Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,447 members, 7,853,945 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 08:22 AM

You See This Beautiful Lady & Lots Of Cash Lying On The Floor What Will You Do - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You See This Beautiful Lady & Lots Of Cash Lying On The Floor What Will You Do (7987 Views)

Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her / Lady Drags Fiance On The Floor In Pre-wedding Photos / If You See This Beautiful Lady & Lots Of Cash Lying On The Floor.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You See This Beautiful Lady & Lots Of Cash Lying On The Floor What Will You Do by ba7man(m): 8:54am On Mar 24, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Oh,I thought you meant let's make the most of it by playin' the op's game.
I thought you cruel.
My mistake.
You're such a sweet person. smiley

Just like me.

I wouldn't dare do that with someone's predicament, at least the person still has loved ones.

1 Like

Re: You See This Beautiful Lady & Lots Of Cash Lying On The Floor What Will You Do by Nobody: 9:26am On Mar 24, 2016
Take the mula and kawasaki..,no time to check time..
Re: You See This Beautiful Lady & Lots Of Cash Lying On The Floor What Will You Do by franklingud(m): 9:59am On Mar 24, 2016
as a sharp igbo boy wey I be. I go pity d gal, check if she still dey alive, if not I go take the benjamins and flee.

if she dey alive I go take am go hospital. then keep the money for her. so dat she go share me some na...

I try.
Re: You See This Beautiful Lady & Lots Of Cash Lying On The Floor What Will You Do by refiner(f): 10:16am On Mar 24, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Oh,I thought you meant let's make the most of it by playin' the op's game.
I thought you cruel.
My mistake.

is DAT u?@dpsmiley
Re: You See This Beautiful Lady & Lots Of Cash Lying On The Floor What Will You Do by Nobody: 10:31am On Mar 24, 2016
refiner:

is DAT u?@dpsmiley
Mmm hmm
Re: You See This Beautiful Lady & Lots Of Cash Lying On The Floor What Will You Do by refiner(f): 10:36am On Mar 24, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Mmm hmm
my eyes are itchy!....type a yes!wink
Re: You See This Beautiful Lady & Lots Of Cash Lying On The Floor What Will You Do by Nobody: 10:38am On Mar 24, 2016
refiner:

my eyes are itchy!....type a yes!wink
Ha! grin Yes,Miss Refiner that's me.
Re: You See This Beautiful Lady & Lots Of Cash Lying On The Floor What Will You Do by refiner(f): 10:41am On Mar 24, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:

SAVED!grin
Re: You See This Beautiful Lady & Lots Of Cash Lying On The Floor What Will You Do by Nobody: 10:43am On Mar 24, 2016
refiner:

SAVED!grin
shocked why?
Re: You See This Beautiful Lady & Lots Of Cash Lying On The Floor What Will You Do by refiner(f): 10:47am On Mar 24, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
shocked why?
u are beautiful!

dats y!smiley
Re: You See This Beautiful Lady & Lots Of Cash Lying On The Floor What Will You Do by Nobody: 10:48am On Mar 24, 2016
refiner:

u are beautiful!

dats y!smiley
Thank you.
Long as I don't end up around the web somewhere, fine.
Re: You See This Beautiful Lady & Lots Of Cash Lying On The Floor What Will You Do by ba7man(m): 10:49am On Mar 24, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Totally love that afrocentric look of yours with no make up.

What's your smile like?
Re: You See This Beautiful Lady & Lots Of Cash Lying On The Floor What Will You Do by refiner(f): 10:53am On Mar 24, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Thank you. Long as I don't end up around the web somewhere, fine.

nop u won't!...*cross my hrt!*smiley
Re: You See This Beautiful Lady & Lots Of Cash Lying On The Floor What Will You Do by refiner(f): 10:53am On Mar 24, 2016
ba7man:

What's your smile like?

yea she's beautiful....

#teamnomakeup rocks!smiley
Re: You See This Beautiful Lady & Lots Of Cash Lying On The Floor What Will You Do by Nobody: 10:57am On Mar 24, 2016
ba7man:

What's your smile like?
It look alot like this...... grin
Re: You See This Beautiful Lady & Lots Of Cash Lying On The Floor What Will You Do by ba7man(m): 10:59am On Mar 24, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
It look alot like this...... grin
.... Complete with the green make-up, right? grin grin grin
Re: You See This Beautiful Lady & Lots Of Cash Lying On The Floor What Will You Do by ba7man(m): 11:00am On Mar 24, 2016
refiner:

yea she's beautiful....

#teamnomakeup rocks!smiley
Yeah, sadly girls that take pride in their natural looks are an endangered specie.
Re: You See This Beautiful Lady & Lots Of Cash Lying On The Floor What Will You Do by Nobody: 11:02am On Mar 24, 2016
refiner:

nop u won't!...*cross my hrt!*smiley
Or yer lists ......promise me Refiner
Re: You See This Beautiful Lady & Lots Of Cash Lying On The Floor What Will You Do by refiner(f): 11:05am On Mar 24, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Or yer lists ......promise me Refiner

undecided

can't promise u DAT!...buh I will try preventing myself from doing DAT!...I promise u DAT!smiley
Re: You See This Beautiful Lady & Lots Of Cash Lying On The Floor What Will You Do by Nobody: 11:08am On Mar 24, 2016
refiner:

undecided

can't promise u DAT!...buh I will try preventing myself from doing DAT!...I promise u DAT!smiley
What! grin.....that's no good.
Please tell me you didn't save it fo'real
Re: You See This Beautiful Lady & Lots Of Cash Lying On The Floor What Will You Do by refiner(f): 11:10am On Mar 24, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
What! grin.....that's no good. Please tell me you didn't save it fo'real
I did!!....for real!

should I upload it here?smileycheesy
Re: You See This Beautiful Lady & Lots Of Cash Lying On The Floor What Will You Do by Nobody: 11:12am On Mar 24, 2016
refiner:

I did!!....for real!

should I upload it here?smileycheesy
No! Upload it never. I don't wanna be put on display undecided
Re: You See This Beautiful Lady & Lots Of Cash Lying On The Floor What Will You Do by Nobody: 11:13am On Mar 24, 2016
ba7man:
.... Complete with the green make-up, right? grin grin grin
grin yep
Re: You See This Beautiful Lady & Lots Of Cash Lying On The Floor What Will You Do by ayamAgenius: 11:44am On Mar 24, 2016
Bury both her and the money... undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: You See This Beautiful Lady & Lots Of Cash Lying On The Floor What Will You Do by Nobody: 11:57am On Mar 24, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Is it a movie or you playin'
Yup . I feel I've seen this before and all bearing point towards movie wink
Re: You See This Beautiful Lady & Lots Of Cash Lying On The Floor What Will You Do by Nobody: 12:07pm On Mar 24, 2016
pinceprinz:

Yup . I feel I've seen this before and all bearing point towards movie wink
angry

Re: You See This Beautiful Lady & Lots Of Cash Lying On The Floor What Will You Do by Nobody: 12:08pm On Mar 24, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
angry
What now?
Re: You See This Beautiful Lady & Lots Of Cash Lying On The Floor What Will You Do by Nobody: 12:16pm On Mar 24, 2016
pinceprinz:

What now?
You don't even know.
Re: You See This Beautiful Lady & Lots Of Cash Lying On The Floor What Will You Do by Nobody: 12:23pm On Mar 24, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
You don't even know.
Yea. I'm no mind reader ykno
Re: You See This Beautiful Lady & Lots Of Cash Lying On The Floor What Will You Do by Nobody: 12:34pm On Mar 24, 2016
pinceprinz:
Yea. I'm no mind reader ykno
bye

Re: You See This Beautiful Lady & Lots Of Cash Lying On The Floor What Will You Do by Enockia(m): 12:41pm On Mar 24, 2016
i go carry the money zoom if the girl is dead if shes not take her to the hospital.....hmm if she don die well then the dead tell no tale..
Re: You See This Beautiful Lady & Lots Of Cash Lying On The Floor What Will You Do by xtervaganza(m): 1:47pm On Mar 24, 2016
manee2:
If she is dead already i"ll take PART of de moni nd run away

Part oh.
ole grin something go prick u go back go carry the rest

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obsession! The Handsome Boy I Have A Huge Crush On! / How My Pastor Had Hot Sex With Me On His Matrimonial Bed / She Wants To Hear From God First

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.