Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,421 members, 7,843,281 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

You See This Beautiful Lady & Lots Of Cash Lying On The Floor What Will You Do - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You See This Beautiful Lady & Lots Of Cash Lying On The Floor What Will You Do (7968 Views)

Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her / Lady Drags Fiance On The Floor In Pre-wedding Photos / If You See This Beautiful Lady & Lots Of Cash Lying On The Floor.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You See This Beautiful Lady & Lots Of Cash Lying On The Floor What Will You Do by xtervaganza(m): 1:48pm On Mar 24, 2016
Jonathan2787:
Op you be learner,? What da fuq am i gonna do with a dead b**tch, i just grab the Benjamin and leave, sh*t
what da sod is Benjamin? You people need to stop talking crap here
Re: You See This Beautiful Lady & Lots Of Cash Lying On The Floor What Will You Do by xtervaganza(m): 1:52pm On Mar 24, 2016
boxer022:
If she is still alive I will take her to the hospital, pay for her medicals and when she is fit, I will return the balance of the money back to her.
return the money to her

Re: You See This Beautiful Lady & Lots Of Cash Lying On The Floor What Will You Do by Nobody: 2:01pm On Mar 24, 2016
xtervaganza:
what da sod is Benjamin? You people need to stop talking crap here
it aint crap nigga wtf are you, you mean you don't know Benjamin is greens or money?
Re: You See This Beautiful Lady & Lots Of Cash Lying On The Floor What Will You Do by xtervaganza(m): 2:26pm On Mar 24, 2016
Jonathan2787:
it aint crap nigga wtf are you, you mean you don't know Benjamin is greens or money?
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Exactly what I was expecting you to say. You fell nice into the trap

Benjamins are not just ordinary money or dollars

It actually means 100 dollars. So how did you know the money in that picture are Benjamins? Lol

Stop forming fake Americana and don't call me a nigga cos I'm not gringrin grin grin grin
Re: You See This Beautiful Lady & Lots Of Cash Lying On The Floor What Will You Do by Nobody: 2:41pm On Mar 24, 2016
xtervaganza:
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Exactly what I was expecting you to say. You fell nice into the trap

Benjamins are not just ordinary money or dollars

It actually means 100 dollars. So how did you know the money in that picture are Benjamins? Lol

Stop forming fake Americana and don't call me a nigga cos I'm not gringrin grin grin grin
hahsha, why am i laughing, i don't know maybe because you thought you are funny so i decided to laugh at you, Benjamins isnt hundred dollars fool, but since you a pig headed busta, you wont listen, if you aint a nigga what da fuq are you a gringo? Bullshit
Re: You See This Beautiful Lady & Lots Of Cash Lying On The Floor What Will You Do by xtervaganza(m): 2:50pm On Mar 24, 2016
Jonathan2787:
hahsha, why am i laughing, i don't know maybe because you thought you are funny so i decided to laugh at you, Benjamins isnt hundred dollars fool, but since you a pig headed busta, you wont listen, if you aint a nigga what da fuq are you a gringo? Bullshit
bloody illiterate

Get educated and stop showing your retardation online
Re: You See This Beautiful Lady & Lots Of Cash Lying On The Floor What Will You Do by Nobody: 2:55pm On Mar 24, 2016
xtervaganza:
bloody illiterate

Get educated and stop showing your retardation online
hahaha calling me a bloody illiterate without knowing who i am, smh am just gonna laugh it off because the person taking the words of slowpoke seriously is also an slowpoke, am sorry that you're born a slowpoke and i dont have time to play catch up with you, so notify me in three years time when you iq is Atleast upto 120
Re: You See This Beautiful Lady & Lots Of Cash Lying On The Floor What Will You Do by xtervaganza(m): 3:14pm On Mar 24, 2016
Jonathan2787:
hahaha calling me a bloody illiterate without knowing who i am, smh am just gonna laugh it off because the person taking the words of slowpoke seriously is also an slowpoke, am sorry that you're born a slowpoke and i dont have time to play catch up with you, so notify me in three years time when you iq is Atleast upto 120
those who named you jonathan were wrong

Jonathan would have suit you better

Idiots like you who hate being corrected will die broke and ignorant

Brain dead
Re: You See This Beautiful Lady & Lots Of Cash Lying On The Floor What Will You Do by Nobody: 3:35pm On Mar 24, 2016
xtervaganza:
those who named you jonathan were wrong

Jonathan would have suit you better

Idiots like you who hate being corrected will die broke and ignorant

Brain dead
Atleast am better than you whos called xtervaganza i font think you even know the meaning just like you don't know what Jonathan mean, pathetic degenerate trying to be noticed, your airhead is too small to reason, dont show the world that you're an ass hole, you will do good by keeping it to yourself, the world is a better place without your likes, but since you are relentless and annoying bovine, you'll still quote me, to show how desperate your ill mannered self is.
Re: You See This Beautiful Lady & Lots Of Cash Lying On The Floor What Will You Do by xtervaganza(m): 3:38pm On Mar 24, 2016
Jonathan2787:
Atleast am better than you whos called xtervaganza i font think you even know the meaning just like you don't know what Jonathan mean, pathetic degenerate trying to be noticed, your airhead is too small to reason, dont show the world that you're an ass hole, you will do good by keeping it to yourself, the world is a better place without your likes, but since you are relentless and annoying bovine, you'll still quote me, to show how desperate your ill mannered self is.
make I laugh in Hebrew. Please educate me on what your dumb name mean? To you or the brain deads who gave you the stoopid name grin grin grin

I'll continue to quote you to out you as brain dead never do well son of a wh0re who's forming fake gangster online by using words he knows little about

I habe educated you on what Benjamins are, now disappear or tell me what your stoopid and cursed name mean
Re: You See This Beautiful Lady & Lots Of Cash Lying On The Floor What Will You Do by Nobody: 3:46pm On Mar 24, 2016
xtervaganza:
make I laugh in Hebrew. Please educate me on what your dumb name mean? To you or the brain deads who gave you the stoopid name grin grin grin

I'll continue to quote you to out you as brain dead never do well son of a wh0re who's forming fake gangster online by using words he knows little about

I habe educated you on what Benjamins are, now disappear or tell me what your stoopid and cursed name mean
i doff my hat for you, you stupidity is out of this world how do i form gangsta by typing what i feel like on a social network, and weres your proof that your meaning of Benjamin is correct, your moronic trait is not my fault so why dont you look for your kind, so yall can bleat together and as for my dumb name, look around you fool no one cares about your opinion you know why? Because the world is a better place without you in it, you called me the son of a LovePeddler, i wont insult your parents because they are not aware of what you use your cheap phone todo, the way phones are cheap now there are a lot of kids online so why would i take your insults to heart, besides i cant see you to beat the bjesus out of you, keep it up you ass licking rhinoceros pizzle cool
Re: You See This Beautiful Lady & Lots Of Cash Lying On The Floor What Will You Do by laribari(m): 4:00pm On Mar 24, 2016
3- take her to the hospital and return the Money to the police

My reason is because i have a very strong conscience that will judge me if i allow the person die.
However, because we have a stupid police force who will think you killed or attacked her, i will take the money to the police to prove that i'm only helping her.

Report the case to the police, while she's at the hospital and hopefully she won't die but of cos i would have deposited part of the money in the hospital for her treatment before going to the police as that they can help trace her people.
Re: You See This Beautiful Lady & Lots Of Cash Lying On The Floor What Will You Do by xtervaganza(m): 4:06pm On Mar 24, 2016
Jonathan2787:
i doff my hat for you, you stupidity is out of this world how do i form gangsta by typing what i feel like on a social network, and weres your proof that your meaning of Benjamin is correct, your moronic trait is not my fault so why dont you look for your kind, so yall can bleat together and as for my dumb name, look around you fool no one cares about your opinion you know why? Because the world is a better place without you in it, you called me the son of a LovePeddler, i wont insult your parents because they are not aware of what you use your cheap phone todo, the way phones are cheap now there are a lot of kids online so why would i take your insults to heart, besides i cant see you to beat the bjesus out of you, keep it up you ass licking rhinoceros pizzle cool
like I said before, you're an illiterate and an ineffectual buffoon.

And yes, you're also a bastard. 1) ask yourself who's on the 100 dollar bill? Is it Benjamin Franklin? You bloody brain bastard. I can't believe I'm arguing with a low life like you

Forming Yankee when you're just a bushy ghetto fool. If you have actually seen a $100 you would see Benjamin Franklin on it you bloody slowpoke
Re: You See This Beautiful Lady & Lots Of Cash Lying On The Floor What Will You Do by Nobody: 4:52pm On Mar 24, 2016
xtervaganza:
like I said before, you're an illiterate and an ineffectual buffoon.

And yes, you're also a bastard. 1) ask yourself who's on the 100 dollar bill? Is it Benjamin Franklin? You bloody brain bastard. I can't believe I'm arguing with a low life like you

Forming Yankee when you're just a bushy ghetto fool. If you have actually seen a $100 you would see Benjamin Franklin on it you bloody slowpoke
its just a simple altercation which started because your dullard gutter brain refused to acknowledge the use of words, we all know its called Benjamin because theres a drawing of him on the dollar bill, but in your show of awesome retardation, you ignored the fact that a million dollars is made up of thousands of hundred dollars(benjamin) i wouldn't bother breaking it down for you even as its too big for your dull brain to comprehend, and am glad that if am a bastard i know my parents who brought me up in a way that reeks of eminence worthy of emulation, but you don't know yours so have practically no upbringing, this i can prove by your overwhelming show of fish brain, stupid, cockeyed show of foolish mannerisms, its obvious you grew up a dejected lowlife who lacks education, exposure and civilization, from the worst slum i can only imagine, your kind goes nowhere, from the way you devote time to google up Benjamin shows you are jobless and your life lacks fun so tou go about throwing tantrums and making something out of nothing, if i say Benjamins, which is correct in this context and in every ramifications it shouldn't be any of your business, but i love the attention you are giving me, keep working your dejected saddist ass up because of nothing, you belligerent boastful and egocentric marsupial
Re: You See This Beautiful Lady & Lots Of Cash Lying On The Floor What Will You Do by xtervaganza(m): 5:50pm On Mar 24, 2016
Jonathan2787:
its just a simple altercation which started because your dullard gutter brain refused to acknowledge the use of words, we all know its called Benjamin because theres a drawing of him on the dollar bill, but in your show of awesome retardation, you ignored the fact that a million dollars is made up of thousands of hundred dollars(benjamin) i wouldn't bother breaking it down for you even as its too big for your dull brain to comprehend, and am glad that if am a bastard i know my parents who brought me up in a way that reeks of eminence worthy of emulation, but you don't know yours so have practically no upbringing, this i can prove by your overwhelming show of fish brain, stupid, cockeyed show of foolish mannerisms, its obvious you grew up a dejected lowlife who lacks education, exposure and civilization, from the worst slum i can only imagine, your kind goes nowhere, from the way you devote time to google up Benjamin shows you are jobless and your life lacks fun so tou go about throwing tantrums and making something out of nothing, if i say Benjamins, which is correct in this context and in every ramifications it shouldn't be any of your business, but i love the attention you are giving me, keep working your dejected saddist ass up because of nothing, you belligerent boastful and egocentric marsupial
eleribu ni e se

No need for your long epistle omo ale

Anybody with common sense knows Benjamins are 100 dollar bills

Stop quoting me before thunder finish you join your wretched eleribu family

Hahahahhah
Re: You See This Beautiful Lady & Lots Of Cash Lying On The Floor What Will You Do by Nobody: 5:57pm On Mar 24, 2016
xtervaganza:
eleribu ni e se

No need for your long epistle omo ale

Anybody with common sense knows Benjamins are 100 dollar bills

Stop quoting me before thunder finish you join your wretched eleribu family

Hahahahhah
Lol i rest my case, i wont quote you again and wont reply again i just give up, because this stupidity didn't start today, it was there since you were regurgitated, i can't battle with it.
Re: You See This Beautiful Lady & Lots Of Cash Lying On The Floor What Will You Do by xtervaganza(m): 6:02pm On Mar 24, 2016
Jonathan2787:
Lol i rest my case, i wont quote you again and wont reply again i just give up, because this stupidity didn't start today, it was there since you were regurgitated, i can't battle with it.
hahahahhaha e don pain am oo

Oloriburuku somebody. Next time when your elders correct you you'll say thank you sir instead of blindly arguing with me because you're a low life bastard.

I know you have learnt a new lesson today. Benjamins are no ordinary money but 100 dollar bill.

2nd lesson; stop forming Americana, no matter how hard you try to Behind your words you'll still forever remain a never do well eleribu

Now forever disappear from my sight before I give you finishing

Omo ofo
Re: You See This Beautiful Lady & Lots Of Cash Lying On The Floor What Will You Do by Kuronima: 6:39pm On Mar 24, 2016
Jonathan2787:

Benjamin is not "greens or maybe money", just the hundred dollars bill coz it's got the Benjamin Franklin head on it.... Well that may still be right coz in 9ja we tend to copy without the facts.

Just passing by

Oops! Someone beat me to this observation
Re: You See This Beautiful Lady & Lots Of Cash Lying On The Floor What Will You Do by hebenezher(m): 7:10pm On Mar 24, 2016
sad bang her 6 of em rounds.... Then jass with the money... Ain't gat joy... ##ssss ssss 2 puff to the brain
Re: You See This Beautiful Lady & Lots Of Cash Lying On The Floor What Will You Do by dotmanxp(m): 8:59pm On Mar 24, 2016
dkronicle:
She looks dead, d cash looks alive. Atleast I will go with d one dat has life na.
guy u no fit last aswear grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

•°Girls Who Like Giving Blöwjobs, Why?•° / Transport Money, I Don’t Get It. / Romance Section Offtopic Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.