Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,750 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

Why Are You Not Married (28+ Men Only)? - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Are You Not Married (28+ Men Only)? (17555 Views)

Married Men Only-how Do You Cope Without Sex / For Experienced Married Men Only / Man at 38 Not Married, Wat Could B Wrong & Should I Continue wit D Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are You Not Married (28+ Men Only)? by Marxxx: 9:20pm On Sep 09, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Your taste is high
Really? Tell me about his taste I love this part I am eager to read something different other than money...Acidosis pls state your taste before the council.
Re: Why Are You Not Married (28+ Men Only)? by djoe21(m): 9:29pm On Sep 09, 2019
Marxxx:
perhaps you are looking at a job or starting a business either is good. Cashflow is important... goodluck!

You must be married now. 3 years on smiley
Re: Why Are You Not Married (28+ Men Only)? by AntiMCU: 9:33pm On Sep 09, 2019
Marxxx:
I will say because you are not where you want to be doesn't mean you shouldnt live your present moment to the fullest. Your kids are gonna grow and sort themselves...
Same principle my parents got married on.

Till today, both still broke.

Me still taking up their responsibilites.

Me still questioning why they had to give birth to me.

Stop forcing this marriage thing down our necks.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are You Not Married (28+ Men Only)? by Marxxx: 9:57pm On Sep 09, 2019
djoe21:

You must be married now. 3 years on smiley
I have answered this question...someone asked earlier
Re: Why Are You Not Married (28+ Men Only)? by Marxxx: 10:06pm On Sep 09, 2019
AntiMCU:

Same principle my parents got married on.

Till today, both still broke.

Me still taking up their responsibilites.

Me still questioning why they had to give birth to me.

Stop forcing this marriage thing down our necks.

There is nothing wrong in being broke! In 2008 GoldmanSachs collected bailout funds, and others filed bankruptcy... You know why? They were broke! So if an investment bank and an Insurance giant can go broke, then an individual shouldn't be crucified for being broke. If you have a penny hurry and raise your little family. Some will complain money in the end, no money, no family, no kids....that is depressing.

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Not Married (28+ Men Only)? by 0neal(m): 12:22am On Sep 10, 2019
Marxxx:
I have a girlfriend and we are working on adoption... Thanks.

All the best bro

even if I'd like to pry on what the "adoption..." entails
Re: Why Are You Not Married (28+ Men Only)? by AntiMCU: 5:05am On Sep 10, 2019
Marxxx:
There is nothing wrong in being broke! In 2008 GoldmanSachs collected bailout funds, and others filed bankruptcy... You know why? They were broke! So if an investment bank and an Insurance giant can go broke, then an individual shouldn't be crucified for being broke. If you have a penny hurry and raise your little family. Some will complain money in the end, no money, no family, no kids....that is depressing.

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Not Married (28+ Men Only)? by Nobody: 7:06am On Sep 10, 2019
Marxxx:
Really? Tell me about his taste I love this part I am eager to read something different other than money...Acidosis pls state your taste before the council.
He said its money so let's believe him
Re: Why Are You Not Married (28+ Men Only)? by Acidosis(m): 7:09am On Sep 10, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
God Bless ur hustle
Amen. Thanks dear
Re: Why Are You Not Married (28+ Men Only)? by Acidosis(m): 7:12am On Sep 10, 2019
Marxxx:
As long as my spouse and I love each other, then I'm good. I don't have a list of items
Re: Why Are You Not Married (28+ Men Only)? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 3:44pm On Sep 10, 2019
Acidosis:

Chai, it's been 3 years and I'm still not married. Wahala dey oo sad
sad

You're still young and still have a long way to go. So, calm down dear. Focus on your priorities. Make more money. Mature a little. You're still growing.
Re: Why Are You Not Married (28+ Men Only)? by Acidosis(m): 3:47pm On Sep 10, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

You're still young and still have a long way to go. So, calm down dear. Focus on your priorities. Make more money. Mature a little. You're still growing.

Now you're sounding like my mother cheesy Anyway, thanks for your thoughts and advice.
Re: Why Are You Not Married (28+ Men Only)? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 3:47pm On Sep 10, 2019
Esthered:

It is well sir.

Don't mind him dear. He's just seeking attention. He has a girlfriend. In fact, we all hanged out on Sunday. If e sure for am, let him deny it.

Where are you from in AKS, sis?
Re: Why Are You Not Married (28+ Men Only)? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 3:50pm On Sep 10, 2019
Acidosis:

Now you're sounding like my mother cheesy Anyway, thanks for your thoughts and advice.

Yea dear. You might also need to check your character too. You might have a very bad character that pursues girls away from you. Feel free to holla at me for your counselling, in case you need help.

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Not Married (28+ Men Only)? by Acidosis(m): 3:52pm On Sep 10, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

Don't mind him dear. He's just seeking attention. He has a girlfriend. In fact, we all hanged out on Sunday. If e sure for am, let him deny it.

Girlfriend kwa. Well, I don't. I don't know what you're talking about o, no come pour sand for my garri. LOL
Re: Why Are You Not Married (28+ Men Only)? by Acidosis(m): 3:53pm On Sep 10, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

Yea dear. You might also need to check your character too. You might have a very bad character that pursues girls away from you. Feel free to holla at me for your counselling, in case you need help.
grin grin grin clown

Come and counsel me na, I'm in my house.
Re: Why Are You Not Married (28+ Men Only)? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 3:55pm On Sep 10, 2019
I'm getting married to my heartthrob this year.

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Not Married (28+ Men Only)? by Acidosis(m): 4:11pm On Sep 10, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:
Congratulations, my friend smiley Send me IV na
Re: Why Are You Not Married (28+ Men Only)? by connkg(m): 4:47pm On Sep 10, 2019
Funny people on a serious thread!

I don't think I've met her yet, so I'm searching.
Any takers?
Re: Why Are You Not Married (28+ Men Only)? by IamPlato(m): 5:16pm On Sep 10, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

Yea dear. You might also need to check your character too. You might have a very bad character that pursues girls away from you. Feel free to holla at me for your counselling, in case you need help
am i on weed or the red bull i drank was too concentrated.
Re: Why Are You Not Married (28+ Men Only)? by IamPlato(m): 5:20pm On Sep 10, 2019
Acidosis:
Pay Less Attention To That Girl... I Mistakenly Gave Her A Mixture Of Vodka and Palm wine last Night.
Re: Why Are You Not Married (28+ Men Only)? by CaptainMitch: 5:37pm On Sep 10, 2019
Because I no love anybody even though I get 2 official girlfriend.
Re: Why Are You Not Married (28+ Men Only)? by Esthered: 6:13pm On Sep 10, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

Lol.
Mbak-Atai Itam under Itu LGA
Re: Why Are You Not Married (28+ Men Only)? by Bgirlie: 6:42pm On Sep 10, 2019
AntiMCU:

What updates?

Some of us are thinking of how to leave this shithole not marriage.

What's the future of our kids in this contraption.

hmmm, I understand. But in that 3years there is a possibility that some people would have gotten someone to walk that journey with them, how about people getting married and putting children on hold till they leave the shit hole, countless possibilities grin. But we will all be fine grin
Re: Why Are You Not Married (28+ Men Only)? by Iykesmooth: 8:25pm On Sep 10, 2019
Cos am broke as Bleep
Re: Why Are You Not Married (28+ Men Only)? by LewsTherin: 5:10am On Sep 11, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

Well, he does go by Acidosis after all.
Either he has an acidic, caustic, nasty attitude that turns off the girls around him, or he is acid, like ecstasy, so much fun to be with, high as fly and all around great guy making girls think he's a player and not one to settle with.

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Not Married (28+ Men Only)? by OiOi: 2:53pm On Sep 11, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:
am happy for you... I will like to be invited
Re: Why Are You Not Married (28+ Men Only)? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:05pm On Sep 12, 2019
OiOi:
am happy for you... I will like to be invited

Thanks dear, but it's not in Lagos.
Re: Why Are You Not Married (28+ Men Only)? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:06pm On Sep 12, 2019
Esthered:

Lol.
Mbak-Atai Itam under Itu LGA

Ok. That's where my godmother hails from.
Re: Why Are You Not Married (28+ Men Only)? by OiOi: 9:07pm On Sep 12, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

Thanks dear, but it's not in Lagos.
why does everyone think am in Lagos? am not in Lagos? Where will it be
Re: Why Are You Not Married (28+ Men Only)? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:07pm On Sep 12, 2019
Acidosis:

Thanks dear. You'll definitely be invited. How're you?
Re: Why Are You Not Married (28+ Men Only)? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:08pm On Sep 12, 2019
OiOi:
why does everyone think am in Lagos? am not in Lagos? Where will it be

Sambisa.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How To Be A Good Daughter-in-law / How Do I Clear This Guilt Against My Dad? / Can Good Intimacy Actually Cures Marital Crises Between Couples?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.