Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,910 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

Christianity; The Religion Not Founded By Jesus - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christianity; The Religion Not Founded By Jesus (21123 Views)

How to Give your Gifts to God as recommended by Jesus Christ / Why Islam Is The Only True Religion NOT Christianity / Christianity; The Reason For Science (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christianity; The Religion Not Founded By Jesus by cckris: 5:13am On Mar 24, 2016
Empiree:
And have you taken your time to read Islamic view of Jesus(p)?. I mean The Qur'an?. You will finally realize Muslims are truly the disciples of Jesus just as much as you trying to be. Pick up English copy of Quran and read story of Jesus and compare it to what you now believe as a mere disciple of Jesus. Give it a try
The writer sounds like a Moslem, & has stated that he's not a Christian. This kind is far better than many in the Church, even as leaders, who not only are they not Christians, but HATE Christ & Christians, and use every opportunity to destroy the Church, Christians, & ridicule Christ. Doing all these as 'christian leaders'. It's a great miracle that the Church is still waxing strong, growing, & covering the earth, as waters cover the sea, just as the prophets predicted accurately.
Re: Christianity; The Religion Not Founded By Jesus by Nobody: 7:16am On Mar 24, 2016
rexben:
Part of your beliefs that are wrong includes
The bible is the inspired word of God. This is very wrong. Jesus is the only word of Gog. In this supposed bible,God spoke,the devil spoke,men spoke,even demon spoke. Ho w then you call it the word of God
you believe that Jesus came to die for the sign of the whole world. It is very wrong. He said He came to give His life as ransome to many not sacrifice for many. He said if you dont forgive those that sin against you,your heavenly father will not forgive,that is the way to get your sins forgiven

Hmm interest me. So the quran and hadiths that say "enter the bathroom with a right leg" or "wash your nostril in the morning, because devil sleeps in your nose at night" is the right one? Or a book which preaches core violence against women, and doesn't abhor slave trade is the right one? Or a book that rebels against the first 2 abrahamaic religions for the sake of supremacy is the right one.

Keep your al taqiya bullshit to yourself. You r too confused to tell me what religion I should follow. A religion that preaches love and peace and to respect humans is the religion I will follow.
Re: Christianity; The Religion Not Founded By Jesus by Nobody: 7:29am On Mar 24, 2016
Empiree:
Unfortunately, google screenshot you posted doesn't prove anything. In order to verify if Jesus (p) was the founder of Christianity, we have to go to christian source(s) which is Old and New Testaments since you use both. Google was only invented in recent years. Anyone can write anything on google.

NL Muslims and Christians have discussed this issue in this thread. https://www.nairaland.com/2172133/question-did-jesus-read-bible I believe you will enjoy it as you read if you have time. Good luck

grin we use New Testanment

Now let me show you, Paul founded christianity through Christ Jesus. Who gave him inspiration to preach the gospel read this

http://resources.woodlands-junior.kent.sch.uk/homework/religion/christian.htm

You are a muslim so how would you come to contend with christians to prove a point here? Or would you come to say it was Mohammed that founded christianity. grin

Don't quote me if you don't have any reasonable thing to say.
Re: Christianity; The Religion Not Founded By Jesus by bxcode(m): 9:58am On Mar 24, 2016
rexben:
No. I am not religious wise. I dont do religion,i teach against it with passion because religion can not lead to God. Only Jesus can. For your information,i am not a christian,i am disciple of Jesus
This is hilarious. You are simply using words out of context sir, don't you know that it was those same disciples of Jesus that people later started calling Christians in Antioch?
They were not called Christians when they were with Jesus simply because Jesus was still with them visibly, they have that promise of redemption right next to them and so it could only be literally wise to refer to them as the disciples of that redemption(Jesus). But wether Jesus went back to heaven after his resurrection, his disciples continued in his ways and when people now wants to address them, they couldn't refer to them as disciples of that man Jesus because he is no longer present with them, rather they said these men are acting really like Jesus whom we know was once here with us presently. They simply started calling them Chritians ie Christ Like. So the name Christians is simply a short form of saying those that act like Christ. You can't be a disciple of Jesus Christ without still being a Christian. They are literally the same thing.
Re: Christianity; The Religion Not Founded By Jesus by rexben(m): 11:41am On Mar 24, 2016
The word church(kurios) i.e one Lord's house in the matthew in greek is ekklesia i.e called out ones. I dont know why ekklesia was substituted for church because they dont mean the same. Actually,that is why there are misconception
When Jesus said when two or more gather in His name, according to Matthew 18, He was saying ekklesia i.e called out ones,th little ones are to gather on the basis to settle disputes and not to worship
Re: Christianity; The Religion Not Founded By Jesus by rexben(m): 11:49am On Mar 24, 2016
Unbelievers can not define your identity. Let me ask you a question,which name will you bear, is it the one your parent name you or the one outsider calls you. The name Christian was actually to mock the disciple f Jesus,it was not a compliments. I am not a Christian because that is not the name Jesus gave His flock,He called them disciples,followers even friends. I will rather stay will my TRUE IDENTITY
Re: Christianity; The Religion Not Founded By Jesus by Empiree: 12:03pm On Mar 24, 2016
gimakon:

grin we use New Testanment

Now let me show you, Paul founded christianity through Christ Jesus. Who gave him inspiration to preach the gospel read this

http://resources.woodlands-junior.kent.sch.uk/homework/religion/christian.htm

You are a muslim so how would you come to contend with christians to prove a point here? Or would you come to say it was Mohammed that founded christianity. grin

Don't quote me if you don't have any reasonable thing to say.
What is this nonsense you wrote up there?. Go here https://www.nairaland.com/2172133/question-did-Jesus-read-bible
Re: Christianity; The Religion Not Founded By Jesus by rexben(m): 12:18pm On Mar 24, 2016
I am sorry i cant pick the quran to read. I believe in the words of Jesus as accounted by the gospel(matthew,mark,luke and john). This source is okay and reliable for me any one that wants to know God and follow Jesus. Mind you,i am not a religious person, i dont do religion(not a muslim neither a christian nor an atheist). I am a disciple of Jesus and follow Him daily
Re: Christianity; The Religion Not Founded By Jesus by rexben(m): 12:24pm On Mar 24, 2016
Paul founded christianity but not through Jesus Because most of His teachings contradicted what Jesus taught. Yes he claimed that the resurrected Jesus appeared unto him. Is Paul now saying the Jesus teachings before His death are not completely accurate?
Re: Christianity; The Religion Not Founded By Jesus by rexben(m): 12:31pm On Mar 24, 2016
To those that think i am talking from view of a muslim, sorry to disappoint you I AM NOT A MUSLIM. To those that think i am talking from the view of an aggrieved christian,sorry also to disappoint you I AM NEITHER A CHRISTIAN.
I AM TALKING FROM THE VIEW OF JESUS BECAUSE I AM HIS DISCIPLE AND I WILL FOLLOW HIM TILL I'LL BE UNITED WILL HIM AND OUR FATHER IN HEAVEN
Re: Christianity; The Religion Not Founded By Jesus by Scholar8200(m): 12:37pm On Mar 24, 2016
Op, you are making a mistake here.

Just as if an Israelite saying God did not give us manna to eat; others claim they eat manna but what I eat is bread from Heaven .Because it was the people who, for want of a name, called it manna therefore they are wrong and deceived and i am right;even Moses and David that called it manna are wrong!!!

Or are you more knowledgeable than Peter who wrote this, remember Jesus already said there will be that will believe on Him through the words of the Apostles:

16 Yet if any man suffer as a Christian, let him not be ashamed; but let him glorify God on this behalf
1Peter 4:16

And I would love to see how Paul/other Apostles contradict the teaching of Christ in their Epistles. Would you mind giving samples?
Who is a christian? A Disciple of Christ!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christianity; The Religion Not Founded By Jesus by Scholar8200(m): 12:41pm On Mar 24, 2016
rexben:
Paul founded christianity but not through Jesus Because most of His teachings contradicted what Jesus taught. Yes he claimed that the resurrected Jesus appeared unto him. Is Paul now saying the Jesus teachings before His death are not completely accurate?
Pray prove this with Scriptures!
Re: Christianity; The Religion Not Founded By Jesus by Scholar8200(m): 12:46pm On Mar 24, 2016
rexben:
I am sorry i cant pick the quran to read. I believe in the words of Jesus as accounted by the gospel(matthew,mark,luke and john). This source is okay and reliable for me any one that wants to know God and follow Jesus. Mind you,i am not a religious person, i dont do religion(not a muslim neither a christian nor an atheist). I am a disciple of Jesus and follow Him daily
But Jesus said this didnt He?

Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall believe on me [size=14pt]through their word[/size];
John 17:20

What words was Christ referring to here?

Remember the word that I said unto you, The servant is not greater than his lord. If they have persecuted me, they will also persecute you; if they have kept my saying, [size=14pt]they will keep yours also[/size]
John 15:20

Did the Apostles write or contradict Christ's teachings? NO. Else bring your proofs.

In that he saith, A new covenant, he hath made the first old. Now that which decayeth and waxeth old is ready to vanish away.

Hebrews 8:13

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christianity; The Religion Not Founded By Jesus by rexben(m): 2:23pm On Mar 24, 2016
ON THE TIME OF THE COMING OF THE LORD
Paul -Rom 13:12 the night is far gone,the day is at hand
Jesus-Luke 21:8 take heed that you are not led astray,for many will come in my name saying,I am he The time is at hand. Do not go after them
ON WHOM GOD HAS MERCY
Paul-Rom 15-18. '18 so then has mercy upon whomever he wills,.......
Jesus-Matt 5:7 Blessed are the merciful,for they shall mercy
ON FORGIVENESS OF TRESPASSES
Paul-Eph 1:7 In him we have redemption through his blood,the forgiveness of our trespasses,......
Jesus-Matt 6:14-15 For if you forgive men their trespasses your heavenly Faher also will forgive you,......
Re: Christianity; The Religion Not Founded By Jesus by rexben(m): 2:38pm On Mar 24, 2016
ON BEIGN SAVED
Paul- Rom 5:9 since therefore,we are now justified by his blood,much more shall we be saved by Him from the wrath of God
Jesus-Matt 12:37 for by your words you will be justified and by your words you will be condemned
ON DYING
Paul-1 cor15:31 i protest brethren by my pride in you which i have in Christ Jesus our Lord,i die daily
Jesus- John 11:26 and whoever lives and believes in me shall never die
ON SACRIFICES TO GOD
Paul- 1cor 5:7 for Christ,our paschal lamb,has been sacrificed
Jesus-Matt
Self acclaimed Apostle Paul was always contradicting Jesus
Re: Christianity; The Religion Not Founded By Jesus by rexben(m): 2:45pm On Mar 24, 2016
Even John the beloved contradicted Jesus
John - 3John 1:4 I have no greater joy than this:to hear that MY CHILDREN are living according to the truth
Jesus - Matthew 23:9 And call no one your FATHER on earth,for you have one Father who is in heaven
Nobody on earth can be called father,not even your biological father
Re: Christianity; The Religion Not Founded By Jesus by Scholar8200(m): 3:10pm On Mar 24, 2016
rexben:
ON THE TIME OF THE COMING OF THE LORD
Paul -Rom 13:12 the night is far gone,the day is at hand
Jesus-Luke 21:8 take heed that you are not led astray,for many will come in my name saying,I am he The time is at hand. Do not go after them
So? Did Jesus not say behold I come quickly?

ON WHOM GOD HAS MERCY
Paul-Rom 15-18. '18 so then has mercy upon whomever he wills,.......
Jesus-Matt 5:7 Blessed are the merciful,for they shall mercy
What contradiction is here? These verses are shorn of their contexts!

ON FORGIVENESS OF TRESPASSES
Paul-Eph 1:7 In him we have redemption through his blood,the forgiveness of our trespasses,......
Jesus-Matt 6:14-15 For if you forgive men their trespasses your heavenly Faher also will forgive you,......

Jesus said:
for this is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many for the remission of sins.
Matthew 26:28

Does Paul contradict that?NO
Re: Christianity; The Religion Not Founded By Jesus by Scholar8200(m): 3:22pm On Mar 24, 2016
rexben:
ON BEIGN SAVED
Paul- Rom 5:9 since therefore,we are now justified by his blood,much more shall we be saved by Him from the wrath of God
Jesus-Matt 12:37 for by your words you will be justified and by your words you will be condemned
Jesus also said :
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life
John 3:16
Did Paul contradict that? NO Besides, who and what event did Jesus say Matthew 12:37? Did He repeat same to Nichodemus? that his speech will determine his salvation? Was Christ's declaration not a commentary on

Proverbs 10:19
In the multitude of words there wanteth not sin:
but he that refraineth his lips is wise.

ON DYING
Paul-1 cor15:31 i protest brethren by my pride in you which i have in Christ Jesus our Lord,i die daily
Jesus- John 11:26 and whoever lives and believes in me shall never die
The same Jesus said to one of the churches in Revelations 2:10, that they may be killed as martyrs

Fear none of those things which thou shalt suffer: behold, the devil shall cast some of you into prison, that ye may be tried; and ye shall have tribulation ten days: be thou faithful unto death, and I will give thee a crown of life.
Revelations 2:10

Besides, Paul was not speaking of Physical death rather it was another way of referring the daily life of crucifying the flesh:

For we which live are[b] alway delivered unto death for Jesus’ sake, that the life also of Jesus might be made manifest in our mortal flesh[/b]
2 Corinth 4:11

ON SACRIFICES TO GOD
Paul- 1cor 5:7 for Christ,our paschal lamb,has been sacrificed
Jesus-Matt?
Self acclaimed Apostle Paul was always contradicting Jesus
Why did you not say how Paul's statement contradicted Jesus? Did Jesus Himself not say:

even as the Son of man came not to be ministered unto, but to minister, and to give his life a ransom for many.
Matthew 20:28
Re: Christianity; The Religion Not Founded By Jesus by Scholar8200(m): 3:31pm On Mar 24, 2016
rexben:
Even John the beloved contradicted Jesus
John - 3John 1:4 I have no greater joy than this:to hear that MY CHILDREN are living according to the truth
Jesus - Matthew 23:9 And call no one your FATHER on earth,for you have one Father who is in heaven
Nobody on earth can be called father,not even your biological father

Will Jesus contradict the Word? NO.

Honour thy father and thy mother: that thy days may be long upon the land which the Lord thy God giveth thee.
Exodus 20:12

For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
36 And a man’s foes shall be they of his own household.
37 He that loveth father or mother more than me is not worthy of me: and he that loveth son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me.
Matthew 10:35-37

So, go learn the context in which Christ spoke!

It seems someone like you will catch the next flight to Jerusalem because Jesus said tarry in Jerusalem until ye be endued with power from on high Luke 24:49 Not only that you will remain there to commence the great commission- from Jerusalem unto Judea!

With all thy getting get understanding!
Re: Christianity; The Religion Not Founded By Jesus by rexben(m): 6:21pm On Mar 24, 2016
I know what the problem is, you have revere Paul to a very high state and you cant imagine him to be wrong because he form the basis of your belief.
I plead with you to make Jesus the basis of your belief and not Paul the stranger
Re: Christianity; The Religion Not Founded By Jesus by rexben(m): 6:36pm On Mar 24, 2016
You said honour your father and mother ....... Did you know Jesus defined who His family are? He never called Joseph his father,he never called Mary his mother neither did He call Mary's children His brothers and sisters. He clearly showed wh His family are. Matt 23:9 God is His father, Mark 3:3-35 for whoever does the will of God is my brother and sister and mother. So as His disciple,God is my father and mother,those that do the will of my father is my family.
John 3:1-8 Jesus was briefing Nicodemus some kingdom things. He said to be born again is to be born by the Spirit. It means you are born the second time. And this time, it is not a physical birth but a spiritual one. Your physical birth,you were given birth by your biological parents and your siblings are your parents children. But when you are born again everything changes completely. God is now your father and mother,because you are begotten by Him and God's other children are your siblings
Re: Christianity; The Religion Not Founded By Jesus by rexben(m): 6:59pm On Mar 24, 2016
Jesus using the word FATHER in Matt 10:35-37. Ascribing the word father to men is to explain the information that He was trying pass across. Did you know Jesus picks things of the word for examples. He should the word sheep for his disciples,He called Himself a tree(vine) and His disciples branches. I tell you if there was another word to replace father in that context JESUS will have used it.
John 3:16. GOD sent His son to the world not to die for sins of the world but to deliver the world(captives or hostages) ftom the devil(captor or kidnapper) and to show us the way back God.
Sir,sacrifice is different from ransome.
RANSOME This is the payment paid to release or free the hostages or captives. Jesus life was a ransome. He laid His life for His sheep as the good shepherd
SACRIFICE The act of offering something to a God to propitate it.
Paul said that chooses the person to have mercy on. No,it is a liee
Jesus said inorder to recieve or obtain mercy from God you need to be merciful too
Re: Christianity; The Religion Not Founded By Jesus by rexben(m): 7:19pm On Mar 24, 2016
Jesus was sent to this world by His Father to come and bring His kingdon on earth. That is why He inconcated it in the Lord's prayer. He came to deliver hostages from the devil by choosing and living as an example. Many people stil pray that LET HIS KINGDOM COME. For the kingdom of God has already come. How do i know,?

Matt 26:29,Mark 14:25,Luke 22:18. For i tell you that from now on I will not drik of the fruit of the VINE until the kingdom of God comes
Luke 23:36,Mark 15:23&36,Matt 27:48. According to account of Mark,they gave Him a sour wine at first He did not take it but after He shouted eli eli lema.......,they offered Him another and He took.
So He took the fruit of VINE on the cross before He breathed His last breath.
As at when He was taking the fruit of VINE,He was taking it in the kingdom according to His word. THE KINGDOM HAS ALREADY COME
Re: Christianity; The Religion Not Founded By Jesus by Scholar8200(m): 7:39pm On Mar 24, 2016
rexben:
I know what the problem is, you have revere Paul to a very high state and you cant imagine him to be wrong because he form the basis of your belief.
I plead with you to make Jesus the basis of your belief and not Paul the stranger
That's your assumption which is not correct.
Re: Christianity; The Religion Not Founded By Jesus by Scholar8200(m): 7:42pm On Mar 24, 2016
rexben:
You said honour your father and mother ....... Did you know Jesus defined who His family are? He never called Joseph his father,he never called Mary his mother neither did He call Mary's children His brothers and sisters. He clearly showed wh His family are. Matt 23:9 God is His father, Mark 3:3-35 for whoever does the will of God is my brother and sister and mother. So as His disciple,God is my father and mother,those that do the will of my father is my family.
Who were these:

He that loveth father or mother more than me is not worthy of me: and he that loveth son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me.
Matthew 10:37

Why will He use this terms if we were not to use them for our parents?

John 3:1-8 Jesus was briefing Nicodemus some kingdom things. He said to be born again is to be born by the Spirit. It means you are born the second time. And this time, it is not a physical birth but a spiritual one. Your physical birth,you were given birth by your biological parents and your siblings are your parents children. But when you are born again everything changes completely. God is now your father and mother,because you are begotten by Him and God's other children are your siblings
And does that not show that it is not just by speech like you tried to make us believe?
Re: Christianity; The Religion Not Founded By Jesus by Scholar8200(m): 7:47pm On Mar 24, 2016
rexben:
Jesus using the word FATHER in Matt 10:35-37. Ascribing the word father to men is to explain the information that He was trying pass across. Did you know Jesus picks things of the word for examples. He should the word sheep for his disciples,He called Himself a tree(vine) and His disciples branches. I tell you if there was another word to replace father in that context JESUS will have used it.
WRONG! You can say similar thing for Exodus 20:12! That God was short of vocabulary??!

John 3:16. GOD sent His son to the world not to die for sins of the world but to deliver the world(captives or hostages) ftom the devil(captor or kidnapper) and to show us the way back God.
That is why we have 66 books not 4

But he was wounded for our transgressions,
he was bruised for our iniquities:

the chastisement of our peace was upon him;
and with his stripes we are healed.
6 All we like sheep have gone astray;
we have turned every one to his own way;
and the Lord hath laid on him the iniquity of us all
Isaiah 53:5,6

Sir,sacrifice is different from ransome.
RANSOME This is the payment paid to release or free the hostages or captives. Jesus life was a ransome. He laid His life for His sheep as the good shepherd
SACRIFICE The act of offering something to a God to propitate it.
Jesus' death served both purpose and others.

Paul said that chooses the person to have mercy on. No,it is a liee
Jesus said inorder to recieve or obtain mercy from God you need to be merciful too
Paul quoted from Exodus 33:19 so was Moses or his Inspirer lying?
Re: Christianity; The Religion Not Founded By Jesus by Scholar8200(m): 7:50pm On Mar 24, 2016
rexben:
Jesus was sent to this world by His Father to come and bring His kingdon on earth. That is why He inconcated it in the Lord's prayer. He came to deliver hostages from the devil by choosing and living as an example. Many people stil pray that LET HIS KINGDOM COME. For the kingdom of God has already come. How do i know,?

Matt 26:29,Mark 14:25,Luke 22:18. For i tell you that from now on I will not drik of the fruit of the VINE until the kingdom of God comes
Luke 23:36,Mark 15:23&36,Matt 27:48. According to account of Mark,they gave Him a sour wine at first He did not take it but after He shouted eli eli lema.......,they offered Him another and He took.
So He took the fruit of VINE on the cross before He breathed His last breath.
As at when He was taking the fruit of VINE,He was taking it in the kingdom according to His word. THE KINGDOM HAS ALREADY COME
You remind me of those men in Paul's time that also claimed that the resurrection is past! Read and discern, do we inherit that which is already in our possession?

34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:
Matthew 25:34
Re: Christianity; The Religion Not Founded By Jesus by rexben(m): 11:24pm On Mar 24, 2016
Any prove to show my assumption was not correct?

If you are actually born again,your fatherhood and family changes,it is a truth men don't want to accept. Matt 10:34-39 ,Luke 14:26 is actually backing the point of change in family. He even asked you to forsake those who were your family before you got born again.

As a disciple of Jesus,i believe only in his words(as recorded in Matthew,Mark,Luke and John) not in the book of revelation.

My explanation of John 3 is the truth. Jesus talk about being born of the Spirit

Did you know Jesus revised the laws and the prophets.

Which statement will you believe,is it what is said about the person or what the person says about Himself and we know Jesus can not lie because He is the truth. What He said about Himself is the only truth. He said He gave His life has ransom and not for sacrifice. Believe it or leave it.
Jesus' death never served the purpose of ransom and sacrifice. He only gave His life as ransom
Re: Christianity; The Religion Not Founded By Jesus by rexben(m): 11:48pm On Mar 24, 2016
Christianity, I call it modern Judaism that believe Jesus is the messiah

Re: Christianity; The Religion Not Founded By Jesus by Empiree: 1:11am On Mar 25, 2016
rexben:
Christianity, I call it modern Judaism that believe Jesus is the messiah
I understand you were once a christian who turned "disciple of Jesus" meaning you are no longer part of mainstream Christianity. However, as a "disciple of Jesus" do you believe in Divinity and Sonship of Jesus?
Re: Christianity; The Religion Not Founded By Jesus by cckris: 8:01am On Mar 25, 2016
Empiree:
I understand you were once a christian who turned "disciple of Jesus" meaning you are no longer part of mainstream Christianity. However, as a "disciple of Jesus" do you believe in Divinity and Sonship of Jesus?
The writer NO LONGER believes anything about Jesus.
The writer's Waterloo is in PRESUMING, as all anti-Christs have been PRESUMING, right from the COUNCIL OF NICAEA, that Christians generally don't understand the manifestation of Christ, from Genesis to Revelation. Until ATHANASIUS begins his IRREFUTABLE EXEGESIS. And there're MILLIONS of Athanasiuses around the world today, in different languages and cultures. JESUS CHRIST IS LORD.
Re: Christianity; The Religion Not Founded By Jesus by rexben(m): 10:54am On Mar 25, 2016
Empiree:
I believe in the both,i mean i believe in divinity and sonship of Jesus

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

When Is The Right Time For A Christian Woman To Go Into Relationship Or Date? / Importance Of Restitution - Case Study Of Juliana Olayode (aka Toyo Baby) / May I Not Be Knowledgeable To The Extent Of Doubting Your Existence.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.