Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,330 members, 7,829,840 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

Will You Prefer JONATHAN Back YES Or NO - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will You Prefer JONATHAN Back YES Or NO (4321 Views)

Despite Your Lies, Nigerians Still Prefer Buhari, Shittu Tells PDP / Do You Want Me Back? YES Or NO? / Throw Back Pics Of Dr Goodluck Jonathan Back In The 70s (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will You Prefer JONATHAN Back YES Or NO by gigabyte13: 8:50am On Mar 24, 2016
To come and do what? Loot the country blank or to organise another job crusade? Toothless president.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, GOD FORBID.

3 Likes

Re: Will You Prefer JONATHAN Back YES Or NO by LesbianBoy(m): 8:51am On Mar 24, 2016
junketer:
Compared to buhari? A big YES! Jona might have been clueless but atleast he wasn't clueless and heartless and insensitive and above all he wasn't a dulllllarrd. And most importantly, he never gave birth to zombies.
You have sense jare! Yes, Jonathan was clueless but he is FAR better abeg. How can i be buying pure water N20 in a "change" government and yet zombies want to have us believe that buhari is better than jonathan

3 Likes

Re: Will You Prefer JONATHAN Back YES Or NO by greatiyk4u(m): 8:55am On Mar 24, 2016
Pidggin:

In less than a year over 50,000 youths have losses their jobs under PMB, Int students are forced to drop out of school due to forex policy, Buhari arrests people unlawfully using DSS and EFCC, INEC has declared more elections inconclusive than it has ever happened in the history of this country

Are u allergic to Logical argument or simply hates the truth?
My response earlier addressed all these points you raised.

3 Likes

Re: Will You Prefer JONATHAN Back YES Or NO by Ephemmm: 9:06am On Mar 24, 2016
Pidggin:
Hell yesssssss! I wish he'll come back...HE was the epitome of democracy, a man of peace, under him we prospered, we were the fastest growing economy, we didn't experience fuel hike, forex thrived, the Naira had value, foodstuffs were cheap, businesses grew, jobs were surplus, his ministers were technocrats, there were no inconclusive elections, INEC/DSS/EFCC were not influenced by him, he obeyed the rule of law, he was not a bigot, the least is endless .

Business grew, Jobs were surplus, but you were unable to achieve one: job-seekers were scammed during immigration exercise.

He obeyed rule of law, but lawyers, judges were beaten inside court room in Ekiti, 5 law-makers removed the Speaker without concurrence from majority: 16 was greater than 19

His ministers were technocrat, but they embezzle gigantic public fund meant for protection of lives and properties: they mis-managed economy to the extent that FG borrowed to pay workers - http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/05/06/fg-borrows-n473bn-to-pay-salaries-okonjo-iweala/

DSS were not influenced by him, but they stormed APC secretariat chatting away computer memories and other relevant data calling it misplaced target

EFCC were not influenced, but they become a toothless bulldog

Naira had value, but it got to over 200 before his exit despite oil boom

Only fools would pray that the Otueke man should come back to rule us: Nigerians love him, but Otueke loves him more.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will You Prefer JONATHAN Back YES Or NO by MarysMeal: 9:08am On Mar 24, 2016
Teewhy2:
Guys let us support our arguments and opinions with intellectual reasoning . Also note you can use the LIKE and SHARE buttons

You people are pathetic.

How can a grown up man like you wake up and start begging for 'likes' and 'shares' on Nairaland all in the name of "opinion".

This is shameful.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will You Prefer JONATHAN Back YES Or NO by Kessyy2k4(m): 9:10am On Mar 24, 2016
[size=30]CAPITAL NO!!!! so that Gej continue wit his stealing not corruption[/size][/quote]

5 Likes

Re: Will You Prefer JONATHAN Back YES Or NO by phizzle017(m): 9:37am On Mar 24, 2016
CAPITAL NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!!!! angry angry angry angry angry angry undecided

2 Likes

Re: Will You Prefer JONATHAN Back YES Or NO by superstar1(m): 9:55am On Mar 24, 2016
I will never pray for even my enemies, for God to run their lives the way the IB ran Nigeria.

Capital N and O to the Drunken Master of Otuoke.

2 Likes

Re: Will You Prefer JONATHAN Back YES Or NO by Teewhy2: 9:57am On Mar 24, 2016
MarysMeal:

You people are pathetic.

How can a grown up man like you wake up and start begging for 'likes' and 'shares' on Nairaland all in the name of "opinion".

This is shameful.
Oga do you think people don't have work like you, what is the likes and share going to do for me, is it generating money. I have a reason for seeking people opinion not asking you to either like or share. I want to believe that is what you do and feel everyone has same motives like you .
For your information am conducting an opinion survey
Re: Will You Prefer JONATHAN Back YES Or NO by orisa37: 10:04am On Mar 24, 2016
Yes, but he must first reconcile perfectly with OBJ, IBB, AA, Gowon and Anyokwu. Jonathan and Patience together are very rascally.

1 Like

Re: Will You Prefer JONATHAN Back YES Or NO by juman(m): 10:20am On Mar 24, 2016
No

This is a country of over 180 million people.

There are many and several other people that can perform far better.
Re: Will You Prefer JONATHAN Back YES Or NO by orisa37: 10:40am On Mar 24, 2016
Again Yes. But PDP must do what it can to bring back Dogara and Saraki to the fold and make Saraki VP TO GEJ in 2019. Dogara can be the Party National Chairman.

2 Likes

Re: Will You Prefer JONATHAN Back YES Or NO by Wadosky(m): 10:44am On Mar 24, 2016
a big noooooooooo
Re: Will You Prefer JONATHAN Back YES Or NO by ramdris(m): 11:05am On Mar 24, 2016
[color=#006600][size=50pt]NO![/size][/color]
Re: Will You Prefer JONATHAN Back YES Or NO by teadrake(m): 11:20am On Mar 24, 2016
Resounding NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
with PMB,we shall get there!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Will You Prefer JONATHAN Back YES Or NO by Chrisx1x(m): 11:28am On Mar 24, 2016
Big Yes.less than one year and inflation is seriously ravaging us.i don't know if we wil be able to survive buhari government For 4yrs

2 Likes

Re: Will You Prefer JONATHAN Back YES Or NO by itsidammie(m): 11:29am On Mar 24, 2016
noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Will You Prefer JONATHAN Back YES Or NO by Burger01(m): 11:41am On Mar 24, 2016
Pidggin:
Hell yesssssss! I wish he'll come back...HE was the epitome of democracy, a man of peace, under him we prospered, we were the fastest growing economy, we didn't experience fuel hike, forex thrived, the Naira had value, foodstuffs were cheap, businesses grew, jobs were surplus, his ministers were technocrats, there were no inconclusive elections, INEC/DSS/EFCC were not influenced by him, he obeyed the rule of law, he was not a bigot, the least is endless .
It seems you don't know what you are talking about undecided

1 Like

Re: Will You Prefer JONATHAN Back YES Or NO by Nobody: 12:52pm On Mar 24, 2016
Pidggin:
Let those who have brains reason with u. Yes, the list is endless... so i add: under 'clueless' GEJ, there was never any need for budget documents to be smuggled. I pity Nigerians who think PMB is recovering stolen funds for their sake. PMB has envied the wealth of people like IBB & OBJ for years & has come to take what IBB prevented him from taking in 1985. Can't u see how holy PMB is turning a blind eye to the most obvious past looters such as OBJ & IBB... & harboring people like Amaechi?

1 Like

Re: Will You Prefer JONATHAN Back YES Or NO by Soreza(m): 1:58pm On Mar 24, 2016
TAKE YOUR CHANGE N GIVE ME THE CORRUPTION.

1 Like

Re: Will You Prefer JONATHAN Back YES Or NO by SUPERPACK: 2:04pm On Mar 24, 2016
orisa37:
Again Yes. But PDP must do what it can to bring back Dogara and Saraki to the fold and make Saraki VP TO GEJ in 2019. Dogara can be the Party National Chairman.
Jonathan is nt allowed to contest in 2019 the presidency has been zoned to the north already.
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/10/2019-pdp-zones-presidency-to-the-north/
Re: Will You Prefer JONATHAN Back YES Or NO by Pidggin(f): 2:12pm On Mar 24, 2016
Freelanswer:
Let those who have brains reason with u. Yes, the list is endless... so i add: under 'clueless' GEJ, there was never any need for budget documents to be smuggled. I pity Nigerians who think PMB is recovering stolen funds for their sake. PMB has envied the wealth of people like IBB & OBJ for years & has come to take what IBB prevented him from taking in 1985. Can't u see how holy PMB is turning a blind eye to the most obvious past looters such as OBJ & IBB... & harboring people like Amaechi?

On point

1 Like

Re: Will You Prefer JONATHAN Back YES Or NO by laribari(m): 2:16pm On Mar 24, 2016
Pidggin:

Which peace? Mtchew!

I see that Nigerians we do not know what is good from bad.
With all the revelation concerning what they have done, IT SHOWS THAT THE MAN IS VERY DAFT, especially when he claims not to be aware of some of this federal loot. what sort of daft presido is that?
I am not saying Buahari is the best but to have GEJ back is a massive error.

Anything Buahari is struggling to achieve today came from the handwork of his predecessors because they all failed and someone with a good intention does not have the kind of resource they had to work with.

Many people do not see this but na OBASANJO ruin this nation and also went on to bring this CLOWN and mickey mouse called GEJ. After spending billions on power holdings we still do not have any power and the same man (OBJ) went on to buy some stake in power holding again, yet people blame buhari. You can only see how bad and deep things has been spoilt because Buahari is trying to fix them. If he wants to cover them like others, you will all believe everything is alright just as someone is listing garri, yam and all those nonsense. Who told you dollar was good under GEJ? when you try to fix a problem, then you have to deal with multiply problems that will surface.

Na today the nation don spoil dey come? whoever is expecting miracles from Buahari should just go and sit down.

1 Like

Re: Will You Prefer JONATHAN Back YES Or NO by deanoffaculty: 2:17pm On Mar 24, 2016
I will vote GEJ again and again.......but only on Cartoon network. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Will You Prefer JONATHAN Back YES Or NO by laribari(m): 2:55pm On Mar 24, 2016
Pidggin:

You have listed many things......................

okay please list one policy or scheme that he implemented that has benefit us till date?
I mean in the health sector, power, government etc; name just 1.

Buahari implemented environmental sanitation. what KAI is doing around Lagos today, Buahari started it. that is what i'm saying.

Please tell me one thing that uncle goodluck did which could have affected our economy for good in terms of policy.

Abeg, if you nor wan annoy me nor tell me sey him create new universities o! or him dey build bridge for East.
Re: Will You Prefer JONATHAN Back YES Or NO by Pidggin(f): 3:13pm On Mar 24, 2016
laribari:

You have listed many things......................

okay please list one policy or scheme that he implemented that has benefit us till date?
I mean in the health sector, power, government etc; name just 1.

Buahari implemented environmental sanitation. what KAI is doing around Lagos today, Buahari started it. that is what i'm saying.

Please tell me one thing that uncle goodluck did which could have affected our economy for good in terms of policy.

Abeg, if you nor wan annoy me nor tell me sey him create new universities o! or him dey build bridge for East.

Because of GEJ Nigeria has been certified Polio free, he even managed to eradicate the disease in the North which had been difficult for past governments to do. Ebola? Well we all know how it was addressed and promptly dealt with by him, Lasa fever I am 100% sure many people did not hear of its existence while GEJ ruled, have you ever heard of role back malaria program? Well, that's GEJ's brain child.

Power generation significantly improved during his rule, besides we were paying far less than we are paying for it now.

Several favorable policies and tax wavers were instituted to encourage foreign investment, he is responsible for the growth of our indigenous automobile industry, the growth of the middle class was largely a result of GEJ's economic policies that enabled small businesses to thrive. I can go on and on.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will You Prefer JONATHAN Back YES Or NO by laribari(m): 3:26pm On Mar 24, 2016
Pidggin:

Because of GEJ Nigeria has been certified Polio free, he even managed to eradicate the disease in the North which had been difficult for past governments to do. Ebola? Well we all know how it was addressed and promptly dealt with by him, Lasa fever I am 100% sure many people did not hear of its existence while GEJ ruled, have you ever heard of role back malaria program? Well, that's GEJ's brain child.

Power generation significantly improved during his rule, besides we were paying far less than we are paying for it now.

Several favorable policies and tax wavers were instituted to encourage foreign investment, he is responsible for the growth of our indigenous automobile industry, the growth of the middle class was largely a result of GEJ's economic policies that enabled small businesses to thrive. I can go on and on.

Above many thing you have said, you still do not underline corruption.

what about Dasuki, dzani etc.

I work with a multinational firm and i know what our competitors are suffering now since PMB started this single account. A lot of wavers used to happen when our competitor bring in goods and they don't pay the right duties but that has change.

I do not want to name companies but i'm telling you what i know first hand because we do competitor's report and i'm in sales in consumer electronics.

There are alot of things you are blinded to. CORRUPTION.

Ebola? mtchew? I thought Nigeria was the only country in Africa declared as Ebola free. Last time i checked, credit went more to Lagos state government (APC) than that federal. You need to come to Lagos and see what FASHOLA has done when it comes to health care.

Talk of power generation, please speak for yourself. Ever heard of ESTIMATED BILL? You don't wanna know how much consumers have paid under GEJ regime. Do you know how many people paid for pre-paid that didn't get it? You call that a transparent government? abeg speak for yourself jare and what happens in the streets, not what you read on new papers.

There are area without transformer from inception till date.

Roll back malaria program?? What impact has it had? does the common man know about this and benefit from it? I'm in sales and i can tell you that Nigerians prefer cheaper things now. If that so called programmed made sense everybody for subscribe to am.

All they do is only on new paper pages.

2 Likes

Re: Will You Prefer JONATHAN Back YES Or NO by hinwazaka: 3:35pm On Mar 24, 2016
He will come back in 2019, whether the league of zombies like it or not
Re: Will You Prefer JONATHAN Back YES Or NO by feedthenation(m): 3:47pm On Mar 24, 2016
A big, fat, humugous, gigantic NO...even if GEJ wants to contest as my local councillor.

2 Likes

Re: Will You Prefer JONATHAN Back YES Or NO by gentleheart1(f): 4:43pm On Mar 24, 2016
YES PLEASE OR GIVE ME DONALD DUKE.
Re: Will You Prefer JONATHAN Back YES Or NO by Goke7: 6:20pm On Mar 24, 2016
This thread is all about corruption fighting back. Apart from a big NO to GEJ. Another big NO for the most thieving party on earth, PDP cos I know it's them testing the waters with this thread.

2 Likes

Re: Will You Prefer JONATHAN Back YES Or NO by jimmystress(m): 6:22pm On Mar 24, 2016
Yes but in prison

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Is My Definition Of A Slay Queen! (photo) / Pictures of people Kneeling down for Nnamdi Kanu. / Igbo youths to Northern group: We’re not afraid of war

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.