Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,583 members, 7,827,169 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

You See This Beautiful Lady & Lots Of Cash Lying On The Floor What Will You Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You See This Beautiful Lady & Lots Of Cash Lying On The Floor What Will You Do (7956 Views)

Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her / Lady Drags Fiance On The Floor In Pre-wedding Photos / If You See This Beautiful Lady & Lots Of Cash Lying On The Floor.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

You See This Beautiful Lady & Lots Of Cash Lying On The Floor What Will You Do by ruggedtimi(m): 9:28pm On Mar 23, 2016
So my fellow Nairalanders, You were walking home around 10pm through a lonely street in your neighbourhood and you walked into this.
First of all, you tried to recover from the shock before looking around but there was not a single soul in sight. What would you do?
1- run with the money
2- take her to the hospital and hide the money somewhere
3- take her to the hospital and return the Money to the police
4- ignore both the girl and the money and run away
Be sincere please.

Re: You See This Beautiful Lady & Lots Of Cash Lying On The Floor What Will You Do by manee2(m): 9:33pm On Mar 23, 2016
If she is dead already i"ll take PART of de moni nd run away

Part oh.

1 Like

Re: You See This Beautiful Lady & Lots Of Cash Lying On The Floor What Will You Do by halfricanadian(f): 9:39pm On Mar 23, 2016
2 bt not giving police money o

Will use d money to pay her hospital bills

undecided only lord knows the damage done nd d amount needed to b paid
Re: You See This Beautiful Lady & Lots Of Cash Lying On The Floor What Will You Do by dkronicle(m): 9:54pm On Mar 23, 2016
She looks dead, d cash looks alive. Atleast I will go with d one dat has life na.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: You See This Beautiful Lady & Lots Of Cash Lying On The Floor What Will You Do by Nobody: 10:05pm On Mar 23, 2016
Op you be learner,? What da fuq am i gonna do with a dead b**tch, i just grab the Benjamin and leave, sh*t

6 Likes

Re: You See This Beautiful Lady & Lots Of Cash Lying On The Floor What Will You Do by Cholls(m): 10:14pm On Mar 23, 2016
manee2:

Part oh.

1 Like

Re: You See This Beautiful Lady & Lots Of Cash Lying On The Floor What Will You Do by Nobody: 10:27pm On Mar 23, 2016
this is hard oooi but One can only get what is given unto him from heaven... 3 but no police involved....

the only thing i can give police for free is the ticket to Hell
Re: You See This Beautiful Lady & Lots Of Cash Lying On The Floor What Will You Do by chumaster(m): 10:29pm On Mar 23, 2016
I will take the lady to a hospital, pay her bill with my own money then I'l donate the money(one I picked) to PMB just like one woman like that donated her pension money to buhari in support of his corruption fight
Meanwhile, The woman dey wear shoe worth not more than 5k but buhari was spotted one time wearing a 2m naira worth of shoe
Re: You See This Beautiful Lady & Lots Of Cash Lying On The Floor What Will You Do by skywalker240(m): 10:56pm On Mar 23, 2016
money of cous
Who police help?
Who olosho help?..(coma de dat 1 sha) lipsrsealed
Re: You See This Beautiful Lady & Lots Of Cash Lying On The Floor What Will You Do by firstking01(m): 11:35pm On Mar 23, 2016
manee2:

Part oh.
and the spirit will there after torment yougrin

1 Like

Re: You See This Beautiful Lady & Lots Of Cash Lying On The Floor What Will You Do by boxer022(m): 11:46pm On Mar 23, 2016
If she is still alive I will take her to the hospital, pay for her medicals and when she is fit, I will return the balance of the money back to her.

1 Like

Re: You See This Beautiful Lady & Lots Of Cash Lying On The Floor What Will You Do by Nobody: 1:01am On Mar 24, 2016
ruggedtimi:
So my fellow Nairalanders, You were walking home around 10pm through a lonely street in your neighbourhood and you walked into this.
First of all, you tried to recover from the shock before looking around but there was not a single soul in sight. What would you do?
1- run with the money
2- take her to the hospital and hide the money somewhere
3- take her to the hospital and return the Money to the police
4- ignore both the girl and the money and run away
Be sincere please.
Take that pic down!! This isn't a game!!
Re: You See This Beautiful Lady & Lots Of Cash Lying On The Floor What Will You Do by ba7man(m): 1:23am On Mar 24, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Take that pic down!! This isn't a game!!
Whats with the pix?

Is it real?

Sh*t!!!! .... I think it is. embarassed
Re: You See This Beautiful Lady & Lots Of Cash Lying On The Floor What Will You Do by Nobody: 1:27am On Mar 24, 2016
ba7man:
Whats with the pix?

Is it real?

Sh*t!!!! .... I think it is. embarassed
I think so too an this is the second thread that's made a game of it.
Though the likely meant no harm,this is serious.
Re: You See This Beautiful Lady & Lots Of Cash Lying On The Floor What Will You Do by Nobody: 1:28am On Mar 24, 2016
I remember this movie grin
Re: You See This Beautiful Lady & Lots Of Cash Lying On The Floor What Will You Do by ba7man(m): 1:33am On Mar 24, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
I think so too an this is the second thread that's made a game of it.
Though the likely meant no harm,this is serious.
Most likely a drug bust casualty.

She tried running from the cops with the bag of money not closed because she packed it in a hurry, shot at the cops and they shot her dead.

I won't be surprised if she did it for her drug dealer boyfriend. undecided
Re: You See This Beautiful Lady & Lots Of Cash Lying On The Floor What Will You Do by Nobody: 1:36am On Mar 24, 2016
ba7man:
Most likely a drug bust casualty.

She tried running from the cops with the bag of money not closed because she packed it in a hurry, shot at the cops and they shot her dead.

I won't be surprised if she did it for her drug dealer boyfriend. undecided
Don't want yer theory, want this pic down.
Re: You See This Beautiful Lady & Lots Of Cash Lying On The Floor What Will You Do by ba7man(m): 1:38am On Mar 24, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Don't want yer theory, want this pic down.
If you want it down, you talking to the wrong person. undecided

Check next door. Theory is all I got here missy. undecided
Re: You See This Beautiful Lady & Lots Of Cash Lying On The Floor What Will You Do by Nobody: 1:42am On Mar 24, 2016
ba7man:
If you want it down, you talking to the wrong person. undecided

Check next door. Theory is all I got here missy. undecided
But you quoted me I was talkin' ta the op
Re: You See This Beautiful Lady & Lots Of Cash Lying On The Floor What Will You Do by ba7man(m): 1:44am On Mar 24, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
But you quoted me I was talkin' ta the op
Dont quote me again....... else I give you more theories that you don't want. angry

Bye.
Re: You See This Beautiful Lady & Lots Of Cash Lying On The Floor What Will You Do by Nobody: 1:57am On Mar 24, 2016
boxer022:
If she is still alive I will take her to the hospital, pay for her medicals and when she is fit, I will return the balance of the money back to her.

Oh please!
Re: You See This Beautiful Lady & Lots Of Cash Lying On The Floor What Will You Do by Nobody: 2:09am On Mar 24, 2016
ba7man:
Dont quote me again....... else I give you more theories that you don't want. angry

Bye.
Yer upset because you think I was curt before ..
...I wasn't.
only meant I didn't really care fer an explanation/theory as how it happened or why.
just want this pic down.
Re: You See This Beautiful Lady & Lots Of Cash Lying On The Floor What Will You Do by IamAtribalist: 3:56am On Mar 24, 2016
cool warisdis? rubbish cool
Re: You See This Beautiful Lady & Lots Of Cash Lying On The Floor What Will You Do by ba7man(m): 8:11am On Mar 24, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Yer upset because you think I was curt before ..
...I wasn't.
only meant I didn't really care fer an explanation/theory as how it happened or why.
just want this pic down.
I'm not upset.....it's not like it took anything off me.

It's just the manner of speech I reflected back..... "I don't care for your theories" isn't something to say and expect a nice reply (from me sha).

If someone's nice, I'm nice....... if someone isn't, I do the same.
Re: You See This Beautiful Lady & Lots Of Cash Lying On The Floor What Will You Do by Smellymouth: 8:22am On Mar 24, 2016
dkronicle:
She looks dead, d cash looks alive. Atleast I will go with d one dat has life na.
Re: You See This Beautiful Lady & Lots Of Cash Lying On The Floor What Will You Do by drinkmorewater: 8:25am On Mar 24, 2016
Take the girl to hospital but will hold the money until she's medically fit, then give it to her,

Can't drop the cash in 9ja hospital or police

Am saying this now because I am more sensible about the environment and all

But during my early uni days I no go lie I for don take that money afterall na survival of the fittest
Re: You See This Beautiful Lady & Lots Of Cash Lying On The Floor What Will You Do by Nobody: 8:28am On Mar 24, 2016
ba7man:
I'm not upset.....it's not like it took anything off me.

It's just the manner of speech I reflected back..... "I don't care for your theories" isn't something to say and expect a nice reply (from me sha).

If someone's nice, I'm nice....... if someone isn't, I do the same.
Didn't say that exactly only meant the why was unimportant ta me just want this pic down
Folk are makin' a game of her pain.
Re: You See This Beautiful Lady & Lots Of Cash Lying On The Floor What Will You Do by Nobody: 8:31am On Mar 24, 2016
pinceprinz:
I remember this movie grin
Is it a movie or you playin'
Re: You See This Beautiful Lady & Lots Of Cash Lying On The Floor What Will You Do by ba7man(m): 8:32am On Mar 24, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Didn't say that exactly only meant the why was unimportant ta me just want this pic down
Folk are makin' a game of her pain.
Well...... she dead....... I'm alive....... so are you.

Let's make the most of it.
Re: You See This Beautiful Lady & Lots Of Cash Lying On The Floor What Will You Do by Nobody: 8:32am On Mar 24, 2016
ba7man:
Well...... she dead....... I'm alive....... so are you.

Let's make the most of it.
undecided
Re: You See This Beautiful Lady & Lots Of Cash Lying On The Floor What Will You Do by ba7man(m): 8:37am On Mar 24, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
undecided
I mean.... Let's make the most of life....... not coming into you. undecided
Re: You See This Beautiful Lady & Lots Of Cash Lying On The Floor What Will You Do by Nobody: 8:48am On Mar 24, 2016
ba7man:
I mean.... Let's make the most of life....... not coming into you. undecided
Oh,I thought you meant let's make the most of it by playin' the op's game.
I thought you cruel.
My mistake.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See Wat The Gay Idiot Did When I Was Barbing His Hair! / I Suspect My Wife Is Having Affair With Her Step Brother / Video: Russian Village That Looks Like Surulere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.