Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

'jesus And Islam' According To The Bible- Be The Judge - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 'jesus And Islam' According To The Bible- Be The Judge (7242 Views)

Jesus And Mary Picture/photo Are They From The Bible? / The Story Of Moses: Bible And Quran' Be The Judge / Similarities And Differences Between Christianity And Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'jesus And Islam' According To The Bible- Be The Judge by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jul 23, 2009
Abuzola:

@david, this is something i know and is vivid in the book of hadith, something like people of the book is generally known as jews and christians because they were the one given the book, like We which is referred to Allah and many more. Check out the hadith below

which book and where is it?
Re: 'jesus And Islam' According To The Bible- Be The Judge by Abuzola(m): 9:58pm On Jul 23, 2009
Lets see how the Prophet died. See this:

Sahih Bukhari, hadith number 1672

from Aisha that she used to say : it was one of the favours to me that Allah's Apostle (P.B.U.H) expired in my house on the day of my turn while leaning against my chest and Allah the exalted made my saliva mix with his at his death. Abdul Rahman entered upon me with a siwak (chewing stick) in his hand and i was supporting the back of Allah's Apostle against my chest. I saw him (Peace be upon him) looking at the siwak and i knew that he wanted it. I said to him 'shall i take it for you ?' he nodded in agreement. I took it and it was too stitt for him to use, then i said ' shall i soften it for you' he nodded. I soften it and he cleaned his teeth with it. In front of him there was a jug or a thin. Umar started dipping his hand in the water and rubbing his face with it. He said 'none has the right to be worshipped except Allah. Death has its agonies'. He then lifted his hands (towards the sky) and started saying 'with the highest companion, till he (P.B.U.H) expired (died) and his hand dropped down'
Re: 'jesus And Islam' According To The Bible- Be The Judge by Abuzola(m): 11:32pm On Jul 23, 2009
Hope you have realized the truth. Don't be ashame to accept the 'truth'. David , do not let ur heart tamper you plz
Re: 'jesus And Islam' According To The Bible- Be The Judge by Abuzola(m): 6:03am On Jul 24, 2009
'And who can be better in Religion than one who submits his face (himself) to Allah and he is a good doer. And follows the religion of Abraham islamic monetheism. And Allah did take Abraham as an intimate friend ! And to Allah belongs all that is in the heavens and all that is in the earth. And Allah is Ever Encompassing all things' Quran 4:125-126
Re: 'jesus And Islam' According To The Bible- Be The Judge by javalove(m): 10:27am On Jul 24, 2009
@david

you're just being dishonest. We all know that al-islam DIDNT COME FROM THE ROOT WORD SALAM! Your wikipedia apologist didnt even attempt to make that silly and fraudulent correlation. He tried to use the triliteral excuse which again doesnt hold water as salam itlself contains only 3 consonants!

Repeating a lie doesnt make it true. I saw the 4 walls of a school that is why ignorant islamobots like you cant deceive me no more.

All scholars agree on one thing . . . islam means submission. But Salam does not mean submission at all! Infact its arabic and hebrew meanings are THE SAME - peace/tranquility! Nothing like submission there.

How then can islam be derived from salam and mean 2 opposing things at the same time? Does peace translate to submission?

u are the most shameless piece of **** i have ever come accross on NL. . . What?

Have u taken classes in arabic to tell us what is and what is not in the arabic lingo?

Do u know aw words are formed, how tenses are constructed in arabic?

Do u understand arabic sef to start with. . .?

Even in english, yoruba and all other languages, words are culled out of words with meanings being synonymous.

Are u doing all these to discredit Islam, that still continues to grow under the roof of her enimies?

Are u not ashamed of urself that for the past years u have joined NL, u still cant come of wiv facts to discredit Islam. . .all u do is result to lies!!!!

Man go get a life cos ur efforts have been fruitless. . .

My advice for u is go take Arabic courses and shamefully come and tell us Islam and Salam dont mean peace. . .

HE THAT KNOWS NOT, AND KNOWS NOT THAT HE KNOWS NOT IS A FOOL!!! THE PERSON WOULD ARGUE FROM NOW TILL JUDGEMENT DAY COS HE DOESNT KNOW AND HE WONT ACCEPT HE DOESNT KNOW

olodo oshi. . grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 'jesus And Islam' According To The Bible- Be The Judge by Abuzola(m): 7:15pm On Jul 24, 2009
Roflmao. Thats how they behave when cornered. Most especially that fanatic noetic, he turns a blind eye when shown the light
Re: 'jesus And Islam' According To The Bible- Be The Judge by Abuzola(m): 11:01am On Jul 25, 2009
Deuteronomy 5:9
'You shall not bow down to them or serve them, for I the Lord your God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children to the third and fourth generation of those who hate me'

Quran 4:116
'verily, God forgives not the sin of setting up partners in worship with Him, but He forgives whom He wills sins other than that, and whoever sets up partners in worship with God, has indeed strayed faraway'

Oh christians why will you say trinity when this knowledge has come tn you, Abuzola is nothing but a plain warner. The worst regret of all time will be 'HAD I KNOW' on the that terrible Day (DAY OF RECKONING)
Re: 'jesus And Islam' According To The Bible- Be The Judge by Eaglebabe: 4:30pm On Jul 25, 2009
Who told u that lslam is a religion of peace?If that is the case,why the crises in all lslam dominated states in d world?Jesus is the price of peace and l am proud to be his follower.It is an insult on JESUS to compare him with Islam.
Re: 'jesus And Islam' According To The Bible- Be The Judge by javalove(m): 4:36pm On Jul 25, 2009
Eaglebabe:

Who told u that lslam is a religion of peace?If that is the case,why the crises in all lslam dominated states in d world?Jesus is the price of peace and l am proud to be his follower.It is an insult on JESUS to compare him with Islam.

LMAO!!!!!

For ur information, Jesus was a muslim too
Re: 'jesus And Islam' According To The Bible- Be The Judge by Abuzola(m): 5:13pm On Jul 25, 2009
@eager. You should ask yourself who is inflicting war in the muslim countries if not your brothers Israel and U.S
Re: 'jesus And Islam' According To The Bible- Be The Judge by olabowale(m): 11:05pm On Jul 25, 2009
@Davidylan: Peace is Salaam. Salaam as a word consists of three letters. Now count them: Siin (S), Laam (L) and Miim (M)! You are a yoruba boy, so you should know "a e i o u"! The arabs have a i u only by its accenting up wich is the a, accenting down which the i and midde accent is e. So when one to write Salaam, a simple Slm is good enough for those who are educated. They will know whether it is Salaam, Salim, etc based on the sentence, and or its usage in the sentence.

People like me who are not experts in Arabic language, will not know it. Hence the Sa, instead of S, laa, instead of L and of course the M not having anything behind it, instead of Ma, in Salaama.

If I write in short hand Dvdlyn, in a sentence, those who are educated will know its propably Davidylan. But am sure you will come up with a great spin on it that will stink up to ying yang.
Re: 'jesus And Islam' According To The Bible- Be The Judge by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jul 25, 2009
the idiocy of the typical muslim knows no bounds . . . his deception is even worse . . .

Eagle asked a question:

Eaglebabe:

Who told u that lslam is a religion of peace?If that is the case,[b]why the crises in all lslam dominated states in d world?[/b]Jesus is the price of peace and l am proud to be his follower.It is an insult on JESUS to compare him with Islam.

here is Javalove's answer:

javalove:

LMAO!!!!!

For ur information, Jesus was a muslim too

What did he explain? undecided

then abuzola the resident slave for allah responds . . .

Abuzola:

@eager. You should ask yourself who is inflicting war in the muslim countries if not your brothers Israel and U.S

so as usual the muslim states are never at fault . . . it is just Israel and the US. From Iran to Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Algeria to Pakistan . . . its all the US and Israel? shocked undecided
Re: 'jesus And Islam' According To The Bible- Be The Judge by Abuzola(m): 11:33pm On Jul 25, 2009
Yeah ofcourse. Majority of muslim country is at peace, such as saudi arabia, Tunisia, morocco, Egypt, Syria,Turkey, Iran, Kazhastan, uzubekistan, tajikstan, Iran, Libya, Qatar, oman, Dubai, kuwait and a host of others, just a small number are having problem from the U.S and Israeli conspiracy. The same way a september 11 can be launch in U.S and July bombing in London so is the arab countries liable to be a host, no major differences
Re: 'jesus And Islam' According To The Bible- Be The Judge by Abuzola(m): 11:17am On Jul 26, 2009
Have you ask how many christian country is not at peace ?
Answer: Congo, chad, Rwanda, sierea leone, Liberia but now relatively calm, Madagascar, Zimbabwe, Haiti, mexico and a host of others
Re: 'jesus And Islam' According To The Bible- Be The Judge by Abuzola(m): 2:17pm On Jul 27, 2009
This again show christian as the most selfish people, how many christian or pastor greet each other saying 'peace be upon you'. What a shame to christendom
Re: 'jesus And Islam' According To The Bible- Be The Judge by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jul 27, 2009
Abuzola:

Yeah ofcourse. Majority of muslim country is at peace, such as saudi arabia, Tunisia, morocco, Egypt, Syria,Turkey, Iran, Kazhastan, uzubekistan, tajikstan, Iran, Libya, Qatar, oman, Dubai, kuwait and a host of others, just a small number are having problem from the U.S and Israeli conspiracy. The same way a september 11 can be launch in U.S and July bombing in London so is the arab countries liable to be a host, no major differences

Dubai is not a country. I believe you mean the United Arab Emirates consisting of Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah etc.

Where were you when 9/11 took place? What do you even understand by the word Peace?
Re: 'jesus And Islam' According To The Bible- Be The Judge by javalove(m): 4:37pm On Jul 27, 2009
ahonohai:

Dubai is not a country. I believe you mean the United Arab Emirates consisting of Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah etc.

Where were you when 9/11 took place? What do you even understand by the word Peace?

who is responsible for the unrest in Afghanistan, Iraq and Gaza . . .

who is responsible for killing thousands of women and children in gaza?

who is responsible for firing misiles into the homes of civillians in gaza?

who is responsible for killing hundred of thousands in the middle east all in the name of Weapon of Mass destruction which we still await till today?

answer the questions and do the math . . .ori e fo ka sibe grin
Re: 'jesus And Islam' According To The Bible- Be The Judge by Abuzola(m): 6:07pm On Jul 27, 2009
Lol. Ahonohai is one sick fellow always going round the table, despite the fact he verily comprehend the matter at hand, he needs a psychiatric doctor
Re: 'jesus And Islam' According To The Bible- Be The Judge by Abuzola(m): 6:31am On Jul 29, 2009
Alhamdulilahi ! Oh Allah do not lead me astray after you have guided me, indeed whom You lead astray no man can guide. Thank You Ya Salamun
Re: 'jesus And Islam' According To The Bible- Be The Judge by Abuzola(m): 3:08pm On Jul 30, 2009
'to Allah is your return and He is Able to do all things' Quran 11:4
Re: 'jesus And Islam' According To The Bible- Be The Judge by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jul 30, 2009
Abuzola:

Lol. Ahonohai is one sick fellow always going round the table, despite the fact he verily comprehend the matter at hand, he needs a psychiatric doctor

Don't you have anything better to do than cast aspersions at me?
Re: 'jesus And Islam' According To The Bible- Be The Judge by Abuzola(m): 4:41pm On Jul 30, 2009
When you distant yourself from me thats when i will leave you, moreover you are the one casting aspersion on me
Re: 'jesus And Islam' According To The Bible- Be The Judge by Abuzola(m): 8:07pm On Aug 03, 2009
Deuteronomy 5:9
'You shall not bow down to them or serve them, for I the Lord your God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children to the third and fourth generation of those who hate me'

Quran 4:116
'verily, God forgives not the sin of setting up partners in worship with Him, but He forgives whom He wills sins other than that, and whoever sets up partners in worship with God, has indeed strayed faraway'

Oh christians why will you say trinity when this knowledge has come tn you, Abuzola is nothing but a plain warner. The worst regret of all time will be 'HAD I KNOW' on the that terrible Day (DAY OF RECKONING)
Re: 'jesus And Islam' According To The Bible- Be The Judge by Maykelly(f): 12:23pm On Aug 05, 2009
@topic and poster as well

Your topic is very very wrong though i don't know the bla bla bla ur talking about, but note the followings:

Point 1, Islam and Holy Bible do not have connection or comparison whatsoever
Point 2, Islam is never mention in the Holy Bible
Point 3, jesus in Islam is never the same with Lord Jesus in the Holy Bible.
Point 4, We do not judge contradictions in Islam because we are not confused - Holy Bible.
Re: 'jesus And Islam' According To The Bible- Be The Judge by Abuzola(m): 8:57pm On Aug 05, 2009
Kelly kelly, jesus is jesus the son of mary. Why can't you question yourself many question on why jesus was simple human, his miracles ain't unique because Elijah did the same
Re: 'jesus And Islam' According To The Bible- Be The Judge by Abuzola(m): 12:33pm On Aug 29, 2009
"And for their unbelief, and their uttering against Mary a grave false charge, and for their saying, 'We killed the messiah, Jesus son of Mary, the Messiah of God"…yet they did not slay him, neither crucified him, only a likeness of that was shown to them. Those who are at variance concerning him are surely in doubt the following of conjecture; and they did not kill him of certainty…no indeed; God raised him up to Him; God is Almighty, Allwise. There is not one of the people of the book but will assuredly believe him before his death, and on the Resurrection Day he will be a witness against them." (An-Nissa 4:156-159)

When he decrees a thing He but say to it, "Be", and it is. (Al-Imran 3:45-47)

"That is Jesus, son of Mary, in word of truth, concerning which they are doubting. It is not for God to take a son unto Him. Glory be to Him, He nut says to it, 'Be, and it is. (Maryam 19:34-35)
Re: 'jesus And Islam' According To The Bible- Be The Judge by nuclearboy(m): 12:51am On Sep 09, 2009
Why don't we all just stay within the confines of our own beliefs and stop trying to ridicule others? This is all about conviction which is and always will remain personal!

Haba.

Poster, if you find a xtian who has read the 3rd Surah, you may find your arguments turned against you. Remember your Holy book says those who follow Jesus will be greater than those who do not etc. All of that however, is subject to individual interpretation which may be used the way you use your arguments
Re: 'jesus And Islam' According To The Bible- Be The Judge by Nobody: 5:46am On Sep 09, 2009
its a pity ure ignorant that its the muslims that follows jesus teachings or u think its xtians?you people are st paul's followers now, TRINITY PEOPLE,and JESUS never claimed TRINITY.remember muslims follows from Moses,Jesus and to the last and final prophet Muhammad(peace be upon them)
Re: 'jesus And Islam' According To The Bible- Be The Judge by Nobody: 7:20am On Sep 09, 2009
uplawal:

its a pity ure ignorant that its the muslims that follows jesus teachings or u think its xtians?you people are st paul's followers now, TRINITY PEOPLE,and JESUS never claimed TRINITY.remember muslims follows from Moses,Jesus and to the last and final prophet Muhammad(peace be upon them)

You are the one who is  spewing ignorance!  grin

If you can't understand the concept of the Trinity, let it go! Afterall, we've agreed here on Nairaland that Christians and Moslems are not worshipping the same God!

grin
Re: 'jesus And Islam' According To The Bible- Be The Judge by igbalajobi: 11:10am On Sep 09, 2009
@ahonoai,
f you can't understand the concept of the Trinity, let it go! Afterall, we've agreed here on Nairaland that Christians and Moslems are not worshipping the same God!

Spot on!
You are simply and unequivocally correct.
Muslims worship the GOD of the Universe. The God of all prophets from Adam, Moses, Isa (Jesus) and finally Mohammed. May peace and blessings of ALLAH be upon them all.
The ONLY ONE and indivisible GOD
The GOD that didn't beget son and neither was HE begotten.
The GOD that created you and me
The GOD we all cry unto to seek help including Isah (Jesus PBUH)

Muslims and xtians will never worship the same God except they (xtians) truly follow the teachings of Jesus
Re: 'jesus And Islam' According To The Bible- Be The Judge by Nobody: 11:32am On Sep 09, 2009
yes until they follow the teachings of Jesus and the one Jesus promised he would come after him i.e Muhammad,both proclaiming the worship of one God ALLAH, if not they are IDOLATERS and would be counted among the loosers cos the message had already been sent to them but they heed not
Re: 'jesus And Islam' According To The Bible- Be The Judge by Nobody: 11:39am On Sep 09, 2009
@Ahonoai,my dear i understand the word TRINITY more than you cos i was formerly a good xtian and its all IDOLATORY, could u tell me when the idear of TRINITY came into the christianity cos its not even in the bible,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tell Your Dream Let Me Interpret. / Happy Easter To Every Nairaland Member! / Tb Joshua Replies Critics As He Is Live Now PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.