse To Give Me Sex, And I Go Out, Is It Bad? / 5 Spicy Sex Position To Remove Boring From Sex Life / Joystick Size: Nigerian Men Ranked 5th In The World (See Full List)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.