Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,752 members, 7,820,589 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

Help! My Fiance Is HIV Positive, I'm Not; What Do I Do? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! My Fiance Is HIV Positive, I'm Not; What Do I Do? (38653 Views)

"What My Fiance Did For Me After Breaking My Leg In An Accident". Photos / A Facebook User Discovers His Ex-Girlfriend is HIV Positive After Breaking Up / My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! My Fiance Is HIV Positive, I'm Not; What Do I Do? by Nobody: 6:32pm On Mar 24, 2016
cutetonye009:
www.who.int/hiv/topics/malecircumcision/en/ That's the point i am trying to make. So you know, I ain't an ignoramus cool. I am just trying to convince the brother not to push his luck any further.

Read the bolded again cool

OP, thank God you got lucky.I know how you feel, but the truth must be told, you can't marry her. And yes, it is true that your results could be negative,circumcised men are less proned to the virus provided they have a blood free Sex, so consider yourself lucky and don't ever have any sexual intercourse with her again. All she needs now is your love and care, if you go extreme na you Sabi. God is her strength now..
Cheers!
Re: Help! My Fiance Is HIV Positive, I'm Not; What Do I Do? by HomesOfLife(m): 12:37pm On May 07, 2016
Sad
Re: Help! My Fiance Is HIV Positive, I'm Not; What Do I Do? by pepigeorge(m): 8:14am On Sep 27, 2016
Kbeaut:
Comfort her. Let her know that her illness doesn't define or change who she is. Not only that but it's 2016 & with the advances in medicine she can live a long normal life, so she shouldn't worry. & also you can take prep so you can still have sex but will NOT be affected. So there is nothing to worry about as long as you both are responsible. & most importantly let her know that your love for her will not change and you will get through this together. The most important part is for her to understand that having HIV doesn't make her any less than anyone else. We are all human, we all bleed the same. Even with HIV her blood is still the same color as yours, no?

Oboy just be her friend. ..........
relationship/marriage wise RUN
Re: Help! My Fiance Is HIV Positive, I'm Not; What Do I Do? by LorDBolton(m): 9:46am On Sep 27, 2016
iSellUsedCars:

I insisted they took the test again. We've not been intimate for a month now. Thus, she probably just contracted it. I'll try another clinic in the morning however. Thank you

Hiv cannot show until after 3months so oga try visiting the hospital 2months from now + 2 additional months after.

Also if you guys had unprotected sex then OYO for u cos her infection couldn't have shown up on any test unless she got infected @least 4months ago
Re: Help! My Fiance Is HIV Positive, I'm Not; What Do I Do? by jey4all(m): 11:33am On Sep 27, 2016
Please at this moment, I will advice you to stand by your girl no matter what she might be suicidal at the moment. HIV is not a death sentence. I had a almost similar case. I dated a girl she was positive and I was negative. I stood by her all through the period. She is on rectroviral now and she goes about her normal life. Please be strong for her
Re: Help! My Fiance Is HIV Positive, I'm Not; What Do I Do? by jey4all(m): 11:41am On Sep 27, 2016
Pagesweet:
I had the same experience, I had an HIV positive as a gal friend and we had sex several times. Wen I discovered she was positive I stopped having sex with her then I went for a test, the result came outnegative I was restless after 3months a repeated the test again it was negative, I am still going to repeat the test by may which will make ur six month. I ave made a lot if research abt this and I found out that a man can ex cape contracting HIV from a positive woman if they have nt engage in a vigorous sex and there is no cut in their privates. But a woman can't excape it wen she have sex with a man who is positive this is because her genital is open and the man always donate the sperm which contains d virus. My brother do not be afraid Cus it is 100% possible that after six months ur result can still be negative. Am a biochemist and a Nigerian I want to use this medium to say that very soon the cure for HIV will be found by a Nigerian.

I had a similar case. My girl was positive and I was negative, we had so many unprotected sex. I have gone for HIV TEST as many as possible and its over a year now and I a still negative. Hiv is not the end of the world.
Re: Help! My Fiance Is HIV Positive, I'm Not; What Do I Do? by Nobody: 11:13am On Jan 18, 2017
True Love Indeed... May God Bless And Strenghten U Both
Re: Help! My Fiance Is HIV Positive, I'm Not; What Do I Do? by farouk0403(m): 6:19pm On Feb 23, 2017
motunrayoamusa:
having HIV is not the end of the world, i have HIV from my first love. She can live normal live, pls tell her not to thinks
hi miss can I ask you some question regarding Hiv if you dont mind pls.
Re: Help! My Fiance Is HIV Positive, I'm Not; What Do I Do? by HomesOfLife(m): 11:26pm On Mar 05, 2017
WOW
Re: Help! My Fiance Is HIV Positive, I'm Not; What Do I Do? by Syphonn(m): 4:11pm On Aug 02, 2017
Chest infections, Signs and symptoms and how to prevent it

Chest infections are common, especially after a cold or flu during the fall and winter.
Although most are gentle and improve on their own, some can be serious or even potentially fatal.
Signs and symptoms of chest infection

The main symptoms of a thoracic infection may include:
A persistent cough
Coughing yellow or thick mucus, or coughing blood
Shortness of breath or rapid, shallow breathing
Wheezing
High temperature (fever)
A fast heartbeat
Chest pain or tightness
Feeling confused and disoriented

Read more at www.healthyfeedz.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Should I Continue This Relationship Or Quit? / A Soldier's Pre Wedding Photoshoot / 21-Year-Old Kenyan Student & Her 54-Year-Old American Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.