Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Why Are You Not Married (28+ Men Only)? - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Are You Not Married (28+ Men Only)? (17564 Views)

Married Men Only-how Do You Cope Without Sex / For Experienced Married Men Only / Man at 38 Not Married, Wat Could B Wrong & Should I Continue wit D Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are You Not Married (28+ Men Only)? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:09pm On Sep 12, 2019
LewsTherin:

Well, he does go by Acidosis after all.
Either he has an acidic, caustic, nasty attitude that turns off the girls around him, or he is acid, like ecstasy, so much fun to be with, high as fly and all around great guy making girls think he's a player and not one to settle with.

You're really right. I know him personally.
Re: Why Are You Not Married (28+ Men Only)? by OiOi: 9:10pm On Sep 12, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

Sambisa.
oh good! Good for you dear! But I just recalled, I have a business appointment that day.

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Not Married (28+ Men Only)? by OiOi: 9:12pm On Sep 12, 2019
My condolence in advance.
Ire oooo.
Bye bye
Re: Why Are You Not Married (28+ Men Only)? by Esthered: 10:45am On Sep 13, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

Ok. That's where my godmother hails from.
Okay.
Re: Why Are You Not Married (28+ Men Only)? by Acidosis(m): 3:15pm On Sep 13, 2019
LewsTherin:

Well, he does go by Acidosis after all.
Either he has an acidic, caustic, nasty attitude that turns off the girls around him, or he is acid, like ecstasy, so much fun to be with, high as fly and all around great guy making girls think he's a player and not one to settle with.
grin grin Nice try
Re: Why Are You Not Married (28+ Men Only)? by Acidosis(m): 3:17pm On Sep 13, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

You're really right. I know him personally.
Smh
Re: Why Are You Not Married (28+ Men Only)? by ThothHermes: 11:35pm On Sep 13, 2019
Iykesmooth:
Cos am broke as Bleep
Hi

I remember your moniker from that useless beer parlour thread. cheesy
Have you found a way yet?
Re: Why Are You Not Married (28+ Men Only)? by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 12:46am On Oct 12, 2019
Esthered:

Lol.
Mbak-Atai Itam under Itu LGA
eyeneka where do u currently reside?
Re: Why Are You Not Married (28+ Men Only)? by Esthered: 5:57am On Oct 12, 2019
EmptyCoconutHead:
eyeneka where do u currently reside?
Lagos
Re: Why Are You Not Married (28+ Men Only)? by onalc(m): 6:10am On Oct 12, 2019
About us

Over a decade, Olanase Herbal Clinic have proffered tremendous solutions to various infertility challenges bringing smiles upon the faces of women with insurmountable infertility problems such as Fibroids, Ovarian Cysts, Polycystic ovarian syndrome, Endomentriosis, Tubal blockage, Ashermans syndrome and a host of others.
Our therapy consists of 2 naturally formulated herbal tablets inserted via the virginal to deflate, detached and shrink benign tumors from the female reproductive system within 9 to 14 days without any adverse effect on the endometrium and eject it as dead tissue after all the contents have been drained. The usage of this drug is however subject to certain conditions.

Olanase Herbal Clinic have been in the business of alternative medicine over a decade. Headed by the Chief Consultant – Habeeb Aladeifa. The objective of the company is to positively impact lives especially on infertility.

Olanase Herbal Clinic is strongly identified with honesty, integrity, diligence and efficiency in the field of natural medicine with unrivalled accomplishments in providing solutions to benign tumors and other challenges associated with the female reproductive systems. Fibrotab vaginal insert tablet is a major product of the company, it has recorded unrivalled success as antidote to benign tumors such as Fibroids, Ovarian cysts, Endometriosis, Tubal blockage, Hydrosalpinx, Bladder stone, Pelvic inflammatory Disease, Adhesion and a host of others.

Fibrotab is currently under certification by the statutory agencies and will be unveiled to the pharmaceutical world as global solutions to reproductive systems challenges which has defied medical solutions.

The office is located at 11, Buluro Street, Off Ogeretedo Street, New Union Road, Aluminum Village, Dopemu, Agege, Lagos State, Nigeria.

Abioloere House, Koko Peace Housing Estate, Olodo Bank, Iwo Road, Ibadan, Oyo State, Nigeria.

WHY FIBROTAB!

The most potent and safest antidote to fibroid, ovarian cysts and other benign tumor, Fibrotab vaginal insert tablet have been in use for over 15 years on removal of fibroids, ovarian cysts, tubal blockage, remedy for ectopic pregnancy and other challenges of infertility.
The drug is herbally formulated pessary which deflates, drains the echo pattern contents of the fibroid, detach it's tissue from the myometrium, shrinks it and it is expelled as dead tissue.
The component of the drug increases the pH of the uterine system and prevents regrowth of any tumor.

A single fibroid of 60mm below requires a dose of 2 tablets while larger fibroids and multiple requires a repeat of the therapy.
It is delivered like a baby without surgery.
It is the safest and most guaranteed alternative to going under the knives. Those on multiple therapies and are TTCs have been found to conceive even before their therapies are complete. Fibrotab vaginal insert has one avoidable side effect and it's absolutely the last resort for those with burden of fibroids.
Sex is unavoidably necessary from the day the dead skin is expelled for at least two weeks consistently otherwise the vaginal walls becomes extremely tight due to the astringent properties of Fibrotab.

Visit OLANASE HERBAL CLINIC Or contact +234(0)7032455110 for more information on price and order procedure.
You can as well search for Olanase Herbal Clinic on Google, and follow us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.

With Fibrotab vaginal insert tablet, you will be a mother in no time!!!

OLANASE HERBAL CLINIC

…Your Health Is Our Concern

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

1. Can the Drug be used during menstruation?
Answer: Drug can only be used before or after menstruation.

2. Can I have sex during my therapy?
Answer: Sex is only needed from the same day or second day of delivery and consistently too.

3. If I start menstruation after the therapy, can I still have sex?
Answer: It is not advisable however, if your ovulation falls within the therapy you cannot menstruate as your matured eggs would have been evacuated with discharge during the therapy.

4. Since am not in your country, how can I get the drug?
Answer: You can send your money by western union money transfer to: Aladeifa Habeeb Adeyemi. 11, Buluro Street, Off Ogeretedo Street, New Union Road, Aluminum Village, Dopemu, Agege, Lagos State, Nigeria . Send the transfer code to my WhatsApp number +2347032455110, alternatively transfer to ALADEIFA HABEEB ADEYEMI. GTBank No: 0034767978

5. What if my spouse is not available and I want take the therapy?
Answer: You can order a vibrator Love Machine as substitute for the male penis, or wait for your spouse's return.

6. Can a pregnant woman use the drug?
Answer: This is not appropriate as the Risk of complications is very high.

7. Do I have to use the 12 tablets at once for multiple fibroids?
Answer: Therapy is repeated until all is removed.

8. How do I unblock my blocked tubes?
Answer: Buy a dose of single fibroid therapy which is 2 tablets and use only 1 tablet to unblock your tube.

9. How long can I get my parcel if I make payment?
Answer: Dispatch is 3 days after payment is received and you get it within 7 days of payment.

10. Do I need other drugs with Fibrotab?
Answer: Due to vaginal discomfort characterised by burning in the first 3 days, it is advisable to use any strong painkillers i.e. Brand of Ibuprofen and vaginal cream such as Opt lube lubricant, most cases is not advisable because it might reduce the power of Fibrotab so therefore it will increase the days of delivery.

11. I have high Blood pressure, can I use the drug?
Answer: Yes but must manage your pain with strong painkillers advised by your medical personnel. Check the instructions for details.
12. In case if I want to be pregnant do I need to buy another drug?
Answer: Yes, you need to purchase our TTC Herbal cleanser.

Share it with your friends and family.

Thank you.
Re: Why Are You Not Married (28+ Men Only)? by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 8:24am On Oct 12, 2019
Esthered:

Lagos
ok
Re: Why Are You Not Married (28+ Men Only)? by Esthered: 8:43am On Oct 12, 2019
EmptyCoconutHead:
same here.
U go do make we go Uyo for Yuletide season then we see then flex small
I don't usually travel and whereas, I'll be on honeymoon that period.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How To Be A Good Daughter-in-law / How Do I Clear This Guilt Against My Dad? / Grown-Up Kids Kick Their Father Out Of His House!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.